[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We can all admit that this was pretty fucking embarrassing, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
We can all admit that this was pretty fucking embarrassing, right?

I just wish Donald was smart. I'd love to see a president with his personality, but personality alone doesn't make up for what he's lacking in the brain. Very sad.
>>
What happened?

I'm surprised 60 minutes stuck with Trump given all that has happened over the last few days.
>>
>>81535106
That was an absolute disaster. They are worse than McCain/Palin and Romney/Ryan. They will lose even worse too.
>>
Pretty weak answers to some blunt and repetative questions, the chemistry between them is good but there is little things that stand out that I find hilarious.

Trump was clearly uncomfortable when Pence would continue on from where Trump had left off on a statement, immidiate dagger eyes on Pence. Also, Pence goes red and giddy whenever Trump says nice things about him, I'd feel really bad for Pence if Trump loses, this is clearly the highlight of his life.
>>
>>81535106
You can see he regrets his decision.

He may never be the same.
>>
>>81535106

> Leslie Stall
> Interrupting Trump as he answers her questions
> Thinks that VP Pence telling President Trump to apologize for his tone is high priority as president
>>
>>81535589
Trump isn't one to articulate himself very well, but tonight was a whole new level for him.

The interview, albeit being a bitch to him, highlighted the obvious policy differences between the two — including free trade and Pence's vote in favor of the Iraq invasion.
>>
>>81535914
>They will lose

You'll wish that were true.
>>
File: 2016-06-28-00-44-31-341475959.jpg (7 KB, 232x130) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-28-00-44-31-341475959.jpg
7 KB, 232x130
He was a shill the whole time
>>
>>81536005
Yeah, Michael Flynn would have been so much better for Trump. They both care about national security more than anything, so they'd be killing it in their interviews together.
>>
Trump's lack of understanding of any finer points of government or foreign policy will become more and more obvious as the campaign goes on. Hillary Clinton is a policy wonk who knows the name of every foreign dictator and understands the structure of the US government perfectly. Put them on a stage together and it's a disaster for Trump.

People think the GOP doesn't like Trump because of his policies, but there's only one reason they don't like him: they think he is going to lose.
>>
>>81536190
If it's not I am coming to Canada.
>>
>>81536134
Pence is literally only there as a bone to cuckservatives

He was the most boring, "safe" pick possible
>>
The only thing disastrous about that interview was the cunt that thought it was a debate.

Who the fuck hired her?
>>
>>81536209

/thread
>>
>>81536432
Exactly. He showed an almost scary lack of knowledge for world affairs, especially when she mentioned the Turkey coup. When it comes to actually debating the issues, Clinton will walk all over him. I'm actually a little scared for him.
>>
>>81536432
>Hillary Clinton is a policy wonk who knows the name of every foreign dictator

Well yes she would know the names of the people she's been plotting to kill/taking bribes from

She's also a complete failure on foreign policy at every level and her tenure as Secretary of State was probably one of the biggest fuck ups in US history.
>>
>>81536432
>Hillary Clinton is a policy wonk who knows the name of every foreign dictator and understands the structure of the US government perfectly. Put them on a stage together and it's a disaster for Trump.

not really but the Hillary vs Trump has certainly turned out to be a disaster for America

we thought it would be different this time

>>81536499
>Pence is literally only there as a bone to cuckservatives

he's there to sink the ticket, and he's doing a great job, and Trump is letting him
>>
>>81536567
She's been on 60 Minutes since forever, dipshit.

Those questions were softball as hell.

Trump is Palin-level retarded.
>>
>>81536673

she's a terrorist, her aide funded 9/11 terrorists and nobody does anything, Trump's not saying anything so it's pretty obvious he's just trying to protect his family at this point
>>
>>81536658
all you have to do to ruin Hillary is bring up her record of endless failure
>>
>>81536432
>Trump's lack of understanding of any finer points of government or foreign policy will become more and more obvious as the campaign goes on. Hillary Clinton is a policy wonk who knows the name of every foreign dictator and understands the structure of the US government perfectly. Put them on a stage together and it's a disaster for Trump.

literally everyone started not knowing any of that at some point. obama didnt know any foreign policy either and yet he was still elected.

we all know trump is smart, it will take him a couple of days to figure it out at most.
>>
>>81535106
pence is basically the anti-trump. the gop probably told trump to take pence or they would lock him out of the convention and go with cruz
>>
>>81536912
No, he actually knew quite a bit. You misremember that campaign. He had thoroughly prepared policy positions about pretty much everything which he could talk about in detail on cue.
>>
>>81536413
I think Flynn would be better as Secretary of State.
>>
>>81535106
This guy is an interventionist neocon warhawk. Why the fuck did Trump shoot himself in the foot by choosing someone who opposes everything he stands for?
>>
>>81535106

Absolutely awesome team up. Unbeatable.

Sorry Shillary, your demoralization thread isn't working.
>>
>>81537231
>No, he actually knew quite a bit.
looooooooooooool not even close.

