[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unschooling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: wfrewgrewgre.png (481 KB, 1587x890) Image search: [Google]
wfrewgrewgre.png
481 KB, 1587x890
I was unschooled my parents taught me how to read and basic math and thats it.
(dad undiagnosed bipolar christian)
I'm almost 19 and have no drive whatsoever future looks bleak. i want to die. AMA
>>
Your life will ALWAYS be more difficult because of what they did. That is a fact.

The only question is will you get off your ass and save yourself. Its up to you and nobody else is going to do it.
>>
>>81507502
Better get to adult school or community college ASAP
>>
Read books. Pick up a trade.
>>
>>81507502
http://www.explorethetrades.org/electrical/how-to-become-an-electrician/

>can you do algebra?
>do you know how physics work?
>do you have the work ethic needed to study electronic systems?

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU CAN BECOME SKILLED LABOR!!!
>>
There are a lot of groups out there dedicated to helping people like you. Even if you don't have any money, they can make sure you get a real education, whether it be through high school, or community college (depending on your level of knowledge).
>>
>>81507502
sorry to hear that anon, I'm in uni but I want to end it tooo
>>
Everytime i try to stop staying up all night i fail and end up being nocturnal again. i've isolated myself pretty much completely for the past 3 years. grew up being mocked if any of my peers found out about my unschooling. was extremely insecure about my intelligence. father beat me with a rod from 4to9 years old. life full of sometimes debilitating anxiety(professionally diagnosed ocd) terrible intrusive thoughts. when all you have to do little to no chores growing up(i was family was extremely poor so i wasnt spoiled or anything i guess i was in a way actaully) basically all i've done my entire life is play. which lead to not wanting to do anything. exlcusion from society
>>
I know how it is. I was raised Catholic/Taliban and spend 8 years sitting in the basement staring at the wall. Yay home schooling!

It took a few tries at college and a couple enlistments before I caught up on academics. Every day you will find a new thing you should have learned or experienced as a child.

I am now a hardworking, honest, physically fit, 40 year old combat vet with a 140 IQ and an engineering degree who needs to go to employment agencies for help finding a $10/hr job.

People will always smell it on you and run away.
>>
File: wewewewe.png (1 MB, 1663x936) Image search: [Google]
wewewewe.png
1 MB, 1663x936
>>81509069
exclusion from society lead me to be extremely misanthropic life feels pointless. i grew up going to church grew up surounded by christians at one point my parents though i was demon possesed because i attempted suicide. why im saying this is so some autist des veult 4channer doesnt say become christian to give life meaning. NO
>>
>>81509242
nice to find people like you. i don't know if im genuinely a lazy piece of shit or theres something wrong with how my brain was developed through nuture. i feel nature wise i'm intelligent but some pathways in my brain have been very ingrained making life hard. maybe its all excuses. i've only done extremely taxing manual labor for work. i hate it.
>>
File: Captuxzacre.png (2 MB, 1675x932) Image search: [Google]
Captuxzacre.png
2 MB, 1675x932
>>
I went to high school like everyone is supposed to. I have no drive whatsoever and my future looks bleak.
>>
community college nigga
>>
>>81510836
are you saying i'm not being truthful? I am.
>>
>>81510836
oh no your saying how you feel using the format of my post i see
>>
>>81511059
make like Forrest Gump and catch shrimp
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.