[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Demographics of China
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Chang'an_avenue_in_Beijing.jpg (253 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Chang'an_avenue_in_Beijing.jpg
253 KB, 1000x750
1964: 94.22% Han Chinese
2000: 91.53% Han Chinese

Will the Han become a minority in their own country?
>>
source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_China
>>
>>81508965
>>81509087
Are they facing large migration from outside?
>>
>>81509415
http://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/destination-china-country-adjusts-its-new-migration-reality

Having trouble finding official numbers but this article suggests so
>Increasing numbers of foreigners are making their way to China.

>Migration to China is exceptionally diverse.
>>
>>81509887
>The top five countries of origin were the Republic of Korea (ROK), the United States, Japan, Burma, and Vietnam

I think the immigrants being Asian is an important thing to consider. Perhaps it'll be easier to submerge them into the Han population than it would be to submerge niggers. Not to say that Han want to mix with other Asians, though.
>>
>>81508965

>3% in 36 years
>30% in 360 years

Yeah, they're a vanishing people, for sure. Give it 500 years or so and they won't even make up half of the eleventy billion hobillion people living in China.
>>
Lel. This is actually good for China. I cant stand how inbred they all look.
>>
Chink here.
It's most likely the one child policy; they have too many old people and not a lot of youth.
desu I don't care if chinese go extinct.
A lot less pressure on me if their population decreases because of all the degenerate, subhuman shit they do.
>>
>>81511757
t b h not d e s u
Fucking 4chan I swear.
>>
China will become the next leading superpower

They simply have too many people for anyone to be able to compete. You could never win a full scale land invasion against them. They control their own manufacturing and have plenty of resources. They will likely expand down to Australia and eventually invade, but that's probably 100 years from now.
>>
>>81512352
Yeah them and India. Should be fun.
>>
>>81511847
Newfag detected
>>
>>81512352
>China will become the next leading superpower
>They simply have too many people for anyone to be able to compete
Ever heard of a nuke?
>also implying future immigration plans wouldn't be more strict against Chinese
>>
I think something similar is happening with Japan.

We always hear about how homogeneous Japan is, but I know tons of Chinks going there and taking Japanese names. Plus, I hear Koreans are flooding over there and I'm 100% sure they're taking Jap names too.

Frankly, I suspect Japan is actually taking on a huge influx of non-Jap Asians who are just pretending to be Japanese.
>>
File: 4676789876564576878 (98).jpg (57 KB, 686x960) Image search: [Google]
4676789876564576878 (98).jpg
57 KB, 686x960
>>81508965

yeah, cuz they're all moving to canada by 2150
>>
>>81512928
Japan is the like US of America for the Asian race.
Just like how the US only favored European immigrants before (((1965))).
>>
>>81511757
Yep, it's most likely because of this.

The one-child policy was exempt from certain minority groups, IIRC.
>>
>>81513123
Good.
The less Mainland chinks in the world, the better.
I could care less about the Chinese apart from my family and a few friends.
>>
>>81508965
Honestly I doubt any of us will be alive if this happens.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.