[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Sheriff David Clark on Black Lives Matter tells it the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 38
File: Untitled-1.jpg (52 KB, 852x446) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
52 KB, 852x446
Based Sheriff David Clark on Black Lives Matter tells it the way it is, tears Don Lemon a new asshole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58
>>
>>81541500
It's amazing how much of a difference there is between Black people and Niggers

It's almost like 2 different types of species.
>>
>>81541500

> there is data
> there is no data

bla bla why dont these idiots prepare their info before talking in public? shoddy periodism right there
>>
File: 1468094279111.gif (2 MB, 423x264) Image search: [Google]
1468094279111.gif
2 MB, 423x264
Absolutely butt blasted fag lemon
>>
>>81541500
Uncle Tom sucking up to the white man. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>81542281
>butt blasted dindu muffin
>>
Don Lemon sucks.
>>
File: 1464818406064.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1464818406064.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>81541500
>there is no difference between a nigger and a black man, they said
>they're all the same, they said
>no such thing as subhumans in every race, they said
Fucking hell that cop destroyed the idiot.
>>
>>81541500
Thanks for the clip, (fuck off /k/). Watching now and will probably compose another response as I'm watching it and post it in like 10 minutes. Bump in the meantime because I've been wanting to see this, just haven't gotten around to it.

>>81542371
Don't give the trolls (You)'s pls.
>>
Clarke is based as fuck. He made Lemon look like a little bitch.
>>
>>81542281
Can't wait till Trump cuts off your EBT
>>
Is Don Lemon triggered? Or does he really not see the connection between BLM and these shootings? David Clarke was right to bring up these "police violence" disputes, they're the basis of BLM's narrative, which has been proven time and time again to be incorrect and nothing more then race baiting.
>>
>there's no link between the rise in murders of police officers and the movement calling for the murder of police

really makes you think
>>
Sheriff

Sh-sherif..

Thats a different conversation.
>>
>>81541875
this
>>
Lemon trying to play the "muh objective journalist!" card, yet he has gleefully condemned other groups and organizations in the past
>>
>>81541500
Never Spark the Clark.
>>
>>81541875
It's because of the wide IQ range.
Niggers are probably around 67.
Blacks are high 100s.
>>
What the fuck is Lemon talking about when he says it's a different conversation? Ferguson is literally what fomented the rage and violence we're seeing from BLM.
>>
>>81541500
Don was shivering
>>
>>81541500

Don Lemon needs a fucking punch in the face

Typical nigger - no respect
>>
I don't know, David Clark was good but he just seemed out-maneuvered by Don Lemon

I watched Sargon of Akad or whatever latest BLM video and he's much more adept at deconstructing the BLM arguments
>>
>>81541500
WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A VERY CLEAR CUT CASE!

On the left, we have a honest, hard working black man, who wants a better world for everybody including his people.

On the right we have your classic democratic plantation uncle tom, who licks the boots of his masters.

This isn't a fucking joke, black cops see the shit for what it is, and call it out, rich black people like Don Lemon just cry about it on TV because their tears are worth more then words or evidence ever could be.
>>
>>81541500
>your point is not relevant because I say so!

wew journalism

>ss-ss-sure, y-you're wrong
Also, that fucking condescension at the end
>>
>>81543357
My guess is he was looking for Clarke to come on and either: yell/be irrational or he can push him into agreeing with him. Little did Don know that Sheriff Clarke is leagues ahead of him. Black people are sick of niggers speaking for us, with Obama out of office we can finally make something of ourselves
>>
>>81541500
Sheriff looks like he'd kill lemon with about 3 swift punches to the head
>>
>tears Don Lemon a new asshole

Understatement of the year
>>
>>81543680
Really? Seemed to me like the sheriff fucked Don Lemon seventeen ways from sunday. Lemon looked like a stuttering idiot the whole time. And don't try to compare that cuck Sargon to the sheriff. Sargon doesn't have an obnoxious media pundit trying to cut him off every other sentence, so of course he sounds more coherent.
>>
>>81544103
Nah, cops just shoot niggers.
>>
>>81541875

niggers never left africa, all races did except the nigger and they never have accomplished anything in their history.

lightly colored negro's did leave africa and the nigger genes are slowing going away.

for example abo's are 100,000 years behind in evolution, they literally are not human beings,same applies with the nigger.
>>
If you haven't read Clarke's Twitter yet, you're in for a treat. Dude is redpilled as fuck.

Can't wait to see him speak at the RNC.
>>
>>81544181
Well yeah sure cuck Sargon has the benefit of being able to read out his thoughts without being interrupted in the comfort of his home

but the Sheriff stumbled with the statistics, he couldn't really articulate why the BLM narrative was fictional, he could benefit from maybe rehearsing a few killer lines for when he's on CNN, that's all I'm saying
>>
Don Lemon: "Their message is peace. Sheriff, what's your message?"

Sheriff: "BLM is a hateful organization and their hateful rhetoric has led to the murders of innocent police officers."

