[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germans: Do you see Muslim refugees on a daily basis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
Since Germany admitted a significant number of refugees in 2015, have you personally noticed an increase in the number of Muslims you see on a day-to-day basis?

Have you encountered and/or interacted with any refugees?

I'm just wondering how much of an impact inviting another 1%+ of your population in a short span has.
>>
I used to date this girl. We broke up because she told me she was voting for Obama. This was 2008. She married a German and moved there I've been told. This bitch told me shortly before we broke up that she fantasizes about beastiality.

Anyways I have no doubt that this bitch fucks migrants in front of her husband.
>>
>>81663863
Whenever I visit home in west germany, the tram from the main station is filled with nothing but shitskins and niggers.
This used to not be the case 2 years ago. 2 Years ago i never saw niggers in that area.
>>
>>81664449

How did she respond to you dumping her on those grounds?
>>
Around a few years ago I NEVER saw black people here.
Now they are everywhere.
>>
>>81665451

A shame. What is the current attitude in Germany towards refugees? Are Germans still cucked or has the reality of large-scale third-world immigration redpilled them a bit?
>>
>>81665915

Are you in a rural or urban area?
>>
i want to tour germany and visit breweries but im afraid honestly. your country seems to have lost control and you guys just let random, white hating, anti-western muslims run around your country.

source related, axe attack by a refugee shouting allah akbar today on a train

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/germany-train-axe-attack-afghan-8445784

maybe once you guys get a new hitler and refresh your country by removing kebab ill visit and spend my dollars on your fine beers and bratwurst
>>
>>81666124
Near a big city.
>>
>>81666014
All slavs hate them.

Not too sure about Germans since Germans are too afraid to talk about it.
>>
>>81663863
the town was full of invaders already, now its so many Germans are a minority.
>>
>>81665860

Hell if I remember. She went from daughter of staunch conservatives with tons of money to an art school bleeding heart liberal. It was disgusting.
>>
>>81663863
Munich here I see them on a daily basis.
Some days more refugees than germans on the train.
>>
>>81663863
Not really.
But I only go outside to go to university or to a bar that serves alcohol, so it's not that shocking.
There were quite a lot on trains a few months back though, but there were a lot a few years back too, so I don't know.
>>
Hasn't there been a snack bar axe attack on a tram like, today?
>>
File: 1468886030001.jpg (57 KB, 985x554) Image search: [Google]
1468886030001.jpg
57 KB, 985x554
>>81667295
>>
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/684623/Islamist-extremists-hide-huge-stockpile-of-weapons-near-German-mosque
>>
>>81667624
Looks really tolerant.
I'm happy they brought those peace loving humanists into our country.
>>
>>81666986
Slavs exist to shield the world of men from the muslim hordes, it's no surprise whan a slav hates kebabs.
>>
>>81666014
>What is the current attitude in Germany towards refugees?
impossible to determine since everybody is dead afraid of speaking their mind. public fear and intimidation are back up to GDR levels. state control of public opinion is slowly approaching stasi levels again.

nignogs and mudslimes are in every city. the justice system turns a complete blind eye towards the shit they do.
those whose asylum request got rejected just keep fucking around anyway because the government simply refuses to deport them.
tens of thousands of additional mudslimes are still arriving each year, with no end in sight. housing prices in all major cities are continuing to explode. crime is on the rise everywhere, media and government work overtime to cover it up as much as possible, and divert attention to random bullshit.

this land is dying a rapid death. all you will find here is lots of propaganda and depression.
>>
>>81667861
Not quite a tram, this looks like a regiobahn, like one of the trains that runs between smaller cities.
>>
File: burqa.jpg (28 KB, 399x269) Image search: [Google]
burqa.jpg
28 KB, 399x269
Well when I look out of the winow I see this: (pic related)
>>
>>81666986

RIP germany :(
>>
>>81667295
>>81667624
>>81667861
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33039815

wonder if it even made the last page in germany newspapers
>>
>>81668419
Dude your garbage bags walk away, that's dangerous for the enviroment
>>
So many that refugee basically turned into a new insult for every foreigner (foreigner in this context reads as non-white)
>>
>>81665451
same, live in berflin
lived in hamburg

niggers everywhere

all my life growing up up to the age of 18
ive maybe seen 1-5 niggers

now they are everywhere
and its only men
no nwomen
>>
>>81668621
they are angry because they have to report it as the news spread via Twitter like a wildfire. They make lots of excuses for that poor 17 years old Arghan though.
>>
>>81665451
this, sadly
it's fucking... disgusting
>>
>>81668419
why are they all holding a rope, they afraid of getting separated from each other? like they might accidentally follow the wrong crowd of black burquas
>>
>>81668980
What do your friends and family think?
>>
>>81663863
There is a local gym not 2 minutes away from where I live that was repurposed as """refugee""" shelter. So take a wild guess.
>>
>>81669226
gross. if the majority of people feel that way, why dont they vote politicians who will fix the problem
>>
As a guy who is stuck in Vienna I see the first brown person on average 5s after I leave my house for wörk.
Don't know if rapefugee or not, though (certainly not refugee after passing 10 safe countries).
>>
File: 1455265503041.jpg (15 KB, 185x152) Image search: [Google]
1455265503041.jpg
15 KB, 185x152
I live in a small town of 4000-8000 people and recently saw some negro children beg for money on the side of the street. I see clusters of them at every supermarket and a minimum of 6 in every bus I take.

Worst part...our refugee shelter isn't even finished yet. I can only imagine what it'll be like after that.
>>
>>81669140
It's slaves to be used as goat replacement for Muslims who can afford it. They are probably Christians but wear the burqa to feel empowered and free :^)
>>
>>81668288
thats quite accurate

even though I feel like Germans give less and less shits about getting called racist

>>81663863
our grocery stores have security now .
migrants usually buy booze there and get drunk in front of it and start insulting the local.

