[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats up /pol/ faggots. I just got back from my California trip.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Whats up /pol/ faggots. I just got back from my California trip. Shit was fucking awesome. I was out there for a month. California is not nearly as memed as it is here. SoCal was of no disappointment to me. I flew into Los Angeles, did the Hollywood thing, went to Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Downtown, Newport, Long Beach, San Diego, Santa Barbara, and one place in NorCal that I cant remember the name of.

Here's my thing. Yes, a lot of spics. A lot. A lot of nigs but not as much as us. Let me tell you something. It's not the most beautiful thing in the world, but at least people get along. It seems in general that most people are cool and get along. Of course, if it wasnt for metro train or Uber, Id probably wouldnt of wondered far from Hollywood. Compton is rough, but not nearly as bad as memes and movies make it out to be. You can actually walk through Compton. You might see some sketchy people, but if you mind your own business or dont respond to their intimidating threats, you are pretty much left alone. Where I come from, nigs are so fucking nig that they come into your house and kill your entire family with AKs. The fringes of society in California are shoved off in small pockets of the city like Compton and Torrance. Here, it can be all around you at any moment. I overall enjoyed SoCal. Sure, you guys have some crazy shit going on, but in general it seems like everyone gets along, even the rich snobs will sometimes give you the time of day. San Diego, i stayed in PB. So many sluts ready to give up the pussy. So easy. I did a lot of cocaine, too. Our coke is shitty and brown. You guys should appreciate what you have. What does suck is the anti-gun attitude and the fact that I cant fucking smoke cigarettes anywhere. I got fined in Newport for smoking a cigarette on the beach while some hobo blasted weed out in the open. Amazing. You cant drink in public, either. All I have to say about NorCal is that it's definitely white.
>>
Cool blog, faggot
T. Your mother
>>
>>81501352
im not a big diversity or multiculturalism fan, but at least it isnt like where I come from. Just imagine dealing with dirty gutter nigs who will kill you for looking at their 5 year old the wrong way.

Theres no trust or connection between whites in California. You guys should work on that.
>>
>>81501485
fuck off and die. Go post in another trap thread or why you cant get fucked.
>>
>>81501352
tl;dr
>>
>>81501352
California is still stupid. Mostly because of the gov and the people here barely smile and are really narcissistic.

T. Californian

But it's still better than most states so.
>>
File: 1468039897484.jpg (12 KB, 258x258) Image search: [Google]
1468039897484.jpg
12 KB, 258x258
>>81501352
no one cares about your "selfie" postings, faggot
>>
>>81501352

>grew up in southern California

Yeah it's pretty fucking awesome, especially if you have money. The politics are ridiculous and the weather (in the south) is horrendous though.

Went home for a visit a few months ago, was 127 degrees at one point.

Regardless, glad you enjoyed yourself. California isn't the hell hole that people say it is on this board, but I'm still glad I got the hell out.
>>
>>81501352
fuck california
>>
>>81501352

San Diegan here. All pretty true. Our state is great and I only get riled up about race bullshit because of the news. It's literally nonexistent.

When I worked on the east coast, I was surprised at how weird and almost feudal your society was. Like, a small old black man let me cut him in line because I didn't notice him, even after I tried to insist that he should go and that I was sorry.

We have a pretty strong gun culture, though. Most girls who dislike guns are just affluent assholes mad at daddy.
>>
File: much better.png (427 KB, 2000x2361) Image search: [Google]
much better.png
427 KB, 2000x2361
here is a much better map
>>
california's real culture is online.
outside is the mask we wear.
>>
>>81501902
ya the general political atmosphere is garbage. A lot of libs and "free spirits". I can tell a lot of people who have this mentality are fake as fuck.

>>81502297
I agree on the politics. Dont care for the general mindset on issues, but the weather is tolerable. I mean, the middle of june and July in SoCal was about 90 degrees with at least the wind blowing and the water was cold. A lot better than 100 degree humid weather.

I think that Id like to have a place to stay there when I visit. Not sure if I could permanently live there. Where are you now?

Id like to have a place in Venice Beach, right on the beach, (if I had the money) or Long Beach.
>>
>>81502499
Im not from East Coast, but I know what you're saying, Ive been there enough. The east coast just cold, bitter souls who dont give a fuck about even their mother.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.