[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what really frustrates me? the fact we are so divided, we have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 35
File: 84936510.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
84936510.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
what really frustrates me? the fact we are so divided, we have the technology to make earth the garden of Eden, BUT, we are so divided and backwards, that we wont do it, if we put aside Race, and nationality, and just be Human, not American, or Chinese, just human, anyone else agree?
>>
>>72046016
Not me . Im a christian so i basically know that the opposite is going to take place and is currently taking place.
>>
>>72046016
>live in peace and harmony togheter.

The hippie dream.
Probably would be a good way of life for humans. There is a major flaw to that philosophy though: It ain't gonna happen.

And this is regardless wether or not
>"well, it's not gonna happen if you have that attitude towards it"
or how many pot smoking early 20's leftists hobby politicians tries to argue to friends why it would be a superior lifestyle.

John Lennon made a pretty good song of it, but that's the best that's ever gonna come out of it.
>>
>>72046016
>there is no such thing as race
>nothing wrong with ethnic group though! but don't you dare using it to describe people with different physical traits, even though it's exactly how it's used.
>>
>>72046016
We'll always find a way to hate other people
Get out of here with that hippie shit
>>
>>72046016
Why should I listen to this mechanical engineer's opinion on this subject?
>>
>>72046016
Daily reminder that Bill Nye doesn't have a science degree
He has a mechanical engineering degree
>>
>>72046016
Also there's biological differences beneath the skin, so Bill pretty much blew it on that one
>>
>>72046016
Universalism is cuckoldry
>>
>>72046016
You failed big time.

You did not calculate dindus in your equation. How do you plan to make earth the garden of Eden with them completely dinduing the place everytime something is built by humans?
>>
>>72046016
The people who extend the first olive branch will have it torn off, then beaten to death with it. Your a naive twat that can't understand some people's... No, a hell of a lot of people's happiness depends on YOU suffering, for no other means then for It's own ends.
>>
The Earth isn't capable of producing an Eden, at least not anymore. We've been becoming more and more like Sodom and Gomorrah for decades, the catalyst for which was put in motion long before you, I, or anyone else on this board could do anything about it.
>>
File: racist-white-out.jpg (118 KB, 684x467) Image search: [Google]
racist-white-out.jpg
118 KB, 684x467
>>72046016
Yes but

Jackasses like this >>72046328 will fight against it with every fibre of their being.

You call yourself a christian? More like a satanist.

Remember the big enemy here is ignorance and scientific illiteracy.
>>
>no such thing as race

doesn't that mean leftists should stop using the word 'racist'?
>>
>>72046016
What frustrates me is that retarded idealists like you exist that actually believe this tripe.
>>
>>72046016

Humans are not equal.

They differ at the individual, gender, ethic group, and cultural levels.

Therefore, by nature alone, certain groups will attain greater success than others.

Leftists BTFO.
>>
>>72046016
>>72046016
Nye is a fucking sellout, and an idiot to boot. Race exists, he doesn't have a fucking clue. It's no fucking coincidence that the more niggers and shitskins infest a nation, the worse the nation gets.

America will one day be like Brazil because of this fucktarded thinking. Why do you think kikes push racemixing in the first place whilst trying to preserve their own group? Because they know that culture is a manifestation of blood.
>>
>>72046016
>there is really no such thing as race

Absolutely true.
It's called species.
We are all the human race.
We merely have different species, some of which suck balls.
>>
File: 1461302944111.png (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461302944111.png
128 KB, 1000x1000
>>72046016
If you are serious about this not trolling or baiting.

Because we are not ready as human race. Look at Middle East culture. Look at China. Hell, look at American government. We are not ready to have a world government. Right now, we need Nationalism not because we think we are superior but a way to stay survive in reality.

Human race is in teenager phase right now. We as human race are not grow up yet. Liberals are naive and ignorant, willful or not, about how reality work. Look at how liberals welcome to Middle East migrants despite they have history of killing gay and look women as a mere tools not people.