Don Lemon: "With all due respect, that is not what we're talking about"

WTF is wrong with liberals?
>>
File: 34e83c6e.jpg (68 KB, 658x493) Image search: [Google]
34e83c6e.jpg
68 KB, 658x493
BLM doesn't advocate violence! Ask this guy named Killer Mike, who campaigned with Bernie Sanders

"When you niggas gon' unite and kill the police, mothafuckas?
We killin' them for freedom cause they tortured us for boredom
And even if some good ones die, fuck it, the Lord'll sort 'em"
>>
File: 1465252061523.png (930 KB, 600x736) Image search: [Google]
1465252061523.png
930 KB, 600x736
>>81541500
There are too many crooked cops and too many regular cops willing to lie and cover for them. The American people are fed up. For too long cops have been acting like they are at war with the public and won't bat an eye at violating peoples civil rights. Bad cops get a pass or a mere slap on the wrist even their actions result in the death of an innocent person. They get a pass for doing the same thing we would go to jail for.
I surely don't advocate violence against cops but I can't help bet feet that they are reaping what they have sown.
>>
>>81541500
I really do love how Don Lemon picks up that Harvard study as a reference and then totally goes around and says "yeah, actually, that's not a good study" after David calls him out

fucking CNN, I swear
>>
>>81541500
excellent vid

the pause at 3:36 is classic

Don Lemon's body language is so cucky, avoiding eye contact and hiding behind this 'civil' veneer
>>
File: 13836636.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
13836636.gif
1 MB, 280x210
>>81544530
>constantly calls Shillary Mrs.Bill Clinton
>>
>>81541500
Anything that doesn't fall in line with CNN narrative is "a different conversation"

HOLY SHIT Lemon got BTFO
>>
>>81544954
so what DOES that harvard study actually say?
>>
>I spoke to the sheriff department and the head of the state police and their message is peace and coming together
I think the sheriff misheard him here and thought Lemon was talking about BLM or whatever. After Don got him back on track though the real show begins.

>black on black violence
OH GOD HERE WE GO
>while these two incidents happened, 21 black people were murdered across the country. Was there any reporting on that?
>pls stop yelling pls no bully
wew I'm only 2 minutes in and have to pause every 15 seconds to keep this up. I don't know if I can keep this within 2000 characters.

>can i pls speak
>these HATEFUL ideologies
>we'll be right back
>SHUT IT DOWN I'M GETTING BTFO PLS NO
>as they're fading away
>"are you gonna let me talk or"
I don't know if "kek" is a valid reaction to every two sentences of this, but kek

>pls leave if ur gonna bully
>do we know if law enforcement is racist?
Oh shit. Let me grab the popcorn
>you know there is no data to support this bs
>we have data from Onigger and ((((The Washington Post))))
top fucking keke what am I watching here?

>black people will be shot more or whatever
>are we talking about total? Like police officers being attacked and stuff?
>sir pls this study said we're talking about my specific thing and interpreting it as I want!

>gets BTFO about black on black crime
>rescinds to the race card and wants to finally turn colorblind
I fucking hate that nigger Lemon. Flip flops all day.

>doesn't know what to do when someone else controls the narrative for once
>SHUTS IT DOWN

Okay, overall the sheriff dun gud. He was throwing redpills everywhere. However, and I actually am a big fan of him, when I watch this from the perspective of normies who watch this putrid shit every day, he might come off as a bully who doesn't know what the subject is about and is rambling on about BS. This was obviously put forth by that faggot Lemon and will land with all those retards. Sucks my fellow countrymen are retards.
>>
File: 1467840101988.gif (252 KB, 550x563) Image search: [Google]
1467840101988.gif
252 KB, 550x563
>>81541875
Black people in america all have white DNA. It's why they're even semi attractive.

The more and more "pureblood african" they get, they get more dindu.

However, strange things happen when you go FULL FULL african. They become simple, complacent and obedient.

There's basically a scale. I call it the Nig - Nog scale

>Pure black 100% african
Fine
>90% african, mixed
Batshit fucking crazy, messed up in the head
>50% african, mixed
Getting okay now, but it's too fucking volatile, and can switch either way
>60% african
Absolute NUTCASES, cannot deal with the fact that they're actually white, lash out in every direction to not be white
>70%+ Tanned Americans
>>
>I have a Harvard study says this this and this
>Yeah well that's actually misrepresented and here are the facts of that study
>Well the study was small and not really representative of anything

The amount of BTFO here is beyond capacity of BTFO meters
>>
>>81545092
To sum it up, exactly what Don said when he cut David off, that there wasn't too much of a difference but it was a very small amount of divisions included in the study. It's just funny to me that Don would use that as ammo against David and then reel right back and debunk it for himself.
>>
>>81543357
It means "that isn't how you're supposed to answer, please return to the script"
>>
>>81542801
If a white person had brought of race crime statistics he would have called them a nazi.
>>
>>81541875
>>81544405
Edgy cunts
>>
>>81545011
any time a journalist or politician talks about having "a conversation", it's always them thinking "I want to gain sympathy but I don't agree with it"
>>
How much happening would occur if BLM tried to wipe out David?
>>
>>81541500
based Sheriff David Clark
>>
>>81542801
He's honestly probably not allowed to say anything bad about BLM. His bosses won't allow that. He's paid to do one thing, continue the narrative
>>
File: 1468024011593.jpg (250 KB, 760x800) Image search: [Google]
1468024011593.jpg
250 KB, 760x800
>>81545224
Sorry, I fucked up my scale

>100% Black
Good goys, can be taught things decently, obedient, kind of prone to being TOO obedient and follow dictators and nutcases see: Africa
>90% Black
Dindu's of epic proportion, the mixed blood is fighting with them
>50% Black
Can be awful, can be okay, goes either way
>40% Black
Supreme nutcases, guilty of feeling white, lash out, the most volatile group, ironically primarily white
>25% Black and lower
Tanned Americans
>>
That got so heated, I thought there was going to be black on black violence.
>>
>>81541500
Holy fuck. That man is amazing.
>>
>>81541500
THIS MAN IS THE HERO WE NEED
>>
>>81545371
"Stop killing us!! Black lives matter"
"Well statistically the threat of being killed by a cop is dwarfed by black on black violence-"
"No, that's a different conversation."

