[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberals = Worst personalities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: kim-kardashian2222-600x80055.jpg (135 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
kim-kardashian2222-600x80055.jpg
135 KB, 600x800
Is it just me, or are many normies (liberals) not intelligent? I'm not referring to the angst held against normies for their missunderstanding of suffering.

I'm saying, I see MANY normies/liberals who:
>get all of their news from buzzfeed
>religiously watch generic television shows
>worship celebrities
>got a worthless degree (or just dropped out) >barely know what economics is
>getting married before even financially stable
>in relationships because they cannot handle being alone
>obsessed with sports (although many people who like sports also have good degrees/jobs)
>model their human interaction after 15 second vine clips that went viral
>think romance is similar to memes they see on vine (pizza, chipotle, touch butt, sit on couch all night)
>Spend $80 on a ticket to EDM festivals
>experiment with psychedelics a few times, think it "enlightens you"
>occasionally smoke weed, says things like (well alcohol is worse for you!)
>go to bars because they think that's what people are supposed to do after age 21
>sit around and play with phones while at bar, occasionally discussing one of the previously mentioned subjects on this list
>thinks Drake is cool
>fashion choices influenced by swag/nigger-tier pop celebrities
>takes inspirational memes seriously
>have not even thought about retirement, have no clue what a seriously profitable career is
>thinks backpacking Europe is the epitome of adventure

These are common personality traits I see among the most average/below average people I meet. I rarely meet conservatives who's personalities have developed like this.
>>
>normies (liberals)

Damn dude don't be autistic. The average person, regardless of political affiliation is a retard. You have people voting for Jeb Bush and Clinton and they wouldn't be able to pass a test on their candidate given the chance.

This is a fucking problem isn't it though?
>>
Are cuckservatives really any better than libcucks? This past weekend I was trying to redpill my mom and her husband on different things like the Jews and how her generation is responsible for many things that have gone wrong and resulted in the geopolitical climate that we have today. They are certified cuckservatives that are very protrump, but everything came crashing down on the subject of Israel which they say they vehemently support. Surprise surprise, they had never even heard of the Israeli attacks on the uss liberty which claimed countless American lives, and full well believe in the holohoax. So much so that Everytime I sarcastically brought up the six trillion they made sure to correct me and know that six million jews tragically lost their lives at the hands of the ebil germans. The brainwashing is apparently very real with the baby boomers, as they think all Palestinians are evil muzzies, which just isnt the truth as there is a large population of christians there. They even called jews white, which as we all know is the ultimate lie. I think the key to redpilling people will be in drawing connections between zionist led globalism and israel. I'd like to think cuckservatives know about the black problem but are completely oblivious to Jewish zionism
>>
I often wonder this too. They always talk about IQ among liberals being higher, but it seems almost impossible for that to be true.
>>
Because conservatives don't listen to the media narrative and instead form their own opinion on subject matter. Their personal morality/emotional state dictates their varying degrees of conservatism. But I believe everyone who has an iota of sense leans conservative.
>>
>>72086744
>my mum and her husband

You had me up till there friendo
>>
>>72087154
My dad died of cancer ten years ago ausfag friend. My mother's lucky to have found someone else and I'm happy for her
>>
File: 1459777764814.png (2 MB, 1264x5352) Image search: [Google]
1459777764814.png
2 MB, 1264x5352
>>72086888

It's certainly true -- liberalism, often accompanied by atheism, is almost invariably for the "smarter" folk. i.e. when tested, they test at about 110 IQ relative to the normal population, whereas social conservative test the lowest.

What they don't tell you, however, is that social conservative IQ is offset, and indeed blows liberal IQ out of the water, by fiscal conservative IQ.

Indeed among Mensans liberalism is the most popular political persuasion
>>
>>72087213

why are you taking the bait from crocodile dundee

you already dun goof'ed son
>>
>>72088532
Australians. Man do they live up to their stereotype of constantly shit posting around here
>>
>>72084966
Wow, that was surprisingly accurate and thorough. This is the typical California liberal.
>>
>>72090046
I live in Chicago, and it's pretty similar here too.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.