[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Level with me How bad is it, my fellow berniebros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: QFzNbWF.png (200 KB, 1228x1380) Image search: [Google]
QFzNbWF.png
200 KB, 1228x1380
Level with me

How bad is it, my fellow berniebros?
>>
File: 1401504590145.jpg (114 KB, 778x581) Image search: [Google]
1401504590145.jpg
114 KB, 778x581
>>72148307
It's pretty bad man.

I've been off reddit since I started shilling on pol.

Thing is after I sent my last $100 to Bernie, I've been kind of disenchanted. I had to buy brown weed last time I copped. I REALLY hope Bernie appreciates our sacrifices.

I came here to school these conservashits, but they refused to be swayed by my flawless logic.

They said he was mathematically eliminated, but the memes I see on Facebook have us WAAAAY out in front.

Since then, I have been noticing that there sure are a lot of Jewish reporters. They write a lot of anti-white stuff too.

I've also noticed the amount of black crime in this country is crazy. Some of these bigots said it's because of IQ, but how can that be when we are all equal?

I'm really in a confused part of my life right now, and coming here isn't helping!

Alright Man, my Mom's after me to go get her prescriptions and to pick up her other son.

FeelTheBern#
>>
>>72149639
Where's his MAGA hat?
>>
>>72148307

Nice guys and dream chasers don't win elections.
>>
>>72149974
Obama?
>>
>>72150041

>implying Obama's campaign wasn't vicious
>>
>>72149639
either you're starting to take you first doses of red pills or you're a cunning /pol/lack false flagger
>>
Roughly 8 hours left in his campaign.

All further funds raised will be funneled to the DNC
>>
It's a shame because he would have won NY if it was an open primary and independents could vote and there wasn't massive levels of voter suppression and fraud committed by the Democratic establishment.

The insane thing is he's by far the stronger candidate if you factor in independent support, compared to Clinton.

His movement will only be getting stronger though, the longer it goes. Anyway vote for Bernie or Trump Ameribros.
>>
>>72152072
Hahaha this meme. I love how everyone is screaming voter suppression about rules that have existed in their states for years and years. Good shit
>>
File: 1452809445392.jpg (13 KB, 384x508) Image search: [Google]
1452809445392.jpg
13 KB, 384x508
ATTENTION BERNIE SANDERS FAGGOTS, I KNOW YOU ARE IN THIS THREAD

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER:

BERNIE SANDERS IS A SCAM AND A FRAUD

HE HAS NO INTENTION OF WINNING THE DEMOCRAT NOMINATION AND NEVER HAS

HE IS ONLY IN THE RACE TO COLLECT YOUR MONEY FOR HILLARY AND THE DNC

The superdelegate system prevents his winning even if he were sincerely running for the nomination

He will stay in the race until the convention, collecting your money along the way, and then suspend his campaign

Once Bernie drops out of the race, he will pledge his war chest of campaign donations to the DNC

The DNC will in turn us the money in support of Hillary Clinton in the general election

This was planned from the beginning.

Hillary and the DNC knew damn well going in that millennials would not support her and donate money to her

So they invented the Bernie Sanders phenomena. Bernie allows them to tap the $100 Million dollar pool of donations that young people represent

Sanders is not an outsider despite his rhetoric. His nose has been in the trough of the corrupt political establishment machine for decades

BERNIE IS ONLY IN THE RACE TO RAISE FUNDS FOR HILLARY AND THE DNC FROM UNSUSPECTING MILLENNIALS

IT WAS ALL A RUSE

YOU'VE BEEN HAD BERNIEFAGS

THE CAMPAIGN IS A FANTASY

ARE YOU FEELING THE BERN NOW?

>This has been a /pol/ public service announcement
>>
File: tinffoilcat.jpg (70 KB, 596x457) Image search: [Google]
tinffoilcat.jpg
70 KB, 596x457
>>72153502
t.
>>
Total berniebro here, even a delegate in Washington.

Yeah, I admit after NY he really doesn't have a shot unless the FBI steps in and shows Clinton for what she really is.

Although tonight we should find out via a judge order relating to FOIA the reason why the state withheld the decision about her deleted e-mails.

Basically we find out of she committed perjury and deletion of evidence tonight. Oddly enough I cannot find a single article, or many people talking about this but it's happening.
>>
File: 1458087437096.png (268 KB, 1228x1380) Image search: [Google]
1458087437096.png
268 KB, 1228x1380
THIS ISN'T HOW THINGS WE'RE SUPPOSED TO GO

DON'T DO THIS TO ME

PLEASE
>>
>tfw it will be all over soon
thank you jesus. now i won't have to hear bernie cucks on campus spew their bullshit
>>
File: 1455234879844.gif (4 MB, 254x348) Image search: [Google]
1455234879844.gif
4 MB, 254x348
>>72156460
NO IT WON'T

WE CAN STILL DO THIS, WE CAN STILL TURN THIS AROUND

JUST GIVE ME A LITTLE MORE TIME, PLEASE
>>
The shillary establishment media has been waiting for this moment forever going SEE WE WERE RIGHT. But the irony if it wasn't for the massive amounts of voter suppression then Bernie would most definitely be at least tied with her at this point since he does better with high voter turnouts.

It's the ultimate cock block and it's really making me think about going for Trump. I'm so done with establishment politics at this point I just want someone to go in there and fuck it all up.
>>
File: shocku.webm (2 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
shocku.webm
2 MB, 852x480
>>72148307
You may have to leave /pol/ forever.
>>
>>72156084
I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
>>
Just got approved for a $2016 loan and sent it all to Bernie. It'll all be worth it once he wins and pays off my college loan for my Sociology degree. Match me! #FeelTheBern
>>
>>72149639
I Knew the turkroaches were scum but jesus this is new territory
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.