[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NICE: WHAT WE NOW FINALLY KNOW ABOUT THE TERRORIST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: FranceYes.jpg (171 KB, 887x670) Image search: [Google]
FranceYes.jpg
171 KB, 887x670
According to what was found by french authorities on the terrorist's cell phone.

1 - He would regularly visit websites showing executions (beheadings , etc..)

2 - That he became an islamic extremist only recently (just a few weeks before the terror attack). Which would explain why he was not on anyone's radar.... Considering that:

3 - Prior to his "sudden change" to religious extremism , he would drink alcohol , and had several sex parterns. (both female and male) , in other words he had sodomitic tendencies (or bisexual).

4 - His recent "radicalisation/extremism" was confirmed by Lahouaiej-Bouhlel 's ex wife. (She noticed it 15 days prior to the attack)...He went from "party guy" to "ISIS apologist" in a short amount of time. (what triggered this sudden change of personality is not clear).

5 - He would act like an "infidel" , but could have used "taqiya". He's also described as having "limited intelligence" & "rather unstable"

6 - Two other suspects (an Albanian couple) said that Mr Bouhlel had an "impulsive" & chaotic personality.

7 - They still don't know where he got his pistol/gun but confirm that he had planned his terrorist act several days before the 14th of July.

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWkPHEaQ6wg

http://www.lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2016/07/17/01016-20160717ARTFIG00214-attentat-de-nice-le-terroriste-avait-soigneusement-planifie-son-acte.php

PS: The parallels between this guy and the Orlando shooter are interesting. Since both had gay tendencies then became radicalized.
>>
>>81566196
Mateen was not gay
>>
>>81566196

>Since both had gay tendencies then became radicalized.

Woah, woah, woah. Where the FUCK did this come from all of a sudden? Both men were clearly not gay. You're even quoting the ex-wife of one of them.
>>
>>81566267
I thought it was pretty funny how the guy's father was fine with his son being labeled a terrorist and a mass murderer but as soon as people suggested he was gay he started yelling NO YOU'RE WRONG MY SON WAS NOT A FAG GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. It must really suck to be a gay muslim.
>>
File: smile.gif (884 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
smile.gif
884 KB, 200x200
>>81566267
It's like you're retarded or something. Can you not read?
>>
>>81566196
and now they ll spin that shit so it was a conflicted bisexual personnality that couldnt handle his sexuality because our society isnt tolerant enought...
just like omar mateen he was gay and conflicted

it s not the fact that he is a musulman etc etc.
>>
>>81566405

I actually don't mind the MSM labeling gays as mentally unstable
>>
With all of these ISIS people not being muslims but certainly 100% absolutely confirmed gay it's a wonder we're at war with terrorists and not homosexuals.
>>
>>81566267
This, Mateen was merely casing the club and scouting fags in his area.

The Nice terrorist wasn't really "gay" in the sense that he was attracted to men.He was, as you said, a sodomite.
>>
>>81566267
Both Mateen and this Muhammed guy seem to have been bisexuals and recently radicalized or else performing very long-term taqiyya that included unwanted homosexual acts
>>
File: 1468565964173.jpg (177 KB, 1020x720) Image search: [Google]
1468565964173.jpg
177 KB, 1020x720
>>81566196
Ban assault gays
>>
File: 1415534786431.jpg (26 KB, 679x427) Image search: [Google]
1415534786431.jpg
26 KB, 679x427
>>81566196
>french women
>>
It's pretty much a well known fact in the Middle East that radicalized Muslims are just self hating gays who are lashing out at the unfairness of their religion. ISIS is basically a roving gang of faggots who fuck each other in secret 24/7.
>>
>>81566196
i don't believe any of these ex wives or others who knew him.

every time this shit happens, every muslim shrugs and says "golly gee, we had no idea" yet in their mosques they'll find extremist recruitment materials.

you know why they never "know" how or why they become extremist? it's because they are ALL harbouring these beliefs. maybe they don't actively practice upon it, but this is what they've been raised to think. we are all kaffir and thus have no real value. this is why their men treat our women and children like dogs.

the san bernadino shooting with the muslim couple, the grandmother who lived with them yet received a very large sum of money before the attack had "no idea, don't ask me about it".

the bataclan attack, the guy from the eagles of death metal said that the attackers were there before the show began. people had let them in, and he believes the security working that night were in on it. they had propped a door open for the attackers, and weren't bothered at all about health and safety. they just wanted to herd all the kaffir in to be killed. and muslims were shown celebrating as it was happening and during vigils afterwards.
>>
>>81566196
WHO IS THAT BEAUTIFUL GIRL
>>
Thanks frogger, post more when it gets out.
>>
>>81566196
Martyrs for Islam get their sins forgiven and go to paradise.

Nobody wants to point this out anymore. I remember it being common knowledge ten years back.
>>
DONT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS GET IT?

ALL OF THE PEOPLE JOINING ISIS ARE USUALLY FUCKED UP (NOT ALL) BUT MOST ARE FUCKED UP.

MEANING THAT, THEY JOIN ISIS AND DO THESE ATTACKS, AS A WAY TO REDEEM THEMSELVES TO THEIR FUCKING RELIGION.

YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER IF THEY DIDN'T FOLLOW THE RELIGION IN EVERY SINGLE ASPECT OF THEIR LIVES.

FACT: THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF AUSTRALIANS WHO HAVE JOINED ISIS IN SYRIA HAVE CRIMINAL HISTORIES, THEY'RE NOT SAINTS, THEY'RE MOSTLY FAILED FUCKING HUMANS WHO WANTED TO REDEEM THEIR FAILURES IN SOCIETY BY SACRIFICING THEMSELVES FOR THE RELIGION AS IT IS THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY FOR THEM TO ACHIEVE WHAT IS PROMISED TO THEM BY THEIR RELIGION.

I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF PEOPLE USING THIS AS AN EXCUSE THAT IT CANT POSSIBLE BE AN ISLAMIC TERRORIST ATTACK BECAUSE HE ATE PORK OR DRANK ALCOHOL OR DID OTHER SHIT HE ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE DOING AS A MUSLIM.

THE VAST MAJORITY OF THEM ARE LIKE THAT YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNTS.
t. i cant say who
>>
>>81566196
encore un PD doublé d'un musulman, malades mentaux ces gens-là
>>
>>81566196
alot of terrorist is faggots, you can see it in the way they execute people / bind men. Remember seeing an ISIS pic of a bunch of bound teenagers waiting for execution, they were hanging from a ceiling with their asses sticking out mid level.
>>
>>81566196
>WHAT WE NOW FINALLY KNOW ABOUT THE TERRORIST
They like pizza and espresso.
>>
>>81566695
That eodm guy is a fame hungry retard
>>
File: 1458671761916.gif (2 MB, 294x219) Image search: [Google]
1458671761916.gif
2 MB, 294x219
>>81566518
>unwanted homosexual acts

But faggots are quite common in the Muslim world.
>>
All these terrorists are just angry muslim faggots I swear.