>He had thoroughly prepared policy positions about pretty much everything which he could talk about in detail on cue.
you mean his teleprompter did
>>
>>81536737
>doing a great job

As far as I can tell he's just filling a seat at this point.

>>81537231
The entire campaign was him chanting the words "hope" and "change" over and over
>>
File: lynchcotton.jpg (61 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
lynchcotton.jpg
61 KB, 625x625
>>81535106
We know your payed by clinton foundation to shill on here nobody is buying it

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile
>>
>>81537168

underrated post, this or the 33rd degree freemasons and Bilderberg group ordered him to.
>>
File: trump_freedom.jpg (127 KB, 1350x1050) Image search: [Google]
trump_freedom.jpg
127 KB, 1350x1050
The problem that the shills are not understanding is that we know full well where your so called "intellectuals" have taken this country. They are nothing more but idiots with All Style and no substance. Just because Shillary knows the name of Every Snackbar leader doesn't mean jack shit.

With Shillary it will be WWIII with Russia within 2 years of her taking office. Trump may not be a politician, but he has been observing the clusterfuck that has been going on for years.

Intellectuals and politicians are never going to fix our problems.
>>
>>81537334
well the only other possible candidate was Sessions and he needs to stay in the Senate
>>
>>81537370
I hate Hillary more than I disdain Trump
>>
>>81535106
He should of picked Jan Brewer.

Well we'll see how it goes in the debates right now I'm back in the middle because he picked that half wit.
>>
>>81536472
I hope you're halal and get eaten.
>>
>>81536472
Why not move to mexico and get free college and healthcare?
>>
>egotistical spotlight grabber whose world interest and knowledge extends as far as his own navel, fails to impress, yet again, as candidate for Most Powerful Job in the World™..

well gee, who'd ah thunk it.
>>
>>81537832
You forgot to cite Milo Yiannopolous. It's pretty obvious whom you stole this retort from.
>>
>>81535106
fuck outa here you killary shill
>>
Get the fuck out of my meme-hive.
>>
>>81537957
>wahhh stop pointing out Mexico is a shithole
>>
>>81537573
>The entire campaign was him chanting the words "hope" and "change" over and over
How is this any different from what Trump is doing?
>>
And this thread started so promising, before the mouth-breathers showed up.
>>
Anybody who was even considering voting for Trump was a retard anyway. This just makes it more obvious
>>
The Pence thing took the wind out of my sails, I might not even go downtown tomorrow.
>>
Go away shills
>>
>>81535106
I know you're just having a giggle, but it raises a point.
What is with the leftie communication tick of having I guess what could called "emotional punctuation" to follow a sentence?
Like, they say something along the lines of
>I can't believe this man had the nerve to suggest the wage gap is a myth
and then immediately follow with a one to two word sentence simply stating their emotional response
>Disgusting.
It's even more maddening to hear it aloud. As if they've resorted to having to say their "emojis" to ensure you understand exactly what feelings needed to be stapled on to their statement.
>>
>>81535106
He's a great pick you fucking herbs
>>
>>81535914
Yep because none of the media will grill Hillary and act like hostile cunts during the interview.

Thats why the the MSM needs to die.
>>
>>81538544
T. Hillshill
>>
>>81535106
Loved it.
They play off really well with each other.

This thread is full of horrible shills.
>>
>>81538289
>J-JUST STOP ASKING AWKWARD QUESTIONS, KAY?
>>
>>81538862
>the leftie communication tick
you mean the thing trump does on twitter all the time?
>>
File: 1423000488655.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1423000488655.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>all the CTR shills itt
>>
This entire fucking thread is just shills.

Why do shills do this? They always just make a thread and then there's like 50 "YEAH I AGREE, IT'S OVER" posts.

This entire election cycle it's been like that and Trump is stronger than ever. When will they learn to stop fucking posting.
>>
>>81537776
>should of
>>
>>81537370
>>81538773
>>81538138
>>81538014
>>81537701

cry more bitch niggas

trump is a palm beach hick.
it's over.
>>
File: 1466050033997.png (263 KB, 680x529) Image search: [Google]
1466050033997.png
263 KB, 680x529
>>81539144
Looks the Hillary gave them their paycheck for food so they have to work hard for the next one with all the concern shilling they can.
>>
>>81539172
I-IT'S OVER NOW... HAHA...
>>
File: 1461135103816.jpg (236 KB, 1192x1600) Image search: [Google]
1461135103816.jpg
236 KB, 1192x1600
After this interview I am more convinced than ever Trump just wants to completely undermine the Republican Party and it's interests and doesn't care about actually being President. It makes me like him a lot more
>>
>>81539320
Trump doesn't give a fuck about Republicans or the establishment, and he didn't pretend to be someone else alongside Pence, either. If anything, this interview reaffirms Trump's place, and makes it clear Pence is going to do what Trump wants him to do.
>>
>>81539144
this is not your echo chamber faggot
>>
>>81539410
It's not yours either, you stupid fucking
>MAN THIS INTERVIEW REALLY DID IT... PHEW

That's such obvious shilling you can see it a mile away.
>>
Do any of you remember that he is a businessman, not a politician? His job is to make things happen and influence people, not to orate golden speeches. We shit on Obama for not getting anything done when everyone else says the senate actually controls when gets passed.