Black on black crime is the reason police response is so fucking heavy. It is the same conversation. Points to the cop for trying but really should have been able to say why it is not a different conversation
>>
>>81545683
kek
>>
>>81541500

Why would he go on CNN for this, just got on FOX they will let you talk.
>>
Pl-pl-pl-pl-please sheriff please stop my anus is bleeding so hard...
>>
>>81545670
>Straya

Deal with your Abbo problem first
>>
File: 1446941604930.jpg (67 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
1446941604930.jpg
67 KB, 878x814
>>81542281
>Uncle Tom
>decent black man
I swear to God I hate niggers like you so much.
>>
Lol I love how you all post all this racist bullshit n-word chimpening retarded shit, then once you see some black dude shut down some news anchor tool that you don't like, you all backpedal at the fuckin speed of light and it becomes "well SOME black people can be pretty legit..."
>>
>>81542281
Correct interpretation of reality and the other niggers start screaming that he's a suck up and actin' white

lol fucks sake
>>
>>81546229
Wtf i hate vsauce now
>>
>>81546489
we're not actually racist, 99% of blacks are just objectively shit, like yourself

if you acted like the chinese or japanese or any other race you wouldn't have these problems
>>
>>81541500
I saw the Lemoning. It was amazing.
>>
>>81545439
Please teach me how to be so progressive, cuck-senpai.
>>
>>81546587

>>we're not actually racist, 99% of blacks are just objectively shit, like yourself

Hmm, yeah, no. They already have a word for when you make assumptions about a person based upon their race. It's called "racist".
>>
>>81541500
This is a perfect example of how you can be black but not a nigger
>>
>>81544064
Happy to see that some blacks do understand that niggers are a different parasitic species who possess little to no value, and are not the same as blacks, rather, are some form of mutant orcish spawn who can only take, destroy, or play victim.
>>
>>81541500

>constantly talks over the person being interviewed, then whines about being talked over himself when he can't control the narrative of the conversation
>uses shoddy articles, doubles/triples back on claims when called out, then tries pushing the same sources again
>"I'm a journalist, I don't have to condemn anything!" on hateful rhetoric from his obvious team leanings

that "journalist" is a condescending hypocrite
>>
>>81544405
But actual immigrants from Africa tend to work and behave, unlike many "African Americans".
>>
>>81546788
ebin :DDDD
>>
>>81541875
That's because the dude is Caucasian.

Yeah I know, it's not something widely well known outside of biological and anthropological circles, but you don't actually have to be white to be Caucasian.

He's not the same species as niggers.
>>
>>81546788
i mean that we're being rational about it. in the common parlance, a racist has an irrational hatred. ours is more or less rational
>>
File: blackwhiteiqs.jpg (25 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
blackwhiteiqs.jpg
25 KB, 600x405
>>81541875
>>81542990
>>81543356
Here let me fix your idiotic delusions with this handy graph.

You see the Sheriff? He's to the right. Now look at Lemon. He's also to the right, but probably not as far along as lemon is.

They're both still members of the inferior nigger race, but one is more intelligent than the other. Because of how averages work, you are far more likely to meet a BIX NOOD NIGGER than you are either a sheriff or a lemon, both of which are no doubt above the black average.
>>
File: blown away.jpg (41 KB, 449x337) Image search: [Google]
blown away.jpg
41 KB, 449x337
>>81541500
Lemon on suicide-watch, Milwaukee Sheriff based as fuck.
>>
>>81546990

Hatred is never rational.
>>
>>81546489
That's because we're not actually racist at heart besides the rando stormfag that comes here. We just hate NIGGERS. All niggers are black but not all blacks are niggers. Theres some great blacks out there but when they tell niggers to stop being niggers they get turned on.

The reality is niggers hate themselves. If they didn't theyd stop being niggers and contribute to humanity instead of gangbanging and being genuine trash.
>>
>>81547061
idiotic platitude, that's not true and you can't even begin to prove it. it's completely rational to hate evil things and that which wishes to do you harm (eg 99% of blacks)
>>
>>81546923
No they don't. They're worse than the homegrown niggers that are 20% white. Their iqs are also about 20% lower.
>>
File: super_smug.png (22 KB, 217x225) Image search: [Google]
super_smug.png
22 KB, 217x225
>>81547033
how old is this image?
>>
File: dl.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dl.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
"Let us dispel once and for all with this fiction that this is the same conversation."
>>
>>81541500
Based Sheriff Clark
>would work for/10
>>
>>81547253
they've got a slight cultural advantage but they're still throttled by evolution. they have smaller heads and there's no way around that
>>
File: 1468349568388.png (1 MB, 741x749) Image search: [Google]
1468349568388.png
1 MB, 741x749
>>81542801
BLM is an invention of democratic apologizing as an attempt to label all right leaning americans as racists. CNN is a democratic network. He simply can't say anything on the off chance it will hurt blm and therefore the democratic party. He also can't engage this man's anger because he knows he has no facts to support his position. All he is trying to do with this interview is extract a supportive statement for BLM from a police officer on live television. This would then be blasted everywhere as a reason for it to continue to exist. Something like this...

