[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REPORT: Bernie Supporters Won’t Back Hillary EVEN IF HE ENDORSES HER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6
File: Bernie-supporters-Hillary.jpg (137 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Bernie-supporters-Hillary.jpg
137 KB, 600x400
http://www.progressivestoday.com/report-many-bernie-supporters-wont-back-hillary-even-endorses/

I.... think we just won the election, guys.
>>
Yeah, and Hillary supporters told themselves that they won't vote for Obama either.
>>
No thanks to you assholes.

You just can't stop antagonizing Bernie supporters, even after he lost.
>>
.In the event that Bernie Sanders does not get the Democratic nomination in the 2016 presidential race, the Democratic party has a huge problem on their hands. Many of Sanders’ supporters are making it clear that they are “Bernie or Bust,” meaning that if he doesn’t get the nomination, they still won’t vote for Hillary Clinton. This spells big trouble for the Clinton campaign and will definitely make it hard for her to beat any Republican nominee.

>Bernie Sanders has been compared to Ralph Nader as far as his power to split the Democratic party, but that isn’t necessarily the case. Sanders has said before, whether it will actually be the case or not, that he won’t run as an Independent if he doesn’t win the Democratic nomination. That doesn’t mean all his supporters are a sure thing to move on over to vote for Hillary Clinton though. Actually, many Sanders supporters have vowed to vote “Bernie or Bust” and will either write him in for the general election or vote for any number of people who are not Hillary Clinton. The Revolt Against Plutocracy campaign is asking Bernie Sanders’ supporters to make a pledge to either write in Sanders or vote for the Green Party in the event that he doesn’t win the Democratic nomination.

>Cruz has .000001% chance of winning
>Bernietards split the Democratic vote because of how stubborn they are

Yeah, we won. Pack it in, boys. Get ready for President Trump.
>>
they'll just stay home, Hillary has no grassroots enthusiasm
>>
>>72262786
As much as I want to believe this, I'll wait until I see it. The hate for Trump runs deep and they're not up against the figurative wall yet where they'll actually have the chance to sit out the election. Until then this is all talk.
>>
Bern victims just handed Trump the election.
>>
Bernie supporter here. If Bernie loses the nomination I will vote for Hillary just because she is nowhere as bad as Trump.

Your divide and conquer tactics won't work here Trumpcuck.

:)
>>
>>72262786
My union is international. The United States branch endorses Bernie. They're also running a #NeverHillary hashtag.
>>
>>72263524
Bernfag here.. totally voting trump if its between The Don and The Crook
>>
Why the hell would bernie endorse her

She is a republican masked as a dem who is part of the establishment, everything he stands against
>>
>>72263524
>she is nowhere as bad as Trump.
source? what was the last ambassador trump killed?
>>
no surprise they are bitter, after all in their reality:

>evil hillary personally scammed bernie out his well deserved presidency
>they invested money into it, so the it´s like shillary is the avatar of the establishment raping them

Wouldn´t surprise me if they would vote for the only remaining anti-establishment candidate out there in the end. I mean, they´re cucks after all.
>>
>>72263834
She's actually the most conservative option imo desu senpai
>>
File: 1461550012158.gif (1 MB, 234x280) Image search: [Google]
1461550012158.gif
1 MB, 234x280
>>72263115
>You just can't stop antagonizing Bernie supporters, even after he lost.

Nope. Their time is over.
>>
Everyone needs to chill out and not get their hopes up.

Hillary can still easily beat Trump, and probably will. Honestly I think everyone in here knows it.
>>
>>72263115
That didn't happen with Trump's losses?
>>
>>72263893
hillary campaign did rig the election though, there are multiple sources on many counties being accused of election fraud.
The very first primary, Clinton won six coin tosses, do the math
>>
/pol/ was always safespace for the bantz-handling remnants. You can, I don't know, we'll find something useful for you to do during the upcoming race wars.
>>
>>72262786
I can't see Sanders backing Clinton or telling his supporters to vote for her especially grilling her constantly about Wall Street donations, her transcripts, and voting for the Iraq War.