Basically, we are not ready.
>>
>>72047700
Leftists are against the notion of natural selection and survival of the fittest and want to keep the weakest links raised up on a pedestal for no other reason than it masturbates their ego and makes them feel like they are doing something good. This is why you're seeing an increasing population of smug nu-males, the pussification of native populations such as Sweden's, and neverending cries for 'reperations' and so-called 'equality' from the left.
>>
>>72046016
>muh tiny dot in large universe
fuck off. Nobody cares about the universe except you and your fucking neckbearded atheist teenager fanboys.
Most people live in reality, where "racial" differences actually affect their lives.
Fuck off with your hippie dream world you fucking faggot.
>>
>>72046016
>we have the technology to make the earth the garden of Eden

lol. Please enlighten me, what technology do we have that will make the earth a "garden of Eden"? And what technology do we have that will help us deal with our dwindling resources in the face of massive overpopulation, which would only get worse in your perfect world?
>>
>>72046016
It's more like the opposite way around. If we were a little bit more racist and red-pilled, and stopped taking on the problems of the Third World (like Islam), we could make our own countries Edens.

Eventually the assorted sand niggers would get tired of living in misery, and would follow our example.

As it stands without our current policies, we'll just turn the whole Western World into another "developing" shit-hole.

>>72048107
Also a good answer.
>>
>>72046016
>>
>>72048123

It's simply a subversive power play.

I'm rereading "The 48 Laws of Power" and the book opens explaining the motives of the radical leftist.
>>
>>72048173
Buttblasted?
>>
File: image.png (615 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
615 KB, 1334x750
C'mon goys don't you all want carbon storm troopers controlled by unelected communists running the EU.
>>
>>72048472
Yeah man. I fucking get angry when I read these faggot leftist cuck hippie cock suckers writing their bullshit about peace and love
>>
>>72046016
What does put race aside mean? Does it mean let everything burn to the ground? Does it mean forget the lessons of history? Does it mean ignore the evidence of our senses?
>>
File: Bill Nye, The Zion Guy.jpg (85 KB, 328x952) Image search: [Google]
Bill Nye, The Zion Guy.jpg
85 KB, 328x952
>>72046016
> along with evidence of common sense
common sense actually proves you should be wary of young black men, young hispanic men and young Muslim men.

> Researchers have proven scientifically that humans are all one people...
Source? I've never seen in legitimate studies on this topic and I don't think anybody would be allowed to without getting fired... see- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Richwine

> the color of our skin is a consequence of ultraviolet light, of latitude and climate of ancestors.
Finally a verifiable facts that we can all agree on... What does this have to do with iq?

> There is really no such thing as race
INTO THE OVENS WITH YOU
>>
>>72046016
Look at history. It's been said countless times that history is the best teacher. And from history we see that even after countless millennia, when you draw the bottom line, nothing has changed.

>and just be Human
That's the problem, we are doomed because we are human.

There is the moral of all human tales;
Tis but the same rehearsal of the past,
First Freedom, and then Glory — when that fails,
Wealth, vice, corruption, — barbarism at last.
And History, with all her volumes vast,
Hath but one page.

- Lord Byron (from Canto the Fourth – Childe Harold’s Pilgrimage)
>>
>>72047519
I agree.
>>
File: Chimps_habitat_range_lg.gif (83 KB, 999x474) Image search: [Google]
Chimps_habitat_range_lg.gif
83 KB, 999x474
He's right expect for the part about being one species. Race as we currently understand it mean we are one species. Studying our closest genetic relatives, great apes (gorillas, chimpanzees, and orangutans), would point to Negroids, Caucasoids, and Mongoloids, as being different species.

Here is a map of the Chimpanzee species which live in a much smaller range than humans do.
>>
File: canis familiaris.jpg (105 KB, 600x251) Image search: [Google]
canis familiaris.jpg
105 KB, 600x251
every dog here is the same exact species too.
>>
>>72048608
Lol me too
>>
>>72046016

Bill Nye is a senile whackjob who wants to put people who don't believe in his cult-like theories into prison.

The world will be a better place when he finally dies.
>>
>there really is no such thing as race
Any mixed-race person trying to get a marrow transplant would disagree with you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZZGciLSBcs
>>
>>72046016
Na, fuck you, faggot.
>>
File: African-map-620x320.png (223 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
African-map-620x320.png
223 KB, 620x320
>>72049537
They are. Great Apes are the prime example of why niggers are not human.

http://www.nytimes.com/1995/02/28/science/orangutan-hybrid-bred-to-save-species-now-seen-as-pollutant.html?pagewanted=all

The two orangutan species are considered separate despite the islands being extremely close.
>>
>>72046016
Well, he's got a point.

