[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My employer essentially just gave me three options. Move to Athens,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: moving.jpg (295 KB, 2281x4000) Image search: [Google]
moving.jpg
295 KB, 2281x4000
My employer essentially just gave me three options. Move to Athens, Stockholm, or Rio. If I don't then I am out of a job and completely fucked. I have no other option. Which one do I choose?
>>
Athens
>>
Stockholm obviously
>>
Athens
>>
File: 1466781599175.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466781599175.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
Athens
>>
>>81538360
Anywhere but Rio.
>>
>>81538360
Easily Athens
>>
>>81538360
Stockholm
>>
Options Ranked:
Athens

Al Stockholm

Homelessness

Suicide

Rio
>>
>>81538360

stockholm
>>
File: byzballlurking.png (118 KB, 266x264) Image search: [Google]
byzballlurking.png
118 KB, 266x264
>>81538360
>>
>>81538360
Stockholm, even if you don't like it at first you wouldn't want to leave after a while.
>>
>>81538360
her name is rio
>>
Nigga Athens
>>
>>81538360
that's a bizarre situation
>>
>>81538360
Nowhere near Rio
>>
>>81538360
>Multi-culti
>crime
>debt
>>
>>81538360
Athens. You'll probably be primo material for all the greek girls since most people are having a hard time finding a job. Better than getting stabbed in Huezil or New Mogadishu...i mean Stockholm
>>
>>81539084
>>81538938
What's wrong with Rio? I hear they have big asses
>>
>>81538846
I second that
>>
File: 1456088741188.png (488 KB, 672x711) Image search: [Google]
1456088741188.png
488 KB, 672x711
Not Rio man.
>>
>>81538360
Feeling suicidal? Pick Rio.
>>
>>81538360
>If I don't then I am out of a job and completely fucked. I have no other option.

What kind of job is that? Anyway, Athens is probably your best best.
>>
>>81538360

obviously you need to move the Athens so you can riot for funsies.
>>
File: MasterCard_early_1990s_logo.png (37 KB, 1084x660) Image search: [Google]
MasterCard_early_1990s_logo.png
37 KB, 1084x660
>>81538971
Even Detroit is better than Rio
>>
Get a better job.
>>
>>81538360
Europe (civilization) before South America.
>>
>>81538860
Why move to the least white city out of the three?
>>
S T O C K H O L M
>>
>>81538360
>3rd world country
>1st world country
>2nd world country
Seems like an obvious choice to me OP
>>
Personally I'd find Stockholm the most boring, the food wouldn't be as good and it wouldn't be as exciting, and their history isn't as interesting.

Rio would be fun but could be dangerous.

Athens has the best of both worlds.

Go with Athens.
>>
I thought Greece was awful to live in. What's better about Athens in comparison to Stockholm?
>>
>>81538360
Honestly, even with the YES state of affairs that we have in this country, we still have it better economically than both Greece and Brazil combined. And besides, if you get here, you can probably help fight the YES culture by claiming how insane the people yelling racist are over here should they call you that, since what qualifies as racism over here is not even close to racism in any other country in the world. Bust their bubbles and break their brainwashing.
>>
>>81539026
she dances on the sand?
>>
>>81539443
I think you have the order backwards friendo
>>
File: '.jpg (191 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
'.jpg
191 KB, 640x853
>>81538360
get killed by niggers
get killed by Muslims
check out ancient Greek ruins

easy choice
>>
>>81538846
Pay debts
>>
athens

especially if he continues paying in us dollars you will be quite well off there

theyre also getting ready to remove kebab
>>
File: pepe silvia.jpg (41 KB, 383x472) Image search: [Google]
pepe silvia.jpg
41 KB, 383x472
>>81539173
>sweden is ok with degenerate criminal niggers
fucking predictable
>>
Athens, you'll have consistent income and better looking women who aren't autistic or militant feminist.
>>
>>81539531
No sandniggers, they all pass through and dont stay.
>>
>>81539536
you will be a 3rd world shithole soon ur blowing through money faster than we are to feed and house those savage animals youre taking in
>>
>>81538360
Can you get by speaking English in Greece?
>>
File: 1465912632207.png (146 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1465912632207.png
146 KB, 396x385
>>81538360
those are some pretty nasty options there anon.
i wouldn't go to Greece right now, especially with all the things going on with its neighbour.
I wouldn't choose Brazil either they are on high terror alert right now they got the Olympics coming up and not to mention people with diseases.
Id personally go with Sweden sure lots of (((cultural enrichment))) is there but its the safest out of all of them and as long as you dont mind getting called a cuck on /pol/ every now and then id say Sweden is the best choice.

1.Sweden
2.Greece
3.Brazil
>>
>>81539796
In Athens? Yeah.

There are also plenty of tourists if you want to hang out with your own.
>>
>>81539796
My boss said that my position at each of the branches would not require me to know the language but I would have to take classes in each to assimilate.
>>
>>81538360
>>81539531
History
Food
Beaches
Sea life
Greek Islands
Warm

My mum went last year and said it was fine the media just exaggerated everything wrong with the place.
>>
>>81539008
Nice one
>>
>>81539173
It was always shit but atleast if you were a foreigner with money, and knew how to watch your back for niggers, you'd have fun.
Now even that bit has been stripped away. The whole country has entered a recession but Rio is especially bad. Every day there's literally another piece of the city falling apart.
Expect Olympics tourists dying from bridges collapsing on top of them.
>>
>>81538360
If you want to get robbed and killed, go to Rio.

If you want to live in a unstable as fuck country crawling with sandniggers refugees and sudden explosive protest, go to Athens.