>Even cops are getting behind BLM Tom, so as you can see.. still a very divisive issue dispute the sudden uptick in violence. And in other news....

Doesn't seem like much but little lies are easier to sell, and we'd all remember "That one black cop that said the shootings were justified." after they aired it.
>>
File: donlemon-samjackson[1].jpg (43 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
donlemon-samjackson[1].jpg
43 KB, 618x412
>uh uh uh theres a study in the new york post
>that study says that blacks are not as victimized as whites when it comes to violent force by police
>uh uh it was a small sample size

tfw when your own shill studies turn against you
>>
>>81547133
>he doesnt know about regression to the mean
No, blacks are just as bad because even if they're not niggers, they will continually produce niggers.
>>
>>81547380
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nolbmguzvGk
It's beautiful to watch the cardboard set fall down behind them, metaphorically speaking.
>>
>>81543149
Meme'd
>>
>>81546788
>They already have a word for when you make assumptions about a person based upon their race. It's called "racist".
Only if you're white though.
>>
>>81544931
ya sure thing Don Lemon, by the way how is your ass feeling from Clark buttfucking you on live tv
>>
>>81546788
It's called "smart" actually.

There's a reason pizza places don't deliver to nigger hoods. It's because they correctly assume that niggers are going to nig.
>>
>>81545092
It says basically what Lemon claims it does; it's a limited scope study of police activity specifically as it relates to the treatment of whites vs blacks. Lennon initially cites it as evidence that black people have it worse, then backpedals hard once he realizes Clark has read the study and knows the study doesn't support the BLM claim that black people are dying more than whites. Lemon then tried to discredit the study by citing a sampling bias, which may or may not exist (remember, just because a study doesn't use figures from a vast array of departments or analyze a broad cross section of cases doesn't mean it's invalid, especially given its limited scope.

Overall, the study says that i
n general, white interactions with police are less confrontational and violent than black infractions, but according to the study, there is no evidence to suggest that there is any truth to the BLM narrative (namely, that black men are dying at the hands of police in disproportionate numbers).

Sherif Clark points this out on multiple occasions, and Lemon keeps claiming it's not relevant to the discussion, which makes no sense. It would be like saying the thickness of the ice has no bearing on whether you will fall through if you walk on it.
>>
>>81547541
You're a dumbfuck stormfag, the good blacks actually stay around and raise their kids, they don't produce niggers. Thats the fucking point you retard.
>>
>>81547061

If a total stranger came off the streets and killed your entire family, butchered them, and told you he did it just to see what it feels like to destroy lives - you wouldn't think "hating" him was "rational"?
>>
File: 250px_Hunter.png (90 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
250px_Hunter.png
90 KB, 250x200
>>81547541
Could eugenics ever fix the mean?

t. Black
>>
File: cyberman.jpg (84 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
cyberman.jpg
84 KB, 1000x562
>>81547061
So are love, sadness, and joy. Who are you to decide which emotions people are allowed and not allowed to have?
>>
>>81542941
That Arsehole Lemon seems to ignore context. The BLM lie frames these shootings so it's all relevant.
>>
File: 1468031579593.png (77 KB, 251x259) Image search: [Google]
1468031579593.png
77 KB, 251x259
I love a good argument, but not when the two people just keep talking over and interrupting each other.

Take turns damnit
>>
>>81547562
One of my favorite moments all year.
>>
Sherrif says like it is.
the lemon guy says alot but says nothing. This is what politics and public service has become, everyone is fucking scared to "hurt" others feelings so they just mumble incoherent rants and in the end they say nothing.
>>
>>81541500

How the fuck can this Don Lemon nigger get a job when all he ever does is talk over his guests? I hate this fucker
>>
>>81546923
WASSUP
>>
>>81546788
>Hmm, yeah, no. They already have a word for when you make assumptions about a person based upon their race. It's called "racist".

What is wrong with being a racist?
>>
>>81541500
ouch don lemond confirmed for having 0 substance, and no spine.
>>
File: facts.gif (16 KB, 657x389) Image search: [Google]
facts.gif
16 KB, 657x389
>>81547869
Your kind has no power here. Single parent households have little to nothing to do with nigger crime rates.

Here is a graph showing homicides back to 1990.

Fun Fact: Single parent households for niggers was roughly 60% in 1990, which was pretty much the EXACT SAME AMOUNT it was in 2013. Yet nigger crime has actually decreased since the 90s.
>>81547953
Yes, over several dozen generations. It will never happen though.
>>
>>81542281
>black person acts like a decent human being, speaks in facts and the objective truth, and doesn't hide behind his race
>"UNCLE TOM SUCKING UP TO THE WHITE MAN"
You are hopeless.
>>
File: 1468724405515.gif (2 MB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
1468724405515.gif
2 MB, 160x120
>>81547562
It's painful to me.