I don't have a problem with him being less than proficient at appearing knowledgeable on global subjects.
>>
No sorrow for the West.

(((They))) are winning again.
>>
File: eat_shit_faggot.jpg (133 KB, 400x505) Image search: [Google]
eat_shit_faggot.jpg
133 KB, 400x505
>>81539172
Boy it appears that Hillary must have gotten that Fresh Soros Check since you shills have gotten out of your rocks again.

You nothing more than pesky insects. Trump will win this November. The more you accept this fact the more likely you are to not commit Suicide on January 2017.

[see related filename]
>>
man i really miss fall 2015 /pol/
all the memes were so dank and it was fun predicting how different states would play out

it was so fun talking about trump then, but nowadays you can't discuss trump without dozens of shills crawling out of the woodwork

i just want to discuss what realistically is going to happen next, which states will swing which way, but no, literally every interview he does is WOW TRUMP BTFO TRUMP IS FINISHED HILLDOG HAS IT IN THE BAG NOW, PACK IT UP EVERYONE GO HOME
>>
But out of ALL VP candidates to pick...he picks a bible-humping cuckservative. What the fuck Trump?

If this interview was with Flynn they would have nailed it.
>>
>this entire thread of CTR shills circlejerking
at least you cucks are keeping yourselves contained in a thread
>>
>>81539118
Is it even possible to sound intelligent on a twitter? There may be some correlation between the habit and the obnoxious use of #HASHTAG to act as a sort of bullet-point/punchline
>>
>>81536432

if you say policy wonk again i'm going to punch you in the face
>>
>>81539320

THICK
H
I
C
K
>>
>>81539625
They're obvious shills though, because they make a single containment thread and then all echo the same shit back and forth

>Wow that was really bad
>Wow it's over
>Wow he isn't winning now
>>
>>81539448
I never said it was dumb nigger.

You're the one complaining about "shills"

Stay ass fucking mad, this board has free speech whether you like it or not nigger.
>>
How can you be so rich and yet so dumb. You'd think private schools, tutors, growing up in the cultural epicenter of this country, free time to pursue intellectual interested, etc. would have an effect. Why does he sound dumber than my redpilled father with his demented ravings?
>>
>>81536432
>>81536658

This shit is such bad shilling. Oh my god.
>>
>>81539625
Its OK man I know the feel.

The good news is that Trump's poll numbers are rising despite the fact that Shillary out outspending him 100 to 1.

Once Trump OFFICIALLY becomes the nominee he will be able to open that RNC war-chest and finally BTFO that Old Cunt.
>>
>>81539788
Here we go again. I wonder if these are literal shillbots.
>>
>>81539144
Im sorry that there are people outside of your meme filled hugbox who truly disagree with you
>>
If you think Trump is fucking stupid, just look at all these morons who voted for him.
>>
>>81539889
Dumbass, you are on /pol/. When you post shit really obvious like

>WOW, HILLARY WILL WALK ALL OVER HIM... I'M REALLY SCARED FOR HIM

You show how fucking obvious it is you are a shill and you are a moron.

No one who actually supports or would be "scared" for Trump would ever use the verbiage "Hillary... will walk all over him" in the same post.

You guys give yourselves away fucking easily.
>>
>>81536893
Her shortcomings are brought up all day every day. There's really no more dirt on her that can be drug out, no more dirty laundry- she's been under the microscope for decades. I'm not a supporter but I know plenty of them, and they basically say the same thing- "We know she can take it." (by 'it' they mean the negative campaigning and mudslinging).

Trump on the other hand has a lot left to be exposed and it will be fresh dirt- that's going to make a difference.
>>
>>81539320
>tfw gf has similar body
>>
File: 1468760040508.png (355 KB, 514x544) Image search: [Google]
1468760040508.png
355 KB, 514x544
>>81539889
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>81537168
This is what Im thinking. Hopefully Trump will get him assassinated or else crash the whole party by telling everyone that the republicans told him to take Pence
>>
>>81539807
Yup

>We need somebody that knows what they are doing even though they've been involved in every major fuck up in the last 8 years.
>>
>>81539788
Being wealthy is about influence and leadership, not intelligence. How do you explain autistic genius NEETs on this guinean pole fishing communion if all you needed was intelligence?
>>
>>81540243
And then they go

THIS ISN'T YOUR HUGBOX

So they are either from Reddit or are actual paid shills.
>>
>>81539889
Im sorry but free speech is free speech, weather you like it or not.

I could use the same exact argument as you when talking about pro trump threads on here too.
Both Trump and Hillary are heavily shilled and also heavily disliked.

