[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>why do you even have guns when the government has tanks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 14
File: guns.jpg (32 KB, 599x561) Image search: [Google]
guns.jpg
32 KB, 599x561
>why do you even have guns when the government has tanks

Why are liberals so retarded?
Because eventually they have to get out of those tanks.
>>
>>72237963
Its not really about the capability of toppling the military, just anything else.

If there was a real happening most member of the military would side with whichever sect of the american public they identify with anyways.

>liberal president orders guns to be taken from citizens
>largest humanitarian crisis in years as thousands of law enforcement officials are murdered

Yes they could overpower us, but theyd actually have to use massively destructive weapons.
>>
I was a light infantryman for years. 10th mountain division in upstate NY. The Army would send Armored Divisions up to train against us, and we would get to be the opposing forces.

Withough fail, we absolutely wrecked them. We would do guerrilla style ops, moving through the woods, hitting their supply lines, wreaking havoc. We loved hitting them at night when they were all hunkered down out of their vehicles. Command made us stop doing that because it was deemed as unfair and they weren't getting enough sleep to operate the vehicles safely.

One time me and 3 of my guys captured an unguarded supply convoy coming down a road at night with 2 humvees. Captured all their food and water for the next 3 days, along with their Executive officer (2nd in command). The Ober sever with us (basically the referee), made us let them go as it would have effectively ended the op.

Now, if they caught us on the road in a vehicle? We got smoked. Hard. But that's the thing, they usually didn't. My point is, I learned those tanks are very vulnerable, especially when not in a desert environment. Certainly not unstoppable, and the crews were largely unimpressive, sorry to say. If you caught theme out of the tank, it was game over for them.
>>
>>72238716
This is extremely cool
>>
>>72238929

It's just funny man, libs are always like omfg they have bombers and tanks just give up the 2nd amendment. As if Afghanistan and Iraq aren't proof enough this is flawed reasoning, don't be so quick to write off motivated guerillas, many of our own military have training in this Opfor (opposing force) as well.
>>
>>72239900
Are there any free civilian sources on methods for things like this that you are aware of?
>>
>>72237963

The US military breaks without its population to support it.

The people can just go gorilla and whatever happens the government wont survive.

This is enough even without rebellion to keep the government afraid. As long as we dont get lazy.
>>
>>72240291

I should add that half the military would go AWOL and join the pop.
>>
File: 1458011140408.jpg (63 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
1458011140408.jpg
63 KB, 750x500
>>72237963
i only bought guns cause liberals told me i should own them
>>
>>72240291
>go gorilla
chimp-out?
>>
>>72238716
31B reservist here. One of our main missions is defending MSRs. You wouldn't believe the amount of shit that has to get moved from point A to point B in order to keep armored units operational. Their demand for fuel alone is enough to keep a division-sized transportation unit running around like their hair's on fire. Our ability to protect convoys is very, very limited, and we're lucky the Taliban uses IEDs alone so often, instead of launching coordinated ambushes. Those tanks would be out of fuel in a week or less if they were operating against the civilian population of the US. Not to mention the fact that I and many others in the Guard and Reserves would desert and join the revolutionaries rather than murder our neighbors.
>>
>>72240869
>the Taliban uses IEDs alone so often, instead of launching coordinated ambushes
shhhhh, don't tell them
>>
>Liberals look up to Che Guevara
>they completely ignore the type of warfare he created that is one of his biggest lifetime achievements and arguably the most famous form of warfare in the past 50 years
>>
>>72237963
I am a gun, and my job consists of compensating for my owner's micropenis. I love my job.

Why do liberals hate me? Is it because I have a job?
>>
>>72240089

Yeah bro. I'm on my phone (stuck in hospital, sigh), but our bread and butter was Army Field Manual 7-8 (Infantry Bible). You can Google 7-8 and find free pdf's, but I found it for free on GlobalSecurity.org.

Also, the Army has numerous other field guides for different things, I'm sure you could find these free online. They range from no duh to freaking outstanding.

I have somewhere the Special Forces (Green Beret) Field Manual, but I don't know that one like I know 7-8 for basic infantry. As I recall, it had quite a bit about guerilla ops, and I'm sure Google could help.

Long and short is, most of it was common sense, tbqfh, and as long as you could sneak and be patient, it's easy to watch large units with large, loud vehicles get sloppy, complacent, and just generally present targets of opportunity.

