[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do people do this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6
could you even imagine strangling your sister for dishonoring you? did christians ever do anything close to this? even romans, probably not.
>>
"hey /pol/acks what would you do if your sister was dating a nog?"
>>
>>81498508
Throw her out on her ass, but harming her, no she has only harmed her self, her future will be punishment enough.
>>
Yes

I can imagine

I'm an arab christian and we're not a bunch of cucks like white christians who let their female relatives whore around and shame them all with no repercussions

Most cultures would kill or beat sluts

A woman's virtue is part of the family honor

Westerners have NO sense of honor anymore
>>
>>81498508

Disown and throw out. She can live with him.
>>
>>81498225
Why would an atheist see a difference between a sister and just another female? Do you let your emotions take control over you? If so, that's not very rational.
>>
>>81498815
This. If my sister dated a nigger I'd kill her.
>>
>>81498815
Kill yourself.
>>
File: B6wFfiaIcAAIgpA.jpg (58 KB, 800x735) Image search: [Google]
B6wFfiaIcAAIgpA.jpg
58 KB, 800x735
>>81498508
Yeah, pretty much this.

/pol/ hates sandniggers for things that pol directly agrees with or agrees with its equivalents.

I saw this libcunt's post that someone posted in a rage thread where she said she snickers every time her dad says he hates niggers. Many poltards said they'd disown her. Some said they'd do violent shit to her.

Honestly, the older I get, the more people I see glaring similarities in people.

Pol hates sandniggers for pretty much the shit feminists hate pol for.
>>
>>81498508
nicely done m8

in all seriousness though, shun her. I wouldn't lay a finger on her.
>>
>>81498815
>Westerners have NO sense of honor
Killing or beating up defenseless women is supposed to be honourable? Your own family even? You're savages and your women are literal prostitutes despite all this savage behaviour. Arab women are easy as pie for white men, deal with it.
>>
>>81498815
killing your own flesh and blood is the most cucked thing you can do
>>
>>81498910
Allahu Akbar

The Bible makes it clear that races are not to mix
>>81498957
Suicide is a sin
>>
>>81498225
you know......im actually siding with the muzzie on this. His sister was degenerate in his eyes and he needed to restore his family's virtue, to save face.
>>
>>81498225
The heads of Roman families known as the pater familias were known to strangle or stab to death a son or daughter that even talked back let alone anything more. Not all of them but some of the more brutal families. It was considered acceptable behavior. Pretty gruesome environment.
>>
File: monkey like.jpg (250 KB, 559x2048) Image search: [Google]
monkey like.jpg
250 KB, 559x2048
>>81498508
have nothing to do with her. She would be dead to me. I wouldn't touch her. That is for God to do and God rewards people by giving them exactly what they want. Both good and bad.
>>
>>81498508
I would MKULTRA psyops THE NUMBERS MASON her until she is convinced niggers aren't date-able but I wouldn't hurt her for making dumb choices bro
>>
>>81499228
Cuck
>>81499276
Very honorable

A woman's honor is of utmost importance for a good family

How you cucks can live with such utter shame I can't comprehend

>savages
We're not pointlessly violent like niggers

>women are prostitutes

Weird, my mom was a virgin when she married. My grandma was a virgin when she married. My aunts, sisters, cousins, etc. were all virgins too. And they know better than to ever have sex outside of marriage.

>Arab women are easy as pie for white men
>check flag
>fucking leaf

Why am I arguing?
>>
>>81499955
Arab women are the meanest sluts.. Astoria Queens for example.. they love coke and threesomes.. they do have the mind to be decent for public.. they are like the WWE it's all for real when the camera is on but behind the scenes (: they are the best because they will not tell no one.. if you are not a troll then you should know this
>>
>>81498815
thats the problem with westerners, they dont 'get' other cultures. They always say they do, but they'll argue to the moon and back trying to sell you their liberal ideas. They always think that their worldview is the best, when in fact its all just different perspectives. Look at the amount of degeneracy they have as a result.

Im not even reilgious and im of a different race, but i get you
>>
>>81500557
...is what white guys feel like when niggers post delusional cuck fantasies?
>>
>>81498508
Disown and insult.
My brain is developted enough that I don't resort to violence for every little thing like a nig
>>
>>81500814
Cuck

No wonder you're being overrun by spics and muslims

Violence isn't inherently bad
>>
>>81499955
>Caring more about muh honor than anything else
>hurting family is honorable but not big scary men, they might hurt you
So arabs are just retarded chinks?