Free speech doesnt pick candidates you idiot.
>>
File: CnlnPTCVYAAG3MW.jpg large.jpg (131 KB, 948x960) Image search: [Google]
CnlnPTCVYAAG3MW.jpg large.jpg
131 KB, 948x960
Trump should of just chose himself for VP
>>
was it really that bad or is this a shill thread ?
>>
>>81540019
>Trump on the other hand has a lot left to be exposed and it will be fresh dirt- that's going to make a difference.

No he doesn't.

They literally have nothing on him and anything she tries falls flat.
>>
>>81540350
Totally shill. It wasn't bad at all.
>>
>>81540338
Woops meant to quote
>>81540013
>>
>>81540342
>Don't speak to me or my Vice President ever again.
>>
>>81540342
>pencelets
when will they learn
>>
>>81540073
>my gf has similar shape but way thinner

I love grabbing onto her big hips as she rides me.
>>
File: 1399666249729.png (55 KB, 185x218) Image search: [Google]
1399666249729.png
55 KB, 185x218
>>81536432
>Hillary Clinton is a policy wonk who knows the name of every foreign dictator and understands the structure of the US government perfectly.
>>
>>81540350
watch for yourself instead of falling for memes
>>
>>81539625
I know that feeling.
Wish they weren't paying some of these asshats to start shit.

Then again, a lot of them are just trolling retards who think pissing in this ocean of piss will accomplish anything or bring enjoyment to their sad lives.
>>
>>81536673
>her tenure as Secretary of State was probably one of the biggest fuck ups in US history
kek you don't anything about US history do you? Never heard of Kissinger?
>>
>>81540683
Hilarious, you posted one other person, haha!
>>
>>81536658
Should've vote for Bernie instead of your meme candidate. Now we are gonna be stuck with fucking Hillary. Thanks /pol/
>>
>>81538289
It's not, but I guarantee there's someone dumb enough to claim it is.
>>
>>81535106
Why didn't he pick Christie? These two are like oil and water.
>>
>>81536432
Hillary Clinton is literally an Sperg Lord.

She has Aspergers. It comes across strongly when you watch more than a five second sound bite of her.

If you think otherwise I have some bad news for you.
>>
Could I get a link to see the video for myself?
>>
>>81536432
This. Its either Trump's ignorance or Hillary's deceit. We're fucked either way.
>>
Trump fan boys who call anyone who criticizes him a "shill"' are as bad as the regressive lefties calling everyone a "racist." Grow up you neckbeards. Many people still will vote for Trump but fuck we are just discussing his weaknesses. Hillary is still a crook. Calm down.
>>
>>81539320
That doesn't make any sense. Trump has a huge ego on him and doing something like that would leave a harsh stain on his legacy.

The problem seems to be his campaign staff either not coaching him well or he's just a hothead. Obviously, he doesn't answer these questions like a pro politician, like Obama or Hillary, would.
>>
>>81540350
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLKE--ArNnU

it's cringey as fuck
>>
>>81540960
That's the fucking point.
Those who dislike trump, like pence.
>>
so many shills in this fucking thread
>>
>>81535106
CBS is scum.
>>
>>81541299
Yeah it's finally hit me. We are truly fucked. Guess I'm voting Stein. She isn't a criminal and she isn't as retarded as Trump, albeit still slightly retarded.
>>
>>81535106
>embarrassing

lolwut

you suck up to shitbrained fucktards
that's embarrassing
you watch the shit pour out of their mouths
that's embarrassing
you wish your tardfuck candidates were smart
that's embarrassing
but it's all on fucktards like you, shill

can you even keep it all straight in your shitty head all these shits
lol
>>
>>81540357
If they had any dirt on Trump they used it in the Primaries.
>>
I can guarantee that Trump is far more intelligent than you will ever be. He is bordering on being a genius, if you observe his handwriting and his personality.

Now you clearly know nothing, this is a great pick. Michael Flynn is good, but hasn't got true political experience like Pence.

If you do not vote for this man, the scarlet stains of America and the crushed bodies of Westen civilization are now tied to you.
>>
>>81541403
This. Both are absolutely idiotic. Those Trump supporters who think that Trump is the second coming of Jesus Christ especially.
>>
>>81540342
topkek
>>
>>81541735
>Trump
>far more intelligent

Don't you have a Brexit to fix?
>>
>>81541613
I'm still voting for Trump, I think we still should try to get him in but jfc Trump's been messing ever since the beginning of summer