See alot more niggers as well. We have many arabs but negros used to be and still are somewhat rare.
The migrants drove away our local homeless people. We had like 5 white homeless and a shit ton of gypsies. Now there are only roaming migrant groups
>>
>>81669511
There are no politicians who will fix the problem.
>>
File: fucking_kids.jpg (61 KB, 630x443) Image search: [Google]
fucking_kids.jpg
61 KB, 630x443
>>81667624
Two of us got dubs in a thread predicting the next snackbarian happening would be in Deutschlandistan yesterday. Praise be to KEK, the fucking meme magic is real!
>>
>>81670088
Yeah AfD is a mess, the NPD are absolute faggots and all the other parties are cucked so hard you wouldn't believe it.
>>
>>81670455
...all things considered, the situation is really fucking bad.
>>
>>81663863
On the train I was once asked by a refugee family where they had to change the train. They where really nice and grateful.
Another time a little girl showed me a notice written by a teacher, telling her to buy stuff for school. Showed her tge way to a store.
The last time I was really drunk and passed a refugee place. Met two iraqi kurds who spoke german surprisingly well. Smoked and drank a beer with them.
All of them where nice people, but nevertheless I have no illusions that they will ever become productive members of this society. The average refugee is not a terrorist or rapist, but net unproductive. And the additional minority of the actively bad ones makes the whole decision on whether to let them in or not quite easy.
>>
>>81669183
read the post above from other anons
most people dislike it but theres nothing you can do

its come this far that youll be visited by the police if you write anything negative on facebook
>>
>>81670667
National redoubt somewhere in Bavaria, Maybe?
>>
>>81670455
>>81670667
Then you guys are going to have to seriously consider saying "FUCK THE LAW" and start smuggling AKs into the country. Or maybe you could just raid some mosques to get them.
>>
>>81669511
1) votes are rigged
2) there are no politicians who will fix the problem
3) poloticians literally cant fix the situation. the constitution that the anglo created for this state is explicitly geared towards making right-wing politics impossible to implement.
4) any attempt at forming a right-wing party will be assaulted by the entire media, subverted by the domestic secret service (verfassungsschutz), and/or be forbidden by the supreme court for being unconstitutional.

you want to know why people dont fix the situation? because it is completely impossible to fix as long as this state exists. the only way to get it under control would be a violent uprising to end the current german state forever and replace it with a new one. and that comes with the risk of plunging the country into a long and drawn-out civil war, which would eventually see NATO allies of the regime step in to crush the rebellion.
>>
>>81669135

Welcome to our hell. All of our cities are lost. All of them.
>>
>>81670961
Getting guns is surprisingly easy but fat chance getting anyone to pick up a rifle and fight when most people are afraid to even say negative things about refugees.
>>
>>81671097
>all of them
Use the Chicago model.
In poor areas, use hipsters to drive out non-black poor people.
In black areas, send them to the suburbs.
Easy 2 Step process!
>>
>>81670955
if anything, Bavaria has potential, yes
>>
>>81671246
>Getting guns is surprisingly easy

how
(i dont have $100k in bitcoins to blow on shady darknet markets)
>>
Well i dont know if you guys believe this exoteric bullshit but, i just need to tell that maybe Germany will be really fucked up till the end of this year as so Europe.

It is just a hypothesis.
>>
>>81663863
Nearly every day, around 30 refugees are accommodated next to a supermarket here.
Since they are here there is a security guard in another supermarket in that area.
And you are allowed to drive only 30 km/h on the adjacent street because of the 'fugee kids, before they arrived it was 50 km/h.

But apart from that I haven't seen them.
>>
I live in Berlin, not really no.
>>
>>81668621
yes zeit online already reported.
while the motivation is described as unknown, there was an "exclamation" heard. yeah really wonder what this exclamation could have been.
fucking mental gymnastics.
>>
File: not impressed.gif (1 MB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
not impressed.gif
1 MB, 180x200
>>81671423

>Seehofer
>>
>>81671491
Move to Austria (i.e. sign a rental aggreement), buy a rifle and ammo, move back.
>>
>>81671097
what i find hilarious about the US is
how you guys treated natives, and how you favor nigs

if you treated nigs like the indians, youd have a lot less problems
>>
>>81670892
People say the main problem is Islam but it really is the unemployment that drives these people then deeper to find the solution from their holy book.

And now you got one million and more coming. Good luck with that uninevitable civil war.
>>
>>81671423
Or...and I hate saying this and it would be incredibly ironic....You can mass migrate to the US and Canada.
Buy a large patch of land, try and work out a Native American-deal, where the government tends to not give a fuck about what you do.
Rebuild, multiply, then, when you have the numbers and the will, take back your home.
>>
>>81671740
Needless to say a lot has changed since the 1700s/early 1800s.
>>
>>81671491
Literally know 3 people who bought guns in Romania and Serbia and just drove across our mighty unprotected borders with them.
>>
>>81671878
Like moon nazis :^)
>>
>>81671878
yes. something will have to be done. we'll see.
>>
>>81671740
we needed them like you needed turks after the war

more importantly:

leipziger kraeuter: gibt's viel kameltreiber im rahmen der stadt?
>>
>>81671878
itt: americans read too many comic books
>>
>>81671246
If enough of you are armed, who is scared of whom will change drastically.
>>
>>81671730
>just smuggle guns across the border, what could go wrong :^)

well, thinking about it, they dont do border controls at all, so it might actually be easier than i think
>>
>>81672072
Don't you need good friends for that? You can't just run around and ask people if they have a surplus soviet machine gun and ammo from the Kebap removal days.
>>
>>81671740
Yeah. It sucks what we did to them.
Unfortunately, there aren't as many, and due to the conditions Indian Affairs puts on them, many are unemployed, which lead to a crap ton of them turning to drugs and alcohol.
Honestly, we should give them back some areas in the South. Give them opportunity, get them off the government dole, and they'll do fine.At least they have a culture of their own.
>>
>>81672072
>>81672508
yes, can you explain how your friends went about that?
>>
>>81672401
>>81672508
Well all of them are half-"something Eastern European". But who seriously doesn't have one that one token eastern European friend these days?

They get them from their families or family friends although someone mentioned to me that almost any semi-rural store will sell you one if you pay slightly extra.
>>
German friends, how many of you are trying to move out?
>>
>>81673346
My Mother wants to go to Hungary or Poland or something like that.

I'd love me some guns and burgers but green cards are like lottery.
>>
>>81673346
i am
there is still time, but from here on it will get worse and worse. and so far, we have been right with our predictions.
>>
>>81665451
>Whenever I visit home in west germany, the tram from the main station is filled with nothing but shitskins and niggers.
Yep..
>This used to not be the case 2 years ago.
That's no true though, it wasn't very different in 2014. I mean I live in NRW, Düsseldorf and it wasn't really any different. It is worse now, there's even more.. but there was shit ton of niggers and Arabs everywhere everytime I went to the main station. 10 years ago it might've been different but 2 years ago? Not so much.

