[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that the ruling families are based in Europe,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: theblueprint.png (744 KB, 502x594) Image search: [Google]
theblueprint.png
744 KB, 502x594
Daily reminder that the ruling families are based in Europe, not America nor Israel. They are controlling America (and, indeed, the rest of the world) from Europe for its economic prosperity and military might via their secret society networks. These secret society networks hoard many things (like money - which they create anyway, natural resources such as gold and herbal medicines, and, most importantly of all, KNOWLEDGE). These secret societies hoard knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE mathematics, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. They want people to point the finger of blame at America (and Israel, in the Muslim World), while not focusing on Europe in the belief that it is a faded superpower (which it is at the level of individual European countries, but that's not the point). The point is that these people are based in Europe (for historical reasons), but have set themselves up globally. They're found mainly in the City of London, Bavaria, Paris, Frankfurt, Rome and Geneva. The ruling families knew about the so-called 'New World' before individual European colonial empires even 'discovered' them, due to the ancient knowledge of geography hidden in their secret societies. The ruling families still control so-called 'former European colonies' via their secret society networks via the individual European countries that originally colonised those countries. (end of part 1)
>>
>>72228351

(start of part 2) There are secret societies controlling all of the major aspects of human civilisation, such as politics, the media (both mainstream AND alternative, yes, they have infiltrated the alternative media community too), international banking, corporations and entertainment. The secret societies have a FIERCELY compartmentalised, hierarchical structure and there is ultimately only ONE secret society that has ALL of the knowledge of the other secret societies, this secret society controls ALL of the other secret societies and thus, the whole world. (end)
>>
>>72228387
Cool man. They brought me bob's burgers, so i'm content.
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 862x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 862x1000
>>72228351
Feels nice being central core, thanks loonies.
>>
>>72229423

The United Kingdom as an individual country isn't in the central core, the secret societies that are based in the United Kingdom are in the central core. Big difference. They couldn't give a shit about the United Kingdom. In fact, they want it to die (as well as every other individual country).
>>
>>72228387
>>72229701
So what's the "one secret society that has all the knowledge of other secret societies"?

The Illerminaty or the Freemasons?
>>
>>72230019

The Freemasons are low in the hierarchy (that's why you even know that they exist in the first place). I doubt that the highest secret society calls itself 'the Illuminati' (it's a meme name anyway), it probably doesn't even have a name so that it's super-hard to know that they exist (let alone to research them). Only secret societies that are low in the hierarchy are semi-known in the public arena (like Freemasonry, for example).
>>
On September 19, 2011, a Swiss scientific study led by Dr. James Glattfelder proved that a staggering 80% of all the money that was being made in the world was filtering back into the pockets of the Federal Reserve through very carefully disguised "interlocking directorates" of corporations. This includes the big media conglomerates. Supercomputers were used to analyse a database of the top 37 million corporations and individual investors worldwide. Shockingly, only 737 corporations controlled a network that was earning 80% of all the world's profits. This information was deeply hidden within the data and required supercomputer power to discover. These 737 entities enjoyed power in the system that was ten times greater than they should have had from their wealth alone. With even greater number-crunching, this web of ownership could be further narrowed down to a superentity of only 147 companies. An astonishing 75% of the corporations within this superentity are financial institutions. The top 25 financial institutions within this highly covert group include Barclays, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Merrill Lynch, UBS, Bank of New York, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and Bank of America - all of which are allegedly members of the Federal Reserve. The actual banks running the Federal Reserve have never been openly and officially revealed - ostensibly for their own safety and privacy. (end of part 1)
>>
>>72230788

(start of part 2) Representative Alan Grayson, former representative Ron Paul and now deceased senator Robert Byrd forced through a congressional audit of the Federal Reserve in 2011 and found that the Fed secretly gave away $26 trillion dollars worth of American taxpayers' money. Twenty-six trillion dollars - not to the people, not to the government, but to the top Federal Reserve banks themselves - to bail them out. Several of the bailed-out banks were not even based in the United States. Had this money been redirected to the people, it could have done wonders, considering this staggering figure is well over a third of the value of the entire world's gross domestic product in a given year. However, the greed of the financial institutions is so high, and the gambles they have taken are so huge, that this was only barely enough money to keep them alive. Furthermore, the Nazi Party was financed and supported by Federal Reserve bankers. The Bolshevik Revolution, which created the Soviet Union beginning in 1917, was also financed by Federal Reserve bankers. (end)
>>
>>72230459
Im not trolling/shitposting when I say the "Illerminaty", by the way. This shit interests the fuck out of me