>>81541403
This, we need to openly discuss what's going on with him, bad or good. Otherwise we're weak people who can't handle an objective analysis.
>>
>>81535106
>60 minutes
oh right the same guys who love to piece together footage to take the interviewee out of context
>>
File: hill_shill_why_do_you_hate.png (730 KB, 1841x1760) Image search: [Google]
hill_shill_why_do_you_hate.png
730 KB, 1841x1760
>>81540338
Honestly, it's amazing how you can be on /pol/ so long and still fundamentally misunderstand how it works here.
>>
So I hear that Pence was really cute during this interview.
>>
>>81541204
no. just believe what a bunch of teenage anons are telling you on a batshit crazy jap image board
>>
>>81541940
Pence was awesome, and he's very respectful. I think they'll make a great pair.
>>
File: 1447224199836.jpg (120 KB, 888x444) Image search: [Google]
1447224199836.jpg
120 KB, 888x444
>>81535106
what is creative editing
>>
>>81540350
Shill thread. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>81539479
proxy PROXY proxy
>>
>>81541479
so many ass hurt trump fags who can't handle the truth in this thread
>>
>>81541449
Yeah im 15min its very cringy LOL
>>
>>81541922
/pol/ is just the political version of /b/

We'll reply to anything and argue over it, but at the end of the day, we move on.
>>
>>81541449
I can't handle cringe right now. I need some drugs. #degenerate
>>
>>81536432
>Trump's lack of understanding of any finer points of government or foreign policy will become more and more obvious as the campaign goes on

To who? 90% of voters have even less understanding. His lack of understanding was basically what got Bush II elected twice, Joe Six Pack related to his dumbness.
>>
>>81541613
>she isn't as retarded as Trump
ehhhh
>>
>>81542389
Wrong. /b/ is saturated with blue pilled berniefags.
>>
>>81540495
kek
>>
File: RedditFags.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
RedditFags.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
>>81535106
shills trying this hard
>>
>>81540960

He wanted Christie or Sessions but it seems the campaign people told him not to. Ann Coulter predicted this shit to a T.
>>
>>81542263
Wut m8?
>>
>>81535106
yet still the only sane choice.
Crazy times we live in.
>>
>>81541821
No, it is going splendidly well.

I'd wager that if Hillary Clinton is elected, there won't be need for a brexit as we all will be at war.

And please, don't use that sarcastic manner with me. He is far more intelligent than people (namely the naive flocks of sheep) believe. His handwriting shows him to be bordering on a genius.
>>
>>81537168

this is exactly what happened, they cut a deal with him
>>
>>81541449
That confirms this is a shill thread.
>>
Anyone watch show pictured? It occurred to me today that this show specifically nails why picking Pence is the correct choice.

A major part of the storyline is Selena (black hair soon to be prez) doesn't want to pick Tom James (Hugh Laurie on the left) because he is charismatic and people love him as her VP.

Comedy ensues as she gets BTFOd attention wise by Hugh multiple times. She is also afraid of straight losing the presidency to Hugh via a senate vote.

Pence is perfect in this regard, he is very low key and while he does seem to have some charisma its the type of charisma that allows eloquent speech and not particularly follow me vibes.
>>
>>81542592
walla habibi ana soori
>>
To all those people with lack of proper thinking skills who are inclined to doubt Trump.

Every move of his has been planned, he knows exactly what he is doing.
>>
>>81537741
I think you're confusing intellectuals for politicians. Most people are quite well aware that politicians are not always intelligent, hence where the whole meme behind swindling politicians with fancy words comes from.
People generally regard politicians as more akin to a conman style of intelligence, not actual intelligence.

Trump just generally seems to be completely retarded though, but his intentions are nice. If you took the heart of what he was trying to accomplish and gave it to someone with good public speaking skills and someone with actual problem-solving skills then you would definitely have a winner.
He genuinely seems very ill-informed of world news, something which doesn't really take a lot of effort to even do these days thanks to the internet, and he has no idea how to convey ideas in a coherent manner.
>>
File: the_autist_reich.jpg (688 KB, 1280x794) Image search: [Google]
the_autist_reich.jpg
688 KB, 1280x794
>>81535106
>>
>>81537741
Why does Nvidia control Hillary
>>
>>81542660
yeah reddit, I'm sure it does
>>
File: 1462819228989.jpg (219 KB, 571x852) Image search: [Google]
1462819228989.jpg
219 KB, 571x852
>>81541428
President is a step down for Trump. There are far fewer restrictions in international business than there are in international politics and relations. His net worth and media profile are getting a massive bump from all of this. He is making a killing on this broken election process. He's accomplished everything a businessman with an ego like his could possibly hope for. He's the face of not just a party, but a genuine movement that isn't going away. Donald Trump doesn't want to be President, Donald Trump wants to be Business man Donald Trump
>>
File: 1465096744548.jpg (56 KB, 327x422) Image search: [Google]
1465096744548.jpg
56 KB, 327x422
>>81535106
>I just wish Donald was smart
>I'd love to see a president with his personality
well, you're fresh out of luck this time 'round, burger
>>
>>81542875
SAUCE
>>
>>81542875
Fuck those tits are huge. Gonna look gross in 20 years.
>>
File: Obama-Consensus.jpg (232 KB, 800x675) Image search: [Google]
Obama-Consensus.jpg
232 KB, 800x675
>>81537231

>Prepared policy positions
>Policy positions

Here's what he said in Dallas:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQJViwxIpB0
>29:07
>>
>>81535930

Yeah it's like the kid in school who wasn't popular is suddenly the popular kids best friend.
>>
>>81542924
You're descended from criminals.

