[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>http://nypost.com/2016/07/16/pakis tani-social-media-sta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>http://nypost.com/2016/07/16/pakistani-social-media-star-strangled-by-brother-in-honor-killing/
>But she continued posting racy pictures and videos, and in Facebook posts she spoke of trying to change “the typical orthodox mindset” of Pakistanis.

Seriously people who do honor killings are nothing but scum. Even worse is the reaction to her death on social media.
>>
File: 1468680975387.jpg (90 KB, 590x664) Image search: [Google]
1468680975387.jpg
90 KB, 590x664
>>81494862
>>
>>81495005

While it's not a bad thing that some muzzie sloot is dead, I still can't figure out who I will root for when these fuckers and their Pajeet neighbors start a real shooting war.
>>
>>81495005
>disgrace to pakistan

>being one of the poorest countries in the world, cucked by the English and Indians and Arabs

Apparently those things aren't a disgrace. Funny how some subhumans think.
>>
>>81496589
>Americans
>Having a say in their politics

Obongo already gave all your military tech to India without it even being in NATO, talk about cucked.
>>
>>81494862
She broke the law (of God), and she knew the punishment would be death. I see no problem here. She made her own decision.
>>
>>81495005
Bitches are just jealous they aren't getting as much attention from men, how is this any different from any other country?
>>
>>81499125
I'd give some of those girls the D.
>>
>>81499527
The girl in the OP picture is hot but the ones calling her a hoe and what not aren't really.
>>
When is Sweden going to purge them?
>>
>>81499094
I guess Sven only likes muslim men
>>
>>81494862
Save the sluts and qts, drone strike the rest of them.
>>
>>81501243
Is it the mustaches?
>>
>>81499094
Sweden YES!
>>
>>81494862
What the fuck is an honor killing
This concept is foreign to me.
>>
>>81502369
kinda like how the japanese sudoku to spare their families shame, except it's murder
>>
>>81502369
Mudslimes kill their own family and friends if they perceive them to be infidels, in the belief that if they kill their infidel relative, the relative gets spared from hell or some shit shit like that. It's very barbaric, just goes to highlight the ignorance, violence, and savagery that is Islam. Arguably shit like that and the coercive nature of the religion keeps Muslims in line for fear of retaliation if they act out against their bullshit religion, and the main driver for why this cult still exists.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.