WHOOPS we picked up a sane person rather than cherry picking out the nutjob who's been voting for Adolf Hitlers ghost the last 4 elections. We had hoped the black guy was going to say something stupid and we need to speak with our editing Dept.

>Let me be clear that you are supposed to think his supporters are all racist nutjobs and if you personally find his opinions correct or more likable than a talking pant suit then you are racist too. Please continue to believe our narrative of reality and vote dem in November.
>>
>>81546923
>But actual immigrants from Africa tend to work and behave
That may be true for some specific subgroups or if they're small in number and don't come as refugees. Somali "refugees" in Canada are criminal tier.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/why-so-many-somali-canadians-who-go-west-end-up-dead/article4365992/?page=all
>>
>>81542281
>black man who is logical and made something of himself
>calls him Uncle Tom and white washed

It's upsetting that dindus expect other dindus to be failures to society or else they aren't properly black
>>
>>81544865
>lie, cheat, steal, kill, win, win, everybody's doin it

That song is actually opposite of promoting violence. It's saying how every nigger is a piece of shit and that they need to break the chain. KM is redpilled as fuck.
>>
>>81545597
This.

He probably has an opinion but he's not allowed to express that without losing his job. His questions pose a bias and underlying agenda, regardless of if he believes it or not. That's why the 'Do you really believe that Don?' devastated him because he had to either:
>Accept that his questions are loaded
>Gives his actual opinion (regardless of agreement or not)
So since he couldn't give his opinion, the questions being loaded were backfiring on the interview.
>>
>>81546923
>But actual immigrants from Africa tend to work and behave, unlike many "African Americans".

Because they know how much Africa sucks. Their kids and grandkids will be like regular American niggers.
>>
>>81547872
Pretty much this. Modern liberalism is a mental disease, but so is stormfagging.
>>
>>81547742
One of my friends used to be a pizza delivery guy in college, and every payday Friday the niggers would order pizzas. The delivery guys would fight to avoid delivery because Niggers never tip.
>>
>>81549265
>but so is stormfagging.
thats wrong though. white are objectively superior and the world would be a better place without niggers.

modern liberalism is based on a delusional version of reality with no basis in fact.

stormfags might be annoying, but you cant say the same thing about their ideology.

My only problem with them is that they spend all their time talking about niggers and jews. I mean I hate blacks too but lets talk about other things sometimes.
>>
Don Lemon is so constantly surrounded with cucks that he had no idea how to deal an Alpha Male with facts.

And Lemon trying to make him come across as irrational is fucking infuriating. CNN is such a god damn joke.
>>
>>81549387
Thanks for proving my point, stormfag. Jesus.

Have you ever met a black man and his family? They're pretty common over here. I meet them often as colleagues in my profession as an engineer. They don't just randomly spawn bix noods.

Bix nooding is mainly a cultural problem.
>>
>>81541500
Damn, based blackman.
He should get a medal
>>
>>81542281
lol nice bait ,you got em
>>
>>81549732
>its a cultural problem
Disproven, and you're literally a deluded modern liberal if you believe this.

It has nothing to do with culture, and niggers are inferior. These are facts.
>BUT I KNOW THIS ONE SMART NIGGER
Okay then let them all move into Spain and I'm sure your nation won't change at all. You stupid motherfucker.
>>
>>81546788
rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
noun: racist; plural noun: racists

a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

So according to your logic saying that responsible African Americans are better then those that end up making poor decisions that leave them in poverty is objectively better is racism. So apparently being responsible is racist because it makes you better then your peers.

M80ty ur fuckkin retarded
>>
>>81550022
>a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
What if you know one race is superior to another and can back your argument up with facts, are you still a racist?
>>
>>81541875
Yep. Agreed. In my line of work, I've dealt with black people and niggers. I fucking hate the latter. Just like how there's white people and faggots (not to be confused with the homosexual kind). I hate the latter.

t. Professional chimp wrangler
>>
>>81550162
>black people and niggers are different
I hate this meme.
>>
>>81550008
>disproven
by what you stormfag, your arguments are serious liberal level, you should probably commit seppuku
>>
>>81547317
>>
>>81541500
I wish I could donate to Sheriff Clarke in some way. The dude deserves to know that there is still some sanity left in this world that's worth defending.
>>
>>81550327
>stormfag
Wew lad.

>it's a cultural problem
Then why do niggers act the same in Kenya, Somalia, Haiti, America, Sweden, the UK, Canada, Colombia, Brazil, Japan, Nigeria, etc etc despite the niggers in these locations having vastly different cultures from one another?

>inb4 you try to blame american nigger rap/culture somehow infected niggers who have never even heard of it everywhere on the planet like the typical braindead liberal and I'm forced to laugh in your face and ignore you
>>
>>81550327
I don't know about disproven, but that image of test scores by whites and blacks separated into family income ranges where the poorest whites were barely outdone by the richest blacks and all other whites outdid the richest blacks is pretty convincing.
>>
>>81547562
>>81548612

Holy shit, the sad part is you know these idiots probably picked that one because he was black without actually checking what he said first.
>>
>>81541500
don lemon can eat a dick.

what a fucking piece of shit. the camera has really gotten to him
>>
>>81550008
>Them all
I would gladly invite every single smart black to come to my country. There's plenty already inside and they are good humans, better than your deluded stormfag ass.