If you want to live in a wealthy and safe country where people are somewhat friendly (even more when you get to know them) and speak good english, go to Stockholm.

Easy fucking choice OP.
>>
>>81539756
Except we've pretty much completely stopped taking in shitskins at this point unless they can pay for themselves, as well as reduced our support to the ones already in the country. So we're improving on that front at least, even if the leftist are acting like fucking monkeys that this new refugee policy managed to pass in the parlament.
>>
>>81540048
Greek could be cool to learn. Portuguese is probably the easiest. Not sure how hard it is to learn Arabic.
>>
>>81539796
Absolutely. You can also pick up on greek if you're not completely stupid. Most people forget that a fair portion of English borrows words from greek. Once you get past the non latin letters, its not much different from reading spanish or french with the exceptional flourish
>>
>>81540048
Good luck learning Greek if Athens is your choice. It's a total bitch to learn.
>>
Honestly I would go for Stockholm, just because most of them speak english which will help day to day life. It's probably like any major U.S. city anyways, full of niggers and the like.
>>
>>81540225
Lel. By the way you guys talk about it sounds like they may as well just rename themselves to The Islamic Republic of Sweden.
>>
File: 368-klinka.jpg (37 KB, 375x263) Image search: [Google]
368-klinka.jpg
37 KB, 375x263
Sweden just seems so safe and so stable that it would be boring and dull.
>>
>>81539546
JUST LIKE THAT RIVER TWISTING THROUGH A DUSTY LAAAAAND.
>>
>>81539173
You won't be able to apreciate that with a bullet in your head.
>>
>>81540225
kek
>>
>>81538360
athens
>>
At least in Stockholm, most people will know english.

Portugese is supposedly a very easy language to learn though, and Brazil is a shithole.

Athens probably has the nicest climate when you consider how shitty rio is
>>
>>81539546
Is it Just like that river twisting through a dusty land?
>>
>>81540213
Unless every, and I do mean EVERY white couple over there has atleast 4 kids and stop race-mixing, you're already mathematically doomed.
The thing is, to even want to have that many kids you need to believe in your nation and feel optimistic about the future. When that want is there, you need to be economically established yourself.
How do you even achieve the "want" when you're collectively, spiritually broken as a people?
I truly want to believe there's still some healthy, natural feelings of kinship burried under all that white guilt, and one day you'll all snap and get things done.
>>
>>81538360
brasil has friendly people
you could easily afford a maid.

rio has some shady parts.
but you can get yourself a hot hot Brazilian GF.
lots of beaches soccer, sunshine
>>
>>81540347
>greek
>hard to learn
english borrows a lot of words from it and the letters make sense, especially because some are shared with russian
>>
Stockholm, house prices are ridiculous though same with rent. Athens is cheap and still somewhat normal but much more squalor than in Stockholm. Rio is a shithole unless your employer already has housing for you.

If employer pays the same at every location:
Rio if employer gives you housing
Athens if you need to afford house yourself
Stockholm if employer is paying you more than the other locations since cost of living is significantly higher than the other locations.
>>
File: deusvult.gif (688 KB, 664x714) Image search: [Google]
deusvult.gif
688 KB, 664x714
>>81538360
Athens, but stay the fuck away from the eastern islands.
>mfw my dad's brother and his family moved from Chios a few months ago and my aunt and cousin both have bad PTSD thanks to the rapefugees
>>
>>81541462
wait, they got raped?
>>
Learning Greek can be a bitch for most, but Athens has a better climate, food and its actually the most peaceful out of your options. I think Athens is the best choise followed by Stockholm. Stay the fuck away from South America if you enjoy life
>>
>>81538360
You say this like it's a bad thing. Don't be such a baby. Most people dream of getting to move to such a place.

I am of course not referring to Rio though.
>>
>>81540976
You do know that people are actually starting to wake up over here, right? Every day, the YES grows weaker, even if the people who remain on the YES side grow even more vocal as they lose ground. By the next election, the YES idiots will be guaranteed to only be like 10 really loud ultra-leftists that nobody takes seriously, and the rapefugees will be seen for what they are rather than a sugarcoated fool's dream.

And by the way, you're assuming that every single refugee parent has like 6 kids or something and that the blanda uppers aren't an extremely small minority. The refugees are rowdy as all hell, but I've yet to see a single refugee couple have more kids than your average native Swedish couple.
>>
File: 1254673964746.jpg (22 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1254673964746.jpg
22 KB, 460x276
>>81540187
Funny you should mention that, I was in the city center a couple of days ago and I saw a trio of swedish girls trying to navigate themselves around. Trailing behind them was a bunch of Ahmeds snickering to each other.

I decided to follow them for a bit but thankfully the Ahmeds went in a different direction after a while. Being on /pol/ for so long has made me paranoid, every time I see those shitskins I think they're on their way to rape someone or blow something up.
>>
>>81541640
My aunt was. The Greek military told my uncle not to intervene because there were too many of them and it would mean his and my aunt's death.

My cousin saw some Afghans and Syrians fighting and one of them bashed the other's head in with a rock then chopped it off with a piece of scrap metal across the street from her school.

