[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys realize that the authority of the federal government
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 14
File: NWF.png (42 KB, 1513x983) Image search: [Google]
NWF.png
42 KB, 1513x983
Do you guys realize that the authority of the federal government is an illusion?

Do you understand that we don't need to vote?

That we don't need to destroy Washington, D.C.?

That we don't need to have a day of the rope, or whatever revenge fantasy is going through your head?

All we need is two things. Two very simple things.

1. Localize: come together in concentrated populations and form communities. There are easily 20 million conservative men in this country that are willing to join us (but perhaps not able, for financial reasons)

2. Ratify a new constitution and reject the authority of the federal government. Ignore them. If they send the FBI, tell them to fuck off. If they send the army, we would have to fight but we would win.

Most likely, we wouldn't even have to fight as long as our governing body was disciplined enough not to fire the first bullet. By the UN's own rules about self-determination we would be justified in establishing our own country and defending ourselves from any aggression by the federal government.

There isn't a good organization which is set to accomplish all this. The "official" NWF is a little too neo-Nazi for mainstream appeal. We would have to be more traditionalist in most respects, but still white nationalist. I think in time, mainstream conservatism will look toward this option as they lose power in Washington D.C. due to demographic changes. The sooner that we all understand this as an option, the faster we can make it happen. So: Do you get it?
>>
Why would you take the Northwest? There are so many liberals in Portland and Seattle.
>>
>>72061126

There is no better place, except the center of the US which would be landlocked.

The Northeast has just as many liberals, probably more. Plus it has blacks and it's closer to the seat of federal power (D.C. and NYC).

The South has far too many blacks and would necessitate a DOTR or a mass expulsion at the least. We should look to being as nonviolent as possible. This is real life politics, not a video game.

As for the liberals in the Northwest, it's not a huge problem. Ultimately, what matters is how many men we can get to pick up a rifle and fight for what's ours. The liberals will not fight, they'll just drag their feet whichever way the wind blows. After achieving independence, or during, they would likely deport themselves.
>>
>>72060702
Who will do the farming?
What happens when someone gets lazy?
If you have 'managers' to handle the lazy, what happens when they get lazy?

three very important questions

Animal Farm is very relevent
>>
>>72060702

What's so conservative about uprooting yourself and moving to a commune of men in the middle of nowhere?
>>
>>72062497

I don't know what you're talking about with the "handling the lazy" shit, but we would have the entire state of Idaho. And that green square is bigger than France & Germany combined. It can easily support 100m+ people

>>72062613

Fighting for your people and to keep your way of life? Forming a resistance movement and a competitor state against the tyrannical federal government?
>>
Appalachian is already 90% white and conservative and theres plenty of land. Just move here and establish gyms for gods sake
>>
>>72060702
>white nationalist
Faggot.
>>72061126
>not knowing what 'liberal' means
>>
>>72063040

Well it looks like Akinokure is right about apocalyptic westerners. No wonder you're Cruz country.
>>
>>72063287

Sorry beanbro. Most of your kind are intolerable leftists. You can keep SoCal. Make your Atzlan or whatever.
>>
File: 1459718821775.jpg (189 KB, 599x420) Image search: [Google]
1459718821775.jpg
189 KB, 599x420
Well? Are we just going to stay diluted and wait for our demise?
>>
>>72063040
>I don't know what you're talking about with the "handling the lazy" shit,
nice try kike
>>
>>72064648

Are you a Marxist bitching about exploitation or something? Just get it out and stop being cryptic.
>>
File: lemormonbear.png (56 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
lemormonbear.png
56 KB, 853x543
>>72060702
>Utah
>Likely Territory
Over our dead bodies
>>
>>72060702

Their authority is an illusion in the same sense that pain you feel when a bullet pierces your brain is an illusion caused by neurotransmitters.
>>
>>72061126

>pakistani
>knowing anything about the grand PACNW

fuck off back to the desert. 2 medium/small cities does not a gigantic region make.
>>
>>72062217

plus, western US liberals are different than eastern.

here in the west, they are more the freedom loving, tree hugging type. on the evil coast they are big government, statist shill, establishment types.

as an example, every 'liberal' here in the PACNW I know, owns a gun. on the east coast, liberals would rather eat their own face off then even be in the same room as a gun.
>>
File: jeepman.jpg (220 KB, 1111x908) Image search: [Google]
jeepman.jpg
220 KB, 1111x908
I have several thousand fairly isolated acres in Indian River County, Florida. If you don't want to let your dreams be dreams...
>>
>>72064995

No, it's in an entirely different sense.