But like others have said in this thread, much of the military would probably join the populace, depending on the situation, so that's good news.
>>
>>72237963
thats not

its that they are cowards

thats all

if the fight isnt "easy, clear victory, then give up before trying"
>>
>>72241765
Thank you very much !
>>
>>72241765
The Ranger's Handbook is pretty dope. It teaches you how to do ambushes beyond the bog-standard L-shaped and line ambushes, plus there's loads of stuff about how to rig up booby traps and shit.
>>
>tfw liberals actually think the government would nuke itself to fight a rebellion
>tfw they don't see think a government that would do that should be resisted, violently if necessary
>they think their stupid protests will do anything and they get mad at the idea of revolution
>better to live on your knees than to die on your feet
>>
>>72238342
Its like liberals don't know how pretty much every recent civil war has gone down.
>Mass protests
>Protesters end up dying due to police/da joos somehow
>Significant chunk of the military ends up splitting away or laying down arms because of the violence granting access to the same military hardware
Don't crush my dreams of a race war.
>>
>>72243351

Ahh yes good call. Don't know the FM number on that one.
>>
>>72237963
>you're outgunned so you should disarm entirely
I'll never understand this mentality. To be confronted by your own weakness and respond by embracing it. How does someone with such a self-destructive mindset even get out of bed in the morning? How do liberals convince themselves that life is worth living when they actively reject their own survival?
>>
File: guns1.png (88 KB, 1319x342) Image search: [Google]
guns1.png
88 KB, 1319x342
>>72237963
>>
File: gunswork.jpg (215 KB, 1280x374) Image search: [Google]
gunswork.jpg
215 KB, 1280x374
>>72245396
>>
>>72242271
>if the fight isnt "easy, clear victory, then give up before trying"
Is that why they went into debt throwing money at Bernout's campaign?
>>
>>72241217

Who needs a trigger when you have a trigger warning?
>>
>>72244973
These are the same people who think gun-free zones are a good idea. They don't want a shootout to happen, they want a one-sided massacre.
>>
>>72245662
>if the fight isnt "easy, clear victory, then give up before trying"
But only if it is for something that you don't support
>>
>>72243846

This is rather funny.

>omg guns don't overthrow a government, you stupid bigot redneck shitlord, they have tanks, hahaha, fucking white ppl I shit you not :')
>this sit-in peaceful protest at Zuccotti Park will overthrow capitalism
>>
>>72237963
>Why are liberals so retarded?
They're not retarded, idiot. They're the ones on the side of the government tanks.

They don't want you to have guns because at some point they'll be on the opposite side of an armed conflict and they'd like to see you go down easy.
>>
>>72238716
lol how was winter up at camp drum? my uncle was stationed there and my family has a vintage cotton American flag my uncle and his buddies stole from the bases' flag pole
>>
>>72237963
It never occurs to people that the INSTANT any government uses tanks on it's own streets, things will likely never be the same again see oh I don't know, Russia, Egypt, Iran, Syria, Libya Kosovo. the list goes on.
>>
>>72246129
>implying they don't want >le epic communist society xDD
>>
>>72245932
>my family has a vintage cotton American flag my uncle and his buddies stole from the bases' flag pole

Some quality discipline in your forces you got there yanks.
>>
File: 1447450355257.jpg (84 KB, 1236x720) Image search: [Google]
1447450355257.jpg
84 KB, 1236x720
>>72246129

You'd figure an ideological faction that believes that change can only occur through violent revolt would be all about arming itself to the teeth.
>>
>>72246293
The U.S. Military is basically a day-care for rednecks until they get deployed.
>>
>>72237963
Why do you even attempt to get laid when Mohammad has a bigger penis?
>>
>>72237963
Because the bulk of our military, police, and the people that protect our politicians and elites tend* to exemplify American values/morals.
It's one thing for the government to walk all over America when all we do is bitch and moan about the shit system and corruption.

It's another thing to actually try to set those who protect us against a significant rebellion/armed revolt.

If it went that far, there would be dissent within the ranks.
The very people who protect the people who would make the decision to use our military against our citizens would be in danger from their own security.

Personally, when I served, if I had been given the order to attack my fellow Americans who were in revolt, I'd have tried to kill the highest person up my chain of command who had passed that order (that I had the ability to reach).
And I don't think I'm exceptionally unique in that line of thinking.
>>
>>72237963
Nobody is stopping you from buying a tank. Well, not literally you, but an american.
>>
>>72237963
The military can't be deployed against the civilian population, not just for legal reasons.

Additionally, you underestimate the hassle of dealing with an armed and determined guerilla force. That's why ground operations in the middle east are out of style, hundreds of thousands of soviet firearms and explosives along with fanatic resistance hidden among the regular population.

Attack helicopters and drones are preferred even though they accomplish nothing, because they are more politically viable on the homefront.
>>
>>72238716
I was 3rd infantry, schofield, HI. We did a 30 day exercise in NTC. Ended up getting called in short of the 30 days because Bradley and tank drivers kept running over their own people. We slept on Rocky slopes so we didn't get flattened in the night (not like that would happen with watch, but no reason to die in training)
Fun times.
>>
>>72241217
Or the fact that he was a murder, rapist, pedophile, sadist, and sociopathic narcissist?