Merkel let so many of them in that they didn't have enough room and had to prop up temp camps all over the place.
>>
Go athens even to i dislike this goat fucker comment >>81541769

Pay debnts
>>
>>81542038
Thanks for the check up then. I wasn't aware you were starting to turn things around.
Will cap your post though, to verify it's accuracy come next elections.
>>
File: west.jpg (15 KB, 360x245) Image search: [Google]
west.jpg
15 KB, 360x245
>>81542340
>>81538360
jeeesus Christ!

the censorship is working
>>
>>81542580
Even you Miguel have to admit that South America isnt safe. You naturally dislike my comment because i made fun of your entire continent, but at the end of the day your country still remains a third world shithole with 80% of your population being uneducated morons that can be beaten in chess by a retarded goat that hasnt eaten in a week
>>
>>81538360
Athens
>>
>>81542639
Most of it is caused by a major reveal earlier this year that the mainstream media that the YES-fags always took as objective truth had been hiding genuine info that refugees commit rape because "they don't want to give support to the Sweden Democrats" (the token kebab remover party in the Swedish parlament). This really has delivered a heavy blow to the YES side that they really won't recover from soon. This in itself was further escalated when it was revealed that one of the governing parties (the Green Party) actually had higher-ups who were openly islamist and supported blatantly fascist islamist organizations. Do note that the Green Party is typically one of the YES-fags prime voting choices besides the Left Party and Feminist Initiative (who are fucking awful at being feminist because they are so obsessed with protecting kebabs to actually further an actual feminist agenda)
>>
>>81538360
>Move to next to a future warzone
>to a warzone
>or to a potential warzone
your boss is an asshole
>>
File: br.jpg (14 KB, 200x215) Image search: [Google]
br.jpg
14 KB, 200x215
>>81543195
possible, but they are friendly

and if you have a college degree you are made.
you'll have a cook, and a cleaning lady, and a baby sitter.
ad a nice house, a country club membership
>>
>Niggers
>Sandniggers
>Debt and border with roaches

Honestly unemployment aint looking too bad senpai
>>
File: 1467266626079-0.jpg (66 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
1467266626079-0.jpg
66 KB, 800x680
>>81543591
>mfw Bolsonaro will never win the election
>>
>>81538360
>>81538860
I just got back from living in stockholm for 5 months. It's not as cucked as many would think based on the articles
>>
>>81538360
Athens but you have to be paid in USD and have international accounts
>>
>>81543957
That's because Sweden articles on /pol/ are usually cherrypicked. Of course you get a skewed picture of Sweden when all you get are articles showing the worst sides of our population.
>>
Honest question to all Brazil bros replying to avoid Rio.

Like for example, here in Montevideo, any american (with the income it implies to be an american working for some sort of multi-national) living here would live in the best part of the city, would never see a nigger and would never in his life get mugged. Even more, the difference between his income and the average income here would instantly transform him into a rich person with all the benefits it implies, having dinner in the best restaurants, living in the best neighborhood as i said before, all girls having their panties wet for them and so on. I refuse to believe Rio has not a single part of the city that isn't completely safe for tourists nowadays. I was there half a decade ago and the beach section near Ipanema was just delightful and packed with policemen.
>>
>>81544467
more like a decade ago now that I think of it, but the point stands still.
>>
>>81542034
So having to leave my entire family behind is a great thing? Please fuck off. I hate people who try to delegitimize the problems of other's by comparing them relative to others'.
>>
>>81544467
I lived near ipanema for couple of yaers and moved back a few months ago. Pretty comfy tbqhf, only problem is zona sul is expensive as fuck nowadays and the rest of the cities is filled to the brim with niggers. If OP has an ungodly salary or company benefits rio might be worth it. That being said I would still proceed with caution
>>
>>81539146
Yeah... No
>>
>>81540457
I loved Sweden but that was 10 years ago.

I'd still prob choose Sweden but it matters how old you are if you're married how long youd live there etc.

Athens could be an option if you'd get to live like a king but the recession hit them hard and it felt like a ghost town when I visited.

visit both places and imagine what your setup will grant you.
>>
>>81539173
big asses with dicks on the other end
>>
>>81545380
>I'd still prob choose Sweden but it matters how old you are if you're married how long youd live there etc.
I'm 23 and have no wife or children. I have no idea how long I would work/live there. Definitely more than a few years. The situation with the current company is not changing and I cannot see the operations ever moving back to the US.
>>
Move to rio and fuck hot Brazilian bitches
>>
>>81545809
Also, the HQ, where I would be paid more, is now in Athens. I would be paid the least in Rio and Stockholm is in between those two.
>>
>>81538360
stockholm
>fuck Rio giving us dindu reputation
>fuck debit
>>
>>81538360
Stockholm should be your choice because despite the memes sweden is overally a top place to live.

Athens is alright , there are places to hang out,endless events,you can relax,BUT there are many immigrants,you may not like some districts.Surely though it can be cozy,you can find friends and have a great time.Foreigners working there end up loving the city.

I feel the same about Rio,though there must be more crime there.
>>
>things that never happend
>>
Athens
>>
>>81546056
>Athens and Stockholm = Muslims
>Rio = apes and hot Brazilian bitches

On a serious note you should stay away from Europe considering the current political climate.
>>
>>81538360
>shit country without economy
>muslim country
>nice beaches but high murder rate

brazil seems like the best option, america already has a high murder rate
>>
>>81546922
but i guess brazil is shit too due to zika, so rip you if you decide to have kids
>>
>>81546056
Go for athens then famalam. Stockholm is filled with sandniggers and you need money to have decent time in rio.

Out of curiosity what industry do you work in? Could maybe find a job with another company in the US?
>>
>>81539173
>>81538360
>>81544467

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM

honest answer

if you have enough money/income to bulletproof a cheap car, then come live in rio, everyone is doing it
>>
>>81544467
Even in the best parts (like Ipanema, Leblon and Copacabana) niggers are still rampant - it's not that unsafe though, and I think it won't be during the Olympics since the army will be patrolling the streets.
Maybe not so much in Barra I suppose, but it's still dangerous when going out downtown.
>>
File: averagegreek.jpg (38 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
averagegreek.jpg
38 KB, 300x400
>>81538360
> Rio

Half of Brazilians look and act like niggers, stay away.

