[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you believe in some form of an afterlife? Are th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: visions of afterlife.jpg (27 KB, 900x637) Image search: [Google]
visions of afterlife.jpg
27 KB, 900x637
How many of you believe in some form of an afterlife? Are there any of you who believe in an afterlife without a God or a God with no afterlife?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10771487

>ITT: Pol's spiritual beliefs

Please elaborate on your spiritual beliefs in thsi thread after voting
>>
>>81495973
I work for Eternal Source.
...not worship, but work for.

I understand as a scientific fact that reincarnation is a reality, and that earth is only a small place in existence where somebody can be born and live.

And that somebody always chooses where they wanna go (though most on Earth were Scammed into coming here repeatedly)

Oh and... Eternal Source does not punish or judge. So there's no hell.

So that blows about every religious system out of the water to me.
>>
>>81495973
When you're dead you're dead, that's it. worm food after that.
>>
>>81496310
Can you choose to live on as the being you are in the afterlife, enjoying creature comforts?
>>
>>81495973
>>>/x/
>>
>>81495973
bwahahahaha

Get fucking real moron. You believe in angels and goblins too?
>>
File: 1466334278875.jpg (405 KB, 1559x803) Image search: [Google]
1466334278875.jpg
405 KB, 1559x803
>>81495973
KEK has a special place for all of his true followers after death
>>
File: 84SelfControl.jpg (20 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
84SelfControl.jpg
20 KB, 400x320
>/pol/ is no longer Catholic
when did this happen?
>>
>>81495973
Well, if life came into existence now, why wouldn't it happen again? Considering that we lose consciousness in death, eternity will only last mere seconds. So, inevitably we will all be reincarnated (in a way), forever.
>>
File: Enthusiastic Manga Woman.jpg (150 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Enthusiastic Manga Woman.jpg
150 KB, 500x500
>>81498361
/pol/ has always followed KEK
>>
File: 1467557469567.jpg (37 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1467557469567.jpg
37 KB, 512x512
>>81496755
>>81497206
>>81497457
>>
>>81495973
Your poll sucks; way too God-focused.
Anyway, my answer is: highly unlikely but possible.
>>
>>81495973

when you die your brain stops functioning and that's it, so make it count
>>
>>81495973
considering i have no memory of a previous life i have to assume theres nothing after I die, which might be good, considering life sucks.

However, if theres an afterlife and a merciless god, im fucked :3
>>
I believe that there is a god, but that we probably aren't of interest to it (god is probably some sort of unconscious hivemind)

When you die, some transcend or disappear from existence while others go to the astral plane. The astral plane functions similarly to ancient North America, where there are certain "tribes" of beings that go about their lives. I don't know why they exist, what they do on a daily basis, or where they go.
>>
>>81495973
reincarnation
>>
I believe there isn't any. Which is shit in the sense that you will never again see your lost loved ones, but otherwise it's great.
When I was a child and taught about eternal life (in Catholic school) as the greatest gift from God, I was fucking terrified. I could think of nothing worse than eternal life.
>>
Yes.

Only edgy cucks believe otherwise.
>>
I do believe there is no God and that there is no afterlife, however, I believe that this is not our last life, not because of a lack of a soul, but because the matter and materials that make up our bodies will be gathered into another organism, possibly causing us to regain consciousness in a new animal, all memories of the previous life forgotten, of course. I actually don't like thinking about it, it's not a very comforting thought to me. My biggest worry is 'reincarnating' into a horrible, painful existence, like one of those dogs on the chinese fur farms that gets flayed alive. I've had horrible panic attacks thinking about it while I lie in bed at night. Constant existential crisises lead me to this conclusion. I have no evidence for it obviously, I'm probably autistic but that just seems like the most reasonable fate to me.
>>
>>81497457
I didn't believe in fat cock sucking faeries until now
>>
>>81495973
I don't believe in any god or afterlife.
After death we will return to the vast nothingness that came before birth.
>>
>>81500437

>sweden flag
>atheist
>muslim hordes raping your entire country

It all checks out.
>>
to me it doesn't matter if there is or isn't. If I live like I wont get a second chance and try to make the world better for those that come after me what do I have to lose if I'm wrong? An eternity in hell at hands of an angry god is still better than the void and the void is still better than life here.
>>
I strange how many people and religions really finds a need to figure out the afterlife. Really worring about what positives and negatives comes after death, the end of you on this planet.
But at the same time being totally fine with a persons complete abscense in any kind in a theoretical "pre-life".
Pre-life can be nothing. That works just fine and there is no need to have something fill the nothingness there, but there HAS to be someting after life. Which is the notion i find strange.

(Obviously some religions deals with this using reincarnation, which comes with its own set of similar problems)
>>
>>81500868
ThePopekissingmuslimfeet.jpg
Catholicism is the only way 2 stop le muslim hordes amirite? :DDDDDD
>>
>>81498361
>http://www.strawpoll.me/10771487

We're Catholic the way Milo is: by taking black dick to the bum and fapping to buns.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.