Race is pretty much a bunch of bullshit. There is significant differences in culture, genes, and behaviours between people that belong to the same "race". Ethiopians and sub-saharans are both black yes, but still extremely different. Same with Anglos and Slavs. Sure, it's easier to just lump people up into large groups but it's not really accurate by any means.
>>
File: genetic-diversity-among-apes.jpg (86 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
genetic-diversity-among-apes.jpg
86 KB, 960x720
>>72049532
Those Chimps also have many times the genetic differences as modern humans do.
>>
>>72046016
>stardust

>pale blue dot

Nice job ripping off the original meme scientist you unoriginal fucking hack.
>>
>>72050293
Then it is all the more important to preserve the genetic differences in humans, isn't it?
>>
I definitely agree with the OP, we are all just human beings on a spherical rock. The concepts of country and race has fucked us over since ancient times and Is continually fucking us over. Country and race are figments of our imagination. And no im not a fucking liberal im a logical thinking person. Im not a pot smoking hippy communist just because I see the world as it is and not a bunch of fucking dividing lines on a world map that say "That's mineI that's yours! ooga booga booga!".
>>
File: 598px-Darwins_first_tree.jpg (48 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
598px-Darwins_first_tree.jpg
48 KB, 640x425
>>72046016
You know, I've just become fucking chums with malaria mosquitos and flesh eating bacteria since I learned I was "made of the same star stuff". And here I thought the "we're all God's children" line was sickening.

There are differences between human groups. Our own eyes and common sense can tell us that, despite good goy Bill's emperor's new clothes routine. The absolute lines of distinction is a red herring. They do not exist anywhere in nature. If we had a record of all life on Earth direct lines of speciation would be impossible. All one big gradient of life. You'd think "the science guy" would understand that. Or the fact that environment affects more than just pigmentation, like, oh, I don't know, the most energy consuming organ in the human body- the brain.
>>
>>72050622
Exactly!

And this is why all the 'muh pure race' memes aren't just wrong, they're degenerate frankly.

As a species, we're dangerously close to inbred. Making the most of what little genetic diversity we have left is very important if the race is to be prepared to survive the next crisis.

~90% of human genetic variation is found only in Africa.

Anyone that actually wants to improve their race knows what to do.

Stormfags, if they can find mates at all, will simply continue to produce one generation more sickly and effete than the next.
>>
>>72050664

If you don't play the game of power others will and they will subjugate or destroy you.
>>
>>72046016
Too many retards sorry m8.

You cannot ignore the fact that everyone is different and the more you do it the more it will show.
>>
>>72050946
We can preserve our species via technology. Interbreeding with another species is not going to save us.
>>
The only thing this old faggot has going for him is millenial nostalgia for his elementary level 90s kids science show.
>>
>>72051124
There is no other species to interbreed with, faggot.
>>
File: 1460319866587.png (511 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
1460319866587.png
511 KB, 498x668
>>72046016
>>
>>72051238
Sub-Saharan Africans are not human.
>>
File: average_murican.jpg (42 KB, 638x640) Image search: [Google]
average_murican.jpg
42 KB, 638x640
>>72050946
>niggers are awesome
>whitey is totes inbred
>racemixing is important for our survival
sorry I meant to say ethnicitymixing since there is only one race the hu- ...
JUST
>>
>>72051397
Just by looking the skull and spine I can tell it is a Caucasian male and East Asian female
>>
>>72051526
Scientifically they are
>>
>>72046016
If we just kill off the stupid and the violent, race will not matter any more. Mostly because we will be down to 2-3 races.
>>
File: 1460697831156.gif (2 MB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
1460697831156.gif
2 MB, 356x200
>>72051526

I don't like niggers but that's a pretty baseless argument desu.
>>
>>72046016
you ARE aware that Islam hasn't been eradicated yet, right? Otherwise, your utopia is a total pipe dream (Although Islam is not the only problem).
>>
>ultraviolet light
This has never made sense to me. Evolution doesn't occur on the timescale these people talk about. Modern humans have been around for 200,000 years but somehow we've genetically adapted to the colder climates in that time?
>>
File: communist-manifesto.jpg (281 KB, 800x1196) Image search: [Google]
communist-manifesto.jpg
281 KB, 800x1196
May I direct you to an ideology that totally agrees with you.
>>
File: 1452781171868-0.jpg (297 KB, 680x450) Image search: [Google]
1452781171868-0.jpg
297 KB, 680x450
>>72050946
Most genetic diversity occurs within racial groups. You shills never seem to forget that when saying how we're all the same. Then marvel at the biodiversity when saying we should breed with literal missing links to get stronger.
>>
welcome to babel, home of the greatest tower mankind has ever constructed, it only gets better from here, learn my pronouns
>>
>>72051633
You didn't even read the image...
>>
File: Tarot-Card-Meaning-The-Tower.jpg (21 KB, 199x340) Image search: [Google]
Tarot-Card-Meaning-The-Tower.jpg
21 KB, 199x340
>>72046016
It'll never happen. There are reasons...
>>
>>72051837
yes. you understand how this shit works right? Finches' beaks and all that?
>>
>>72046016
Niggers ruin everything they touch. You have to keep them out of anything if you want it to be good.
>>
>>72051837
not enough time to grow wings and breath cleansing fire on the unwashed masses, but enough time for superficial body features to diversify and climatised attitudes to be enhanced and refined