> Stockholm

Mohammeds and Ibrahims all day

> Athens

Desperate and poor greek goddesses awaiting your BWC
>>
>>81538846
>>81538360
Don't

I'm greek.

Athens is fucking disgusting
>>
>>81545523
Lol
>>
>>81547004
Eh...
Zikas kinda just a meme at this point. I have a couple of friends who had it and it was basically just the flu. I wouldnt worry about it unless youre preggo
>>
I would avoid Stockholm unless you have big dick and is over 6ft1in. I know many foreigners at uni who wouldn't get laid because the average Swede is very tall and well endowed. Being american may get you some novelty fucks at first but seeing how you guys are quite a bit below even the European average...

Brazil is the opposite. The men are short and they don't have western status. You can easily have your pick there.
>>
>>81538360
Amsterdam
>>
>>81539008

>drug lord with the top bantz
>>
>>81547069
Natural gas
>>
>>81547519
Are you serious? I would think penis size would be a bigger deal in Greece of Brazil.
>>
>>81546310
btw,just remembered life in sweden is very expensive.The same quality of stockholm nightlife can be enjoyed in athens/rio cheaper.

If you are not shitposting us(most likely you do),do a very careful research.Search info in expat forums.
>>
>>81538360
Lazy dole suckers, cucks, or Zika. Man, what a shitty break you got with that.
>>
>>81547125
oh ffs... that's horrible
seen that vid before but never thought it was rio
>>
>>81547800
Greece have smaller dicks than even you do. Like it's Asia levels.

Brazil are on par with Swedes but much poorer and shorter.
>>
Depends on a number of things.

What will your salary be? The same/similar for each country? The only reason I would choose Greece is if I was going to be earning a relative to how much the population earns.

If its all relative e.g. you earn 1k euro a month in Greece and 3k in Stockholm, go to Stockholm. People actually speak English there and its pretty easy to learn Swedish. There's a lot more future potential in that country, if your employer pulls you out of Europe or sacks you at least after a few years in Sweden you'd speak Swedish, have a residence permit and could potentially stay if you liked it. Not the case with Greece/Brazil because they're shit holes.
>>
File: copacabana-get.jpg (147 KB, 620x470) Image search: [Google]
copacabana-get.jpg
147 KB, 620x470
>>81538360
Rio is a lot better now than it was a decade ago regarding crime and violence. If you got money you gonna live in a good neighborhood and not even gonna care about that You will never pass close to a favela. Beaches and natural beauties are gorgeous. Women are unbeatable and they love foreigners. People are friendly and you will have buddies from day 1. You are going to party every fucking day until your balls fall off. Brazil is a 3rd world country, but the big capitals are as developed and rich as any other capital from a major country And it is a touristic intense place so you got all the infrastructure you will ever need.
No muslims. Nobody cares about SJW and feminism bs.

Greek is a poor backwater shithole full of ugly people in a corner of Europe.

Sweden is a cold country full of snobbish Scandinavians that will look you down as and see you as the stereotypical redneck american. Also is the world capital of feminism and SJW. Also muslims.
>>
>>81544467

this is ipanema
https://www.google.com/maps/@-22.98684,-43.2004549,3a,75y,275.95h,86t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s2ubYWwbV-FrOdG8t12ZRpw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

this is Montevideo 6 blocks away from my house
https://www.google.com/maps/@-34.9103605,-56.1439696,3a,75y,228.77h,86.96t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sLc4s0_NjwMzQC6r2t-b3-g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

RIO BEING A BEAUTIFUL PLACE IS A SCAM

i have no idea what revolutionary beautiful thing you saw in Rio
>>
>>81548128
What the fuck are you even talking about you faggot? Did you suck your way through Greece and have such a strong opinion on Greek penis size? Stop pulling info statistics of your ass
>>
>>81538360
Sweden has like the highest proficiency in English of non Anglo countries. Greek people are however really nice. I'd pick Athens, but if I wasn't Swedish I'd propably pick Stockholm.

Why do you see working abroad as a negative? I'm trying hard as fuck to get a job in Australia
>>
File: 1450023692201.jpg (56 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1450023692201.jpg
56 KB, 342x342
>>81548246
>Brazil is a 3rd world country, but the big capitals are as developed and rich as any other capital from a major country
Negro please, even our best capitals in the south are 2nd world at best.
>>
>>81538360
If you get an income source inU$ dollars, go to RIO, you will be living as a Demi GOD......Pussy all any time ,all ages,your wildest degenerate Fantasies will come TRUE,,mothers will bring you their teen daughters to be deflowered by you white God
>>
>>81538360
Rio is a dangerous shithole, Greece is a joke, and many Swedes speak at least decent English so Stockholm is your best bet.
>>
Stockholm. No niggers and lots of money. Greece is fucked because they're dragging the euro into their downward spiral and Rio is full of lunatics with glocks and knives
>>
>>81547681
No shit. Same here fampai. Rio might actually be worth a look if youre in R&D. Recently been hearing about some comfy research oppertunities. Also the government niggers might auction the presal resevoirs soon and thats guarenteed to be cash cow when they do.
>>
File: 1457801076514.jpg (37 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1457801076514.jpg
37 KB, 625x626
>>81548689
>>
>>81548887
are you black?
>>
File: 1468535188378.jpg (50 KB, 329x436) Image search: [Google]
1468535188378.jpg
50 KB, 329x436
>>81538360
>Rio
Might as well go to Syria. Hell, put a bullet through your head right now and save the trouble.

