[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS HAPPENING!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 360x270
REBELLION IN POLAND!!!!!

GET IN HERE!!!
>>
>>72213249
If you are talking about those communists from KOD "rebels" then please stop, they're bunch of impotent old men.
>>
>WARSAW, Poland — The movement has a hashtag — they call it the #CoatHangerRebellion.

>Activists for decades have decried the abortion laws in deeply Catholic Poland, which are among the most restrictive in Europe. Their anger has now boiled over.

>At 69 years old, Ewa Dabrowska-Szulc considers herself lucky to have come of age at a time when her three abortions were legal — a far cry from the current situation in her native Poland.

>"We were lucky, we women — as we call it — generations of The Beatles, meaning those who reached adulthood in the 60s, 70s," she told NBC News. "We could enjoy the right to abortion ... It was just a part of our lives."
>>
babykillers thinking they're heroic is the most disgusting thing ever

wendy davis is whore
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 624x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 624x420
>>72213369
>"I believe that we women of almost 70 years old should tell the truth," the mother-of-two said while clutching a poster at a rally in Warsaw earlier this month. "We had the right to decide — do we have a child or not?"

>That's why she was out on the streets embracing the Coat Hanger Rebellion — fighting to restore the rights she had for today's young women.

>"I hope that ... in 2016, the new generation of women would get mad."
>>
>>72213369

Im not even against abortion... but holy fuck.

>her three abortions were legal

Holy mentally destroyed do you have to be, to delude yourself into thinking that aborting 3 feti is somehow a right?
>>
File: My face my soul.jpg (90 KB, 549x280) Image search: [Google]
My face my soul.jpg
90 KB, 549x280
>>72213369
>We could enjoy the right to abortion
This is why we want old people to die off.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
>>
>>72214493

Im seriously considering buying some farm in Poland and spending the rest of my life there.

Is Poland the only country on earth, where the youth is more serious than the geezers?
>>
>>72214554
ayyy
>>
Do these guys have some website or official backers?

For the usual background check. You know Le Not Zionist Liberty Fund, Shekelrosenstein, Soros, etc
>>
>>72214445
That sounds insane until you remember before abortion was invented, people would practice infanticide. Some people are just fucked up.
>>
>>72214812

Yeah, under different circumstances.

If there isnt enough food to maintain the tribe/family and your ho is pregnant again, then you mercy kill the child.

If you are whoring around with strangers in the 20th century and then abort, due to lack of moral guidance and accountability?

No. Im not a "pro-lifer" or any of that bullshit, because abortion is better than getting swamped by underprivileged children with single moms, but there has to be a middle ground.

Parents gone awry is the problem here, since women have not evolved in the last 1000 years past the stage of courtesan or prostitute.
>>
>>72214578
don't even think about stealing our land and building your basement on our soil, fritzl
>>
>>72215159

What else would you do with soil under your house?

Stealing? You mean buying no?
>>
>>72213249
I will pack my shit to help our proud, brave, Christian Polish Brothers! Poles have balls and will kick Islam's ass. Poland, fuck yeah!
>>
FACT: Abortion is wrong.
FACT: Abortion is necessary.
I'd explain but nobody wants me to.
>>
>>72214578
I'm with you! Poles have reached REX tier! Viva LA Poland!
>>
>>72215390
higher abortion = less dindu
higher abortion = population control
>>
>>72214812
You mean after birth abortion ;^)
>>
>>72214797
Grass roots against Islam. We are doing the same thing in America. The Islamic bitches better run before Jan 2017! Meine fruenden. Will Deutschland join our Crusade?
>>
File: trdsurujdrctyj.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
trdsurujdrctyj.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>>72213369
>3 abortions
>Abortions were part of my life

You can say that again. 69 (kek) years old, yet still a slut at heart.
>>
Abortion may be the killing of a human being, but it is good.
If you are so stupid to get pregnant by mistake, it is better to get an abortion than to continue with the disgenics. Similar with rape.
>>
>>72215444
Self restraint and/ or blowjobs accomplishes the same thing.
>>
File: trash.jpg (31 KB, 352x450) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
31 KB, 352x450
>mfw the kind of people who would want to kill their own offspring kill their own offspring
>>
File: MARSZ.jpg (1 MB, 1600x998) Image search: [Google]
MARSZ.jpg
1 MB, 1600x998
>>72213249
meh, it's some old "pro democracy" cunts and a bunch of leftist feminists. Their "national demonstrations" are literally a few thousand people at most, with all the media and Soros shilling for them. Old Trams Enthusiats Association in my town has more members then this "revolution" Western leftists are desperate for a 1968 in Poland, so they project their delusions on a bunch of irrelevant salty confused women. Meanwile in recent election not a single leftist party even made it into the parliament.

And the most radical nationalists we have get like 100.000 people on their annual march here.

tl;dr western pundits are delusional and sensationalist, nothing is happening.
>>
>>72215390
All two points are actually pretty common sense no need to explain everyone with half a brain understands.
>>
>>72213550
>I hope that ... in 2016, the new generation of women would get mad.

I MEAN COME ON
>>
>>72215592
you expect the nigs to have self restraint? and bjs outside of marriage are sinful, anon
>>
>>72215213
Fuck off, naziscum, you'll never be welcomed in Poland.
>>
>>72215721
Why don't you want blessed democracy young Polish lad?
>>
>>72215970
Limit of 1 frivolous abortion per sloot, no later than 3 months and accompanied by a histerectomy.

That's as much as I'm willing to concede.

Also

>implying people who abort care about sin
>>
>>72216342
Abortion isn't for our daughters, John. It's for the black problem.
>>
>>72213369
>three abortions
Ffs every normal woman knows that's just a murder, nothing to be proud of.
And not all of the women are pro-abortion. I'm against it (when the life of woman isn't in danger)
>>
>>72216571
This is Eastern Europe lad. Our last stronghold.
>>
>>72216703
I understand. It's wrong but it has a place. That is not the place. Trust in Janucz and Janös. Eastern Europe will prevail.
>>
>>72213369
I smell Soros
>>
>>72215040
>Yeah, under different circumstances.
>If there isnt enough food to maintain the tribe/family and your ho is pregnant again, then you mercy kill the child.
>If you are whoring around with strangers in the 20th century and then abort, due to lack of moral guidance and accountability?
Actually in Russia under the Tsars, women were pretty well known for whoring around. If a woman got knocked up by a man that wasn't her husband, he'd usually beat the shit out of her and if the baby came to term she'd kill it. Same shit, different shithole.
>>
It's funny how the liberal gov kept abortions illegal for the past 8 years and now when conservatives are in power it's suddenly a big deal and they're evil nazis for... thinking it's a good thing?

Law and Justice has officially stated they have no plans to touch the abortion laws at the moment, this is hilarious.
>>
>>72217033
fucking this.

Is there another fucking colour revolution incoming?
>>
>>72213537
Fellow Fort Worth fag here?
>>
Abortions are sacrifices to Moloch.
>>
>>72214578
Sorry Adolf.
No lebensraum in here for you.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.