I would be inclined to think that Trump is far more intelligent than you.
>>
>>81542524
And? /b/ embraces the dark side of humanity that no one wants to see and /pol/ is the dark truthful underbelly that no one wants to hear
>>
Shills are nervous. It's a fine pick.
>>
>>81540542
>Hillary Clinton is a policy wonk who conspires with every foreign dictator and understands the money she can make abusing US government policy.

There. Fixed that for you. You're welcome!
>>
>>81537377
>not having a teleprompter when talking about so many facts
You know Hillary uses one too right?
>>
Why couldnt he just take christie
>>
Just watched the interview and it was very pleasant and honest. OP is a faggot.
>>
>>81536432

The President gets briefed on everything they need to know now. They are failsafes in our system so we can always elect anyone we want, but the military will always run their own show and so will the government itself. They get briefed and explained on all of this, everyone will bring Trump a decision to make and he'll make it.

The job is actually a lot less complicated than people realize because they project "KING" onto the POTUS without realizing what little power he does actually have.
>>
File: 1459860987983.jpg (55 KB, 400x338) Image search: [Google]
1459860987983.jpg
55 KB, 400x338
>>81543168
>1980's 'descended from criminals' meme
>un-ironically being ignorant of most aussies being of non-inbred limey, European immigrant or Asian origin

magna cum lover preschool drop-out "education" is hanging out, gorgon genes -- tuck it back in, please (it's unsightly)
>>
>>81542854
Trump=AMD
>no memery, what you see is what you get
>because not a shill, gets less benefit from sponsors
>but free as in beer

Shillary=Nvidia
>might seem better and more polished, but that's due to shady deals
>doesn't care about you, just your money
>>
>>81541538
My basketball team lost
Lets blame the arena
>>
>>81535106
What was wrong with it?

Its was great.
>>
Trump is a loud and talkative new yorker. Pence is a flyover state bumpkin. They are oil and water which will cause spaghetti all over the floor everytime they are in the room together
>>
>>81543473
You know, I thought Christie would be a terrible choice, but it's almost looking good compared to Pence. I just... I know what he's going for here "calm down GOP, look at this shill I selected" - but...
>>
A dichotomy between Pence and Trump is good, and they seem to get along, but Trump seriously needs to give straight forward answers and figure out his actual policies... Or at least disguise it better. Trump sucks at interviews and O'Reilly gets visibly pissed off whenever Trump is on.

It's very frustrating, I still support him 100% though. Trump can't keep getting hammered like this. He's very intelligent and he's trying to remain vague on his stances, but it wont keep up for long.

And no, I'm not a shill.
>>
File: Pence cuck.jpg (76 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
Pence cuck.jpg
76 KB, 620x412
>>81543473
Fuck that fat fuck.
Why didn't he pick Jim Webb is my question.
Fuck everything about this election. I'll be voting for Johnson.
>>
>>81543473
Pence had better favorability ratings
https://www.qu.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/new-jersey/release-detail?ReleaseID=2347
>>
File: 1468700200098.jpg (666 KB, 810x858) Image search: [Google]
1468700200098.jpg
666 KB, 810x858
>>81536499
>>
>>81543987
I haven't watch O'Reilly in a while but I thought he was really buddy-buddy with Trump after the debates. Have they done interviews since then where it was much more hostile?
>>
A little bit embarrassing and absolutely zero normies paid attention because of all the other drama going on this weekend. Only people paying attention this early are those who already made up their mind.
>>
Trump comes off uninformed because he doesn't use the internet except to shitpost on twitter. His office doesn't have a computer and it's the quickest way to find information nowadays.

>>81540342
>>81540498

>Don't talk to me or my running mate ever again
>>
>>81543213
Thats... Actually very enlightening.

My sincere thanks
>>
File: muh 1.3 billion.jpg (20 KB, 292x219) Image search: [Google]
muh 1.3 billion.jpg
20 KB, 292x219
>>81543977
But that's literally retarded.
>Vote for me goyim, I'm against the establishment
>Picks establishment personified as his VP
And no, don't tell me VP's don't matter, this guy funneled $1.3 billion from the government.
>>
>>81535106
Trump doesn't trust Pence, that's why he wouldn't let him do an interview with a liberal media outlet because he knows Pence would get baited.

Trump kept interrupting him so that he couldn't say something stupid.

Trump did not want Pence and Ann Coulter was right that his first mistake was his VP.

I don't know how to feel about it now.
>>
>>81536673
>policy wonk

HI SHILL!
>>
The shilling is real. I am convinced that at least half the posters in this thread are Correct the Record shills.
>>
>>81543783
Actually I just despise all of the media, the interview was rough. .
>>
I just saw Sheriff Clarke shitting all over Don Lemon on CNN. That was fucking hilarious, Sheriff Clarke is a biblical beast.
>>
Pence makes a lot of sense to me in a pragmatic and political way.