Cartels are stepping up their game now, soon that shithole will have a cartel approved mayor. Some places don't even have cable internet because cartels abuse the shit out of their monopoly.
Stay the fuck away from Hell de Janegro.
>>
>Athens
Literally an overcrowded shithole. Stay away.
It does have some nice, classic neighbourhoods but they are far and few between the masses of 60s and 70s cityblocks.
It's also full of Athenians. That's another downside.
>>
>>81549031
No, but if I was living in Stockholm there's a chance that I might've been
>>
>>81548332
This

>>81548128
Wtf? I feel like you're completely shitposting. As a Swede, are the girls actually obsessed with height and penis size? I'm about 6'2'' and am sort of well endowed. However, I don't really put out for all the airheads here. A lot Swedish girls come off as just stupid but hot. Surprisingly, I don't think you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>81538360
Athens.
>>
>>81548332
>What the fuck are you even talking about you faggot? Did you suck your way through Greece and have such a strong opinion on Greek penis size? Stop pulling info statistics of your ass

Brazil = 6.2 inches
Sweden = 5.8 inches (arabs have very small dicks so pulls the average down, Iran is for example 4.6 inches)
USA = 5.6 inches
Greece = 4.8 inches

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

Height...

Sweden = 5 ft 11 1⁄2 in (again, tiny arabs)
US = 5 ft 10 in (non-hispanic, white americans)
Greece = 5 ft 10 in
Brazil = 5 ft 8 1⁄2 in
>>
Nigger you better get a contract because I have seen it time and time again where someone moves overseas and gets dumped a month later and end up either broken and stuck in a country they know nothing about or out $15k+ moving back home to start over again.
>>
>>81538360
Rio is hell on earth. Stay away. You have been warned...
>>
>>81548456
I'm from the south and I've been to rio many times. It is still the 2nd richest city in Brazil, which probably means it is the second richest city in the continent.

As I told OP: if you gonna come to brazil to be poor, it's better to go elsewhere. But you have a lot of money you will live like a king and you probably a the same quality of life you have in average american cities.

If the state of Rio de Janeiro was in the US, it would be the 19th richest state.
>>
>>81549179
>Wtf? I feel like you're completely shitposting. As a Swede, are the girls actually obsessed with height and penis size? I'm about 6'2'' and am sort of well endowed. However, I don't really put out for all the airheads here. A lot Swedish girls come off as just stupid but hot. Surprisingly, I don't think you know what you're talking about.

They're not obsessed but they're obviously not gonna go for manlets. At 6'2'' you should be ok.
>>
>>81538360

If you don't pick Stockholm you're a dumbass
>>
>>81538935
>Witcher 3
>implying it's not the shittiest RPG yet
>>
>>81549528
How is it shitty?
>>
File: Muslims-in-Sweden.jpg (457 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
Muslims-in-Sweden.jpg
457 KB, 900x599
>>81538360
Rio can be cool as hell with the nightlife, but you'll probably get stabbed and robbed, and on top of that Zika is where I draw the line

Stockholm hasn't been Stockholm for a long time, and never will be again. Avoid Little Somalia at all costs (pic related)

I'd say go to Athens. Beautiful city, Mediterranean, red pilled Orthodox people. Might actually retake Constantinople with the help of the Russians too, so that'd be fucking neat to witness in the country firsthand.

I'd say Greece.
>>
>>81538971
>Al Stockholm

kek
>>
>>81549198
>>
>>81549308
Cool, it's a huge fucking city and it produces wealth.
Yet is has, as of 2010, over 700 favelas with at least 22% of the population living in them. It has niggers everywhere, crime everywhere and currently it's broke because of the Olympics.
Great job with that shithole.
>>
>>81548519
>If you get an income source inU$ dollars, go to RIO, you will be living as a Demi GOD......Pussy all any time ,all ages,your wildest degenerate Fantasies will come TRUE,,mothers will bring you their teen daughters to be deflowered by you white God

So much this.
>>
>>81538360
Stockholm. It's actually a great city. Just avoid the no go zones.
>>
File: 1463763662012.png (156 KB, 362x259) Image search: [Google]
1463763662012.png
156 KB, 362x259
>>81539008
it took me a second
>>
File: 20160211_00034.jpg (988 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
20160211_00034.jpg
988 KB, 3840x2160
>>81549528
Bad bait
>>
>>81547209
Not as disgusting as Rio im sure, also not as dangerous.
>>81538846
FPBP
>>81538360
Stockholm is full of muslins right now, and Rio is literally a hellhole full of shitskins flooded by sewer and human feces.
>>
File: image_37.jpg (44 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
image_37.jpg
44 KB, 329x399
>>81549528
>Being this much of an edgelord
>>
>>81550095

>France
>Taking data from black "french" people
>>
>>81538360
Athens! For the love of god, there's no contest, it's a nice enough place and your money will go a long way there.

You don't want to live in Rio.
>>
>>81549827
>Might actually retake Constantinople with the help of the Russians too

I wish, Turkey would need to go full ISIS first before we can even entertain that idea.
>>
>>81550095

Greeks have micro penises, get over it.
>>
>>81538360
Athens, especially if they're going to hook you up with an apartment in a nice trendy part of town. With the economic crisis though, apartment rents will be stupid low, so I would imagine you could get a fairly nice apartment in a favorable part of town for cheap.
>>
>>81539838
>Doesn't want to go to Greece to witness and even take part in removing Kebab off the face of the continent, maybe even being supplied by Russia

>doesn't want to remove turkroach with a full-retard AK still dripping with cosmoline

I thought they were exaggerating how cucked you lot are
>>
>>81550384
my dick is bigger than yours.
>>
>>81550384
>.07 lead
Good job!
>>
>>81538360
Athens, not as crime riddled as Rio, but not as cucked as Stockholm.
>>
>>81550095
FRENCH PEOPLE HAVE 16 INCH PENISES?
>>
Go to Stockholm.Better everything.

