[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are you thoughts on what is happening with the entire Karla
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: karla.jpg (450 KB, 1074x1054) Image search: [Google]
karla.jpg
450 KB, 1074x1054
what are you thoughts on what is happening with the entire Karla Homolka news?
>>
>>72011096
Could you explain?
>>
>>72011096
If people were unhappy with her sentencing they should have spoke up more during the trial. Attacking the culprit after they are freed will only lead to a relapse (which I doubt will happen consider she has a new family), whoever if she does go crazy again she'll DO it in your neighborhood.

Also shows how spineless people are. If they really had a problem, knowing where she lives, you could deal with her yourself. Yet all these outraged people want papa government or some third party to deal with it, knowing that they had already made a deal with her during sentencing anyways.
>>
who
>>
>>72013923
>If people were unhappy with her sentencing they should have spoke up more during the trial.

Does every Canadian citizen get to vote on sentencing or something?
>>
File: SerialKiller.png (92 KB, 1154x599) Image search: [Google]
SerialKiller.png
92 KB, 1154x599
>>72012911
>>72013971
>>
>>72014172
We kill people like this in America. Why are you too cucked?
>>
>>72011096
>what are you thoughts
I thought it was fucking hilarious went the kike lawyer for the French and Mahaffy families went on CBC and said they would just be happy to never here the name KARLA HOMOLKA again, if they just didn't hear that name KARLA HOMOLKA they could get on with their lives, lives post KARLA HOMOLKA. Then CBC said her name about 6 million more times while the anchor indo-shitskin wondered out loud if the media may be to blame for giving KARLA HOMOLKA KARLA HOMOLKA KARLA HOMOLKA so much press, but then absoled the CBC by saying it was a gripping story about KARLA HOMOLKA.
Honestly I almost drove off the road laughing. And yeah, I'd fuck that bitch
>>
>>72014357
Ok Tommy.

Please understand how double jeopardy, law, society etc works in a westphalian justice system you stupid american fuck. I know your literacy rates are falling faster than sweden but at least try to act above age 12.

Is highschool out for the season now?
>>
>>72014357
>>72014846

>Why are you too cucked?
Pretty much on this case anyway. The crown fell for the age old "b-but I'm just a poor little girl..sniff..sniff" routine, also she had good looks and blond hair on her side. They wanted Bernardo in jail forever (dangerous offender status, which is difficult in Canada) and fuck up large while doing it, because of public pressure. After it came out there were super sexy sex-snuff tapes and Karla was in on the hot action and loved it, it was to late (double jeopardy as anon said) so naturally the media and public forgot everything and non-ironically screamed HOW COULD YOU HAVE FUCKED UP SO BAD at the crown prosecutors
>>
File: Karla.jpg (15 KB, 182x268) Image search: [Google]
Karla.jpg
15 KB, 182x268
>>72011096
BTW anyone seen the movie 'Karla'?
>>
>>72014846
I think what Bundy there was implying was that somebody should go vigilante on her ass, however to claim that such happens with any frequency in America I would need some examples.
>>
>>72016012
>need some examples.
Here you go (of course jewpedia focuses on the KKK for 6 gorillion lynchings)
http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Vigilantism.aspx
Search for "acts of vigilantism in the news" and you get quite a few from the last 5-10 years
>>
Well?

What's the address?
>>
>>72016690
>Vigilantes have also been known as "slickers," "stranglers," "mobs," and "committees of safety."
that escalated Orwellianly
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.