It's the dumb niggers I don't want, because they propagate their dumb nigger culture. Not their dumb nigger genes.
>>
>>81550693
That or an intern just got fired for all the right reasons.
>>
Why did CNN even invite this guy? Are they trying to air any semblance of "neutral journalism"? Or did they just fuck up massively?
>>
File: themoreyouknow.gif (39 KB, 304x200) Image search: [Google]
themoreyouknow.gif
39 KB, 304x200
>>81549265
>>81549732
>>81550162
The problem is that, at your core, you're both faggots who are deathly afraid of being called racists. You will deny this, because you visit /pol/ and you are intimately aware of what a gigantic cuck and faggot that makes you, but it remains true.

So to try and stave off any accusations of racism, you try to disassociate 'niggers' and 'black people' despite them being the same thing. 'Black people' are simply a bit ahead of the iq curve than niggers, and both are lower than whites. That's how it works. But since you are afraid of admitting this reality, because it makes you racist, you try to pretend that it is a cultural problem - and resort to the "see my one black friend" fallacy argument. It is pathetic, and you should know better if you're posting on /pol/.

I can sit here and admire Clark for shitting all over Don Lemon, but that doesn't not make him any less of a nigger.

Yes, he's a very smart nigger and likely towards the end of the bell curve when it comes to intelligence for niggers. That doesn't change the fact that niggers are largely vermin due to their genetics, and culture has little to nothing to do with it.

You can accept that the Sheriff is both based, and a nigger. The two are not mutually exclusive.

I'm going to assume you're both newfaggots who came here due to the recent election. In which case don't worry. The longer you stay here, the more you'll learn about race.
>>
>>81550547
if they had different cultures they wouldn't act the same. Culture is behavior
>>
>>81550860
They probably assume all blacks are dumb enough to have fallen for their (((tricks))).
Remember, liberals are always the biggest racists.
>>
>>81541500
It looked like Don was really pissed at him but wanted to hold it in because he's a flamer and doesn't want to let it all out on camera.
>>
>>81545224
>>81545670
I use this logic to convince black people that if they're not purely black then they're just mongrels
>>
>>81550860
Probably invited him because he's a black cop and would assume he'd play both sides of the line, not realising he's actually intelligent and seeing the issue is pretty clear cut.
>>
>>81550104
No, I wouldn't think so. It does become racism though when you try to claim that superiority and use it as a justification to do harm to another or refuse to help them.

For example I'm getting ready to join the Army, scored a 85 on the ASVAB (Going in as 14Echo). The day I came back from testing on the bus home a black highschool kid showed me his score and he got a 6. He asked if that was good and I just gave him a look and a shake of my head and then he asked me what he could do to help get his scores up. I told him that because they don't let you use a calculator that your best bet is to relearn how to do long division and multiplication and order of operations. Told him if he could do that it could easily get his scores higher because most of the problems give you all the information you need to solve it, you just have to solve it. Ended up hearing from the kid's recruiter that he managed to score a 26 on a retest. Too bad the fuck got disqualified anyway because he had a police record with violent offenses.
>>
>>81550945
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Somalia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Nigeria
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Kenya

For someone so sure that it's a cultural problem you certainly know absolutely nothing about nigger culture.

It's just as varied as white culture.

Their universal behavior regardless of culture is due to genetics.
>>
File: aQ42MJxq_700w_0.jpg (58 KB, 700x692) Image search: [Google]
aQ42MJxq_700w_0.jpg
58 KB, 700x692
>>81550913
>accuses others of being newfags
>sjw tier debate skills
OKIE DOKIE
>>
>>81551322
>a 6 on the fucking asvab
holy kek.

I took it after several years of NEETDOM after graduating highschool and got a 90 on the short form and an 89 on the long form.

It was literally middle school tier shit.
>>
>those facial expressions
He's pretty much the black version of Tormund, just from his expressions
>>
File: noneed.png (333 KB, 357x346) Image search: [Google]
noneed.png
333 KB, 357x346
>>81551593
>>
>>81541500
>first response is psssssssh
stopped watching right there
>>
>>81541500
Sheriff, Sheriff, that's a different conversation.
That's a different conversation. sheriff.
We're having two different conversations.

Everything that doesn't confirm this nigger bias is a different conversation.
>>
>>81545597
I never understood how the Jew boss would benefit from this whole thing. Sure it creates a lot of news and makes them money but it doesn't convince me. How could they make such a huge issue and benefit from this hate act???
>>
>>81545439

It is biologically true.

Abo genes are largely the same as they were millenia ago. Frozen and fossilized DNA collude with this notion.

Find me otherwise and then I will concede to you.
>>
File: don.jpg (11 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
don.jpg
11 KB, 320x180
>>81541500
SHERIFF YOU NEED TO LET ME TALK
>>
File: theemporer.png (188 KB, 827x807) Image search: [Google]
theemporer.png
188 KB, 827x807
>>81547562
That was glorious. I have never seen spaghetti flying out of a journalist's pockets on that extent before.
>>
>>81552144
Don't forget that they also have a different ancestor than every other group of humans. I can't remember the name of it.