They hate women and only hang out with a bunch of hairy fuckheads.
>>
>>81566331
>>81566368

Imo being told your entire life that if you like cock you should be killed and sent to hell would make you wanna redeem yourself somehow.

I always thought they should ask the Orlando dudes father what he thinks about his son being gay. He'd just fucking flip and demonstrate just how horrible it is to be a repressed gay muslim.

Don't get me wrong. Complete cunts both of them but they probably thought they HAD to do shit like this to wipe the stain of homosexuality from themselves.
>>
>>81566695
>their men treat our women and children like dogs
Wut?
>>
>>81566784
This. Instead of dismissing islam's involvment, they should be even more scared that non practicing muslims are also very prone to terrorrism, Even the ones BORN in the """west"""(if you can call a sharia controlled suburb that)
>>
Mate it was totally fake.

The video of the truck going down that road is fake.

Some of the actors were traced and are fake, two even linked to british IS.

The money involved... they didn't expect him to send it to his parents and the parents were liek WHUUUT where;d all this money come from (paid obviously to be the fall guy)

wake up you mong the interviews are bollocks
>>
>>81566604
This has some merit. When was the last time Russia had an attack like this?
>>
>>81566991
they aren't seen as human or on the same level as muslim women and children. they can be groped and raped because they're seen as being easy, or slutty, and they want to forcibly impregnate our women to further outbreed us. this is pretty common knowledge.

>>81566897
elaborate or don't bother saying anything.
http://takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/print#axzz4EkceFOBH

others corroborate what he said. whether he is smart or not is not up for debate, he is a witness of what happened during and after the attack.
>>
File: 1468580352190.jpg (1 MB, 4000x4000) Image search: [Google]
1468580352190.jpg
1 MB, 4000x4000
>>81567174
Back in 2004 I guess... It's time to do it again, long overdue.
>>
>>81567229
>elaborate or don't bother saying anything.
I'll do what i want, cheers
>>
File: gta nice.jpg (87 KB, 630x462) Image search: [Google]
gta nice.jpg
87 KB, 630x462
>>81566196
Nice game
>>
File: 1395694986348.png (130 KB, 396x381) Image search: [Google]
1395694986348.png
130 KB, 396x381
>>81566405
>because our society isnt tolerant enought...
>it s not the fact that he is a musulman etc etc.
And the answer is right there actually. Our fag-enabling western society is really not the problem. These repressed gays would be completely fine here. The real problem is the fact that we allow Islam to form intolerant parallel cultures in our countries. The same kind of culture that is being fostered at large in middle-eastern countries.

We're too fucking cucked to be consequent in our beliefs though. Instead, we opt to be both pro-gay and pro-Islam and spawn retarded nonsense like Queers for Palestine.
>>
>>81567340
of course you will, shill.
>>
>>81566735
>>Martyrs for Islam
civilians at a beach resort is hardly a threat to Islam, no fucking way that guy was a martyr
>>
>>81567484
>Killing those who insult Islam
>Not following the will of Allah

The shitskin was following it to the letter.
>>
>>81567484
they're french taxpayers, therefore they have supported the war against boko haram therefore they are fair game according to jihadis
>>
>>81566695
Finland know the truth

> people had let them in, and he believes the security working that night were in on it.

Then you realize that most airport security and luggage handling is done by muslim. Every time I take the plane from Europe I feel like livestock entering slaughterhouse.
>>
File: 1468537666236.jpg (50 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
1468537666236.jpg
50 KB, 640x428
>>81566405
Then what are you waiting for? Why are you here shitposting and not taking to the street?! You guys have a tradition to demonstrate and riot over anything, but when your women and children get butchered in the streets by radical Islam you just suck it up and do NOTHING?! What the hell?
>>
>>81567805
what germans did after the massive new year eve rapes?
>>
>>81567767
same here. won't be taking one for a good while though.
>>
>>81567805
projecting, projecting, projecting.
thats all you basement dwellers are capable of.
>>
File: 1467259843081.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1467259843081.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>81567805
Was this an ironical post? Germany talking about defending their women and children?
>>
>>81566897
You have to go back, Ahmed.
>>
>>81567892
>>81568021
The difference is that Germans actually do not have a tradition of demonstrating. That shit got stamped out with the Kingdom of Prussia and never truly came back afterwards.
>>
>>81567740
yes well jihadist also blow up Muslims in mosques they are not really a example to follow just lunatics
>>
File: deus vult kid.jpg (55 KB, 671x788) Image search: [Google]
deus vult kid.jpg
55 KB, 671x788
>>81566196
> and the ex wife didn't report him to the police

and here is my problem with (((moderate))) muslims. They are not on our side.
>>
>Albanian couple

So when is France bombing Albania?
>>
>>81566368
>the guy's father was fine with his son being labeled a terrorist and a mass murderer but as soon as people suggested he was gay he started yelling NO YOU'RE WRONG MY SON WAS NOT A FAG GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

sauce?
>>
File: 1466162290678.png (168 KB, 312x300) Image search: [Google]
1466162290678.png
168 KB, 312x300
>>81568021
Was this an ironical post? Brazil talking about defending their woman and children from mosquitoes?
>>
>>81566196
Mateen's gay narrative already got BTFO by the FBI, leftist shills are desperate
>>
>>81567892
Germans don't demonstrate and are brainwashed. And you can shut them up with "Nazi!". The antifa is also stronger than in France. And Nice is a lot worse than Cologne.
>>
>>81567968
Fuck off, Mohammad.
>>
>>81566196

No evidence of him (the Orlando guy) having gay tendencies was ever found.
>>
>>81566695
Only real difference between moderate and radical muslims is whether or not they have the stomach to actually go through with killing infidels.
>>
>>81568476
I remember there being testimonies about him frequenting that gay bar.
Were they simply lies?
>>
>>81566518
Only problem with your post is that like people have been telling you, there's no evidence Mateen did gay stuff.
>>
>>81568719
their is no evidence he didn't
>>
>>81566974
>redeem yourself by plowing through a group of individuals
That's Islam for ya.
>>
>>81568827
>>81566974
it's not the Catholic church you can't just redeem you're self, if he was a sausage smoker then their is no going back
>>
>>81568798
kudos to your faith based ideology bereft of any proof
>>
>>81569015
nah they believe if you go out in a blaze of glory all is forgiven
>>
>>81568582
They tried to explain that by saying he was looking for potential targets in that and other gay bars
>>
>>81568582
there's two alternatives to that narrative. Either we was scouting the target location or we was really a butthurt closet faggot.