The illusion is the idea that we must play by the rules. We have to vote, we have to win DC, we have to ratify amendments nationwide, etc.

Or, alternatively, we must lay siege to Washington. We must take the whole country. Or, if we secede we must fight a bloody war.

These are all illusions stuck inside people's heads, implanted there by society to obscure the possibility of nonviolent separation.

The illusion exists so that our challenge feels insurmountable and unachievable. It exists so that we feel despair and paralyze ourselves with inaction and mere shitposting on dumb sites like this.

Our goal should be to break that illusion and to present the third option. The realistic, achievable option that can actually motivate people into action.
>>
>>72064814
Revelation 22:18 was made for Mormons. Mormons added a whole book to the plagues they will receive.
>>
>>72060702

>If they send the army, we would have to fight but we would win

Explain.
>>
>>72065544

picz
>>
>>72060702
Relevant to your proposal:
http://takimag.com/article/on_the_mafias_doorstep_jim_goad#axzz46sQ5DF8b
They are going to make it a national emergency level crime for white men to gather in numbers large enough for a poker game.
>>
File: 20160409_161902135_iOS.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
20160409_161902135_iOS.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
>>72065782
Here is one.
>>
>>72060702
>White nationalist
>Leaves Texas and the dixie states

The pacific northwest is a breeding ground for nu-males. You won't ratify shit you dumbass tripnigger
>>
File: 1455668643241.png (88 KB, 1319x342) Image search: [Google]
1455668643241.png
88 KB, 1319x342
>>72065766

Don't know if this is relevant but I'll post it anyway
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (236 KB, 1280x933) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
236 KB, 1280x933
>>72066032
Why don't you build this? it will avoid many of the problems you list here, sure you all faggots can raise the money
>>
>>72065766

It would undoubtedly be a tense situation.

However, I think the force used by the federal government would have to be on par with the force that we would use.

In theory, they could carpet bomb or nuke us. I don't think they will do that because that would be quite atrocious.

We have to be committed to nonaggression, but steadfast in self-defense. We would have to deny any federal enforcement convoys access to the region, or if they get in we would have to encircle and capture them. We would have the upper-hand if we stayed righteous and pled self-determination.

If we had a significant portion of the mainstream conservative population on board, I don't think it would be possible for the federal government to enforce its law. It just wouldn't have the political or moral authority. If it got to fighting, we should still outnumber them by a large margin. It would be helpful to secure arms from Russia or China, or whatever vendor. But even if we couldn't get advanced weaponry, it is not a simple task to fight millions of militiamen in the mountains.
>>
>>72066281
That is a wildly inefficient design if that thing is meant to do anything but look nice for a couple months.
>>
File: Obesity-America.jpg (237 KB, 698x562) Image search: [Google]
Obesity-America.jpg
237 KB, 698x562
>>72065638
Obese people don't fight in revolutions.
>>
File: conservativegenius.jpg (76 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
conservativegenius.jpg
76 KB, 850x400
Please do it. I will help fund it. Crystal meth use would drop by 90% and Confederate pickup trucks with their mufflers taken off speeding by at 4am would become a thing of the past.
>>
>>72066602
ok, just "a sea floating city", is that better?
>>
>>72066032

Too many nonwhites. It is politically impossible.

IMO, the best strategy is to localize in a particular region (Northwest IMO), achieve independence, and then reclaim the rest of the USA over a longer period of time. Productive white people and conservatives would to migrate to this hypothetical new state, greatly weakening the federal government. New territories can be acquired as the power disparity changes.
>>
>>72066586

I think the MSM could turn a lot of people against this micronation.
>>
>News report
>Nazi Terrorists have taken over four states in North West of the United States
>Liberals push for the US gov to bring in the military and kill the ebil white ppl
>>
>>72066946

Sure, but who?

Who actually fights in war?

Leftist women with purple hair? Tyrone?

Men of moral character fight in war. That is the heart that we must steal.