Including pygmy people.
>>
So much racism. Why can't we all get along? Dividing people based on literally nothing more than the colour of their skin, because we all know race is not related to crime, is a damn shame. A damn shame. We shouldn't play the blame game when we can look in the mirror. Who can deny magic when we have the strategy for change and the opinions of those who have risen, especially in times of basking out feeling the threat of all those who would oppose and destroy?
>>
>>81541500
>two different conversations
Seems to me like don lemon doesn't want to have the "other conversation" at all.
>>
Oh fucking lol this guy is going to go speak tomorrow night at the RNC.

Jesus Fucking Christ I don't have enough popcorn for the next two weeks
>>
>>81542941
When he was saying that I misheard him as saying "sure" so I was about to get really pissed off at him patronizing him.
>>
"keep it down" is he actually trying to hush him, this is hilarious.

Notice how don lemon starts to smile when clarke starts nailing him with various data points. Don clearly knows very well that what he's saying is correct but since it goes against dons agenda he tries to steer away from it and stop him from saying these things.
>>
>>81547806
Even more delicious is that the study mentions police are more likely to shoot a white person. But you don't see a white lives matter movement blocking ambulances do you?
>>
>>81552639
Don't be late when you bring prejudice to the plate. Let it shine, but not be mine, you'll show yours in the nick of time. It's coming down, it's coming fast, a slick mean frown and the threat of blast. How many did the bring, you tell me, that's your thing.
>>
Don tells clarke to keep it down and be civil and calm down.. in his reaction to police officers being killed directly due to the false narrative that BLM is promoting.. Apparently don doesn't think that BLM should calm down though..
>>
>>81551687
Yeah, but at the very least on his second go around he scored high enough that his recruiter took a second look and because such a drastic change in scores wasn't seen very often that it made him interesting. Personally I hold a bit of respect for someone who can take a failure on the chin and double down instead of giving up and on the second pass show real improvement. Tbh if he hadn't committed any violent crimes that instantly DQ'd him the kid might have made a good soldier.
>>
>>81542281
Gots to keep a brotha down cuz uddawize he gon be a slave to da gubmints
>>
I WANT TO PUNCH THAT FUCKING NIGGER IN THE FACE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>81542941
>tens of thousands of blacks murdered by other blacks
>350 killed by police, very few of which are completely unjustified

Yeah, I should worry about the 4 guys a year unjustly killed before addressing the thousands senselessly murdered. That's like telling me to worry about a blister on my arm when my leg is on fire.
>>
>>81552458

If you want to draw a line and stop the racism you have to hold the parties involved accountable so they arent to repeat their misdeeds.

Problem is we cant do that because of Political Correctness. The "powers that be" enable the medias race baiting and BLM instigating hate. Our subversive media doesnt want Americans to unify. The same powers also want Hillary in office, you know the person who has mongered for war and uses her foundation to launder money. The people in power want America to crumble so they can sell us off to the next highest bidder.

This isnt something that us people can solve at a macroscopic level because even if everyone was good to each other, the media would still push for race riots.
>>
File: uJiW0Sx.png (9 KB, 476x184) Image search: [Google]
uJiW0Sx.png
9 KB, 476x184
>no one is trying to say all cops are racist
Clearly he's never heard people banter on about "institutional racism" as a university campus.
>captcha: select all images with commercial trucks
>>
>>81541500
I live in a shithole but I'm glad this guy is the sheriff
>>
File: 1467924145570.png (224 KB, 1744x922) Image search: [Google]
1467924145570.png
224 KB, 1744x922
WE HAVE TO STOP DONALD TRUMP'S EVIL VIOLENT RHETORIC, SOON WE'LL HAVE WHITE FASCIST ANTI-MUSLIM ANTI-MEXICAN DEATH SQUADS ROAMING OUR STREETS, SLAUGHTERING MINORITIES!!! STOP THE VIOLENT RHETORIC!! LOOK AT THESE ALT RIGHT ANIME WEEB TRUMPIAN NAZITARDS ON TWITTER!!! THEY'RE GONNA START KILLING SOON, I JUST KNOW IT!!!

What, pigs in a blanket? Yeah fuck cops m i rite we need a revolution against the white devil LOL NIGGA BLACK LIVES MATTA YA YA WE GOTS DA PRESIDENT N TWITTER N GOOGLE ON OUR SIDE AWW HELL YEAH NIGGA
>>
File: The Lemon Peeler.jpg (475 KB, 1038x734) Image search: [Google]
The Lemon Peeler.jpg
475 KB, 1038x734
>>
>>81552087
>Sure it creates a lot of news and makes them money but it doesn't convince me. How could they make such a huge issue and benefit from this hate act???

>Sure it creates a lot of news and makes them money

>Sure it makes them money

>money
>>
>>81550272
Do you hate Whoopi Goldberg? She's black and everybody loves her, but sure as hell no one would lump her in with "niggers"
>>
File: Lemonhead Absolutely Clarked .png (90 KB, 443x249) Image search: [Google]
Lemonhead Absolutely Clarked .png
90 KB, 443x249
>>81541500
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58

Haven't seent a black man beaten that badly on TV since Rodney King
>>
>>81555502
Haven't seen a black man taken down so quickly since Eric Garner
>>
>>81555302

whoopi is a faggot anti-trump leftist tard
>>
>>81541500
isn't this guy gay? doesn't he like being dominated?
>>
File: 1468617116177.jpg (70 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1468617116177.jpg
70 KB, 600x600
>>81541500
God Damn Don lemon is a slippery son of a bitch

infuriating to watch

"If you're accusing me, you can leave right now."