Probably a bit of both. Not that it matters either way. It's the ideology that motivated him to carry out the attack.
>>
>>81566196
>2 - That he became an islamic extremist only recently (just a few weeks before the terror attack). Which would explain why he was not on anyone's radar.... Considering that:
>3 - Prior to his "sudden change" to religious extremism , he would drink alcohol , and had several sex parterns. (both female and male) , in other words he had sodomitic tendencies (or bisexual).
>4 - His recent "radicalisation/extremism" was confirmed by Lahouaiej-Bouhlel 's ex wife. (She noticed it 15 days prior to the attack)...He went from "party guy" to "ISIS apologist" in a short amount of time. (what triggered this sudden change of personality is not clear).
this seems to be a pretty common trend with ISIS members
>>
>>81568168
>just lunatics
No, good muslims.
>>
>>81568582
I have friends who live in the area, woudla been at that club if I hadn't asked them to play video games with me, that club wasn't a gay-only club it was just a club that had alot of gays. plenty of straight girls and guys went to hook up as well
>>
>>81569101
dude i am a Muslim, well a Bosnian one, going out in a blaze of glory only apply if you are attacked by somebody not moving down women and children
>>
>>81566196

Do you think Hollande will be replaced soon with a strongman, a General of the French Army perhaps?

Things are going from bad to worse on the current path.
>>
>Break the rules of your religion for years
>Finally worry about going to hell
>Slaughter a couple dozen infidels
>Instant passage to heaven granted, Media immediately starts apologizing for your actions

Good fucking deal.
>>
i knew it, it's the homos after all

if you're still anti-muslim at this point you're just playing straight into the jew's hands you fucking fools
>>
>>81568582
he went to the gay bar a couple times then shot it up. sounds like he was sizing the place up, doesn't it?
>>
>>81566196
Did you not know? Every Muslim that attacks the west is gay, drinks, does drugs, has renounced Islam etc.
>>
>>81566196
>he would drink alcohol , and had several sex parterns. (both female and male) , in other words he had sodomitic tendencies (or bisexual).

Half muslims do that
>>
>>81566784

A good 25% of the attackers in the last 10-15 years have "lived the high life" in the run-up to their operation, even suicide bombers, and even the females too. I think one of the London bombers was even a drug dealer for a while.

Anyone who knows anything about muslim terrorists knows that they are allowed to "live it up" for their last days and months before the big day.
>>
Anybody noticing a pattern of the media coming out and smearing these recent attackers as least Islamic as possible, for example this guy and the Orlando shooter are both closet homosexual drug users/partiers etc?

Are people dumb enough to believe the "they werent real islamics" narrative being pushed?
>>
>>81569129
The FBI also said that Mateen also reconnoitered the Disney World theme park in Orlando, which conflicts with the supposed accusations of his homosexuality.
>>
>>81569375
>he would drink alcohol , and had several sex parterns
Bosnian branch of Islam dose that, it's just hard to believe having a beer after work condemns your soul to hell
>>
>>81569481
>gay people don't go to disneyland
literally what
>>
>>81569241
>dude i am a Muslim, well a Bosnian one
so sometimes on the way to the mosque you get so drunk you accidentally go to church instead?
>>
>>81569538
no i just stay at the pub trying to pick up a bar slut not that much prayer going on desu
>>
>>81569525
As some in this thread have stated before me, his motivations seemed to stem more from his devotion to Islam than some repressed internal faggotry. Targeting more than just a gay nigbt club gives it credence.
>>
>>81569241
>>
>>81566784

Islam has everything /pol/ wants, just convert already. Can't wait until Christians and atheists inevitably stop breeding and Islamic refugees and their children start taking over. If you can't beat em join em
>>
>>81567078
really makes you think
>>
>>81569620
So why even bother being a muslim?
>>
>>81569650
>correlation is causality
>>
>>81569288
This.
>>
Is those texts he send from his phone before the attack confirmed to be true?

(something about: "bring the guns to place C")
>>
Didn't this guy have a history of violence or problems with the police already? If so, why was he still allowed to stay in France?
>>
File: dex.jpg (60 KB, 426x382) Image search: [Google]
dex.jpg
60 KB, 426x382
>>81569673
you ought to know better then anyone
>>
>>81569457
Lots of dumb shits believed that after Orlando, much fewer now
>>
>>81569241
Read up the letter by the Taliban handed out to their commanders, read up on Osama bin Laden: they believe, radical Islamists, that the West is at war with Islam. Western countries are democracies, this means the governments who lead the war, are voted in, therefor civilians are also part of the enemy, as are NGOs and the red cross and everybody else associated with the West btw. And there it IS legitimate to kill them as enemies of the faith, as enemies of Islam. From the standpoint of radical Islam in Nice ONLY enemies of the Islam were killed: women and children included.
>>
>>81569717
Official statement's from the FBI and testimony from his father say otherwise, not to mention his wife's complicity and untimely disappearance.
>>
>>81569620
B-but alcohol is forbidden
>>
>>81569620
Sounds like you are not a Muslims at all if our media is to be believed.
>>
>>81566196

>taqiya

oh shit i forgot about that muslim sand nigger religious bullshit

this is totally that
>>
>>81566974
this narrative sounds like BS to me, it's the media attempting to portray the poor oppressed terrorists as emotionally fractured.
>>
>>81569787

The guys from Srebrenica called, they said you should probably stop talking. :^)
>>
>>81569405
>"live it up" for their last days and months before the big day.
The cognitive dissonance is amazing.
They can live like what their moral code calls scumbags, because they're about to destroy civilians in an action everyone else in the world calls a scumbag act. They are informed they will go to heaven, but to get to heaven if not wasting innocents you have to live an austere life with no sex before marriage, no drugs, alcohol, pork and no tolerance for anyone who does.
These people are just fuckups, stooges for people trying to make more mayhem.
>>
>>81566368
They're not gay they're rapists, they men, woman, boys, girls, goats and camel's it doesn't matter. it's not about being a homo's they're just rapists they will rape anything.
>>
>>81566196
>PS: The parallels between this guy and the Orlando shooter are interesting. Since both had gay tendencies then became radicalized.
Another fundamental difference between Christianity and Islam. A muslim learns their god is not so forgiving and the only way for them to redeem themselves is through allahu akbaring some infidels.
>>
>>81569717
If he was in the gay club to pick up gays it clashes with him scouting Disney land. Unless Disney land is a gay pick up spot.
>>
>>81569710
you make it sound like it's some full time job, they gave me a Muslim name and circumcised me as a kid, that's about it
>>
>>81569492
You mean harder that believing that eating pork or being born in a non-muslim family does?
Face it, the entire religion is retarded
>>
File: liberal muslim.jpg (257 KB, 1102x892) Image search: [Google]
liberal muslim.jpg
257 KB, 1102x892
>>81569860
What are you talking about? He's the real Muslim here.
>>
>>81567805
Why do people keep posting the picture of that doll?
>>
>>81566196
5 - He would act like an "infidel" , but could have used "taqiya".