>My mom was a virgin
Keep telling yourself that friendo
>>
>>81501083
#memed.
>>
>>81500814
"FUCKING STACY GET OUT REEEEE"
Truly enlightened
>>
>>81500671
O but it's not a fantasy my man, it's a fact of life ace.. keep thinking your arab women are not hanging out getting fucked then getting married to some one like you. . I fucked a turk and she had a super Muslim wedding, morrocan bitch an iraqi.. they are literally my favorite girls because they have to be so decent in there family life.. it's literally Crack cocaine fucking with arab girls even dirty texts while looking at there family Facebook posts can make one catch a nut
>>
>>81501083
>inherently
>inherently
>inherently

What do you think every little thing means? It means that inherently it is not bad, but sometimes, like for instance your sister being a worthless whore, not always good.

Let everyone who thinks "Christian Arabs are based" understand this, Christian arabs are just as backwards and savages as their Muslim counterparts. Islam didn't make them violent, they always have been. Arabs lack morality so they assume that anyone with it is weak. Even during the times of Rome your people were stupid and weak

>>81501283
I'm sorry I can't be as enlightened as you and accept my family fucking animals.
>>
File: socurrency.png (282 KB, 707x211) Image search: [Google]
socurrency.png
282 KB, 707x211
>>81501511
>>
>>81501123
What are you smoking?

It's the height of honor to kill a man who has shamed or harmed your family

"Me against my brothers, my brothers and I against my cousins, my family against the strangers"

>Keep telling yourself that friendo
Bruh, I'm from a different world

We don't see slutting around as normal, acceptable, or inevitable like you do
>>
>>81501768
"disown and insult"
That's not accepting; that's passive aggression
>>
>>81501792
What's that have to do with anything you syrup faggot punjab
>>
>>81501867
>It's the height of honor to kill a man who has shamed or harmed your family

You wouldn't though, unless you had a gang of your mudshit family. Your race is a race of cowards. You'd never fight fairly against someone.

Your mom was probably both raped and fucked around, she just hides it, like most of your whore women do. She definitely enjoyed the rape
>>
>>81501511
BIG
>>81501768
Nigger we HAVE morality

It's rooted in our faith in God, and our dedication to honor

>weak
Which is why we raped Persia, Eastern Rome, Iberia, Pakistan, and Central Asia

Which is why A FUCKING ROMAN EMPEROR WAS ARAB
>>
>>81502021
I don't know what kind of family unit you have, but disowning is a big deal from my kind. We still have pride in family clans and shit
>>
>>81502184
>Syrian
>Arab
kek
>>
>>81502119
Dueling is even more honorable

>race of cowards
Who conquered everyone relevant
>>
>>81504040
>Who conquered everyone relevant
Whites?
>>
>>81502606
Was he not a resident of Arabia?
>>
>>81498225
Yes

Coal burners burn even my own sister..She wouldn't but I would light the pyre myself
>>
>>81504209
>ooga boogas with spears
>relevant

vs

Rome
Persia
Transoxiana
India
Mesopotamia
>>
>>81498508
My sister married a black man and has three kids by him

He's cool as fuck, runs a barber shop and is voting for Trump
>>
>>81499182
I don't like sand niggers because of genetic intellectual potential not what ever strawman makes you feel like we are hypocrites...Their is nothing they can do to win me over...There is no culture change that will be acceptable to me...Its their genetics that repulses me
>>
>>81504409
All of Asia
Almost all of Americas
Almost all of Africa and arab lands

Stay cucked friend, you shit skins couldn't even touch China if you tried

>>81504221
How can Syria both be Arab and not? Syrians aren't arab
>>
>>81504568
Your sister should be drawn a quartered.

