[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: You confess your sinful thoughts and degeneracy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 12516.jpg (18 KB, 620x327) Image search: [Google]
12516.jpg
18 KB, 620x327
Do it son.

Quia si confitearis in ore tuo Dominum Iesum et in corde tuo credideris quod Deus illum excitavit ex mortuis salvus eris.

Ergo te Absolvo.
>>
You only confess your sins to God, papist. Jesus was the only intercession needed.
>>
File: 54784584.jpg (53 KB, 600x386) Image search: [Google]
54784584.jpg
53 KB, 600x386
>>81508792
Get it off your chest son.
>>
>>81508792
Doesn't the bible say to confess to one another?
>>
>>81510026
James 5:16
Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
>>
>>81510026
That passage seems to implore us to confess our sins that we have committed against each other. Meaning, apologize when we do wrong against each other. While I won't deny the power of confession to another person, if you've sinned against yourself and against God, it stands to reason that you must confess your sins to yourself and God, and be absolved that way, that confession to a Priest is not required.

t. Lutheran
>>
I only confess to the person I've wronged or God.

Pastor-confession was a tool to blackmail powerfull people and guilttrip the masses into giving more money to the Church. No thanks.
>>
File: HB.jpg (7 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
HB.jpg
7 KB, 300x300
>>81510682
>>81511883
>>81510026
>>81508792

Dominus noster Jesus Christus te absolvat; et ego auctoritate ipsius te absolvo ab omni vinculo excommunicationis (suspensionis) et interdicti in quantum possum et tu indiges.

Deinde, ego te absolvo a peccatis tuis in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.
>>
Go to bed son
>>
>>81510682
So why did Jesus only send out his apostles to cast out demons and heal the sick. Then he says it's easier to forgive sins than to tell a cripple to walk. Shouldn't the apostles have the authority to forgive sin, and if God wanted everyone to have that authority he would have told the 5,000+ people who came to hear him preach?
>>
File: 1467237844416.jpg (417 KB, 512x768) Image search: [Google]
1467237844416.jpg
417 KB, 512x768
I'm going to be joining a small white community in Africa soon. I'm the only one there who'll be reading the Bible regularly, and they want me to do weekly sermons.

I don't know if I can do it. I'm not a degenerate anymore, but I don't know if this is something I can do justice to. I'm afraid.
>>
Do it faggot
>>
>I'm a past degenerate that used to smoke weed and drink a shit load of alcohol
> Had pre marital sex numerous times

Pretty much it famalam. I've moved on from above (besides the sex part) and forgiven myself for it. The heavenly Father has too.
>>
>>81508654
I want to kill all retards (so I guess that means I want to kill a lot of niggers, sorry god)
>>
>>81508654
I want to fuck my mom.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.