I've met some recent refugees by chance, random Arabs at the main station asking me for directions in very broken German who were obviously refugees from last year. I also met an Iranian refugee who has been here for a few years who was actually kind of okay, he wants to study medicine and was pretty smart.
>>
>>81673346
Out of my mom's basement? Nah.
>>
Most of them are male and are hanging around at public places such as Central stations. Often they are in groups and can be annoying as they talk like they are on a turkish basar. Even if I use public transportation daily I still had no contact with them, probably because I am male, looking like an Ausländer and put my grumpiest face on like officials at Russian airports. As long as they leave Germany when their country is safe and don't harm citizens (which is obviously not the case anymore) I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>81672542
i'm not one to apologize for things that "white people" did centuries ago, but i've been to multiple native reservations that and shit is depressing and actually guilt-inducing

there's nothing quite like it. 50% dark skin and hair, 50% pure "aryan," 100% surrounded from birth with signs in school that say "please don't get addicted to meth, please." no infrastructure or quality of life, because being sovereign nations inside the U.S., they're not entitled to things like american funding. the tribal gov't can petition america for funds but mostly they just get a stack of anti-meth and alcoholism posters

really makes you think
>>
>>81673346
I am a German who moved out but probably will go East if I get proficient with Slavspeek. Or Hofer makes Austria great again, then there is no reason to flee further from cuckery.
>>
>>81673346
where the fuck would i go?

>EU
most of it is suffering the same shit, and the few countries that resist are slav states. good luck living there without speaking their language lol.
>USA
wont give me a green card, and i dont have family there either. so no way to go there.
>australia
same as USA
>rest of the world
fuck that. if i wanted to live among foreigners i might as well stay here.
>>
>>81673749
>I also met an Iranian refugee who has been here for a few years who was actually kind of okay, he wants to study medicine and was pretty smart.
i know right. here and there, you can actually find some decent people. but the majority...
>>
>>81673346
I like my country too much to do that. If things get too bad I'll just move somewhere even more rural, maybe Bavaria. If that fails...well, maybe I'll just end it and try to take some asshole polititian with me. I really dunno.
>>
>>81674022
>fuck that. if i wanted to live among foreigners i might as well stay here.
the difference is that in other (non-muslim) countries, they are not out to hunt you, whenever they can.
>>
File: 1448686375084.jpg (519 KB, 1600x1146) Image search: [Google]
1448686375084.jpg
519 KB, 1600x1146
>>81668288
>88 dubs
>>
>>81663863
Seen them quite often even in big groups as this waves happend last year. Now its you can see it because of their ugly retard faces. Every second person here is shitshin so its sometimes hard to say roach, refugee or some other shit.
>>
File: Anon made a funny.jpg (55 KB, 553x496) Image search: [Google]
Anon made a funny.jpg
55 KB, 553x496
>>81673950
>As long as they leave Germany when their country is safe
>>
>>81673749
>>81674065
for some reason persians tend to be much better people than the garbage that is arabs and north africans.
maybe it's because persian culture isnt as much of a backwards shitstain as arab culture. maybe shia islam isnt as full of retardation and savagery as sunni islam. i don't know.
>>
>>81664449
Will fit in there, Germans have tons of furfags
>>
>>81674450
Are right, this is actually a good discriminator. The rapefugees look inbred as fuck, the "inherent" Turks look like normal but incredibly slimy people (much like Italians).
>>
>>81663863
I see them every day, i basicly live in the town center of Würzburg and they are everywhere. On some days you see less whites than anything else.
>>
>>81674482
In fact it is an illusion, thats why I give a fuck, about the whole situation. At least we could send Maghrebs, Yugos, Afghans, and Africans back, but obv our politicans rather jump on the "muh demographic-train"
>>
>>81673551
>>81673660
>>81673755
>>81674008
>>81674167

All these cucks not dying for their country. I guess /pol/ really is satire.
>>
>>81674596
Maybe it's because Persians have based Aryan genes. Islam aside they are just like us.
>>
>>81673950
AHAHAHAHA THIS GERMAN THINKS THEY'RE GOING TO LEAVE LMFAO
>>
File: 1468889848559.jpg (107 KB, 558x500) Image search: [Google]
1468889848559.jpg
107 KB, 558x500
>>81673950
>As long as they leave Germany when their country is safe
>>
>>81663863
Yes. But what honestly worries me even more is the blacks. 5 years ago, there were almost none, but nowadays I literally can't leave the house for half an hour without seeing groups of them somewhere.
>>
File: 1467683490579.jpg (35 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1467683490579.jpg
35 KB, 480x480
>>81670912
Do you know what you're capable of doing Hans? It only takes one
>>
>>81675119
The good folks who died 200 years ago to keep Vienna Turk would disaggree today and say cucking off and dying in a country you can actually identify with is the better solution.
>>
>>81674596
Persians are great. No muslim and educated. Most familys been lackeys of the shar and fled so its kinda logical. Upperclass secular people.
>>
>>81675119
Hurr durr, dying like what ? Should i buy an assault rope and run to merkel or what ?

I don't even have an assault rope license you fucker
>>
>>81673346
I stay
>>
>>81675527
*Turk free
>>
>>81673969
>50% dark skin and hair, 50% pure "aryan,"
?what

>really makes you think
as I said I don't understand how your niggers feel so entitled and cry about everything, when you treated them much better than the natives

they cost you so much money
>>
File: red-heat.jpg (48 KB, 856x482) Image search: [Google]
red-heat.jpg
48 KB, 856x482
>>81663863
I visit germany from time to time since 2006.
The change of last 4 years is dirty streets filled with shitskins.

Sure Bahnhof blocks where always dirty, there where drug dens here and there, but now drug dens and designated shitting streets are the main streets of the cities.

I wont participate in this, but you all will die out and this is the right thing to happenfor what you do to us now, supporting half-turks in ukraine murdering ethnic Russians, because Russians voted on referendum not like merkel wanted it.

You should all experience artillery bombardment of your homes and your relatives ripped apart by explosions. Not because they are a part of some degenerate moon kult, that built nothing worth to mention in it`s entire history, but because they where too white and democratic for current political elite taste.
>>
>>81675494
>go ruin your life, to save people, the majority of whom seem to enjoy the "enrichment"

if you defend yourself from a migrant that attacks oyu, you get worse punishment
>>
File: 1467855885959.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1467855885959.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>81675119
>Mfw Hitler starts haunting them in their dreams
>>
>>81675119
Dying for your country is fine but utterly pointless when you don't have people to die for. The only way I can think of right now is to pull some RAF-like stunt and just start offing our political elite.
>>
>>81675922
If you think i'm talking about running around killing migrants, you're an idiot
>>
>>81675857
Whats your verdict on the English?
>>
>>81673346
Acutally a slave so i could go to poland every moment. Also every german would be welcome. Poles love germans and especially their money. ^^

But nah i was raised here. What better way to die than to protect human civilization.