I just felt like adding a little brevity to this depressing shit
>>
>>72230959

>I just felt like adding a little brevity to this depressing shit

The current state of the world need not depress anyone. What we need is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually and collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself operates in accordance with HOLOGRAPHIC principles. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING is illusory, EXCEPT consciousness itself. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY to begin with. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.
>>
Yess who could it be at the center? Some old european ethnic group? Hmm it really makes you wonder..
>>
So how do I get a qt elite gf? I really want to make some reptile hybrid world leaders
>>
File: universalform.jpg (237 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
universalform.jpg
237 KB, 600x750
>>72231168

What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that is within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake
>>
>>72232120

The Demiurge is at the centre of the web, symbolised by the spider.
>>
>>72228351
I like these kinds of threads.

I know there is a kernel of truth wrapped in layers of tinfoil.
>>
>>72232979

Yes. The problem with seeking truth is how to separate the wheat from the chaff. Do your own research (and research my claims to find out if they're true or not) and question EVERYTHING (including me).
>>
File: keystones.jpg (490 KB, 1060x1040) Image search: [Google]
keystones.jpg
490 KB, 1060x1040
https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svenska_Frimurare_Orden

>Kung Carl XVI Gustaf is Svenska Frimurare Ordens highest protector.

I don't know for sure why we're taking in so many sunnis.
But lower oil prices + green taxes = lots and lots of money.

Also, there is no doubt in my mind, that the Saud Family are Freemasons.
I mean, the British empire practicality propped them up.
>>
File: 1458941671046.jpg (98 KB, 514x556) Image search: [Google]
1458941671046.jpg
98 KB, 514x556
>>72232979
>I know there is a kernel of truth wrapped in layers of tinfoil.

The CIA is probably blacklisting every IP in this thread, so enjoy your kernels
>>
>>72228351

It's called the Merovingian bloodline, it goes all the back to Pharaoh Ramses and to modern times. Both Clinton and Trump are in this bloodline too, John McCain, Kerry, the Rothschilds, all of them.
>>
>>72231168
I agree with the essnce of what you say, that secret societies hold ancient human knowledge which has great power. But some of the more philosophical points about the Universe being nothing more than the products of our own consciousness and that it is totally controllable by the enlightened seems to not follow evidence.

For example, the Illuminati/elites/call them what you will must know ancient human knowledge and be masters of it, yet the die and are subject tot he same physical lawas which can be studied and tested by anyone with a brain.

In fact I did exactly this as a physics graduate and all the physics that I can remember stacked up pretty well against observations.

So...sounds beautiful but maybe needs some work?
>>
Haha guys, you dont believe these funny stories, do you? They absolutely have no proof. Think about it, some small group of people controlling the world? Ha-ha.

Anyways, I think you shouldn't do research on this topic for two reasons: first, it's a complete waste of time. Only weirdos would do something like this. Imagine your friends finding out you're some loonie who believes in illuminati, ha-ha!

