[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Vikings/Nords
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 13
File: v0_master.jpg (212 KB, 640x439) Image search: [Google]
v0_master.jpg
212 KB, 640x439
Don't Scandinavians descend form low-intelligence warriors and farmers who didn't have much of a renaissance era with fancy houses, art and music? Despite being a Warrior race with extreme strength and survival ability and low amounts of technological innovation in the past, how are Nords today so smart?
>>
>>81501080
There's a thousand years between the Viking age and today. Shit happened in between.
>>
File: viking.jpg (33 KB, 486x510) Image search: [Google]
viking.jpg
33 KB, 486x510
>>81501080
>Redpill me on Vikings/Nords
They got sunburned since the golden era.
>>
Because they used middle eastern science technics to greater andvancement then the Arabs and other Asians.
>>
>>81501080

"Nords" aren't a race and they were nothing special from the other germanics, but equally as successful (arguably the most successful ethnic group post Roman empire). Theres your redpill.
>>
>>81501080
They weren't that primitive. They understood metallurgy, and could make weapons. They just preferred to make their livings using those weapons to raid and plunder others. Like modern day public employees.
>>
So if the English are descended from the Franks and Saxons, where were the Franks/Saxons descended from?
>>
>>81501856
How is this so?
>>81501285
What happened to make the evolution complete? Sure they aren't as smart as Germans, but they are still highly advanced, perhaps even as much as central European Anglos, what's the difference between Scandinavians and Germans if they are both Germanics?
>>
>>81501080
>Vikings
Basically glorified pirates.
>>
File: 1466518375418.jpg (93 KB, 378x481) Image search: [Google]
1466518375418.jpg
93 KB, 378x481
>>81501080
>>
>>81501080
Nordic ISIS.
>>
File: Anglo.Saxon.migration.5th.cen.jpg (875 KB, 1800x1703) Image search: [Google]
Anglo.Saxon.migration.5th.cen.jpg
875 KB, 1800x1703
>>81502066

Angles, Saxons and Jutes, see image.

>>81502134

Not sure what you're asking.
>>
File: 19_druids-temple-overlooking.jpg (450 KB, 1340x882) Image search: [Google]
19_druids-temple-overlooking.jpg
450 KB, 1340x882
>>81501080
The Italians were like this before civilisation hit them. It just hit them before the barbarians. Germanic and Celtic people were very advanced, far more than is generally thought. They just didn't have access to that technology.

Technological advancement comes in the comfy times. In Nordic countries, the ground was hard, weather was harsh and animals were scarce so they didn't have time to sit down and invent the fucking spectacle.

Once things settled down it was easier for them to innovate.
>>
>>81501080
snowniggers

>warrior race

raping monks and villagers makes you a warrior?
>>
>>81502152
Oh my Kek
Racists btfo
>>
>>81502066
Saxons have been around at least from 500BC as that singular tribe. Probably longer, but they both probably came from some proto-Germanic tribe
>>
>>81502152
http://www.spartanwarriorphilosophers.com/home
>>81502400
How are Germans so perfect? Was the unison of Anglos and Scandinavians responsible for the Aryan Race being born into existence and combining contemporary Anglo intellect with Nordic warrior mentality/...intellect?
>>
File: Vikings a shit.jpg (363 KB, 1532x763) Image search: [Google]
Vikings a shit.jpg
363 KB, 1532x763
>>81502544
this tbqh
>>
>>81502884
Vikings possessed raw strength through battles with humans and nature. Ferocious animals they be who could win any one on one battle against any other man in the world using raw strength alone.
>>
>>81502544
>>81502884
Warriors =/= soldier

The barbarians were warriors in that they'd fight one-on-one or have competition where they would push rivals out of a circle or arena. They weren't made for large fights and large slaughter and attacking civilians or women or children.
>>
>>81502544
ah my mongolian mongrol, you have no leg to stand on
>>
>>81502794

You're looking at it the wrong way, they're all the same people, Germanic. They just had different events throughout history which lead them to different paths. I've always found the obsession with "vikings" to be very strange considering they just did what the other germanic tribes did culturally/ in war. Even the slavs/celts had very similar ideas.
>>
>>81501080
>low amounts of technological innovation
they were expert sailors, shrewd traders and master weapon smiths. they were responsible for some of the best swords the world has ever seen
>>
>>81503806
What makes them so smart though?
Anglos are very smart too, but they aren't powerful too.
Are Germanics just Strong/Smart and the 50-50 balance allows their spirit to flourish into greater manifestations of technological advancement while Anglos created greater Art/Music/Architecture?
>>
Viking era ended a few hundred years before renaissance even began
>murkan education
>>
File: viking papa.jpg (55 KB, 313x315) Image search: [Google]
viking papa.jpg
55 KB, 313x315
>be viking
>be one in only like 400,000 people spread across all of Scandinavia, a very recourse poor region with harsh winters
>nobody really around to trade with or to help me build cool shit
>don't really have much time to develop much of a culture besides pointy rocks and big rowing boats, have to focus on survival in stead
>1500 years
>some fat american is mad I didn't build a huge monastery for him to go and take a selfie in front of
>>
File: Temple at Uppsala.jpg (316 KB, 1300x600) Image search: [Google]
Temple at Uppsala.jpg
316 KB, 1300x600
>>81502134
It's more of a downplay on viking architecture than anything else.

The christening of Sweden brought with it the destruction of the old ways.

Pic related is a drawing of the Temple at Uppsala ss described by Adam of Bremen.
A center of worship of the Norse gods located outside of the city of Uppsala on a site
that's been a center of worship since the bronze age.

People used to go on pilgrimages to the place from all over Scandinavia.

Also look at

Heddal stave church, 13th century.
Borgund Stave Church, 12th century.

While these are churches they're built by the same people who worshiped Norse gods.
>>
>>81504080

All of Northern Europe have very similar IQ levels, only a point or two apart. I wouldn't say England was very strong on the Art/Music front, it was more science.
>>
>>81504634
>>81504404
So you guys were essentially smart to begin with but moved up North to hone your survival skills and as a result became powerful warriors which discovered the North and the Americas by sheer willpower and virtue over the seas, lands, and Mountains?
I see. What's the difference between Germanics and anglos, both seem to have a fascinating history but where do celtics fall into all this? Also, I'm trying to find the comparison to say, Mozart to Northerners, if one lived his entire life composing music in the comfy warm areas below, how did Scandinavians retain their germanic intellect if the other guy up north was just a simple farmer and had been so for generations before?
>>
>>81505370
Are Europeans just fallen Angels from the Sky?
The rest of people are literally made from the dust...but what about Asians? Does anyone know if the Bible says anything about them?
>>
File: cc.png (386 KB, 1436x1652) Image search: [Google]
cc.png
386 KB, 1436x1652
>>81505654

>Europeans are fallen angels

Wow. Someone hasn't read their Bible. Your grasp of Christian theology is pagan at best.
>>
File: borg and fjord.jpg (104 KB, 929x860) Image search: [Google]
borg and fjord.jpg
104 KB, 929x860
>>81505654
>Does anyone know if the Bible says anything about them?
According to the black israelites, they're fetus soup eating Edomites.
>>
>>81506227
It seems as though all of the driving factors for advancement of civilization has come from Europe, it simply can't just be the environment alone, albeit it was a very good one however it is quite different from our own, which may have changed us, but seemingly we are still the same Euros just a bit altered. Meaning that it's not just environment responsible for Euro innovation and creation of the modern world.
>>
>>81502884
Vikingfags BTFO
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.