I will be 1683 all over again.
>>
>>81675155
Listen I had to say something positive about all of that. You know we are being monitored by stasi and liberals. I could lose my job at the end. But at least I am not a leaf.
>>
>>81663863
Well, I live next to a big city and there are lots of people with other cultural backgrounds and have ever been there so no significant change.
What i noticed are the homes they build for refugees they are popping out of nowhere almost everywhere, it is kind of scary
>>
>>81676089
The problem is much deeper than just the political elite. Probably would be described best as "People are cucked and nothing good comes out of that."
>>
File: fab27fe4294faffdb537b0320237d.jpg (183 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
fab27fe4294faffdb537b0320237d.jpg
183 KB, 760x596
>>81676118
Guilty.
>>
File: Fabian_Society_(5026519016).jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
Fabian_Society_(5026519016).jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>81676484
>>81676118
Wrong image, probably some board bug again.
>>
>>81676484
Are all Russian women good singers and pretty?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaGvcAOcA_s&feature=youtu.be&t=30s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A
>>
>>81676426
I know that but I think people haven't woken up to the reality of the situation yet and maybe that would help out in doing so. The media cries about right-wing extremism all day, maybe let's just give them exactly that and see what'll grow out of that.
>>
>>81673969
What's even more sad is that tribal governments can be, and usually are, overridden by the BIA. They have to submit 5 year plans(like that ever went well), and in return, natives get free (shitty) healthcare and free (shitty) education.

I'm not blaming white people for this shit.
I blame the government.

I actually spent time around a good amount of natives, and went to the rez a few times, and I can see why people from the outside tend not to go there. The places where I went(in the Navajo Nation) had an average of 40% unemployment. A good amount of them get cancer and genetic defects due to the uranium mines.
They also had to ship in water for a while because the EPA thought it was a good idea to dump toxic waste into one of the few rivers that serves the area.
This is what I imagine happened to the proles in 1984.
>>
>>81676341
A friend of mine was asked to accomodate refugees in one of their spare appartments(ofc you receive money). But if you thinks in retrospective it would be a bad idea, who knows if a dresden-knobhead gets the idea to burn it or even the refugees themselves.
>>
File: 1468417478551.jpg (113 KB, 715x495) Image search: [Google]
1468417478551.jpg
113 KB, 715x495
>>81671877

>77
>Dubles of truth
>uninevitable civil war

FUCK
>>
>>81669865
>Worst part...our refugee shelter isn't even finished yet. I can only imagine what it'll be like after that.
Here's an option.
>>
>>81676899
> Are all Russian women good singers and pretty?
Yeah, every one of them since birth to their 70`s are pretty as Ms. Poklonskaya and they all can sing opera.
>>
>>81663863
I probably see more than 50 of them every day. They travel in packs of around 5-10 people, often sitting at bus stops.

>>81675155
Well, thats what they get told ... Germans dont think for themselves because that makes you a nazi. Poll says 95 of germans would vote for hillary and its all due to baised media coverage. Every single station we have has MSNBC or CNN but the worst thing is that germans dont realize that. Why? Because media tells them their news is unbiased.

Basically, our 2 biggest parties run 2 of the most viewed TV stations where they indoctrinate people. This is no joke, party members actually run these stations and tell them what to do. Payed for by taxes obviously. Its like Russia today but more subtle and professional, therefore more effective.
>>
>>81677069
>dresden-knobhead gets the idea to burn it or even the refugees themselves.
> implying the latter is not the far more likely case
Not to mention they shit everywhere and basically behave live leftists. You can scrap the place after the fudschies move out again.
>>
jesus christ this thread is depressing as fuck

my last relative in Germany died about 10 years ago and I never got to go, although my family always talked of going to see her. now it seems Germany is fucking ruined and I missed my chance to experience old Europe. fucking kikes.
>>
>>81670088
That sounds terrible. Maybe it's time for a revolution
>>
File: corinthian.jpg (28 KB, 350x441) Image search: [Google]
corinthian.jpg
28 KB, 350x441
>>81668808
not bad deutschebro, not bad
>>
File: russki-muzhik.jpg (128 KB, 754x600) Image search: [Google]
russki-muzhik.jpg
128 KB, 754x600
>>81677623
> jesus christ this thread is depressing as fuck
Welcome to the club.
>>
>>81674022
Do you have a valuable skill?
like engineering, or a trade?
if you do, apply for a job here, then its only 5 years for your green card.
Alternatively, find a nice girl, marry her, and do it the quick and dirty way.
>>
>>81677623
There is still alot of good left but it's declining really fast.
>>
File: yulia timoshenko 1.jpg (85 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
yulia timoshenko 1.jpg
85 KB, 600x476
>>81677353
That poklonskaya woman is fairly good looking for a politician/lawyer/whatever she is but the real sexy slav is Yulia Timoshenko.
>>
>>81677852
Germans will be the new Slavs. When they live in Ghettos, sourrounded by Islam, they will look "somehow shitfaced" all day, squat around a fire and exchange depressing stories.
>>
>>81674854
>incredibly slimy people
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>81675687
Unfortunately, the black nuclear family was destroyed. That created a generation of boys raised by women. Children of single parents tend to join gangs for a sense of belonging, they have higher rates of dropping out of school, using drugs, and getting someone or becoming pregnant as a teenager.
When black fathers moved out, Daddy Federal Government moved in.

>tl;dr The Federal Government cucked black men
>>
>>81677470
>most viewed tv stations
What are you talking bout, mate ?
>>
>>81677852
America for my entire life has pretty much always been as the Euros are describing what their countries are turning into - if not worse. It's just really sad because Europe was always THEE destination for American-Europeans since it was a white paradise. Now it's just turning into another America. I always grew up with the hope that one day I could maybe go back to Europe but now it seems a futile effort.
>>
>>81678401
They just look like merchants. People who would say stuff like "isch mache Gutepreis" or "was letzte Preis?!".
>>
>>81677470
How's eastern Germany, places like saxony and pomerania?
>>
>>81673950
dude they're not going to leave, i'm not even joking or memeing. they're not leaving unless you forcibly round them up and make them leave.
>>
>>81676267
>^^

This board is 18+ up friendo
>>
File: faa6fd1d510202d636266403b69.jpg (28 KB, 421x337) Image search: [Google]
faa6fd1d510202d636266403b69.jpg
28 KB, 421x337
>>81678087
Slav is a meme to take Russain achievements and hand it over to shit like sarmats or soviet-made "nations".