moreover, the evacuation of certain behaviors from a region would thereby deny that neurological feature to the remaining breeding pool

>white people's descendants moving out to harsher more competitive climes created the extreme prevalence of niggers' behavioral disease (NsBD) in the black populations
>>
>>72050946
>Anyone that actually wants to improve their race knows what to do.
Eugenics, yeah?
>>
The niggers would destroy it
>>
File: 1455074081104.jpg (66 KB, 672x712) Image search: [Google]
1455074081104.jpg
66 KB, 672x712
>>72048173
but what if we could put a flag on every dot in the universe?
>>
File: evolution_observed_in_lab.gif.jpg (93 KB, 435x443) Image search: [Google]
evolution_observed_in_lab.gif.jpg
93 KB, 435x443
>>72051837
>This has never made sense to me. Evolution doesn't occur on the timescale these people talk about.

What? Where on earth did you get that idea?

Completely wrong.

>Modern humans have been around for 200,000 years but somehow we've genetically adapted to the colder climates in that time?

Sure, that's extremely easy and quickly accomplished, some populations have probably gone back and forth between black and white several times in fact.

That's the whole point, the traits that set us apart visually are superficial and the underlying mechanism is a flexible one that allows them to change very very quickly in response to environment.
>>
>>72049532
Subspecie =/= Specie tho

Even then the genetic limits are kinda arbritrary as you have no "real" way to know how much genetic difference is enough so two individuals can be grouped as different species.Because one of the ways to know that is hibridation and sometimes shit like >>72050075 happen. Hell, even genus-genus hybrids are possible yet rare.
>>
>>72052327
>>72052689
OK but even if it can happen on that time scale why would it? The only benefit I can think of from losing the melanin is greater vitamin D synthesis. I doubt a deficiency would have been deadly or debilitating enough to drive such relatively quick change.
>>
>>72046016
>We all come from Africa.

He's got to have dementia or Alzheimer's.
>>
>>72051837
Genetically adapted to colder climates would mean that we have the necessary physiological features to survive on a cold day, naked.

Probably the human branch that traveled to Europe faced a selection torwards having less melanin that those who stayed in Africa because it's more energy invested in something that is useless (less radiation than in the savannah for instance). And considering that apes with black, fair and even albino skin exist probably just took a pair of mutations to do so. And there was more than enough time for that.
>>
>>72053313
Can it happen so quickly outside of a controlled environment though? And >>72053723, unless I'm wrong about how serious wide-spread a vitamin D deficiencies would be.
>>
>>72054214
Does more melanin make someone use more energy? That would make more sense, but surely it isn't the case.

And I doubt such a rare mutation would be able to change an entire community, especially considering how most black communities treat albinos.
>>
File: SocialConstruct.png (44 KB, 1000x608) Image search: [Google]
SocialConstruct.png
44 KB, 1000x608
Fuck you!

Whites are the masterrace, and will rule the Stars. If any other race survives, it will be the East Asians.

Pic related: Race more than exists, it's what you are to your core!
>>
>>72053723
>>72054219

Yes it can and does happen extremely quickly outside of a controlled environment. In modern times, the vitamin d deficiency typical of dark skinned humans in northern climes is easily controlled - with vitamin d. But in the state of nature? There's no treatment, and those affected are MUCH less likely to survive and reproduce.

The way that skin color and complexion works, every family of any size will have a degree of diversity in skin tones. Even the very darkest of parents have a chance to throw a light child each time, and the reverse is also true. If you move to the far north, and out of your 12 children only the 2 lightest skinned survive to reproduce, and then the next generation the same thing happens, and then the next generation the same thing happens, in just three generations you'll already have a visually apparent distinction between the old group and the new one.