Rio might be a valid option if you take the time to learn how to live there, what to avoid, how things are, etc etc
Consider you might get sick of summer temperatures all year around. There's summer temperatures and there's Rio's summer temperatures. You are fucked if you have to work with a tie and a suit.

Look, just go to Stockholm ok?
>>
>>81550424
This is true. Can snap up a large 2 bedroom for 200-400 Euro a month in Athens.
>>
>>81538360
Sweeden.
>>
>>81538360
Sweden has the hottest girls, I would definitaly go there
>>
> pol got a guy to move to greece
>>
>>81550364
>Erdogan has false flag operation to remove moderate forces from his government, allowing him to go full radical

It's sooner than you think, friend

Remember the prophecy of Constantinople: 1/3 will die, 1/3 will convert, 1/3 will move back to the depths of Turkey. Russia will help fight from the air, and will give the land back to the Greeks.

This was foretold after God gave the prophecy to a priest in the early 90's.

God is with you.
>>
File: 16432534623424.jpg (138 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
16432534623424.jpg
138 KB, 1024x768
>>81550793
>he hasnt been in a greek beach and thinks his opinion matters
>>
>>81538360

Rio is obviously a no.

I've actually been to Athens and I love Greece. Granted Greece is going through rough times but if you have a good job with a nice good salary, you can get a lot of stuff for cheap and the economic state of the country may not affect you much. Your bux may go further.

Both Athens and Stockholm have migrant/shitskin problems but clearly they can be avoided if you live there and know where to go, where not to go, etc.

If Athens you get a lovely climate year round and incredible weekends out on the islands. Heaven. Like I said also, shit may be cheap nowadays.

If Stockholm you get bitter winters and nice spring/summer/fall weather and pretty countryside there too. I know for a fact it's a typical Euro capitol pricewise: expensive.

Swedes are nice people. Greeks are nice people. For me, between these two, it's really just a matter of taste.

Don't fucking go to Rio though. NO.
>>
>>81538360
Stockholm is really the best option
>>
Stockholm no doubt.
>>
File: 1468820630687.jpg (309 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1468820630687.jpg
309 KB, 1280x720
>>81550844
I want to believe.
>>
>>81539008
clever, topkek m8
>>
File: 1465770920608-r9k.jpg (15 KB, 366x392) Image search: [Google]
1465770920608-r9k.jpg
15 KB, 366x392
>>81549659
>>81550211
>>81550279
>all these triggered fags

Let me guess. You jerk off to the Yennefer and Geralt romance scenes.
Kill yourselves please.
>>
I love Greece and Greeks but Athens is a complete shithole, cheap af though and weather is nice

Stockholm is nice but expensive and full of cucks

Rio you will get murdered or kidnapped or comtract Mr magoos marvellous head shrinking virus

I would opt for Athens personally
>>
>>81538360

So your options are as follow

Raped by the Captain
Raped by hue
or Poor Greeks

I'm going to go with Raped by the Captain, or poor greeks
>>
>>81550989
How long after that picture was taken was she raped?
>>
>>81539531
Warm, lovely weather, friendly, great food, easy travel to stunning islands, amazing beaches, great booze, etc etc etc.

I like Stockholm too but the winters alone would put a lot of people off. Plus shitskins.
>>
>>81539008
kek, made my laugh audibly
>>
File: santajesus.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
santajesus.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>81540631
uh, Santa, that's not a Christmas song, bud
>>
File: greek meowheads.jpg (72 KB, 576x443) Image search: [Google]
greek meowheads.jpg
72 KB, 576x443
>>81539566
Greece also has plentiful cat buddies.
>>
>>81550817
Lol, I am seriously considering it, though. However, as cucked as /pol/ makes it out to be, I'm leaning toward Sweden.
>>
>>81539796
I did. And despite the different alphabet, Greek and English are both derived from Latin; it's not hard to learn a lot of basic Greek.
>>
>>81551427
>Vietnamese in Sweden

Death by snu-snu
>>
>>81540625
>Rape capitol of Europe
>Stable
>>
File: 1468578799549.gif (871 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1468578799549.gif
871 KB, 245x230
>>81539008
Well done, Pablo... Well done.
>>
>>81539008
i don't get it
>>
>>81551716
Greek is derived from Latin? What are you talking about?
>>
File: 1387480443296642937.jpg (14 KB, 220x264) Image search: [Google]
1387480443296642937.jpg
14 KB, 220x264
>>81551716
>Greek is derived from Latin
>>
>>81551317
Don't you dare exploit reviewbrah
>>
>>81539146
Here's the funny part about Greece, no one living there is in crisis mode. So I doubt it, was there a few months back in winter on business and everything seemed fine and you wouldn't know or sense an economic crisis unless you turned on the news.
>>81539531
Nightlife. Weather. Colorful people. Just a weird interesting way of life about them, and crime is somewhat low compared to say any city in the US. Athens is nice.
>>81539796
Yes. A lot of them for some reason can converse in English real well, never had a problem.
>>
>>81551716
>Greek and English are both derived from Latin
Holy crap, Vietnamese education seems even worse than brazilian education now. How the fuck did the USA lose to these guys?
>>
>>81538360
if stability is your thing, cuckland is your choice, but be warned that your money will have much bigger worth over here. what kind of a salary we're talking about??
>>
>>81551811
>Stockholm syndrome
>>
File: 1427221623466.jpg (176 KB, 1124x849) Image search: [Google]
1427221623466.jpg
176 KB, 1124x849
Come here desu, race war soon and any help is welcome.
>>
>>81538360
Athens t b h. Least crime of these crities, least amount of muds. Also you get to beautiful islands/beaches within an hour.
>>
>>81538360
Athens, try not to get hit by a molotov.
Or you could hope the Swedish Democrats take power.
>>
>>81538360
Athens is really disgusting. All the greeks who are not from.there, hate it. I always wanted to go because I had some fantasy in my had about old greek build, art and museums.I thought it might be a miniature version of Rome.
Holy fucking shit. This illusion was slapped out of my stupid face within minutes.
>>
>>81542340
Holy shit, how sad. Yes, I've heard some of the islands have been having a rough time with rapefugees, like Lesbos. Others have none at all, like Santorini or Mykonos.