"Timoshenko" father surname is Grigyan (armenian surname), her mother surname is Teltgina (russian surname). And that`s her pre-cosmetic-surgery face.
>>
>>81674854
Turks are fine as long as they are integrated, enjoyed good education and don't spit Erdo propaganda everytime they open their mouth. Just hoping for Turkey coming closer to Russia and leave NATO this could shake up the world and put everything on a new level.
>>
>>81678848
Its for germany what the south for usa is minus the niggers. Most poor states, much agriculture and many rednecktier ossi retards.
>>
>>81678665
It's the fatherland after all, canada, u.s, Australia, etc. Are all white colony nations.

Every other majof race's homeland is pretty much 98-99% them yet the white man is declining rapidly in his own homeland and in some former colonies being removed at a rapid pace(south Africa).
>>
>>81678954
>implying people under 18 even use ^^ and not retarded whatsapp smileys
>>
>>81664449
>fantasizes about beastiality.
>fucks migrants in front of her husband.

Checks out.
>>
>>81679212
Why did the Russians ever do to you that you want to let them suffer like this?
Just make Turkey leave NATO and glass it.
>>
>>81679402
But less muds though right?, that's gotta start making it more appealing

Time for eastern Germany to break aways again?
>>
>>81678848
Why should refugees want to go there ?
Why should anyone ?
East Germany is basically Third World Soviet Edition
>>
File: logo.png (383 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
383 KB, 640x480
>>81670088
>check those hitler dubs
>it's a fucking sign

If things are that bad, I mean truly - if they are SELF-GENOCIDALLY BAD, fuck it. Why don't we use meme magic and find a German to run for office from within /pol/?

I'd donate my time. I love Germany. I want to go back. If we can get Trump into the White House, surely we can get a local German politician into office.

There's got to be ONE presentable, well-spoken, non-trap-fucking deutschebro here who's got nothing to lose and everything to gain by starting the fire.
>>
>>81679507
Not under 18. ^^ kinda burned into me as i was a mmofag for some time.^^
>>
>>81678172
Prussians are the relatives of Russians. But it`s too distant and obsolete.

Germans are the slavs in the sense, that Prussian achievements are handed over to anglo-saxons, just like Russian achievements are being handed to ukroturks and poolacks.

In current situation (i.e. without major backlash from the right) prussians would be bred-out in 4-5 generations, saxons would stay, because anglo=left.
>>
>>81677856
>apply for a job here
how the fuck do i do that without a work permit?

>find a nice girl, marry her
im on 4chan man
do you really think im capable of finding an anchor wife in america? lmao
>>
>>81679689
>There's got to be ONE presentable, well-spoken, non-trap-fucking deutschebro
Fat chance.
>>
>>81678640
ARD
ZDF
literally paid for by the taxpayer
literally run and controlled by politicians
>>
>>81679641
Way less. And the few they have are getting harrased by neo-nazis and stuff like that.

Almost no Neo-Nazis in the west.
>>
>>81679175
never knew she had surgery, thats a shame.

its too late for me to try to understand much but it seems you Russians really dislike most nations around you. Where does the barrier end, is it only places like Armenia or Georgia that you dislike or is it everywhere up to Poland that you fellas despise.
>>
>>81679641
>Time for eastern Germany to break aways again?
never
they all live on west german aid money
40 years of commie rule left them with pretty much no viable economy at all
>>
>>81679658
You're Germans. You can do ANYTHING.
You built rockets when we were using prop aircraft.
You created the highway system that everywhere in the world copied.
Within 15 years of the war, you were an industrial giant.
You effectively fought WW1 on your own, and nearly won, if it wasn't for the US.

If you can do all that, then you can make the East into a national redoubt.
>>
>>81663863
I live in a small town around 50k people live here..you see them all day everyday at every time everywhere..i swear it is so crazy the sit everywhere outside on the benches, in the mall...every supermarket are full of them at all time it feels like as if there are as many of them as from us
>>
>>81680197
But beware. NPD-Tier neonazi skinheads are as bad as refugees. Non-redeemable sub 90iq retards.
>>
>>81680053
>literally paid for by the taxpayer
You even have to pay ARD and ZDF even as not tax payer (iirc income taxation starts at 10k per year, which is more than hartzbux, which would be necessary to not pay it, legally that is).
>>
File: jjj.png (584 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
jjj.png
584 KB, 720x540
>>81679905
What about you, Austria?

It's almost worked before.
>>
>>81679599
For Russia Turkey is the key to straits. Straits = international trade and dictating if someone can chimp out on the accessible shores.

Anglos wont let this happen ever. They do not want to loose control over the seas.

That`s why we have no more nukes. Officially there are some. But not really. And all the nuclear facilities are closely guarded by burgers, overseeing that we wont build anything resembling a nuclear weapon.
>>
Why don't you guys just burn down the shelters?
>>
>>81679599
Geopolitics fed by eternal hate by Eastern Europe aka Butthurt Belt
>>
>>81680855
I'm sure the Anglo would interfere and fuck it up, like before.
>>
>>81680379
Well, taking East Germany back into Germany was the single most stupid mistake in german history, after the wars ofc.
It ruined everything from the economy to the currency and we are paying taxes till today for the sole purpose of rebuilding this shit hole nobody wants to life in anyway.
Kinda tragically ironic
>>
>>81679835
Do you have a nursing degree? are you an academic(professor or something like that)?
If not, try studying to become a nurse. Takes less time than a doctor, and we need all that we can get.

Surprisingly, yes. Just work out, fake confidence, and find a nice girl. Probably Asian(if you go to California), whiter hispanic, or a southerner.
>>
>>81663863
Funny part is, most shitsins or slavs I talk to hate them the most. Like they just came here 10 years ago and already all of them.

And if you ask the refugees themselves, they will tell you: TOO MANY, TOO MANY REFUGEES IN GERMANY.

I've heard it several times. They also asked me why they are so many Turks in Germany.