"taqiya" is lying, what he used was the mud rule that jihadists go straight to mud heaven no matter their sins, where as non jihadist muds face punishment of the grave and mud judgement.
>>
>>81569265
Not likely...Unless there's a coup d'etat like in Turkey. (a coup that would work of course...)

What's likelly to happen:
1 ( Sarkozy gets re-elected)
2 Le Pen's national front gets in power.

But our political system is made in such a way , that it makes it virtually impossible for the National front to get in power.

We have a 1rst and 2nd turn. (i think it's the same in the UK)....

If the national front is going to win...It will be in the first turn. with 51%...(that way , no need for a 2nd turn).

But if there's a 2nd turn , you can bet that other political parties will gang against the national front. (communists , socialists , Green party etc..)

Ultimately , these things are hard to predict...
Keep in mind that we no longer have our own sovereignty. (since we're part of the EU)...

Ideally , the National Front would win , then we'd have a full force return to nationalism. (+ we would have a referendum for a Frexit)...

The national front's fiscal policy is terrible though. (far-left/socialist/collectivist)...
The only positive thing about the national front would be a strict border control , and no more social benefits,for invadors.
>>
>>81566196
So he started browsing /b/ and /pol/? Sounds about right
>>
>>81566368
jihadist is mud doctrine.
>>
>>81568243
This.
>>
>>81569909
wars have casualties, how dose it feel to get your asses kicked by civilians? or better yet losing Kosovo with out as much as a fight
>>
>>81566784
Wrong, islam rule is jihadist go straight to mud heaven no matter their sins. let us guess, you're a mud in Australia.
>>
>>81569964
There is a bigger doll next to it
>>
>>81569241
Oh, sorry that you're underinformed about Islam.
>>
>>81569956
i tried pork no big whoop greasy unhealthy, also pork is ok if their literately nothing else to eat so like any religion you gotta take it with a grain of salt
>>
>>81567174
when was the chechyan crisis? i'm on a phone and too lazy to look it up, but i think that would be the closest comparison

or the raiding of those gay clubs by a bunch of vigilantes after the pussy riot arrests
>>
>>81566196
WTF I hate radical Islam now.

>>81566462
Yeah, right. Mateen visiting the same gay club many times over a period of time, "just casing, sir, honestly, nothing to see here".

As for le Nice faggot, enough with the okie doke. If you want to fuck other men in the ass, you're gay. You know, you need your penis to get hard. Why is your penis hard for a man's ass? No attraction, wallah! Not even gay, alhamdulillah!
>>
Neither were gay or sodomites or whatever.

This shit gets trotted out every time there is a terrorist attack. It's how the media absolves Islam from responsibility.

>>81566518
A fucking leaf.
>>
>>81570214
i would say you are misinformed you literally can not redeem your self by killing civilians
>>
So he was not a real muslim? What a shock
>>
>>81570287
fuck off gay people defense force and your jew tier disinfo tactics
you're the real right blight of this planet
>>
>>81566196
>His recent "radicalisation/extremism" was confirmed by Lahouaiej-Bouhlel 's ex wife. (She noticed it 15 days prior to the attack).
>15 days prior

Just like the Orlando shooting, Trump was right about their families.
>>
>>81569457
>Anybody noticing a pattern of the media coming out and smearing these recent attackers as least Islamic as possible
I think this files under "no shit", wang.
>>
>>81570351
You have to go back, Ozkan.
>>
>>81570315
Hey someone from Bosnia!...
Are you guys as invaded as us ? (doesn't matter if you guys are majority muslim or not) , just concerned about the % of Africans/ 3rd worlders / non-european...

I heard muslims don't care about race or nationalism. but then , Turks tend to be very pro-nationalists.
I've also, noticed that Chechens are very racially conscious..

In my country , so called muslim "brothers" often fight and have conflicts. (chechen vs arab or arab vs black for ex)...
>>
>>81570435
>.i meet radicals before former heroin addicts or convicts who found religion not sure why you are surprised
>>
>>81570315
ISIS doesn't consider its victims to be "civilians."
>>
>>81569138
Isis is as close as it gets of the beta uprising. A bunch of mad men declaring war on western society and using the losers ans misfits as soldiers, promising them everything they don't have in society: purpose, honour, women.
The rise of Islamism cannot only be explained by its inherent violence. The west is in crisis, it has been voided of substance and meaning, too much emphasis put on consumerism, vanity and satisfaction. It feels like humility and commitment are only for chumps, for suckers. That you're more defined by what you have rather than what you do. This is also why the far right is rising across europe and Trump is now where he is.
>>
>>81570547
firstly we are slavic we hate everyone and everything that's different and no we do not have niggers here only the american ones who come here on vacation not to keen on arabs either but the ones we have are ridiculously rich so i imagine it's not the same as in France
>>
>>81570183
that's exactly what he said you fucking imbecile
>>
>>81570614
>ISIS doesn't consider its victims to be "civilians."
that's because they are fucking animals why you burgers haven't nuked them yet i don't understand
>>
>>81570670
The far right's rise has much more to do with the fact that wanting basic border controls has been branded "far right." 20 years ago, wanting to deport illegals, build a wall and control the border wouldn't be controversial in the least.
>>
>>81566974
>but they probably thought they HAD to do shit like this to wipe the stain of homosexuality from themselves
Partially maybe, but that's not really the whole story. They still have to be retarded to think it's legitimate Islamic jihad to mow down niggers in the street with a truck. It's not. It's a degeneracy of Islamic law. Hence, if they REALLY wanted to redeem themselves from gayness and weren't mentally completely messe up, they would've joined a jihad that can be at least argued to be legitimate and died in combat fighting for some local Syrian Islamist faction.

I think this Nice killer was just triggered by the conviction he got in May for whatever assault it was. Maybe it hurt his future plans. That then led him to start consuming more ISIS propaganda and go all out. Without that conviction, he would've done nothing IMO. There's usually a trigger before people go postal or kill themselves. Or suddenly go radical jihadist. Common triggers are losing one's job, losing one's financial security for some other reason, divorce, etc. I.e. anything that throws a spanner in the works on the scale of one's whole life.
>>
>>81570912
why do you buy the not a real muslim story?
>>
>>81566196

One thing that I'm seeing dropped from the narrative in most mainstream media outlets;

>Multiple family members already in jail in Tunisia (of all fucking places) for being extremely dangerous Jihadi's

>One has already escaped - whereabouts unknown

>Petty criminal, truck driver - Dropped off (illegally) 150,000 dollars to his family before his mission
>>
>>81570912

You're forgetting these people are often simply inspired by other muslims heeding the call.
>>
>>81566462
>>81566405

There is zero evidence Mateen was gay or ever had any sort of sexual interest in men.

