[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here remember Christ-chan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: images (10).jpg (16 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
16 KB, 221x228
Does anyone here remember Christ-chan?
>>
File: DusPFgv.png (268 KB, 637x654) Image search: [Google]
DusPFgv.png
268 KB, 637x654
remove kebab
>>
>>81504272
daily reminder that christ-chan was based off of some trap girl
>>
that shitty ass comic made by the buttblasted Malaysian that tries to promote his own OC?
>>
>>81504272
the beacon of /pol/'s respect towards western civilization before trump came rolling in.
>>
Did anyone save that r34 of her used as a cum dump by muslims?
>>
Take your weeaboo idols back to >>>/a/
>>
File: 6d5[1].jpg (176 KB, 984x733) Image search: [Google]
6d5[1].jpg
176 KB, 984x733
>deus vult
>>
>>81504272
the dicks at /ic/ killed malaysias patreon.
>>
>>81504972
good riddance
>>
>>81504272
Yeah, the artist was getting pretty talented. Hopefully, he has moved on to bigger and better things.
>>
>>81504793
DEUS VULT

>ywn hold hands with Christ-chan and talk about God as you go to a bible study class together
jdimsa
>>
>>81504272
nein but she is cute tho
>>
I remember seeing her pic for the first time, and being oddly attracted to the design.
>>
>>81504753
christ chan's portrayal is a lot more serious than anime's portrayal of nun and hardcore christians.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.