It's just shocking. And yes, it's true. You can't voice your opinion here unless you live in a shitty rural town in East Germany.
>>
This is not to deny the meme, there certainly are a lot of brown people here now; in my area there are only like 6-10 shitskins, not even kidding. All they do us ride around with the bus, since they travel between their """home""", """Integration classes""" and down town to be a total disaster of people. They seem to be quite calm tbqh. I can understand their calmness, they are all african and now are in le welfare state, nothing to worry about. I'd like to fire a flak or a shotgun into crowds of immigrants. Worst thing is in Wiesbaden, a city near my village, there are so many women clothed in trash bag like burkas and hijabs, there too are antifa and refugees welcome stickers everywhere, the least I do is rip the stickers off.
>>
>>81680379
Very true that. But most importantly, it fucked up your health care system and retirement system beyond repair.
>>
>>81681375
>thinks taking trash countries like Greece or Spain into your currency was still better than annexing the GDR
>>
>>81680978
I don't know about Europe but in America that can get you 20 years to LIFE in a cement cell where you run constant risk of being stabbed to death by a crude shank made from a filed-down toothbrush. Our prisons are on tier with developing nations.
>>
>>81666901
You've told this story before lmao
>>
>>81681866
Whats the name of your village?
>>
>>81681375
It's like an old house. Yes, it's shitty at first. It seems like a waste of time and effort. But you need to look at the bigger picture.
The bigger picture being a national redoubt for you and your uncucked bretheren.
Plus, wouldn't it be cheaper?
You can save money on rent, have cheaper internet bills, and not be bothered by snackbars.
>>
File: melgibson3.jpg (89 KB, 970x724) Image search: [Google]
melgibson3.jpg
89 KB, 970x724
>>81681204
The Anglo just voted to leave the EU. We're going to elect Trump to the White House. It might be different. You seem pretty rational, and your English is superb.
>>
>>81668003
It's shows how bad it's gotten when the former gatekeepers are quick becoming the last hope for the white man.

Thank fuck for our slav brothers.
>>
>>81670892

Not German obviously, but I travel to Europe quite a bit for work and talk to a lot of people (the UK mostly, but also on the continent).

This is a pretty good representation of how most people seem to feel. Privately, at least. It's not rabid hate, but there are fewer and fewer multicultural illusions.
>>
>>81681975
Our healthcare system? or yours?
>>
>>81666465
>I want to visit the USA but I hear about all these shootings by extremists with assault weapons. I'm not a giant pussy or anything, just afraid honestly.
>>
>>81682415
The Anglo just left the EU because they couldn't keep up with their own brand of self-hate (Paki majority in big cities, total surveillance, ban on anything weapon-ish...).
>>
>>81682055
German prison is luxus tier as far i know. Also sentencing is quite low. You have to fuck up massivly to get 20 to life. Even pedophiles go free after some years.

But most germans have jobs and stuff. Its not like we are niggers with nothing to lose. Well except eastern-german neonazi scum.
>>
>>81682337
This, better in a uncucked shit hole that can be saved, then a sinking cuck shed becoming worse that is west Germany

Slav countries went form being the shit holes to being the heroes we need, same can happen there
>>
>>81663863
I remember when I first saw a black man live in my city 10 years ago, it was something extraordinary back then.
Now they and mudslimes are everywhere. Trains, buses, the park, shoppingmalls.
Lately I hear more people speaking foreign languages then I hear people speaking german
>>
File: кто кормил ссср en.jpg (276 KB, 500x717) Image search: [Google]
кто кормил ссср en.jpg
276 KB, 500x717
>>81680285
Today Russians are under full-fledged jim crow laws in these states or are removed (by force or by financial and legal discrimination).

Poolacks and priebalts are the traitors to the empire, the major force to build communism. They (along with finns) started local korenization even earlier, than stalin did.

And today they all cry crocodile about how they where oppressed by soviets, so Russians must pay.

Also facts worth to mention:
1. They had national communist parties. Russians had none.
2. Russians and Belo-Russians payed for all their shit, while having spam as delicacy (no meat was even promised, all vegetables where half-rotten in the stores, while "minorities" eated fresh and with plenty of meat, even showing off to Russians during visits).
3. Russians payed all the loans of USSR, including the one called "lend-lease". They did not payed shit.
>>
>>81681375
>>81682337
in theory, building up the east would be a very good thing.
in practice, it just means throwing tons of gibsmedats at them while watching politicians run shit further into the ground.

you must understand - the communist party that ruled east germany until 1990 still exists, and it is still the biggest or second biggest party in most of the eastern states. eastern germany is largely still run by the same fuckups who ran it into the ground in the first place.

to actually rebuild the east would have required us to completely purge the whole political class when we incorporated the GDR into our state. but we didnt, we allowed them to stick around, and you all know what commies do to attempts at building an economy.
>>
File: angela-merkel-muslim-web.jpg (45 KB, 414x598) Image search: [Google]
angela-merkel-muslim-web.jpg
45 KB, 414x598
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36827725

Refugee attack again? No way, but they are so nice! Allahfuckers will kill you all.
>>
File: nigepepe.png (28 KB, 622x622) Image search: [Google]
nigepepe.png
28 KB, 622x622
>>81682622
That's a factor, but beneath all that is Nige and UKIP. They've got their own shit to deal with. If the EU starts to crumble, why not?
>>
>>81670892
not only that but it's a zero-sum game. they have their land back home AND now yours on top of it. even if they are nice, so what? go be nice back in your own country - that's how I feel about it.

I think the problem with most westerners is we have this tunnel vision where we only see our country right in front of us, so it doesn't occur to us that there is a whole nother world out there with plenty of land for these people. They don't need to all come here.
>>
>>81682808
>You have to fuck up massivly to get 20 to life.

it's downright impossible. literally.
maximum prison sentence is 15 years, period. a life sentence is possible, but it is required to give the convict a parole hearing after 15 years at most, and release him unless he's deemed a super dangerous psychopath.

german law is a fucking joke.
>>
>>81670455
Don't you have at least one party that at less recognize the fucking problem? They may have the wrong solutions but at least vote for the party that at least knows what is going on.
>>
>>81670066
Sounds just like the indigenous here.
>>
>>81682550
Indeed, if you talk to random people in public places, most of them are not that convinced of the idea of multiculti.
Especially the older more experienced generations.
The problem lays within the youth in germany 95% of the people between the age of 18~30 are leftists, sjws, retards, blind .. you name it.
A girl i talked about this topic a week ago, even told me that she likes me and i should not fuck it up.
And i was not going full hitler on this topic, i just said something liberal along the lines “not all immigration is good for us“.
So yeah we are probably beyond saving here.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 557x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 557x853
Question to our German friends, if you were to choose your immigrants between Muslims and Mexicans who would you choose?