Trump raped his way across 16 GOP candidates.
Pence makes the GOP legislature less butthurt about the primary raping that happened.
>>
>>81544210
Not sure if we're all watching the same interview but it goes like this:
>"So, you've talked about having a strategy to defeat ISIS, but specifically, what does that actually look at?
>"Well. We don't win anymore. We need to win more."
>"... but what *specifically* does that mean"
>"Well I'll tell you. Because we don't have leadership. We need leadership."
Throughout the whole thing you can audibly hear Bill breathing in angry breaths over the mic.
>>
>>81544342

It doesn't matter, we aren't voting for VP.

Stop worrying too much
>>
>>81544532
God bless that man.
A white guy couldn't possibly BTFO of Don Lemon about BLM because whites aren't allowed to have opinions about black things to blacks.

So thank god that Sheriff Clarke exists.
>>
>>81544342
I agree with you. I don't really understand it. Flynn was top choice imho
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpTFT24ky0s

How do Trump fans justify this?
>>
>>81541025
>Hillary Clinton is literally an Sperg Lord.
>She has Aspergers. It comes across strongly when you watch more than a five second sound bite of her.

You make me wish she would post here.
>>
File: 1466919589618.gif (489 KB, 497x373) Image search: [Google]
1466919589618.gif
489 KB, 497x373
>>81544210
Bill isn't a fan. But, since he'd rather have Trump in office than Clinton, Bill tries to tolerate him.

But they do indeed do interviews, while it's not hostile anymore, but Bill gets clearly is frustrated by the fact Trump can't give a very good or strong statement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa8eKtnmReY
>>
>>81544687

Yes on all you said, thank god he's an LEO as well. He's the most based black man of our history most likely. A modern day MLK.
>>
>>81544698
Flynn can come to the convention as Defense Secretary or something similar where he can be much more useful than as VP.
>>
welcome to what you wanted
>>
>>81544594
do you have a link it sounds interesting would like to hear it for myself. Like I said I haven't watched much O'Reilly recently
>>
>>81544594
Honestly if they want to really defeat ISIS without carpet bombing the entire middle east, they're going to have to do a lot of illegal blackops shit and I doubt ANY candidate would want to divulge their strategy.
>>
>>81544591
>Pence makes a lot of sense to me in a pragmatic and political way.

Never gonna win with Pence,
Never gonna build that fence,
Gonna get replaced by Pence
If shot at
>>
File: JFK.jpg (15 KB, 196x254) Image search: [Google]
JFK.jpg
15 KB, 196x254
>>81544673

>Stop worrying too much

If only you knew how bad things really are.
>>
>>81544780

He should have just said, "But I wasn't for it. And I'll be the president."
>>
>>81544780
He was only a governor at the time and had no authority for the decision behind the resolution. He supported it, sure, but keep in mind only one republican senator voted against it. 1 internet to anyone who can guess without googling (it's not Ron Paul - he voted for it)
>>
>>81545030
>how bad things are
>worrying is gonna make things better
kek
>>
>>81536432

I think the only thing I hate about this post is that if I heard my idiot peers "talking politics" and someone said this word for word, they'd all nod in agreement like lemmings.
>>
>>81545246
>le just ignore
>le new age if u look at it it gets more power
>>
>>81542693
I saw this EXACT post in a thread earlier. Am I being rushed again?
>>
>>81545246
It won't, but keep JFK fresh in your mind in case pence becomes the next LBJ.

This is a legit probability.
>>
>>81545314
Lol they'd probably like it and share it from the NowThis Facebook page, too, huh?
>>
File: Biden-Sunglasses.jpg (30 KB, 570x320) Image search: [Google]
Biden-Sunglasses.jpg
30 KB, 570x320
Obama won with this guy. Just relax.
>>
>>81543473
Bridge-Gate.

The people of his own state fucking hate him.
>>
>>81545457
Biden is pretty kickass desu and I hate democrats
>>
>>81540525
>tfw gf has thick as fuck legs but only a small tummy and delicious c cup boobs

Slimthick 4 life
>>
>>81545246
>disregarding the picture
Well, if Trump will get stomped by evangelicals who don't find him pious enough, or by deranged commie bernouts, we're gonna go from best democracy to full-on neocon theocracy pretty fast
>>
>>81544394
Stupid comment. I watched his video with Hannity and seen a lot of interview of him with liberal reporters.

He is a good speaker.
>>
>>81545589
pence is hated far more in indiana
>>
File: IMG_0077.png (544 KB, 882x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0077.png
544 KB, 882x640
>>81540342
>>
>>81545435

The choice of words like "finer points of government" and "policy wonk" trigger me slightly because I know that kind of shit works on people who think it means anything at all.