If the federal government wants to send women and uninterested minorities to fight us, we will win.
>>
>>72060702
>wanting to break apart the union
Millions of Americans died the last time that happened, and I will slit your throat personally to prevent that from ever happening again.

>Do you guys realize that the authority of the federal government is an illusion?
The authority of all government is "illusory", this is polisci 101 you pants-on-head retard.
>>
>>72065976

Can we build cabins and grow food and shoot guns?
>>
>>72066946

How would you prevent subversion?
>>
>>72067750

Fuck, quoted myself instead of: >>72067519
>>
>>72067624

>Millions of Americans died the last time that happened, and I will slit your throat personally to prevent that from ever happening again.

So what is your plan? I'm all ears.

>>72067805

Subversion? Like what? I guess you mean, preventing the government from going down the same path the USA did?

Personally, I would have a particular kind of constitution which made particular rules about citizenship, suffrage, military service, etc.

I think it's a bit of a different topic and not that important for the time being. But essentially, the constitution should be framed such that the leftward slide is not possible ever again.
>>
>>72068081

What I mean is, how are you going to prevent opposition groups from planting operatives into your society and fucking it up from within?
>>
>>72066739
>what are black people and mexicans?
>>
File: 1413670772515.jpg (45 KB, 625x564) Image search: [Google]
1413670772515.jpg
45 KB, 625x564
>>72060702
>Do you get it?
Nope. You can't even muster enough conservatives in two of those states to vote for a republican president. Your idea is pure fantasy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Washington_(state),_2012

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Oregon,_2012
>>
>>72068287

Like any other government, I suppose. There would be an intelligence agency which would conduct counter-espionage operations.

One thing I'm pretty hopeful about is that I think this hypothetical country would attract many ex-military personnel. They tend to be conservative.
>>
File: 1425829957614.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1425829957614.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>72060702
>northwest front

wew lad
>>
>>72068404

You missed the "localize" part. There has to be a concentration of white conservative men into a particular location. This is literally the only way to secure a homeland for our people, aside from doing nothing whatsoever and just waiting for the federal government to collapse under the weight of fiscal delusions.
>>
>>72068476

Lets say a group enters the society, fakes a child sex ring and leaks it to the American media.

How are you going to prevent something like that?
>>
File: Welles.jpg (9 KB, 200x167) Image search: [Google]
Welles.jpg
9 KB, 200x167
>>72067721
Absolutely. It's a free country. It has lots of stands of old pine trees, a grove of oaks planted some years back, several other lakes, etc.

Also I'm bidding to purchase an even larger ranch that is nearby. It's the old 4H ranch in Yeehaw Junction, seen here: http://www.sothebyshomes.com/palmbeach/sales/0076683

This more or less is how the IRC property is.

I like how everybody just keeps going on about their abstractions and bullshit but as soon as the opportunity is presented to do what they want, they shy away. It's all talk.

I plan on developing the IRC property into a small equestrian community.
>>
>>72067721
Just move to the country, you can do that shit almost anywhere.

>>72067519
About a third of the US military are racial minorities. The percentage is higher in ground forces.

http://download.militaryonesource.mil/12038/MOS/Reports/2014-Demographics-Report.pdf
>>
OP is one of those wannabe militia men. lololololololol
>>
>>72068756

I'm not sure how that can be faked aside from actually doing it, which wouldn't be faking. I guess you could say framing, idk.

Anyway, if some crime like that were committed then it should be prosecuted by the government. The government should then receive applause from everyone for meting out justice, even if it were a government official.
>>
File: 1398448211313.jpg (133 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1398448211313.jpg
133 KB, 960x720
>>72068658
No, I didn't miss it. Your map makes it clear - your proposed location is bad. You want to go from turn liberal coastal cities in to not just conservative ones, but white only. You're a fucking moron/FBI. Fuck off. I'll be in Maine.
>>
>>72069166

Fake audio recordings, perhaps.
>>
>>72063040

Yeah, but the people that fight for it may not all want to work. Much easier to steal or bully other people into giving you free shit then working yourself.

If 1 person can feed 100 all you have to do is bully that person into working for everyone else. Right now farmers feed 100s of thousands of people, the only difference is its done because they like being rich.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.