>personally executed over 2000 people
Most of whom were low ranking soldiers appointed officials.
>raped multiple women throughout his life, even in front of an audience
>very abusive husband to multiple wives
>enjoyed torturing people and was believed by many who knew him to get almost sexual level gratification from doing so
>crashed the Cuban economy and destroyed their native industry when given control
So much so that the Soviets were astounded and threatened to pull back support if Castro didn't stop him.

It actually makes sense that SJW types like him. Cognitive dissonance is their bread and butter.
>>
>>72247094
Most of the guys in my last POG AF shop were gun loving libertarians. There's no way they'd have partaken in action against the US populace, and most likely you'd have seen them performing sabotage if given that kind of order.

While there are the occasional disgusting bluepilled retard in the ranks, most progressives couldn't stand the idea of joining the military.
>>
>>72237963
Guns are meant to be the people's defense against future government tyranny, and they are effective in that ends. Anyone who thinks a modern military would just crush the people with tanks and planes and that the 2nd Amendment is useless only needs to look at Syria to know that is a false narrative.
>>
>>72247153
Furthermore, in the US, one could expect a lot more assassinations instead of IEDs and attacks on military personnel. You think the elite of the country don't realize that they personally would get targeted for hits if there was a war against the populace? Just takes one guy to get close enough with a concealed pistol, and there's so many officials that they can't all be protected.

I sincerely hope we never get to that point, because with how split the country is, a civil war would be extremely bloody right now.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1808x1111) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1808x1111
If you don't own these two items you will never be redpilled, you're just a sheep waiting to be enriched.
>>
>>72247867
so you have right to kill an officer or soldier when you feel "oppressed" by government.
>>
>>72248390
>no cock tip at the bottom of the picture
disappointed
>>
>>72247725
No shit.

Obama has been trying to purge anyone with a will of their own from the top ranks.
But any who follow orders against their fellow Americans will likely find themselves killed by their subordinates.
And I'm sure even a number of his new appointees are just 'hiding their power levels'.
>>
>>72248456
>feel
oh, i think you got him
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1365x2048
>>72248490
I'm disappointed in you too, my "white" friend
>>
>>72248182
This is why you see them trying to restrict rifles that are only used in a tiny fraction of crimes and the gun grabbing group constantly seeks to ban .50 and similar.
The idea that a real American could reach out and touch them from a quarter mile away through an armored car, or a half dozen security terrifies the shit out of them.
>>
>>72248651
But I can own guns and I'm getting one soonish
>>
>>72237963
>Police violate our rights every day, and they're racist!
>Only police should have guns!
>>
>>72248772
>bongs
>owning guns

KEK

We'll be laughing when you defend your life from a mudslime and get 100 years in the tower.
>>
>>
File: 1457610332490.jpg (1 MB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
1457610332490.jpg
1 MB, 2197x1463
>>72248979
>burgerclap
>denying reality

Makes sense

>60%
>>
>>72249076
I've seen better art by toddlers.
>>
File: 1393725791051.jpg (163 KB, 624x456) Image search: [Google]
1393725791051.jpg
163 KB, 624x456
Pic very related.

/thread
>>
>>72249694

omg delete this
>>
>>72249891
Its alright Mohammad. If you come here, bang bang.
>>
>>72244973
>How does someone with such a self-destructive mentality even get out of bed in the morning?

They don't.
>>
I always fear that the people will be too slow to react and rise up against the government. For example, the Bundy Ranch, sure it's not the perfect example of government overreach but only a handful of people rose up and many didn't support them. Will the people be able to see the point at which the government has gone too far and the guns need to come out?
>>
>>72251284
A lot of people were there for the Bundy Ranch, a lot, even if his case was arguable, because it was the right moment to stop BLM overreach.

The thing in Oregon that went down more recently, however, was NOT the hill to die on.
>>
>>72246573
It's called the E4 Mafia, faggot.
>>
>>72248390
Swap out jew tales: part 2 return of the jew with a military treatise then I'll agree with you.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 550x404
>>72253699
>>
File: reagansmash.jpg (15 KB, 236x185) Image search: [Google]
reagansmash.jpg
15 KB, 236x185
>>
>>72254131
Tipping or not.
>>72253699
He's right you know.
>>
File: enoughopfyourshit.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
enoughopfyourshit.png
108 KB, 400x381
>>72254229
>Thinking I give a fuck what Reagan thinks.
>>
>>72254335

>conservacucks in charge of having consistent beliefs instead of just sucking up the flavor of the week

how's 10th grade going?
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.