While I'm on the topic of being triggered, the amount of old disgusting hags who are 100% going to vote for Hillary makes me sick.
>>
Trump's a Zionist, not to be trusted or voted for.
>>
>>81545242
Mike Pence was in the House of Representatives when the Iraq War Resolution was voted on, and he voted in favor of it. He literally cast a vote to go to War in Iraq.
>>
>Trump picks VP to appease GOP and their voters
>interviewer is biased as fuck and looking to jump on them
>surprised when Trump wants to control the interview instead of the guy he disagrees with a lot

I think they did a lot better than they could have because of Pence. Trump should have let him speak more
>>
normies don't care about this shit and won't care if he gets hammered in the debates.

Trump is winning. deal with it cucks
>>
>>81544394
Basically this.
>>
>>81535106
Wow im now a #hillaryartillery
>>
>>81535106
I just watched it. That shit was hilarious. Haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Those two play off each other really well.
>>
>>81536472
le moving to canada meme
>>
>>81536413
>picking a Democrat as your running mate

Just fuck my election up senpai.
>>
I'm seriously off the Trump train, at this point it's clear Trump has just been saying whatever works to get elected.

Mike Pence
>Supported Iraq War
>Supports TTP
>Doesn't Believe Smoking Causes Cancer
>Actual Creationist
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>81545719
Not true:
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/07/14/us/politics/mike-pence-approval-rating-governors.html?_r=0
Pence isn't loved, but he's no Christie. No idea who those 3 other guys under Christie are. How can you be more hated than Christie?
>>
>>81544021
Why vote for johnson? Dude literally said the same thing.
>>
>>81546522
this. I also can't vote for him after he threw that gifted flintlock into a trashcan at the Lib national convention. Then there's the fact he's more of a DUDE WEED man than Trudeau himself
>>
>>81545682
He was good with Hannity, but that was in a safe space. There was no way that Hannity was going to do anything to hurt them.

Hannity is a huge Trump cheerleader.
>>
CTR has a night shift now?
>>
>>81546698
he is even worse than canadian dude weed man since at least Trudeau doesn't flat out say he wants open borders
>>
>>81546048

>biased as fuck

Asking someone a simple question of "wasn't he for the war iraq, something you state again and again as something you think is the worst thing ever?" would be reasonable by any standard.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x225
>>81535106
>>81535914
>>81535930
>>81536432

Lots of shills on here today.
>>
The point of a vice president is to distract as little as possible from the main show.
>>
>>81544444
Checkem
>>
I like how they zoomed in on Trumps face to make him look unflattering.
>>
>>81546827
those questions are fine but making offhand remarks constantly isn't very professional.
it made her seem biased to me
>>
>>81546766
Nah, Johnson is starting to solidify support on the board. Most of the Clintonshills gave up after the email shit
>>
>>81535106
yeah it was pretty embarrassing to see Pence acting more "presidential" than Trump side by side like that Trump really stood out as a bit of a dope
>>
>>81546898
on my screen they all looked fucked up and like their makeup was messed up
>>
Pence seems like a piece of shit.
>>
>>81546509
>jew york trying to tell me about idiots in my state

no
>>
>>81535106
Well, as a president, I'm going to be-- you know, they've been an ally and I stay with our allies. They have been an ally. But that was a quick coup. I was actually surprised to see how well it was handled. And you know who really handled it? The people. So, I mean, we can say what we want, but the people handled it. When they surrounded the army tanks and without the people, you would've never had it. The military would've taken over.
>>
>>81547065
How come?
>>
>>81546403

He was another anti-establishment nationalist outsider who isn't beholden to anything. Labels like D and R are irrelevant, that's why Trump managed to win against all the other candidates in the primaries, because he transcended that. As long as they also appealed to the Republican base, it would've worked, and would've added more crossover appeal with independents, moderates, etc.

I seriously wish he could still get another VP even now.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/15/politics/donald-trump-mike-pence-decision-timeline/
>>
>>81546937

https://youtu.be/3pq-AWYAKJM

C'mon man, anyone listening to what he was saying would have asked the same fucking question. Even you
>>
Biggest shill thread I've seen in a while.

>#CruzMissle
>>
>>81547263
I heard that first answer and was like aw shit he's gonna fuck this whole thing up

But it got better from there, to my surprise
>>
File: 1408700836799.png (83 KB, 331x218) Image search: [Google]
1408700836799.png
83 KB, 331x218
>>81547334

Ironically, it's Trump who almost became a #CruzMissile by choosing someone like Pence.
>>
>>81542875
>his net worth is getting a massive bump

You're literally retarded.
>>
>>81547326
I literally just watched the interview on TV
I was talking about him answering a question and her commenting over him about his divorces.
just felt like she was attacking him instead of interviewing him with those comments.
I felt the questions themselves were fine and well constructed
>>
>>81546064
I don't understand how anyone, Trump supporters or Trump haters, figures he'll get hammered by Clinton. Clinton was completely flimsy in her debates, pauses for long periods of time. Sanders basically just stood there and let her talk, no interruptions. But that's what happens when you don't vet your candidates. Don't forget Hillary ran for the nomination in 2008 and lost to Obama - think about that, they don't have an Obama to contend against Trump.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.