I know I ethnically can't vote for Clinton
>>
>>72263115
>You just can't stop antagonizing Bernie supporters, even after he lost.

>implying he ever stood a chance

jejs go back to le reddit cuck faggot
>>
>>72264115

No where near proportionally.
>>
File: M A G A.jpg (279 KB, 1000x979) Image search: [Google]
M A G A.jpg
279 KB, 1000x979
>>72264100
It's like you have no fighting spirit or something. Pretty low energy, anon. I'm disappointed. Waste of dubs baka.

We're gonna see this thing through and make America great again whether or not you're on board.
>>
>>72264159
Yeah, and IIRC those coin tosses were completely irrelevant, since they only flipped the most minor of counties or something like that.
>>
>>72264100
There are many people on either side that want to snuff out the false song of globalism.
>>
>>72264376

These are the white working class swing voters you're gonna need if Trump is to win.

Keep on antagonizing them.

Hope losing is worth the so Random xD lulz
>>
>>72263524
Just goes to show how little you know about Hilliary, and how much you think you know about Donald Trump.
>>
>>72264697
Literally kill yourself, plebbitcuck faggot.
>>
>>72263124
you do know it's over a year away right?
>>
>>72262786
>bernouts supporters
>voting

lol
>>
>>72265135
It is funny hearing Sanders say the only way to win is with a large turnout
>>
>>72262786
Why are female bernie voters so sweet?
>>
Somebody brought up the fact that Hillary backed up Obama after he won the nomination over her, even though she didn't agree with his positions, and mostly backed him up because he was a democrat. I thought that was such a Hillary thing to do, I couldn't stand it. She has no backbone, no morals, no standing, she just does whatever's popular and political. Fucking fuck
>>
>>72265024

I've been here since '06, thanks.

You rude children really want to lose. Go for it.
>>
>>72262912
In the end, Obama and Hilary were basically two sides of the same coin. Believe it or not, Bernie actually has a totally different vision than Hilary and the current Democratic Party regime. The voters he have turned on can't settle for a war mongering, Wall Street funded, neocon, which is basically what Hilary is.
>>
How many of Bernie's supporters would vote Trump if Bernie endorsed him? What if Trump chose Bernie as his VP?
>>
>>72265090
Actually you leaf faggot it's a little over 7 months away.
>>
>>72262786
Yeah. They're all gunna vote for your zionist asses to do all of Bernie's shit but increase the debt instead and lie about brown people
>>
>>72265651

About 1/3 said they'd never vote for Hillary, last time I checked. Unclear how many of that third would go for Trump, though.
>>
>>72265738
Also there will be no wall and food will cost too much. If there isn't a civil war or your own isis bullshit going nuts or lying to get around his "bans". This isn't Tropico but Drumpf doesn't know the difference
>>
>>72263524
Hmm, Clinton not only voted for the Iraq War but has literally destroyed countries like Libya, leaving tens of thousands dead and ISIS in control. Trump's policy, with the exception of ISIS, is basically non-interventionist.

How can a Bernie supporter literally support one of the worst war-mongers in existence? She is insanely hawkish and wants WW3 with interventions in Syria that even Obama wants nothing to do with. She could literally destroy the world.
>>
>>72265858
It was 12% in last nights exit polls, but 19% of Hillary supporters said they wouldn't vote for Sanders. Both are mostly lying.

Only a Reddit circlejerk will believe this matters.
>>
>>72263124
>Bernie has said that he won't run as an independent if he doesn't get the democratic nomination
>won't run as independent

Why the hell not?
>>
>>72263689
youre a teamster too?
>>
>>72265994

Even if he did he could only get on the ballot in New York, Connecticut and Iowa due to deadlines and sore loser laws. That's why.
>>
>>72266063

But go cry voter suppression about laws that have been on the books forever since that's what Berniefags do
>>
>>72264697
I totally agree. A lot of Trump fans are retarded children who think shitting on Bernie is going to do them any good. The goal right now is to get Bernie supporters on board with Making America Great Again. He has plenty of red meat for this crowd, including anti-Wall Street and anti-free trade policies.
>>
>>72265135
>Bernouts supporters
>being old enough to vote