>>81542057
That was cool of you, anon.

>>81546056
Definitely Athens, then. Also the food, mmm. Meditterranean food generally is tremendous and Greece is no exception.
>>
>>81552095
Athens got places like omonoia that are full of immigrants,the vietnamese might know what i am talking about.Athens might have a bigger problem than stockholm in the immigrants aspect
>>
>>81551989
We didn't lose per se. We basically said fuck it and ragequit.

Also helps that they had been fighting a civil war for years before we joined after the French GTFO
>>
>>81552044
€930 per month in Athens
>>
>>81539391

Because you only have to go a couple miles to be surrounded by pussy-whipped Vikings.
>>
>>81551989
>How the fuck did the USA lose to these guys?
Vietnamese are like Kobolds. Generally weak and not very intelligent, but they can show bouts of fiendish cleverness and are very good at making traps and digging tunnels that are then filled with traps.

The US army is the best mix of all the attributes of Warrior and Wizard, but it was woefully lacking in Rogue skills like trap detection.
>>
>>81551726
>snu-snu
LOL!
I'm American here temporarily, though, sorry. White as a snowdrift.
>>
>>81552392
difference is you can make people "dissappear" without the feds looking too much into it. I have a cousin near Kavala who gave a few migrants a pair of cement shoes after they tried to go after his friend's sister
>>
>>81552586
if housing is on company's expense, you will live pretty comfy with that kind of money over here
>>
>>81552551
>We didn't lose per se. We basically said fuck it and ragequit.
Ragequitting a war means you lost it.

>>81552731
This sounds like a decent, if a bit nerdy, explanation.
>>
>>81538360
DON'T FUCKING GO TO RIO, HOLY FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>81550384
>assuming every one in the country has the same penis size
>>
>>81551858
I know, I know, I was thinking of something else. Realized as I hit 'send' that I wrote idiotic crap but no editing so oh well. At least I am sounding like a retard anonymously.

Language is a matter of taste as well, anyway. I found it easy even as a kid to pick up some Greek but ymmv.
>>
>>81543957
I went to Stockholm and I saw about 15 couples; only ONE of them was an interracial couple, and it was a Swedish man and an integrated Arab woman.
>>
>>81551597
>FUCK YOU JESUS I'M LEAVING
>>
>>81552947
I come from /tg/, friend. That's literally the best way to explain the tactics they used without going into monotonous detail.
>>
http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Sweden&country2=Greece&city1=Stockholm&city2=Athens&tracking=getDispatchComparison
might be helpful
>>
>>81552947
Not really, you do realize we left in '72. Saigon fell in 75 at the hands of the South Vietnamese gov't. We basically pulled out way early because the ARVN were shits. Kinda like how your BOPE can clear out entire favelas but even more niggers and thugs crawl back into the woodwork. After a while they're not going to bother unless its absolutely necessary. And for us, We've never really needed Vietnam in the first place; not alot of strategic resources nevermind geographic advantage during the cold war
>>
File: 1455095086297.jpg (30 KB, 468x302) Image search: [Google]
1455095086297.jpg
30 KB, 468x302
>>81538360
Sweden obiously.
>>
File: Greek Wedding Grandma.png (192 KB, 500x266) Image search: [Google]
Greek Wedding Grandma.png
192 KB, 500x266
Athens

As far as I know, the Greeks are the second biggest haters of muslims and non-christians in the world, the first being Romanians. They HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE Turkey.
However they are ugly, smelly, poor, oily, the food ain't great, but it is rather healthy.
If you can find a decent looking Greek woman, there is a 95% she will let you fuck her in her ass.

Sweden is Muslim central and you'll be put and jail and fired if your go against non-whites.

Brazil is a shit hole full of niggers and spics where you will be robbed, knifed, and killed and catch chlamydia. But like Greece, their is 99% chance the women will let you fuck them in the ass. You will get AIDS from them though.
>>
Stockholm is not as bad right now as /pol/ is making it out to be. Seriously don't go to Rio, and Athens is kinda shit right now.
>>
>>81553068
I've eliminated that from my decision. Currently it's a toss between living poor with the well off cucks or living well-er off and having fun with the hedonistic Greeks on their 10/10 beaches.
>>
File: 1282536166032.jpg (2 KB, 126x117) Image search: [Google]
1282536166032.jpg
2 KB, 126x117
>>81539008
>>
Athens

You'll be able to buy any woman you want for like a Euro
>>
>>81552551
>We didn't lose per se. We basically said fuck it and ragequit.

HOLY SHITT THESE FUCKING GUYS IN THESE TUNNELS, SCREW YOU RICENIGGERS IM GOING HOME
>>
>>81538360
Stockholm

Greece is one of the most beautiful countries in the world but Athens is a fucking shithole you'll hate it there.
>>
>>81553438
And yet you dumped shitloads of highly carcinogenic agent orange on your own troops trying to win.

