[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Europe is falling apart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: Laibach.jpg (263 KB, 1734x1926) Image search: [Google]
Laibach.jpg
263 KB, 1734x1926
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOffk1G6OX8
So how much time does the EU really have /pol/ and what can be done to stop it
>>
Saw Laibach recently. Was fun.
>>
>>81511816
Yeah actually didint expect much but they were great really set the mood
>>
>>81511481
About a year. In 2017 French presidential elections Front National and Marine le Pen will win because I have no idea how they could possible lose now. They're anti-immigrant, anti-muslim but also anti-EU so she'll start Brexit like referendum on France leaving the EU. IF that referendum passes and France leaves the EU the EU is dead. Netherlands is definitely leaving then and so is V4 because at that point EU will be greater Germany.

And thus Europe will recreate the breakup of Yugoslavia just 20 years later. The ironing is absolutely delicious, gotta say.
>>
>>81512442
Would love for the EU to fall and some other superpower to rise as you said, something similar to yugoslavia would be great but trust me getting rid of those fuckers is impossible they spread like fucking ants back in 2001 after the war we were forced into accepting 100k kosovo immigrants and and what not, now they are prob around 20/30% of the fucking population
>>
>>81512840
>Would love for the EU to fall and some other superpower to rise as you said
I wouldn't because there is no other superpower. If Europe is weak than European countries will be ruled by foreigners, either from Washington or Moscow or Beijing it doesn't matter .It's better to have strong and unified (though NOT federated) Europe than have Europe be at mercy of foreign powers.

And yeah, Albanians suck ass. If anything they're the ultimate proof that liberal fantasies of eternal immigration don't fucking work when the numbers of immigrants are too great and when those immigrants are aggressive hateful shits.
>>
File: gas the jew.jpg (207 KB, 460x640) Image search: [Google]
gas the jew.jpg
207 KB, 460x640
>>
File: 200px-HappyMerchant.gif (15 KB, 200x225) Image search: [Google]
200px-HappyMerchant.gif
15 KB, 200x225
>>81513245
> implying liberals are actually retards and dont know about this and this whole fucking situation isnt the work of another country
>>
File: lel.jpg (67 KB, 323x315) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
67 KB, 323x315
>>81511481
>failed yugo states mad they don't get gibsmedat
>>
>>81511481
I hear (((echoes))) of voices.
>>
>>81513858
> bulgaria
> successful
>>
>>81514030
In just one program period we used free yurobucks to build 2 and a half highways, highway road around the capital, two metro lines in Sofia, now building the third. Also we are finishing the high speed train ways between Turkey and Sofia and Burgas and Sofia. We just got approved for expansion of our gas storage infrastructure and more interconnectors.

And that's just the big stuff, I'm not even counting the millions that went for infrastructure in the cities and villages.
>>
>>81511481
>time

About 3.50

>watdo

Loch ness monster
>>
>>81514542
Oh and the second bridge with Romania.
>>
>>81514542
You also got accepted at least a decade too early (do you still even have work visas for western Europe? Last I heard it's been over 7 years) because of geopolitical squabbles of EU and Russia and not because of some great development that occurred between 1989 and 2007.

And everything after that was on the back of European taxpayers so hardly your success.
>>
>>81514929
We had to close half of our nuclear power plant to be allowed in. I don't think they believed we would do it kek. In any case, we made a lot of infrastructure because labor here is cheap. Also, a shit ton of industry is currently outsourcing here, because of our super low taxes, and again, cheap labor. After one more program period, we will probably start giving more than we take.
>>
>>81515336
You do mass export gypsies though
>>
>>81515532
Yeah, that's your problem now, we never wanted them on the first place.
>>
>>81515622
They magically disappeared during summer though.

Do they holiday in Bulgaria?
>>
>>81512442
>anti-muslim
No FN is against the wahabi and ahainst eu
>>
>>81515715
some return with BMWs and Mercedes kek
>>
>>81515770
>No FN is against the wahabi
Well that's disappointing. I was hoping she'd deport all Muslims out of France.
>>
>>81515831

I do see local Romanians and Bulgarians insult them in the open telling people not to give them money.
>>
>>81511481
around a year or two and hopefully it can't be stopped
>>
>>81515907
they want to ban muslim food from schools and others place and some members say muslims cannot be french in a "sensitive way"
>>
>>81511481
Is that Tom Green?
>>
>>81511481
Why does Laibach never include their qt3.14 in the band photos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v54jsdbx4xw
>>
>>81515988
>giving money to begging gypos

you deserve your own fate
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.