Hah
>>
>>81683514
two.
NPD (crypto nazis) is one. most of their leadership consists of secret service plants. controlled opposition in every sense of the word.
AfD is the other one, and they're targeted by complete boycott from every single other party, as well as a massive nationwide media hate campaign against them.
>>
>>81684007
CHI
>>
>>81683051
>Lately I hear more people speaking foreign languages then I hear people speaking german

Remember when Hitler said either the Jews will be gone from Europe or the Germans would be?

Well the Jews never forgot.
>>
File: 920x920.jpg (35 KB, 920x631) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
35 KB, 920x631
>>81683483
it has its benefits, in your case if you were to do something as political protest. I can't do anything as political protest without sincerely ruining my life and putting my life at serious risk in the US prison system.

our lengthy prison sentences are a symptom of "diversity", as is our militarized police force. as your countries become more and more heavy in crime and attacks, you will see the same response.
>>
>>81683771
We need happenings. Big juicy happenings. Germans are natural pragmatists and total selfish. If they think they ass could be on the line too many will change their views.
>>
>>81684007
how is that even a question
mexicans are just poorfags and criminals. we can deal with that just like we can deal with all the russians and ex-yugo slavs who came here since the 90s.

mudslimes are hostile invaders. you cant even compare the two groups. they're a whole different level of fuckup than your spics.
>>
>>81681975
Ours, the German one. Stupid typo.
>>
>>81684007
Holy shit. This is not chloe? What happend? Some kind of mutation? Blessings of nurgle?

Not sure about mexicans dont know any but imagine their are roach-tier but christian. so mexicans>roaches> arab/nigger scum
>>
>>81684042
It seems like the situation will go to hell until the people will vote for AfD while being called "racist" and they just answering "I don't give a fuck"only based on one issue despite disagreeing with the platform party in almost every other point.

Last year something similar happen here when most of us voted for a party that we don't support only to take down from power the most corrupt government we ever had.
>>
File: hqdefault (7).jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (7).jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>>81684449
depends what state you're in. Mexicans can be real savages. the more spics you get, the more poverty, the more crime.
>>
>>81679834
>ukroturks
why do you call ukrainians turks?
they dont look turkish to me
>>
>>81683121
Go outside the political system as much as possible.
Create the infrastructure necessary to run the nation, build the roads, the bridges, the power plants, and factories before you move people in.
Once you've set up the basic structure, then declare your independence and fight tooth and nail.
I'm sure Putin would be glad to help you out.
>>
>>81673749
Probably because Düsseldorf has been more cucked by intl businesses for longer. Fuck it hurts though. It's too bad you don't have guns though.

>>81674596
Everything you just said yeah. Persians are muck less likely to ruin and rape your country. They'll still vote left and 2nd gen will advocate for invaders nonstop tho no matter how secular
>>
>>81683105
that graphic
fucking armenians man
>>
>>81684007
Our law can deal with Slav-Tier shit. We just can't deal with things like mudslimes because muh liberals.
So mexicans it is.
>>
>>81684042
Afd is just a disorganized mess. They are literally uncovering their weakpoints by having bullshit-tier-politicians, worse than Gabriel . They lost. Look at Front Nationale, they are going strong and are much more serious about their project than Afd.
>>
>>81684007
>Mexicans actually work
>Mariachi bands playing in thepedestrian zone
>Mexican food is actually good compared to goatshit
>QT pure mexican waifu
Mexicans all the way, wouldnt even mind the few cartel members that come along as a drug war would just ensure that all the fucking leftists get offed by cartels.
>>
>>81684914
because you can gas them all you want but they dont fking die out just like turkroaches
>>
>>81684843
i know. but in the end, it's just that - crime. not a force of invaders who are continuing the islamic conquest of europe that they have been attempting for over a thousand years.

believe me, the yugos we get are not a soft bunch either. especially the serbs are pretty savage motherfuckers, and they all come with assorted criminal ties to their homeland. but the crime can be dealt with, and beyond that, they are pretty alright people that i can live with, and they can function properly in our society.

this simply isn't the case with the mudslimes.
>>
>>81685436
AfD is propably infiltrated by shill and fucked up from inside. Would vote for if they get their shit together till next year.
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 490x699) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 490x699
Do all those Muslims in Germany bring any good food with them??

Here in the US of A the Mexican spics bring good food atleast
>>
>>81679689
you are arrested for thinking in germany lol
>>
>>81685436
thats what happens when you try to start a right-wing party in germany. your party gets infiltrated and subverted by verfassungsschutz. this creates internal friction and weaknes, which the media machine then relentlessly exploits. that's how AfD will end, and that's why we can NOT count on parliamentary democracy to get us out of this mess.
>>
>>81685801
No. Döner(fastfood) is the only thing thats good and was invented by some turk in germany. So its basicly german.
>>
>>81684843
A crime general has some kind of reasoning and even if its just getting revenge because someone has insulted you.

On the other hand taking a hatchet and slaughtering 20 people in the name of your fictional friend has no reasoning at all.
>>
It is so frustrating watching those people destroying Europe and you refusing to fight against it.

Soon you will become a shithole like Brazil and it is all your fault Germans.
>>
>>81686646
so whose fault is it that brazil hueheu is a shithuhuehole
>>
>>81681866
just append a NICHT, if you let anyone see you, you're gonna get raped
>>
>>81686646
I just hope people start fighting back before it's too late, it's literally impossible to do it peacefully at this point, it's basically gonna come down to how much even the cucks can take till they break which is hopefully while they still outnumber the invaders.
>>
>>81685690
>not a force of invaders

Have you ever been to California, Florida, or Texas? I would say Muslims and Hispanics are about on par with one another as far as ruining white society - although yes, I'd rather live among Hispanics than Muslims.
>>
>>81686080
Damn, it sounds like your eternal policing to avoid becoming Nazis will either lead to self destruction or going full Authoritarian while defending "liberal values".
>>
>>81686864
Brazil have always been a shithole, our country was built by niggers, natives and portugueses. We will be like this forever, nothing can be done.
>>
>>81663863
i visited germany in summer 2013 as part of an exchange program
i saw almost 0 nonwhite people aside from a few t*rks
now apparently they turned the subway station that my exchange student used into a refugee camp
>>
File: 658.png (928 KB, 600x887) Image search: [Google]
658.png
928 KB, 600x887
>>81686646
But how ?
So few of us cant possibly fight and win against that many.
And this is what most of germany looks like atm
>>
>>81686864
Latin America is a shithole because we can't build for shit and our heritage comes from the worse 2 countries in Europe.
>>
>>81666901

This is why you pretend to be hardcore liberals when they're growing up, so that they swing right in an attempt to be different.
>>
>>81687660
at least you have hot women right?
>>
>>81687388
which city?
>>
>>81663863
I have an older female relative, experienced traveler to Germany and Europe for 20+ years, who visited Dusseldorf and Frankfurt like two weeks ago and she said there are packs of refugees just hanging around EVERYWHERE now. She said the change is so incredibly dramatic from even just two years ago. One night, she claimed she was swarmed and followed around by a pack of 10 "black Muslims" for like 6 blocks. The German man she was with basically told her "if anything happens, good luck, youre on your own."

