[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: KIKE.jpg (76 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
KIKE.jpg
76 KB, 960x960
So, I went to Morrakiu's channel on Jewtube. Seems like his earliest videos are atheist/ liberal shit. Than he switched to libertarianism with cringey Black and Yellow remix and now he is nazi holocaust denial edgelord. Did he get redpilled or is he just in for sheckles and likes?
>>
>>81505559
??
>>
>>81505559
Bumpity bump
>>
>>81505559

He's a bit too good at what he does to be doing this for likes.

Yes, right now, the right wing is beginning to trend, so a lot of morons are hopping on board right now to capitalize on a popular niche.

I inagine he went through a similar process to the one we all went through. I wasn't always a fascist.

t. morrakiu
>>
That was pretty much my intellectual journey. Morriku is legit. The daily shoah plays his merchant minute on their podcasts. I've heard him do a few interviews too I think
>>
>>81505559
Ryan redpilled him on HBD.
>>
Morrakiu is the shit and TRS is based

Hang yourself
>>
>>81508617
Morrakiu, Ghoul & Seventhson is the shit, the rest of TRS are edgy faggot-virgins.
ftfy
>>
>>81510539
Hi snake fucker. Still mad that you got d-modded
>>
>>81511057
Hey fangirl, I'm not sure what you're attempting to hint at from the gossip-sphere.
>>
File: step by step surrender.png (3 MB, 1295x2888) Image search: [Google]
step by step surrender.png
3 MB, 1295x2888
>>81506365
What do you think about Turkish "Coup"
and are you gonna do merchant min. episode about it?
>>
>>81505559

he went through the same transformation as /pol/ itself
>>
>>81511533

I'm not actually him. I was poking fun at myself for being a cheerleader.
>>
Pretty sure lots of people here and elsewhere went through a very similar transformation.
>>
File: aesthetic.gif (2 MB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic.gif
2 MB, 720x960
>>81505559

He followed the

lefty>conservative>wtf i love hitler now>reactionary

path, a difficult road we all must tread
>>
>>81514820

Fascist Vaporwave Aesthetics

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnUp9JNxbvu8gVnXG9bb86--enEtHytYr
>>
I used toj be libertarian then ancap

now fashy alt-right
>>
capitalist > libertarian > 9/11 > liberal > disinterested > anti-sjw > fascist

That's my route.
>>
>>81514820

Not necessarily. I was raised to be and have been racially/globally aware since childhood. It really depends on your parents and whether they treat you like a pet or a soon to be self sustaining adult.
>>
>>81518831
>globally aware since childhood
it has acheived sentience! the project is success!!
>>
File: brainmatter.png (494 KB, 650x887) Image search: [Google]
brainmatter.png
494 KB, 650x887
>>81518490
Are you me?
>>
>tfw you will never have morrakiu's mad songwriting skills
>>
why does alt-right /pol/ worship youtubers? is it so hard to form your own opinions and think for yourself?
>>
>>81510539
Mike is the best part of the shoah. What are you talking about?
>>
>>81505559
I think he saw atheists didn't scrutinize anything else than religion.
>>
>>81518490
How the fuck did 9/11 cause you to become a liberal?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.