It's not like you need to evolve some complicated new systems, all you're doing is tweaking the production of melanin a little bit one way or the other.
>>
>>72054219
>>72054916

To produce vitamin D you need SUNLIGHT not melanin. If you live on a place when there is barely sunlight you are going to get vitamin D deficiencies, it doesn't matter if you are asian, nigger, white...

Melanin on the other hand is our own sun blocker, would you put yourself some sun cream when going through an European forest in winter? No, because you would be using your time and energy in something pointless as you aren't going to have a sunburn for not using protection. Same with melanin.

> I doubt such a rare mutation would be able to change an entire community, especially considering how most black communities treat albinos.

That has more to do with culture than biology tho.Still a factor that does some selection but it isn't as strong as Natural Selection, at least until the Ice Age ended.

But if you take a small group of 20 in which 3 of them are white it will be easier that within few generations nearly all the population would have fair skin.
>>
File: Shillionaires.jpg (192 KB, 998x626) Image search: [Google]
Shillionaires.jpg
192 KB, 998x626
>>72050946

How much they paying you, Shekelstein?

Evropa will not faul!
>>
File: ItsInoperableReddiocarcinoma.png (53 KB, 571x618) Image search: [Google]
ItsInoperableReddiocarcinoma.png
53 KB, 571x618
>>72050664

It's like you come from plebbit...
>>
>>72056051
Not a penny stormfag.

(Hey if anyone wants to pay me to say what I am already saying great, but I give no editorial control.)

I know stormfront isn't paying you - they don't have any money!

Lol
>>
File: Stealing water.jpg (254 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
Stealing water.jpg
254 KB, 1200x600
>>72046016
If we made the Garden Of Eden and let everyone in niggers and women would steal all the apples, muslims would blow up whatever animals they weren't fucking and Jews would poison the lakes.
Eden only works when everybody inside is worthy of it.
>>
>>72046328
Actually it's the opposite, what OP said will literally happen, but only after the anti christ comes and all believers are sent to heaven
>>
You can measure quality of life by lack of niggers and muslims alone, so you can hardly create a paradise while still having niggers and muslims in it.
>>
File: Carlos Infinite.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Carlos Infinite.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>72051526
Yeah, they're SUB-human!
>>
>>72046016
>we will all die on this planet
Not if white people have anything to say about it you fucking kike
>>
File: I Am Reality.jpg (44 KB, 462x310) Image search: [Google]
I Am Reality.jpg
44 KB, 462x310
>>72046016

Unification is for faggots dumb enough to think a small group of leaders are pushing for this because they cares about you.

World domination nigger. Your their parrot.
They're laughing at you.

How does is feel to be used and laughed at?
>>
>>72046016
>>
>>72056885

less you a kike.

if that be the case, congrats on owning the world
>>
File: 1460924074199.jpg (173 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460924074199.jpg
173 KB, 600x600
>>72046016
no dogs, no elephants, no hippopotamuses, just earthlings.
>>
>>72046016
OP left of the end of that statement.
>>
>>72055694
>those affected are MUCH less likely to survive and reproduce
I don't believe that. The nordic people have dealt with it for hundreds of years without issues.

Gradual lightening does make sense, but how would the darker parents survive in the colder climate for long enough if the effects of the deficiency are enough to drive natural selection?

>>72055732
>SUNLIGHT
Yes I know that anon. Melanin impedes vitamin D synthesis because it blocks UV radiation, which is why I mention it.

>20 in which 3
Albinism is much rarer than that anon, and it's caused by recessive mutations. So it's usually bred out.
>>
File: 5HZ18lV.jpg (76 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
5HZ18lV.jpg
76 KB, 640x512
>>72046016
if there is no such thing as race, how can someone be racist?
>>
>>72046016
Well not to be a dick but Bill Nye has no education to suggest he knows anything about this.
>>
Mira chichón, tú lo que eres es un frustrado jodido. Yo te lo digo desde el respeto porque yo tampoco soy rasista yo soy colacao sabes lo que te digo mi hermano yo soy medio canario medio argelino que con lo mismo que te lanzo un peya gofio te rajo el cuello como en fiesta de cordero asi que tu ten cuidadito que eres un person de la vida que no te respetan ni en tu casa papafrita que eres un payaso. Pedazo de pastel te montas tu con las tecnologias y las mierdas vete pa tu casa ya y dejate de hablar mierda que me tienes trabado al final te voy a ir a buscar a tu casa
>>
>>72046016
Whites could make all white countries literally paradises, I don't know about anywhere else though
>>
Negros are a seperate race. Their skulls have a different shape.
>>
>>72057540
race is a social construct
>>
>>72046016
I'm so sick of this stupid jew
>>
>>72057339
>20 in which 3
Bottlenecks ,anon. What usually happens is that from a thousand individuals you get a smaller group that has survived a catastrophy or that moves to another place (founding effect) and thus it doesn't represent the frequencies of the initial group. (if out of 1,000 one is albino and goes with the group you get a new frequency of 1/20 for instance vs 1/1,000)