He went to the gay club as one of multiple possible locations, including fucking Disney World.
>>
>>81570755
Good for you.
I ask this , because it's my way of consoling myself. (knowing that not all of europe is invaded by 3rd world non-european parasites)...
>>
>>81566784

Not sure about the rest of the world - but this anon speaks the truth about all the Aussie Jihadi's.

Basically;

>Be degenerate criminal loser

>Go to jail

>Imams (who for no explainable common sense reason are still allowed inside the jails to preach) get them all worked up about saving their soul and being good Muslims

>Get connected to fringe mosques outside

>Become full Durkah

>Ship off to Iraq or Syria to get right with god by killing a whole bunch of people

It's pretty fucking straightforward - Yet we still keep letting them preach in jail, because MUH ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE AND THEY SURELY WILL BECOME UPSTANDING MORAL CITIZENS WHEN THEY LEAVE JAIL NOW
>>
>>81569944
So you're not a muslim, your parents are muslims.

My grandparents were Catholic. I'm not. My name might be from the bible and they might have pressured my parents to baptise me, but I am not a Catholic. I don't pray, I don't go to church and I don't read the bible or believe in it.

If you get drunk and fuck bar sluts, that tells me that you don't believe a word the koran says. Otherwise you wouldn't do it.
>>
>>81571070
Disney World is gay?
>>
>>81571295
He's saying the opposite.
>>
>>81571244
very reason why i fear joining the European Union
>>
>>81566196
>- His recent "radicalisation/extremism" was confirmed by Lahouaiej-Bouhlel 's ex wife. (She noticed it 15 days prior to the attack)
why didn't she act on it? if I noticed anyone in my family develop tendencies like that, I'd have a long hard talk with them and if that didn't help hand them over to the authorities
>>
>>81570912
So what? The handgrenade still exists, if you name the trigger.
>>
>>81571277
hey my ideology is life is short enjoy the pleasure it has, would be a shame if it turns out their is no after life then you screwed your self out of life
>>
>>81571443

Well, we know why.

Because "moderate" means "I don't want to pull the trigger myself..."
>>
>>81566196
>That he became an islamic extremist only recently

Wrong. He always was one. That's islam's trick.

The West is full of muslims who don't adhere 100% to islam, but still considered themselves muslims in service to Allah. For instance, the Rotherham rapists went straight against the Quran. But guess what? Still muslims who targetted "kaffir" to perpetrate their islamically motivated crimes on.

The leftists and muslims are trying to create this false narrative where a person can not be motivated by islam unless he was impossibly devout. But the truth is, it doesn't matter how devout you are. The individual decides what motivates him, not the society judging him afterwards. And every time, they are very clear: Islam motivates them.

Islam must be removed from the West, root and branch.
>>
File: 1468609223253.jpg (122 KB, 600x867) Image search: [Google]
1468609223253.jpg
122 KB, 600x867
>>81571443
>>81571536
This: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8tFH5yIvsQ
>>
All it shows is that le "moderate" muslims are just as dangerous as the fundamentalist ones.

REMOVE ISLAM
>>
>>81571592
>Islam must be removed from the West, root and branch.
pipedream, literally not possible nor achieveable. stop wasting your time.
>>
>>81566196

>He turned into a nut job 15 days before the attack
>His muslim ex-wife didn't think to report him
>>
File: 1467662168001.jpg (108 KB, 698x392) Image search: [Google]
1467662168001.jpg
108 KB, 698x392
>>81571592
That's only the beginning though.
>>
>>81571399
I hope you guys never will.
Having said that , the EU will not last. It'll fall. Just like the ex-soviet union.
So anyone who joins at this point in time is embarking on a sinking ship
>>
>>81571620
REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREM ISIS
>>
File: religionofpeace.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
religionofpeace.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>>81567432
>Instead, we opt to be both pro-gay and pro-Islam and spawn retarded nonsense like Queers for Palestine.

Totally haram. Those fags are such a bunch of confused cucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKtz0naJrnw&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: lol.jpg (7 KB, 218x219) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
7 KB, 218x219
>>81571592
>the Rotherham rapists
KEK
>>
>>81571592
I know muslims families that are seriously the nicest people
What would you do with them? Kick them out just in case. Going all war on islam?
Yeah that would surely help having less radicalization fucking idiot
>>
File: yMPuliX.jpg (55 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
yMPuliX.jpg
55 KB, 627x663
"""""""Radicalisation""""""""
>>
>>81566446
It's straight people's fault tho.
>>
>>81571717
>from country that removed a religious minority from Europe
>saying doing it again is impossible

You are either a muslim or a traitor. I've seen tons of leftists say this dumb shit, but never had a single one of you said WHY it's impossible. Did the Holocaust not happen? Did the Reconquista not happen? How about the Armenian Geno... sorry, Question?

It's perfectly possible to remove undesirable populations, and it's happening literally all the time in the world.
>>
>>81571848

Treat people as individuals.
>>
File: 1468443637030.jpg (824 KB, 1209x900) Image search: [Google]
1468443637030.jpg
824 KB, 1209x900
>>81571717
Why are you denying the holocaust?!
>>
>>81571536
>>81571594
you guys lack political leaders with enough will to enact proper action against them, they have found pretty effective way of dealing with terrorists like that here in chechnya

all you have to do after a terror act, is find where that man went to pray, then you either infiltrate, if you have the time, or just drag the preacher to be interrogated if you dont, 9/10 its the preacher who put them up to it and then you can unfold the whole networks cell
>>
>>81571848
See: >>81571850

In short: Fuck off, Muhammed. You anecdotal evidence means nothing in the face of facts.
>>
File: 1468621279999.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1468621279999.png
7 KB, 420x420
>>81571848
Ban Islam by the constitution. IF they are as nice and peacefull and awesome as they are, they will simply drop the faith. But IF they consider their muslim faith MORE important than France: good bye for good.
>>
>>81571848
Yes. If they turn into terrorists after you kick them out, were they really "moderate" in the first place?
You're being emotional, but that's just how these slimes operate. They gain your trust and the next thing you know they're driving a truck through all your friends.
>>
>>81571735
i think France will be better of that way but the damage is done, my advice gather as much money as you can go to a third world country open a small business live as cozy as possible far removed bs politics of EU
>>
>>81571717
Just like the Greeks were never removed from Constantinople and western Turkey, right? Just like how the Germans were never removed from Prussia, right?

