[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im gonna travel to burger land in a couple of months, the way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1468036743171.jpg (203 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
1468036743171.jpg
203 KB, 1024x776
Im gonna travel to burger land in a couple of months, the way things are going it looks like I will have to learn ebonics. Do you guys know any good places to learn the language?
>>
>>81491205
>Do you guys know any good places to learn the language?
America
>>
>>81491205
Put marbles in your mouth and attempt to speak. It'll be close enough
>>
>>81491205
just avoid predominantly black areas and you wont need to
>>
look up HipWiki, learn the terms.
Also listen to Drill Music.

Thank Me Later
>>
After every meal, always ask for a sweet tea to go.
>>
>>81491205
Well depends, where you're heading to?
>>
-welfare office
-government housing complex (carry a weapon)
-criminal court
-family court
-anywhere in baltimore

good luck
>>
>>81491205
Where will you be during your vacation?
>>
>>81491205
Compton, CA
Harlem, NY
Baltimore, MR
Detroit, MI
These are historic landmarks in nigger history and good places to study their dialect
>>
>>81491205
>Do you guys know any good places to learn the language?

Martin Luther King Jr street anywhere.
>>
>>81492005
dont forget Jackson, Misssssissssippppi and Chicago
>>
>>81491666
>>81491900
Going to Orlando. Is the city in chaos after the attack? I wont visit any gaybars but are normal bars safe? What are some good white neighborhoods?
>>
>>81491205
Cops (the tv show)
Judge Mathis (tv)
Maury (tv)
World star hip hop (website)
Live leak, you tube, etc.
>>
>>81491205
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJl0XuDKSjc
>>
>>81491205
>coming to America
>planning on a lifestyle that will require ebonics

Why are all the immigrants coming in such shit? Can't one of you be a worthwhile contribution?
>>
>>81491205
>it looks like I will have to learn ebonics
For the millionth time you won't have to learn Ebonics. You will have to learn Spanish since Hispanics outnumber blacks and are growing at a far higher rate.

Damn shame since even niggers are better than Spics.
>>
>>81492697
>>81491205
Cops and World Star should do the job. Also Youtube's Vine Comps. I love Maury but the people talk over each other a lot. It's good for understanding Americans, but not in any kind of linguistic sense.
>>
>>81491205

Listen to this immersive Rosetta Stone program one time:
https://www.mixcloud.com/ericthetutor/eric-the-tutor-8-hour-old-school-hip-hop-mix/

And make use of this English - Ebonics dictionary:
http://www.mrwiggles.biz/ghetto_slang.htm

You gon be a fresh up mack fo sho
>>
>>81492606
Orlando, huh?

Avoid these places at all costs:
Parramore
Pine Hills
Eatonville
Metrowest

Basically stay in the tourist area
Avoid north/west of I-4 (the main highway through the city)

Also within Disney/International Drive area don't go too far east either lest you want to encounter Kissimmee and spics.

If you want to go downtown: Stay to the east of I4, avoid 441 Orange Blossom Trail.
>>
>>81492606
This
>>81496160
I4's being doubled, so dont go between 7-9am and 3:30-7pm or else you'll be playing line simulator
>>
>>81496551
I know man, can't wait until all this construction is over, they promise 7 years but I know it'll probably be 10. I'm probably never going to use the new toll lanes when they open but am excited about FDOT fixing shitty interchanges designed decades ago (looking at you, I4-408 interchange). Luckily I commute weekdays in the reverse direction the rush hour goes in, so traffic isn't too bad.
>>
>>81491456

Because he'd be dead and no one would know?
>>
>>81491205
Bang your head against a wall until you blackout, repeat 10-15 times, try speaking
>>
Tons of them work for TSA.
You'll meet them when you get off the plane.

>Damn Looishawanda, I got's to get my break
>Get on tru dat line white boy, you gotta fine ass
>I jus funna look froo yo bag, baby, make sure you ain't no Bomo Bins Laden
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.