Humans probably faced both, we almost faced extinction when that Indonesian volcano entered in eruption and then several groups of humans went to several parts of the globe (and human groups aren't big enough to eliminate that effect).
>>
>>72058344
It's reaching a bit to say white skin came about by chance desu.
>>
File: 1458939149822_south_africa.jpg (599 KB, 1111x807) Image search: [Google]
1458939149822_south_africa.jpg
599 KB, 1111x807
>>72046016
>if we put aside Race, and nationality, and just be Human, not American, or Chinese, just human, anyone else agree?

Have you even seen what the world looks like when it's built by non-whites? The Asians are literally the only group of non-whites that shouldn't have to make an argument for their continued existence. And half the time they're being shitty autistic sociopaths.
>>
>>72046016
>No such thing as race
>Abos barely look human or act human (Just as one example)
???????????
>>
File: dafaqevolution.jpg (144 KB, 816x880) Image search: [Google]
dafaqevolution.jpg
144 KB, 816x880
>>72058512
Worse things have happened by chance in evolution. The appeareance of white skin isn't that outrageous.
>>
>>72046016
Nope, you need Neanderthal DNA to be considered Human IMO.
>>
Anyone claiming for sure one way or the other that there are clearly defined genetic differences between groups of people is a degenerate.
The truth is we don't know, but I like my tribe, I view people of the same skin colour or culture as more valuable and therefore I argue for their betterment and mine.
>>
File: 1384815876850.jpg (50 KB, 460x371) Image search: [Google]
1384815876850.jpg
50 KB, 460x371
>>72046016
>Bill Nye the Bachelors Degree Guy
>Appeal to authority

How about you and the other meme scientists go drink a big fat bottle of peroxide
>>
>>72057339
Vitamin D deficiency is a serious issue and can impact both vitality and your chances to mate. As the humans migrated to the north, the probability for those with dark skin became increasingly low. Seeing as how you can change the color of a tulip in just a few generations, it's not strange at all to assume that the same naturally followed in humans after a thousand generations of migration to the north.

Also, bear in mind that dark skin itself was a mutation a couple of million years earlier to adapt to the sunlight after humans lost their body hair.
>>
File: 1363804889717.jpg (115 KB, 1024x779) Image search: [Google]
1363804889717.jpg
115 KB, 1024x779
IF YOU BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION
THAN HOW CAN YOU NOT BELIEVE IN EUGENICS???????????
TALLER CORN, FATTER PIGS, FASTER RACING HORSES..... BUT BETTER HUMANS ARE WRONG??????????

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Screenshot_20160425-195510.jpg (69 KB, 413x231) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160425-195510.jpg
69 KB, 413x231
>>72046016
You know what really frustrates me?
That you get away with this shit daily, because /pol/lacks love to feed trolls.
>>
File: 1452989579809.jpg (78 KB, 460x562) Image search: [Google]
1452989579809.jpg
78 KB, 460x562
>>72046016
dis nigga doesn't actually want any sort of conflict or division
lmao
>>
>>72060236
>IF YOU BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION
>THAN HOW CAN YOU NOT BELIEVE IN EUGENICS???????????

The thing is not believing in the concept of Eugenics, since it's fully known that it would function like artificial selection.
The question is will it work?

>TALLER CORN, FATTER PIGS, FASTER RACING HORSES..... BUT BETTER HUMANS ARE WRONG?????????

Ask the bioethic retards, they are the ones to blame.
>>
>>72046820
It's quite funny how the hippies thought they were saving the world, but really, they just laid down in the grass, smoking pot and listening to music. They didn't save Africa, they didn't solve any problems at all. They were just procrastinating.

Today we can look back and call them the most destructive generation ever. They enslaved us in debt, laid countless institutions in ruins and didn't have enough children.
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.