Population expulsions have happened before and they will happen again if this keeps up.
>>
>>81572036
Your anger and lack of social life doesn't stand as an argument either fucking faggot
>>
>>81571592
but yea the problem with the west is you guys get the worse of the lot mountain dwellers convicts literally the bottom of society's
>>
>>81572170
Attacking my Dutch bro with an ad hominem truly shows how weak your argument is Achmed the """""frenchman""""" An hero pls untermensch.
>>
File: d2757.png (77 KB, 234x200) Image search: [Google]
d2757.png
77 KB, 234x200
>>81566691
>roving band of faggots
>>
File: ourchildren.jpg (139 KB, 748x499) Image search: [Google]
ourchildren.jpg
139 KB, 748x499
>>81571848
wow, well you know some mudslime who are nice to you. Tell that to this girl's family.
Go back through the history of Islam. It's an ideology that thrives on conquest. Under the Ottoman, do you know what the tradition was? A new Sultan's monument had to be built with resources and monies stolen from Infidels.

In saying this, I don't lose fact of the Jews as demon behind corruption of mankind. but at this point...watch in coming weeks. How many muslims drive lorrys in Paris?
What can be done, take way all their driver's licenses? Stop everyone from driving, so not "Racist?" Take away internet to stop "radicalization?" Do we just all go back to stone age to accomdate these people?
>>
>>81566196
Off topic a little bit...

On several occasions I have heard (TV, doco's, first hand from returned soldiers etc) that in Muslim countries its not unheard of, rather its much more common, for men to fuck their sons in the arse.

Afghanistan and Iraq, on two separate occasions I heard this from returned soldiers. I also saw it on a documentary about "After the Taliban" some Yanks trying to train an army.

WTF?
>>
Also, reminder-- 40,000 muslims were killed in 4 hours at Battle of Lepanto. With any modern technology.
The West couldn't find a way to ship them all out?
>>
>>81572170
not an argument.
>>
File: 1440707812849.gif (494 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1440707812849.gif
494 KB, 500x375
>>81572429
>Ottoman, do you know what the tradition was? A new Sultan's monument had to be built with resources and monies stolen from Infidels.
you don't know squad diddly about the ottomans do you
>>
>>81572170
>anecdotal evidence
>ad hominem attacks

Yeah, you're definitely either a muslim or a socialist.

>>81572185
Yeah, that's true. That's why Turks in the Netherlands are the most pro-Erdogan population in the world. A lot of Turks are pretty reasonable, but they all seem to live in Turkey.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.png (6 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.png
6 KB, 512x512
>>81566834
>tfw you've seen so many isis execution videos you're desensitized to the violence and are now picking up gay vibes

Just like 4chan
>>
>>81571383
Jesus Christ imagine if he shot up Disney World. I mean, its not cool to shoot up any place but seeing
GAY NIGHTCLUB MASSACRE on the news is much worse than seeing DISNEY WORLD MASSACRE.

Shooting up fuckin Disney World is a way too dark and fucked up, even for Muslims.
>>
File: empire-of-sea.jpg (61 KB, 325x499) Image search: [Google]
empire-of-sea.jpg
61 KB, 325x499
>>81572583
>you don't know squad diddly about the ottomans do you
would you like the page number and footnote? Can you read while holding the shoes of the janessiary fucking your wife?
>>
>>81572608
trust me i know Turks the ones in the big city's pretty much living the European way of life but the ones in villages and mountains, holy shit it's like the Hills have eyes literally their version of rednecks
>>
>>81572134
I already have the money. Family in Switzerland (so there's always this option)...Or leave europe. Either go to Australia , New Zealand or Canada..or America.

I'd love to move to the East of Europe but i only speak English & French.
I've never been bothered by different religions though.
The only thing that triggers me is the racial aspect. (and cultural one too if it's too different).

For instance , i don't think i'd feel uncomfortable living in majority muslim country such as Chechnya. Heck , i'd even be willing to convert. (even though i'm an atheist).
But i'm very adaptable. I just don't want my family to be surrounded by africans.

In Paris , the population is a combo of arabs , africans , asians , europeans ...then a lot of tourists too.

I don't hate any race in particular. But no one likes to feel like a minority (especially in their own country). I feel invaded.

Thankfully not all of France is like Paris or Marseille. & i live ina good neighborhood , but i'm planning to leave regardless...(too many taxes)...
>>
>>81569265

Hollande is a mess. Since Nice whenever he goes out in public he is booed. On Saturday people started calling out murderer to him.

Part of me feels sorry for him. He is trying to put out the flames. But the fires growing quickly and he's running out of water.

We all know there'll be more of these attacks in France. Every single person in France believes its inevitable. Seems like they are really looking at themselves as a country and saying 'ignore the bully, don't fight back, he'll get tired and leave us alone'. Except he won't leave them alone, the french not fighting back has emboldened their attackers.

I think modern France is on the brink. Belgium's not any better either. Its just a race to see who'll explode first.
>>
>>81568363
Such a shame, I've always had so much respect for germany outside of the nazi stuff. I hope your people can come together and save your country.
>>
>>81572797
>janessiary
Janissary*
we we're the Janissary you fuck tard it was a simple rule you are with them or against them as far as empires go they were more tolerant then most trust me it was profitable to be with them
>>
>>81566196
>what triggered this sudden change of personality is not clear
/pol/
>>
>>81572910
>feels sorry for him
fuck him. As soon as the usual gang (his friends) made a noise about taking away citizenship of Jihadis, he backed off.
After Paris, he declared war and dropped a total of 10 bombs, then left. French intl knew something was coming. 2 weeks ago, the minister warned "France was on brink of a civil war," there were threads on it here.
But now, out of the depths of the sewer and into the side of the gutter is emerging the Juden-rat Sarkozy, who will be equally bad (a literal Rothschild Jew).
The FN doesn't have the numbers, and even then, it doesn't solve the real Jewish problem behind the muslims. Civil War is coming to France.
They are trying to recruit 15,000 new people to serve right now, advertise on France 24 every 30 mins.
>>
>>81572870
forget Chechnya they are central Asians come to Eastern Europe no Africans to worry about no need to worry about religion as i stated before the few Arabs we have are related to Oil sheikhs they just throw money at retarded construction projects and always on the move, but i know a few Scandinavians who married local women and moved down here they say they prefer it here, but i guess it's because they came here rich and everything is cheap
>>
>>81572870
>i'd feel uncomfortable living in majority muslim country such as Chechnya
you have no idea what you are talking about you tard, I was born and live here and I am uncomfortable as fuck, a euro would feel awful here
>>
>>81572995
>we we're the Janissary
thank you, wanted you to say it. Collaborators and traitors are the worst sort of scum.
>>
File: promenade_des_anglais.jpg (77 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
promenade_des_anglais.jpg
77 KB, 512x512
>>81566728
>frogger
Sorry, just had to shitpost
>>
>>81573122
Maybe he felt offended by Pol's Kek frog deity.
>>
>>81566196
>He's also described as having "limited intelligence" & "rather unstable"
And he had 3 kids, cool. I'm really glad these people enrich my national lineage. We lack intelligence limitation and unstability
>>
File: 1468755880858.webm (355 KB, 224x400) Image search: [Google]
1468755880858.webm
355 KB, 224x400
Front on video of the truck attack:
>Slow-mo with sound of thumping bodies
https://vid.me/O8kl
>Full video with screaming aftermarth
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473