Also heard your people literally spitted in the face of the poor veterans and called them baby killers, that is no way of treating the people who fought for your country.
>>
File: 1468567510579.jpg (123 KB, 636x374) Image search: [Google]
1468567510579.jpg
123 KB, 636x374
>>81553552

Is this even a real choice?

Athens obviously.
>>
>>81553144
Who knows he could've been a Spaniard, Italian, or Portuguese guy? They're pretty dark for Europeans.
>>
>>81553522
>The food aint great
Nigger have you ever had spanikopita? Or even Halloumi with eggs on toast? That shit is insane. Never mind the desserts or fresh grilled octopus with lemon.
>>
>>81552586
>>81552872
kek, you get 750€ for being unemployed in Germany.

Regardless, I'd pick Athens too. Sweden is nice but expensive. Greece has heavenly climate, very nice people, and you can easily get cheap weed if that's your thing.
>>
>>81539531
Greece is rather nice
Its just fucking poor. But thats not a horrible thing.
In fact thats why Eastern Europe is becoming the last bastion of white hope
Fucking poor where you'll actually have to WORK for a living, but nice.
>>
>>81553102
>assuming every one in the country has the same penis size

Didn't say that. Before micro penis Greece entered the discussion I just wanted ameribro to not get thrown into a situation where he could potentially sink to kissless virgin status. I've lived in the US and can tell you for a fact that the difference is big. I'm not saying that to wind you up but you are comparatively really small. Now, he was 6'2" so not that huge of an issue (it's like average height), but it's certainly something to be aware of if moving to Sweden. Like if you want to feel like a fucking superman you go to Asia and throw around your 6-7 inch cock like you're Danny D on steroids... and vice verca with the nordic countries and Holland.
>>
>>81553840
I can't deal with sea food every fucking day
>>
File: 1462331434464.jpg (5 KB, 125x103) Image search: [Google]
1462331434464.jpg
5 KB, 125x103
>>81553840
>fresh grilled octopus with lemon

Never something I was aware that I wanted until now
>>
>>81553759
>And yet you dumped shitloads of highly carcinogenic agent orange on your own troops trying to win.
Its war, not a eco project. Shit was effective though. Plus you have to realize it also fucked up alot of Vietnamese which was the main goal alongside the defoliation of the jungle. You ever get cut by elephant grass? shit fucking hurts

>Also heard your people literally spitted in the face of the poor veterans and called them baby killers, that is no way of treating the people who fought for your country.
Well duh, those hippies then are all the liberals and grandparents of the SJWs and hipsters of today. Some things never change, they just have kids and those kids have stupid kids
>>
>>81553889
>what is cost of living
>>
>>81550612
1/3 of France's population is made up of Africans
>>
>>81553889
It'll go up to 1250€ in a year.
>>
>>81554160
It's fucking amazing. Seriously, do you americans not have anything like this?
>>
>>81553793
>Who knows he could've been a Spaniard, Italian, or Portuguese guy? They're pretty dark for Europeans.
This is true I suppose, it is a consequence of living in the mediterranean, you get a lot more sun then on the northern european countries, this leads the locals to become a tanned white color.

>>81554216
>Its war, not a eco project. Shit was effective though. Plus you have to realize it also fucked up alot of Vietnamese which was the main goal alongside the defoliation of the jungle. You ever get cut by elephant grass? shit fucking hurts
The problem is not the eco damage or the damage to the europeans, the problem is using a highly carcinogenic chemical weapon on top of your troops, giving your own soldiers cancer if they survive the war.

>>81554216
>Well duh, those hippies then are all the liberals and grandparents of the SJWs and hipsters of today. Some things never change, they just have kids and those kids have stupid kids
You just explained the origins of the millenial problem. Stupid leftists will never learn I guess.
>>
>>81553522
Greek women are literally gorgeous, the same can be said for the Swedish women.
>>
File: 1447371357094.jpg (37 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
1447371357094.jpg
37 KB, 500x494
>>81539008
fucking ell m8, that was great
>>
>>81553793
All of the men were Swedes; the only exception being the integrated Arabic looking woman.
>>
>>81554052
Its not seafood every fucking day dipshit. At best its alot more fruits and vegetables compared to an american diet. Less grains too, but a little bit more dairy with all the cheeses. Chicken and goat are more predominant than beef but you can still get alot of homestyle international foods.

>>81554160
Great drinking food, basically calamari without the breading. Sometimes coated in a semi dressing that varies from recipe to recipe
>>
>>81539008
>>81551855
>>
>>81545523
The big dick is the counterbalance, that's the point.
>>
>>81554551
>Arabic looking
>>
>>81554713
>>81551811
>>
>>81538360
Rio because you will get mugged instead of cucked
>>
>>81554035
I ain't mad just thought you were kinda generalizing with your "you" statements like we all have 5.5 inchers. I honestly find that 5.5 is the average pretty hard to believe. Never met a dude with less than 6. Then again penis size isn't a common topic
>>
>>81554799
Same thing with your country
>>
>>81553771
>55% of Greeks hate the jews

Good to see we're not alone.
>>
>>81554464
>Greek women are literally gorgeous, the same can be said for the Swedish women.
Yes but one is wife material, the other are autistic coalburners

>>81554441
Like I said, part of it was uncle sam's revenge. There are still sections of the jungle locals cant go into because of how confaminated the soil is. There was a tale i heard when I was doing community service at the veterans home from one of the Nam vets about how they returned years later and heard a story of a woman who used to eat coconuts from a part of the jungle that was heavily Orange'd back in the day. She later gave birth to 3 stillborn monstrosities and eventually died before 40 of stomach cancer with ovarian cysts and scarring in her intestinal lining found post autopsy.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.