Seriously, under-18's compose at least half his fanbase. The funniest part is hearing high school freshmen and the like talking about moving to Canada if it's Trump vs. Hillary. How are they going to do that if they are underage?
>>
>>72263524
>HURRR HILLARY SO EVIL SHES THE CORPORATION MAN I WOULD NEVER VOTE FOR HER #ANYONEBUTHILLARY
>ILL GLADLY VOTE FOR HILLARY SHES NOT AS BAD AS TRUMP IS #MAKEDONALDDRUMPFAGAIN
>>
>>72266296
If it weren't for Van Jones and his Cash for Communists program, we could give them all cheapass used cars and say, "have at it!"

It's a good life experience.
>>
>>72262786
This is just a repug wet dream.

January 2017 history will be made when the first woman president is sworn in.

I can't wait until she starts rounding up you climate change deniers.
>>
>>72262912
Most of Bernie's supporters aren't even registered. Hell that's part of the reason he lost some states.
>>
>>72264487
that's still rigging, even on those small scales they add up. Hillary is just not someone americans should trust with the security of the nation. Then again, a kraut probably doesn't care about that
>>
>People who didn't vote aren't going to vote again in the GE

Oh no, how ever will Democrats survive.
>>
>>72262786
>I.... think we just won the election, guys.
Never underestimate your adversaries.

On the general, you can write in some other candidate that's not officially on the list. It's time to "nudge" the Ledditors to vote Hernie, whether he likes it or not. Only then can victory be assured.
>Divide the leftie vote

Have the leftie Plebbitors "coerce" others into voting. You know what lefties do to coerce.
>cry-bullying
>shaming
>blackmail

This may convert some of Shilldog's people to vote for the commie.

It's time to get to work. Do what you all do best.
>>
>>72263115
>>72264697
>white working class swing voters are shitposting on r/sanders

yeah i don't think so faggot
>>
>>72265859
>72265738
Same fagging this hard? Kill yourself you pathetic fucking vermin.
>>
>>72263524
ree
>>
>>72266905
Ohio was sued because they wouldn't let people vote in the primaries if they would be 18 by the general election
>>
Ex Bernie Bro here, visiting this board every now and then reminds me that I wouldnt want Trump in the White House no matter what. BernieorBusts are literally crybabies/edgy teenagers and will fall in line by the summer, dont you worry. Voting for Hillary in the GE :)
>>
>>72262786
BERNIE IS ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT

IF BERNIE ENDORSES HILLARY HE'S A LIAR
>>
So when Bernie loses the nomination and has to run as something else do all these people realize their money will go into the Democratic Party and fund Hilary?
>>
File: 1460202957481.jpg (37 KB, 655x473) Image search: [Google]
1460202957481.jpg
37 KB, 655x473
>>72262786
Everyone will kiss and make up by the convention where Bernie will be a key speaker and everyone will have their attention focused on what an assclown Trump is
>>
....meanwhile the death toll at the Republican convention will be massive after Rato's coup
>>
Bernie should run as an independent and work with Trump, is that even possible?
>>
>>72262786

The bulk of Sanders' support comes from young and apathetic voters so it's not like you could count on them in the first place.
>>
>>72263115
Feel the bern
>>
>>72264100
and let me tell you how she's going to do it. She's not going to debate trump. That's the plan.
>>
File: kurlHkF.webm (1 MB, 500x258) Image search: [Google]
kurlHkF.webm
1 MB, 500x258
so demographic least likely to show up anyway, doesn't show up. bern victim salt will make no difference this november
>>
In terms of pure policy stances, Bernie has much more overlap with TRUMP than hill-a-cunt.

>against the iraq war
>against globalism
>foreign policy pragmatist
>wants manufacturing back from china
>wants to raise the carried interest "hedge fund loophole" tax to the ordinary income rate
>wants to end corporate inversions
>doesn't take corporate donates

these describe two of the three, and it's not the cunt
>>
>>72264697
>working class white

>voting for Sanders

Are you retarded or only pretending to be?
>>
>>72275878
That's his core constituency actually, he doesn't win among niggers ever and I doubt have the college kids even vote.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.