SHOW EVERY NORMIE AND Cuck FOR MUSLIMS
MAKE THEM LOOK HIM IN THE EYE AS HE IS KILLED BY MUSLIMS
>>
>>81573391
being a descendant of the first modern standing armies in Europe, that steam rolled through the middle east yea not really ashamed of that you Mandela loving faggot
>>
>>81566196
The lugenpresse pushed the orlando shooter was gay narrative so hard even pol posters believe it. The fbi came out and said there is no evidence. It was just a meme pushed by the kike media to distract from the fact that he was a sandnigger terrorist.
>>
>>81566784
>FACT: THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF AUSTRALIANS HAVE CRIMINAL HISTORIES

i agree
>>
>>81566368
It's because the vast majority of Muslims silently support Islamic terrorism.

A teenage girl up here hadn't gotten the memo, demonstrated and spoke against IS publicly and was ostracized by her whole community.
>>
>>81566691
Perhaps covering up their women has had an evolutionary side effect for Muslim men to crave the dick. The self hating gay Muslims then commit terrorist acts to redeem themselves for Allah.
>>
>>81573713
>>her whole community.
how many foreigners do you guys have
>>
File: r_kebab.webm (421 KB, 645x484) Image search: [Google]
r_kebab.webm
421 KB, 645x484
>>81566196

>6 - Two other suspects (an Albanian couple) said that Mr Bouhlel had an "impulsive" & chaotic personality.

REMOVE ALBANIANS FROM PREMISES

I bet this Albozerg couple has a son, he's that fucking shitposter with French flag which posts gypsy singers.
>>
File: Waifu.jpg (130 KB, 623x734) Image search: [Google]
Waifu.jpg
130 KB, 623x734
>>81573533
That's how you do it: kill your people and shit out mudslimes at the same time. Brainwash the youth and the gullible, and use the left as the enemy from within to open the gates.

"Si nous ne tuons pas l'islamisme, c'est lui qui nous tuera."
>>
>>81573808
Muslims keep to themselves. There are ghettos of them in Oslo where she lived.
>>
>>81573383
I do know what i'm talking about. Yes , i understand that things aren't easy...That Chechens are culturally very different from us French people...I understand all that.

But i was just saying...I'd be willing to go anywhere , as long as i can avoid africans.

I'd be willing to convert to a religion i don't believe in. and pretend to follow it. I'd learn the language if needed to.

But i don't want to feel like a fucking minority.
I fucking loath "multiculturalism". Had i wanted to live in South Africa , i'd be there already.

Again , i'm mostly concerned by the racial aspect.

France is still very "french" (depending on which region , city we're talking about)...

But Paris , Marseille , Roubaix are lost...
Lost forever ? i do not know...Maybe all those arabs & africans would leave on their own without social benefits/welfare advantages...

But there's too many of them.

Tourists , often have the false impression that it's not the case because they only visit very "touristic" areas of the capital.

But Paris is a shadow of its former self. It's depressing.

Same goes for the UK. Too many pakistanis there.

And again , i don't hate other races for the sake of hating them. It's just that i want indigenous europeans to have a country of their own.

What is currently happening to western europe is an invasion and a calculated genocide imo.
>>
>>81566784
>t. i cant say who

say it, roo

p.s. exactly right that they had to martyr themselves to wash away their previous sins. Islam promises heaven to jihad martyrs, no matter what.
>>
>>81573936
sounds like you guys have to many, perhaps not a good idea to place them all in one spot
>>
>>81566196
>Progs still trying to play the gay card to excuse/downplay the fact he was a nutjob Moose

lol please
>>
>>81566196

bisexuals confirmed mentally unstable
>>
>>81570183
>>81570765

it's what he said.

go jihadi = make up for haram life.
>>
>>81574338
Any Muslims here were too many. They place themselves there themselves to avoid our sinful kuffar culture as much as possible.
>>
>>81573713
Link/story?
>>
>>81572995

you turkic rape baby, every sułtan had to call a jihad to enlarge the Muslim Ummah.
>>
>>81573349
>come to Eastern Europe no Africans to worry about no need to worry about religion as i stated before the few Arabs we have are related to Oil sheikhs they just throw money at retarded construction projects and always on the move, but i know a few Scandinavians who married local women and moved down here they say they prefer it here, but i guess it's because they came here rich and everything is cheap

Yes , but there's the language barrier. I could always make the effort to learn it (and my job enables me not to be financially dependant but i don't think my girlfriend would be too pleased though...She doesn't even speak english. Just Corsican & French
>>
File: 1468548214026.png (214 KB, 1024x1113) Image search: [Google]
1468548214026.png
214 KB, 1024x1113
>>81574369
half of /pol/ is unstable tehn and 80% of 4Chan
>>
>>81573942
i know where youre comming from having ones kids go to school with out foreigners, going to work with out dealing with blacks or Arabs, taking the bus with out having women in Hijabs occupy ever seat and Somalis stinking up the place, gotta say it's nice not to have all that shit
>>
>>81574541
Give me a sec. Harder to find than I thought.
>>
>>81571521

then your ideology is not islam
>>
>>81574677

>corsican

It's ok, we all speak Italian here.

Ciao
>>
>>81574660
German Russian rape baby please, it's called building a empire they are not the first and not the last
>>
>>81573942
>That Chechens are culturally very different from us French people
there is a very strong social pressure to be a completely different person than what your usual imageboard poster would be, after the war religion has been pushed very aggressively in an attempt to create a chechnyan identity, there is also an air of tension in society as the more urban folk have been driven out or assimilated by the highlanders, there is a complete ban on alcohol which frankly doesn't work, its a mess really

believe me I lived here for 19 years out of 23, and I still feel like I dont fit in, this place really wears you out in a subtle, slow manner, I wouldn't recommend anyone to move here, even people from other muslim states, hell I know several syrian families that came here due to their war and then quickly left, because they'd rather live in a place with an ongoing military conflict than this place

you just feel bad and are itching for a rash dumb decision, just move to the south coast of France, or fucking USA or whatever, find yourself an average looking girl and try to enjoy this shitty life
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 545x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 545x270
>>81573395
This is a far superior shit post bruzzzz
>>
>>81569927
You're not making any sense Ahmed.
>>
>>81574949

exactly, they are not the last Muslims to follow the Muslim theology of world domination.

