[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#BlackLivesMatter: Rally held in Melbourne to show 'solidarity'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 7636094-3x2-940x627.jpg (140 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
7636094-3x2-940x627.jpg
140 KB, 940x627
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-17/black-lives-matter-rally-in-melbourne/7636082

>Crowds gathered on the stairs of the State Library of Victoria about 12:00pm amid a strong police presence, including the riot squad, but the march was peaceful.

>Organisers said the march was in support of the Black Lives Matter movement in the United States, which gathered momentum following a number of fatal shootings involving black Americans and police.

>The death of Alton Sterling in Louisiana and Philando Castile in Minnesota, both at the hands of officers, triggered a wave of protests over police treatment of minorities.

>Anger over the shootings was believed to be the reason behind the killing of five white police officers during a protest in Dallas.

>Organisers said the Melbourne march was "a peaceful rally in solidarity with our brothers and sisters across the Pacific" to show that "all lives matter".

Kangaroo fuckers don't even have guns or recent mass violence but they somehow feel left out?
>>
Were they still chanting the bullshit hands up don't shoot like they did in the UK rally?
>>
File: BRRRRRRRRTTTTT.jpg (147 KB, 2967x1440) Image search: [Google]
BRRRRRRRRTTTTT.jpg
147 KB, 2967x1440
>>81513502
>>
>>81513502
>Melbourne

Why does every other country want to be us?

Stop copying us and get your own bullshit movements.
>>
>>81513502
>holy shit niggers are getting rewarded for being uppity?
>fuck guys grab some signs and shit we're missing our chance

i hate this planet
>>
>>81513502
When #BlackAnarchistsMatter starts smashing up things and shooting people, I'll bet many Australians will wish they hadn't handed over grandad's old guns quite so quickly during the last gun grab down under.

But I could be wrong.

Maybe it's possible to reason with #BlackAnarchistsMatter. Maybe we should try that first.
>>
File: 1468782130612.gif (359 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1468782130612.gif
359 KB, 640x636
>>81514141
Kek wills it. Nice sequence.
>>
File: abo.jpg (76 KB, 480x311) Image search: [Google]
abo.jpg
76 KB, 480x311
If you throw black, it always goes back
>>
>>81513502

I knew Aussies were cucks, just not to this degree. Holy shit.
>>
>>81514823
Aussies are not all cucks. Melbin is a shithole.
>>
>white people on the other side of the world protesting shit they know nothing about to feel righteous
jesus why did we end up this way?
>>
File: myfacewhen.jpg (22 KB, 320x414) Image search: [Google]
myfacewhen.jpg
22 KB, 320x414
>>81513502
>be a Public Defenders in the SW United States
>>be actively involved in criminal justice reform and getting shit done
>>>see this

please stop.
>>
File: veg.jpg (36 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
veg.jpg
36 KB, 852x480
>>
>>81513502
where's the truck of peace when you need it?
>>
They marched all the way to the Scientology building and replaced there BLM signs with #nomorescientlogy signs and put guy Fawkes masks on
>>
> a nation created to house criminals
> holds BLM parade
>>
Pathetic scum.

And another reason why Melbourne should be nuked. The arse end embarrassement of Australia.
>>
I fucking hate my hippy city. I am so sorry for all the shit they do and ill continue to do.
I can't wait until i can get transferred to another state.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.