She also said Germans are very cold and isolated compared to how they used to be. She said there would be no shortage of people who would be happy to help with directions or heavy luggage and now they could not give a fuck less and basically just ignore her or stare at her. She said Germany lost that "spark" and that comfy upbeat European community feel to it.

If thats not bad enough, she went on to have her passport and wallet stolen. She was also told by German Consulate that Frankfurt Airport is no longer a safe place for some reason, and to NEVER doze off there.

She has been traveling to Germany and Europe for over twenty years, she is the biggest Europhile I know, and she says she is NEVER going back and the place is absolutely ruined.

Take that for what its worth. This is her experience, not mine.
>>
>>81687142
the spics at least share your religion and (partly) your ethnicity

dont take me wrong, i detest the fact that King Nigger is letting tens of millions of them into your country. they should stay in fucking mexico.

but the choice between mexicans and muslims is not even a choice. mexicans are christian part-white part-europeans. muslims are muslim non-white non-europeans who HATE europeans with a passion.
>>
File: 1443646465256.jpg (70 KB, 660x471) Image search: [Google]
1443646465256.jpg
70 KB, 660x471
>>81663863
How in the world does Germany recover?
>>
>>81687817
Yeah we have for all the taste. Southern Brazil also has gorgeous women. Also our countries are too fucking big, with most part are completely empty.
>>
>>81664449
jesus christ
>>
>>81688313
so thats something!!!

also i dont think portugal and spain are the worst european countries

i like portuguese and spanish people

the languages dont sound very nice though
>>
>>81687147
At least the SJWs don't go apeshit and harming innocent people, like in the states. Millenials realizing that we are slowly approaching the melting point, but as long as there is enough work and economic stablity no preauctions will be taken.
>>
>>81663863

I'm living in a village of roughly 1000 people. We have around 50 refugees in our village. You see them often on the streets, loitering about.
>>
>>81688279
It doesn't recover in our lifetimes. Western Europe will become as poor as Eastern Europe, except there will be ethnic enclaves everywhere. And the lessons learned from this fuckup will last for the rest of mankind's history.

People will be taught the decline of Sweden, Germany, and the US in school, rather than White Guilt studies. Mark my words.

Globalism fucked up bad.
>>
>>81687948
Sad!
>>
File: 1459656964021.jpg (42 KB, 433x552) Image search: [Google]
1459656964021.jpg
42 KB, 433x552
>>81685986
>mfw it's true
>>
>>81688060
NEWSFLASH: All shitskins hate white people dude. Doesnt matter how much European admixture they have or what their religion is. You are white, and they despise you for it.

Make no mistake, they may have no formal documented jihad against us (yet), but we suffer from their criminal activities, prone to violence and impoverished communities greatly. You wont hear about it because its overshadowed by our nigger problem, but spics are far worse in many ways because they specifically target white communities.

Coming here with the mind set that "spics are not as bad as Muslims, therefore its all good" is a quick way to get your ass shot or stabbed.
>>
>>81689008
People need to accept that segregation is not bad thing. Unfortunately I think it's already too late. Unless a new Hitler rise in Europe the white race will cease to exist as we know it nowadays, and I'm not even memeing
>>
>>81675687
some native americans are pure white with blonde hair and blue eyes, but they are rare and they usually live in abject poverty

the black population was counted as 3/5 its size, then they were granted full count, then finally citizenship. many native american tribes were given reparations in the choice between citizenship or sovereignty, but it would've been a raw deal either way. comparable to the black situation (real estate "red lining," segregation as a welcome party)

>>81678403
whole black communities rotted out because they were shoved into ghettos and either policed or ignored. the federal government forgot to take care of things like schools and hospitals, electing instead to give out welfare
>>
>>81663863
ye, they looked middle-eastern at least, dunno if muslim. But nothing bad happened here in my town, they just wander aimlessly around or cycle through the park.
>>
>>81689008
Lets hope so.
Makes our downfall almost symbolic.
>>
File: 1452309526838.jpg (57 KB, 736x267) Image search: [Google]
1452309526838.jpg
57 KB, 736x267
>>81687948

I pray the toggle switch to German Alternate Mode gets flipped. Otherwise they are well and truly fucked.
>>
>>81689710
Mexicans seem to be going after everyone in America and succeeding. Haven´t blacks been driven out of most areas of Los Angeles by Mexican gangs? I also hear the border states like Texas are swamped with Mexicans.
>>
Studied abroad and met a bunch of Germans. They literally all were for letting in refugees and I always got the sense that they felt that it's their duty after what happened during WWII
>>
File: Rome 600 AD.gif (20 KB, 598x317) Image search: [Google]
Rome 600 AD.gif
20 KB, 598x317
>>81689964

It's hardly too late. Right now, the biggest thing to understand is how much Muslims, Blacks, and Mexicans require welfare to live. Although many of them (though not all) hate the White Man with a passion, none of them can survive without the White Man dollars. Which is why when the collapse happens, it doesn't play out like people think it will.

And the biggest winner from the Muslim invasion is Russia, not ISIS. Russia will be able to invade Europe, nearly unopposed, and extract tribute from Europe. Especially after the US collapses from it's dual domestic insurgency of BLM + Atzlan.

Successful empires take different populations and make them the same. Unsuccessful empires take the same population and diversify them. Diversity is a geopolitical weakness, but we have yet to understand this because Globalism. Nobody will make this mistake again.
>>
>>81689710
Mexicans seem to be going after everyone in America and succeeding. Haven´t blacks been driven out of most areas of Los Angeles by Mexican gangs? I also hear the border states like Texas are swamped with Mexicans.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ramona-hate-crime-20160707-snap-story.html
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.