And two, it's dangerous. A friend of a friend had some special agents come up to his door after researching this topic on the internet.
>>
File: earthchoices.png (788 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
earthchoices.png
788 KB, 1000x563
I'm going to tell you about a concept that I call 'conspiracy misdirection'. It's basically a type of misinformation/disinformation. Conspiracy misdirection is what happens when a conspiracy theory is propagated that is considered to be the truth about whatever that conspiracy theory is about, but actually is NOT the truth and hides an even GREATER conspiracy that is TRUE (and thus NOT a 'theory'). One of the MAJOR techniques that intelligence agencies such as the CIA, MI5, the Mossad, etc. use to deceive us is conspiracy misdirection, which is to make certain conspiracy theories popular in mainstream society that are used to push us further away from the truth. I'll give you an example: They'll tell us that the Apollo 11 Moon landing never happened, although I think that what most likely happened is that the Apollo 11 Moon landing not only happened, but they found more than they bargained for on the Moon like artifacts and ruins which CONFIRM that we are NOT alone in the universe. Eventually, we might have even been warned to never come back - which might explain why we've never gone back to the Moon since 1972. Even if we weren't warned to never return to the Moon, we DID land on the Moon and found WORKS OF INTELLIGENCE on it. I am UTTERLY CONVINCED that people on the NASA payroll are pushing the 'Moon hoax' conspiracy theory to push people further from the possibility that beings (possibly even ancient HUMAN beings) landed on the Moon a long time ago and built stuff there. The 'Moon hoax' theory might have even been CREATED by NASA employees. COME ON people, THINK. What do you think is the more paradigm-shattering secret?: The possibility that we DIDN'T land on the Moon or the possibility that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there? OBVIOUSLY it's the second possibility. (end of part 1)
>>
>>72234261

(start of part 2) You see, the REAL reason why the second possibility is being hidden from us is NOT because a loving government wants to prevent mass panic (that's just the cover story), but because they want to prevent us from asking 'too many' questions. If it were confirmed that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there but were lied to about such a historic discovery, then people (and LOTS of them) WOULD ask more questions about what else they've been lied to about. They'd say "Well, they lied to us about that, so what ELSE have they lied to us about? The origin and history of the human species? The pharmaceutical industry? Free energy? The banking industry?" It opens the door to EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. And THAT'S why the 'Moon hoax' theory is FIERCELY promoted, while most people have almost NEVER heard of that second possibility (and, more worryingly, probably haven't even THOUGHT ABOUT IT). Another example of conspiracy misdirection is the sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory. The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory is a CIA psyop designed to divide and distract people from the TRUE nature of Earth, which is that Earth is HOLLOW. Earth's crust is about 800 miles thick and there is a 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a nuclear fission reactor) which is about 650 miles in diameter and the distance between a dweller in the Inner Earth world and their inner central 'sun' is only about 2,900 miles. (end of part 2)
>>
>>72234294

(start of part 3) Okay, this is a shorter version of what conspiracy misdirection is for people that don't like reading lots of text: Conspiracy misdirection is when a false conspiracy theory is used to hide a true conspiracy theory that has even more far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. (end)
>>
File: 143273019.jpg (101 KB, 736x607) Image search: [Google]
143273019.jpg
101 KB, 736x607
>>72234079

It could be the Merovingian bloodline, I don't know. But yes, major world-leaders and banking dynasties are related to each other. Pic related (it's from a MAINSTREAM magazine, if I remember correctly).
>>
>>72235308

>Straya
>MakingInsightful post

I guess Canada has won the shitposting awards. Great post.
>>
>>72228351
Does spiderman rule the world?
>>
>>72234250

Nice try leaf, but the rabbit hole goes INFINITELY DEEP and I'm jumping right the fuck in.

>>72235527

Thanks, Ameribro.
>>
>>72235622

The web and the spider are symbolic, but the world would be a better place if Spidey ruled it (plus, it'd be cool as fuck).
>>
>>72234294
>>72234261
>>72234320
THIS GUY IS A SHILL, THINK OF AN EVEN BIGGER PARADIGM SHIFTER, NOT THAT WE DIDN'T LAND ON THE MOON, NOT THAT WE FOUND ARTIFICIAL STUFF ON THE MOON, BUT THAT WE LANDED ON THE MOON AND THEN BLEW IT UP, AND ARE USING THE FRAGMENTS TO BUILD A GIANT FEMA CAMP.

MY GOD THINK FOR ONCE PEOPLE! THIS GUY IS A DIVISIONIST SHILL!!!
>>
>>72236445

Divisionist shills don't encourage people to question the veracity of their claims - I do.
>>
>>72237385
but what's the point? these speculations will never lead to anything unless you have a source of information.

maybe the world is a speck of dirt on foreskin of a hobo in mumbai, who knows? maybe you're a 'truman show' main character? speculation possibilities are endless. theres no point in them unless you have facts, source of information, and arguably, unless you can actually do shit about the state of things
>>
>>72235308
>Vlad the Impaler ( a k a Dracula)

My fucking sides.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.