A theology that is eternal.

All other ideologies have given up at some point. This one won't.
>>
>>81574906
lol are you serious ? .....Corsican is slightly different from italian. (i don't speak it myself , only my girlfriend does , i just know a few words here & there , i was accepted by her family because i'm myself part corsican on my dad's side)...
Anyway...

This is very surprising though. I mean in Serbia ?...How odd.
>>
>>81575142
He is saying its not about gender it's about taking by force that they get off on so they aren't gay they are hairy monsters
>>
>>81574895
seems to be the Balkan ideology to be honest, my point was many more Muslims out their that feel the same way as i do then their are radicals
>>
WHERE'S THE DRIVERS CORPSE GOD DAMN IT
WHERE THE FUCK IS IT
YOU CAN'T CONFIRM THE ID BELONGS TO THE DRIVER WITHOUT FIRST LOOKING AT HIS CORPSE

HE GOT AWAY WITH THIS
THE FRENCH GOVERNMENT DID THIS
YOU'RE BEING PRANKED TO THE HIGHEST DEGRE
>>
this is fucking retarded

hello? where is this dude's corpse???

bunch of idiots falling for it, all of you
>>
/pol/ refuses to believe that violent Internet and game content can't cause people to act out in real life. They use the following argument to defend porn:

>>gore is legal and gore doesn't cause real life murder

Yet here's proof they're wrong and that Internet censorship is a GOOD thing and SHOULD be done for the good of society.
>>
>>81575208
kek you are a fool to believe that, hell the new pope is slightly ok with gay's that means its adapting to a new world but the end goal is still the same
>>
>>81572672
This site is a psyop.

Alwayd was. Just like most of the Internet it's DARPA brainwash
>>
File: Goebbels.jpg (14 KB, 232x255) Image search: [Google]
Goebbels.jpg
14 KB, 232x255
>>81566196
>be "moderate muslim"
>sin
>life turns to shit
>just kill a lot of infidels bro it's ok!
>just die after killing a lot of innocent people and you can go to suck allah's dick

No muslim is a moderate muslim, their latent sandnigeerness is too dangerous.
>>
>>81566267
So going to the gay club for the past 3 years doesnt mean anything? Oh wait im guessing he was scouting and planning for 3 years straight
>>
>>81575394
>Violent video games
>people with out electricity burning and killing people in the name of snack bars
>>
>>81575470

no, the end goal is not the same.

the end goal of Islam is total rule of Sharia law everywhere.

Christianity does not have the same goals.
>>
>>81575233

heh, no I'm just fucking with you.

we do have a fair share of italian loanwords, especially in Serbia ironically.

most common greeting is Cao/Ciao
>>
>>81575276
>He is saying its not about gender it's about taking by force that they get off
This is what feminism wants you to believe rape is about so they can then pretend only men can rape.
What rape is actually about :
>want to fuck this person
>they don't wanna
>I'll just fuck'em anyway
Mateen and this guy were both full homo, end of story.
>>
>>81575603
Maybe he was looking for a foreskin? If only the sholomo hadn't got to all your burgers
>>
>>81574958
>there is a very strong social pressure to be a completely different person than what your usual imageboard poster would be, after the war religion has been pushed very aggressively in an attempt to create a chechnyan identity, there is also an air of tension in society as the more urban folk have been driven out or assimilated by the highlanders, there is a complete ban on alcohol which frankly doesn't work, its a mess really
Oh but i understand all that...I've watched a bunch of documentaries from said country...Culturally speaking , it would be a 180° opposite... But that country came to mind because it was an example...(or a rigorous islamic country)...

Like i said , i'd be willing to convert , adapt to the culture if i can avoid my family from living in a future "south african" shithole...
Sure , France hasn't reached that point. (it would be an (exaggeration on my part)..But there's too many africans for my liking. (in Paris that is.)... I used to live in a more "french" part of the country , but ever since i moved to Paris , it's been a depressing change.
Having said that , it's not the only problem. I mean i could move to a more racially homogenous part of the country but i'm leaving regardless because i'm tired of paying too many taxes. Can't stand it anymore.
>>
>>81575527
it doesn't work like you can't just kill innocent people, if the crusade was attacking you and you took as many as you could to the after life that's a different story
>>
Nazis and Islam are both militant sodomite cults that worship a goddess

That's why 4chan is so similar to ISIS
>>
>>81566267
Huge 'mo
>>
I love how you guys are so retarded you don't know that all moslems are more or less gay.

t. lived in a moslem ghetto for years
>>
He's just a typical muslim beast. There is no deeper understanding needed.
>>
>>81566784
9/10 of ISIS fighters are drug addicts too. Isnt that against their religion or someshit? Lol kinda contradicts their whole message of doing everything for "Allah"
>>
It doesn't surprise me that he's gay or half-gay.

Muslims are the gayest people on Earth.
They veil up women, hide their bodies, they don't allow them to do kinky or anything sexy at home (except for the straight muslims). Hell, they even beat them up on a regular purpose for any shitty reason. Wonder why?

Because they are utterly disgusted by women.
They don't want to see them outside. And if there are some outside, well they want to cover them up.

Muslims are also known, until recently, to have a long history of homosexual activities. That's right, in any Arabic country, if you turn up in a hotel with your unmarried girlfriend (for sex, since you cannot do it home), rumors will heat up and you'll get some shit time from the whole community.
But if you show up with your secret boyfriend, nobody says anything.

They use the meme that the West is flamboyantly gay but in fact, they are the gayest ones. The West doesn't give a crap of having few gays here and there, because the West is overly heterosexual. We like women, we like to see them half-naked on the beach, we like to see them nicely depicted in media, pretty, and fit.

Feminists are similar to muslims in the sense that they are disgusted by nice female bodies.
>>
>>81575667
kek you do know their are more branches of Islam Sharia will never rule
>Christianity does not have the same goals.
ever heard the phrase pot calling the kettle black?
>>
>>81575604
This guy had all the trappings of modern life.

Its a well known fact that ISIS watches porn and consumes tons of graphic internet content
>>
>>81575699
Oh i see....Anyway, i don't know much about Serbia. Just that the best tennis player in the world (Novak) is a Serb. And that you guys were fucked by the Clintons.
>>
>>81571070
>>81571383
>>81572747
>>81571295
Disney World does have an unofficial Gay Day
>>
File: Buck nasty.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Buck nasty.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>81575914
this nigga get's it
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.