[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be hitler >declares war on the entire world >gets btfo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 384x384
>be hitler
>declares war on the entire world
>gets btfo
> blames jews
>>
>>72052433
>Be hitler, go through a WW with all jewish leaders.
>Deal with jewish communism uprising
>Try and get the jews out. The whole world of jews stops trade with you. They already apparently won everywhere else.

>Get war hungry or some shit who knows?

>legitimize war with the jew.

> goys all over the world do their jewish overlords bidding and attack Germany.

>fabricate numbers of holocaust by an entire decimal.
>>
>>72052433
>> blames jews

Why not? We get blamed for everything else...
>>
>>72052833
>>72052752
Check the flag cunt
>>
>>72052752
>Jews walk away with a brand new country to run world domination operations out of.

If anyone won ww2 it was the jews. Hell I'm dating a jew and I'll tell you they're probably reptiles. She makes hissing sounds and blinks funny.
>>
File: 1461281975914.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1461281975914.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>72052752
>"attack" germany

Yeah, only after germ-any literally rained down bombs on all their neighbours
>>
>>72052996
>She makes hissing sounds and blinks funny.

Does she occasionally lie next to you and stretch out?

If so, run away, because she's measuring you to see if she can eat you.
>>
>>72052433
>be aussie
>shitpost
tide in, tide out
>>
>>72052433
wrong order

>be hitler
>gets btfo (beer hall putsch)
>blames jews
>declares war on the entire world

and that's omitting the Rebuild Deutschland part
>>
>>72052433
Hitler created the Reichsmark and took Germany from a bruised battered and worthless nations to one of the most successful powerful economies in history,a transition that earned him the cover of Time Magazine.

The big bad central bank didn't like this rise in power and his noncompliance to sacrifice the Reichsmark and accept bank notes loaned with interest and used their enslaved, bribed nations to wage war against him.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (10 KB, 335x150) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
10 KB, 335x150
>>72053554
>Rebuild Deutschland
and then order all the infrastructure to be deatroyed shortly before he offs himself in his little cuckbunker
>>
>>72053643
His economic policy was literally fueled by gold teeth taken out of jews mouths and money taken from neighbours after annexing them.
>>
Hitler was the ONLY White nation in the last 100 years to break the grip of the Jews, for that he gets eternal credit I don't care what other stuff he did.
>>
>>72054701
Hitler lead*

although i wish Hitler was the name of a country
>>
>>72052433
>flag
or jidf
>>
File: 200w (2).gif (656 KB, 200x143) Image search: [Google]
200w (2).gif
656 KB, 200x143
>>72054701
>>72054773
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.