You think we are going to let you destroy our people but you will learn soon enough
>>
>>81504948
>All of Asia
lol fucking when?
>>
>>81499312
>considering a whore part of your family
>not disowning her
>all these roasties, and white knights getting triggered over families not liking ho's
You still wonder why the white race is dying, and why feminism is growing.
>>
>>81505305
>Indian
>China
>Japan
>Vietnam
>Korea
>All those other smaller countries I don't give a fuck about
>>
>>81498508
fpbp
>>
>>81499734
Pretty much this. The killing is a bit much, but condoning nog hogs is even worse.
>>
>>81505434
he said "conquered" not "fought"
>>
>>81504948
>All of Asia

Not Iran, China, or Siam

>Americas
Spearchuckers
>Africa
Spearchuckers
>Arab lands
Relevant

>Syrians aren't arab
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabia_Petraea
>>
>>81505675
>Indian under Brit rule forever
>China cucked by opium by brits
>Vietnam under French rule until Vietnam war
>Japan cucked by US military
>Korea cucked by US Military
The last two are the only "iffy" ones, but if you don't see what the US is doing as a next level form of colonization for the modern world you need to leave.
>>
>>81506022
Nah bro. What China is up to is next-level colonization. The USA is still playing Cold War games.
>>
>>81504757
Why don'y you, a proud burger, just adopt/adapt their rules? If it's your genetics, it should be fine, no?
>>
>your sister
>dishonor you

lol?
>>
>>81505787
>Not China
Wrong
>Not Iran
Who is Alexander the Great?

>Arab lands
>Relevant
Says the Arab, how cucked can you be.
Also the only lands that count are Europe, and Europe can't conquer itself, your argument is meaningless
>>
>>81498957
>flag
I guess that how you lot solve everything
>>
>>81504409
>arabs took West Rome
West Rome incl. """Rome""" and thus vatican city was taken by various others
>>
>>81498225
>how do people do this
>people
>>
>>81499734
Spoken like a true cuck. Reminds me of this chr*stian guy who knew his wife was fucking around other guys, while he sat at home taking care of her kids. His reasoning was that marriage was sacred and what his wife did wasn't up to him to judge, that it was between her and g*d. No wonder Europe and America are going to shit, chr*stians are the biggest fucking cucks.
>>
>>81498225
>anyone descending from ethnicities from anywhere east of Turkey are "people"
When will this meme die?
>>
>>81501867
what kind of nigger-tier tribal adage is that?
>>
>>81509895
bedouin, apparently
>>
File: you are retarded.jpg (247 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
you are retarded.jpg
247 KB, 1224x1445
>>81508778
the question was about if my sister was dating a nigger.

If I were married to a woman that cheated on me she would be out the door and I would have as little as possible to do with her.

Don't confuse "God is the judge" with someone spreading their ass cheeks and saying "I'm a cuck".
>>
>>81500636
Cultural relativism is cancer
>>
Low intelligence + low empathy = worst kind of violent subhuman scum.

I guarantee you the world would be a DRAMATICALLY better place if all people with an IQ below a certain treshold and an empathy level below a certain (I know no such test or measurement exists but lets pretend) point just >poof< out of existence. Instant utopian dreamworld (and now with 60% lower population density as well).
>>
File: 1466136618870.png (294 KB, 386x509) Image search: [Google]
1466136618870.png
294 KB, 386x509
>>81502053

it's called a meme, you may have heard of it. And here on an image board us anons like to post pictures of memes
>>
>>81498815
>arab culture everyone.
This is how they think, tribally and family focused.
This is why they cant have a single decent country, the waste their time on "saving the family honour" by killing their own women or avenging some petty shit done to them.
Literally brown niggers.
>>
>>81499955
Go home Brown man
>>
>>81504568
I hate all these lying 12 year olds. Good for her and for you.
>>
>>81498508
This actually happened when my sister went to university in England and posted a picture with a black man on her social media, when she came back my Dad beat her and broke her arm. She called the police, but they refused to get involved because they said they understood his anger.
>>
>>81498508
You do away with the nog, not your sister. This isn't a complicated situation, leaf.
>>
>>81513158
The nose knows
>>
>>81517350
You do away with both
>>
>>81498508
mine is, what do /pol/? my whole family hates it, i feel like my parents weren't hard enough on her
she needs a flogging
>>
White race needs a culling. Our biggest enemy is the cancer inside. Faggots and cucks need to be removed from existence. We are being destroyed because the white man has no more standards for itself. Honor is everything, we have regain it in blood if we want to survive.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.