[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, question: When I see /pol/ infecting various places around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1289786347036.jpg (40 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1289786347036.jpg
40 KB, 429x410
So, question:

When I see /pol/ infecting various places around the internet the telltale sign of edgy mcmemesters is going on long spiels about "OP is cuck" etc. "I bet you're wife's boyfriend told you to type that" yadda yadda

I get that it's the whole "people who think the holocaust happened are self-loathing apologists" etc etc but really though

I mean really

I like /pol/ sometimes but why is the first thing to come to your mind when insulting someone, always a black dick
>>
>seem to acknowledge that this insult is a flippant response to the sort of bullshit psychologizing the left does to the right
>resort to muh black dick regardless
holy shit you people really aren't self-aware
>>
>>81518126
But isn't that exactly the point?
>>
>>81517660
Because that is what happens when a board like /pol/ is subverted by the allure of the blatantly manufactured "alt-right".
>>
>>81518366

cuck just means you're a pussy who would stay with a women who cheats on you, or rewarding some slut for pumping out a kid with some asshole by raising the kid for her

you're the one who's thinking about black people
>>
da joos
>>
File: flamingo_duck.jpg (292 KB, 1536x1618) Image search: [Google]
flamingo_duck.jpg
292 KB, 1536x1618
The fascination that fifteen year old, sexually frustrated "conservative" males on /pol/ have with black penis is rather alarming. If I had to take a guess well over half of them are going to end up accepting who they are and coming out of the closet by the time they're 21.
>>
>>81517660
memes start here and then normies kill them. You are just witnessing some memes that are at the end of their cycle.
>>
>>81517660
The purposes of using lingo such as cuck is to completely destroy the concept of open marriage and to paint our political opponents as not masculine.
>>
>>81519154
>>81518991
>>81518520
Works for me, thanks.

>>81518833
kek
>>
>>81518583
Basically this, cuck just became a new insult instead of beta. It's like when someone here calls someone a faggot, they don't genuinely believe 4chan is the most homosexual filled website on the internet or filled with the most blacks when everyone is being called nigger.
>>
File: Ameripie.jpg (139 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
Ameripie.jpg
139 KB, 576x768
>>81520692

No, there is definitely an overpowering preoccupation with long, throbbing, greasy black dong withing young male conservative circles - especially here and within the "alt right" cult.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.