"we're not talking about that right now."

"Im the one asking the questions, you're the one answering the questions."

"We know this is a difficult time for you"
What a fucking faggot
>>
>>81541875
>Le black not nigger maymay
>>
>>81547562

>that awkward silence when they realize some intern interviewed the wrong black man for their narrative

>uhhhh
>well i don't know how many black people are there but that black guy is not a real trump supporter lol
>>
I've only seen Don Lemon twice, and I can't even stand to watch him anymore.
>>
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-pushes-for-criminal-justice-reform--far-from-capitol-hill/2015/10/26/38037cf2-7c24-11e5-afce-2afd1d3eb896_story.html
Obama says there is no Ferguson effect. These shootings of Law Enforcement seem to have blown up in his face. This does not suprise me though as he called ISIS the JV team. He needs to stop foisting "diversity" and let it happen naturally. I wanted to believe in his change when he spoke of 'everyone' but he disappointed me by siding with the blm farce.
>>
>>81542428

I don't think anyone looked very good in this discussion.

The cop seemed to be inarticulate and stubborn. The journalist seemed smug and interrupted his guest far too often, and gave cagey, non-committal answers to the cop's questions (when he answered at all). The host also explicitly invited the cop to leave the set if he was not going to stick to the CNN narrative. As a journalist he knew he had the power and he wasn't afraid to use it. Which is why CNN is complete shit.
>>
>>81542281

low IQ nigger detected.
>>
>>81554239
>>no one is trying to say all cops are racist

The way CNN presents the news, it really does make it look like all cops are racist, or at least a very high number of them are and tend to abuse their power. I don't see them discussing the black on black murders, which are 40 times greater than the number of blacks shot dead by the police. 40. But those black lives don't matter.

The problem is that white cops are occasionally killing black gangsters and that's against the rules. Only blacks have the right to kill blacks. Outsiders are not allowed. But once the outsiders are gone, the blacks will continue to wage an internecine war happily.

So I say let the cops stop going to the hood, as BLM wants, and blacks can fend for themselves. Whatever happens is on their hands at that point.
>>
>>81553019
I honestly expected halfway through the story for him to chimp out
its good he didn't
>>
POST THIS MAN'S WIFE AND POL WILL STOP BEING A LOAD OF HYPOCRITICAL KIKES ABANDONING THEIR WHITE VALUES. DO IT YOU FAGS, GOOGLE WHO HIS WIFE IS. HE IS A RACE TRAITOR AND WILL HANG, REGARDLESS OF HIS BASEDNESS.
>>
>>81541500
Hahahaha BLM blown the fuck out

George Soros on suicide watch
>>
File: 1468029983498.png (585 KB, 498x494) Image search: [Google]
1468029983498.png
585 KB, 498x494
If y'all don't know about David Carroll, you need to check him out, heres what he has to say about CNN aka Cable Negro News and Don Sour Lemon https://youtu.be/B63RWnXuFJg?t=528
>>
>>81561696
they have no kids

>look at flag

that explains it, no wonder you're such a faggot, your daily reminder japs got honorary Aryan status and so would this guy
>>
Why didn't he bring up the chanting when they match "pigs in a blanket fry em line bacon" "what do we want, dead cops, when do we want them, now"
>>
File: rainbow eye_face.jpg (45 KB, 474x435) Image search: [Google]
rainbow eye_face.jpg
45 KB, 474x435
>>81541500
>they go to a break
>he's back at it when they return
>>
>>81541500
Fucking BASED

Respect
>>
>black man disagrees with his race's general narrative
>they call him house nigger, Uncle Tom, race traitor
And they cry about racism
>>
>>81565177
>Argumentum ad flagium
Jamal, please. Stop projecting.
Honorary Japs, huh? Yeah, let in all non-whites, all are deemed acceptable. Isn't that what got this whole mess started in the first place?
>>
>>81541500
Shit, I thought under the 13th amendment it was illegal to own niggas like this.
>>
>>81565177
Also, what kind of example is that setting? Do you want to promote race-traitors? Waste of dubs, man.
>>
>>81541500
BTFO
Good. Let Em fucking burn.
>>
>>81541500
This is just painful to watch. Don Lemon badly needs his ass kicked.
>>
File: maxresdefault.png (421 KB, 932x689) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.png
421 KB, 932x689
>>81541500
>>
File: 969669.jpg (223 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
969669.jpg
223 KB, 640x478
>>81541500
THEY CREATED THIS SJW SHIT THAT IS DESTROYING THE WORLD TODAY

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTV12kZn6Ww

FUCK THIS C.UCKOLD PUSSY BITCH AND THE REST OF HIS GENERATION
>>
File: don-lemon-lg.png (803 KB, 1024x686) Image search: [Google]
don-lemon-lg.png
803 KB, 1024x686
Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.