[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>decide to buy a pair of Dr. Martens in order to help post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
File: 1466430048917.png (143 KB, 437x599) Image search: [Google]
1466430048917.png
143 KB, 437x599
>decide to buy a pair of Dr. Martens in order to help post brexit Britain economy
>Made in Thailand $120
>Made in Britain $245
Is outsourcing the biggest problem with globalism?
>>
Trade isn't the problem your monetary policy is.

If some other nation wants to give you their production for your fiat dollars why is that a problem for you? Because of how your money is created and distributed.
>>
>>81490449
>Dr. Martens
fag
>>
Did you buy red laces?
>>
>>81490883
$245 just seems like a lot for footwear, even if it is made in a first world country
>>81491164
I didn't want to be that blunt about it
Besides, I havnt ordered them. $245 is $120 more then what I would pay for any kind of shoe.
>>
>>81491695
>$245 just seems like a lot for footwear, even if it is made in a first world country
And more than $100 is a lot for a hand bag, but women spend 10 times that amount.
>>
>>81490449
Don't worry goy, as long as you get cheap shoes does it really matter where they come from? I just set up a nice factory in Thailand away from those silly taxes and wage minimums, so I can sell you those shoes at a really great profi- I mean price.
>>
>>81491923
its a status symbol more than anything.

after $100-200 clothing and foot ware reaches diminishing returns.

nothing wrong with buying quality if you plan to take care of it. But over spending is just trying to tell people you're rich and affluent.
>>
>>81490449
are doc martens that seriously associated with fascism/NN?

Have had a pair since high school, usually wear jeans over them. They just look like normal boots with a slight rubber heel.
>>
yes outsourcing makes us all poorer by lowering wages and enriching a few kikes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y

the wrong side won
>>
Buy thorogood work boots. I love mine and made in USA.
>>
>>81490883
>hurrr muh fiat money

yea tell that to the 5 year old Chinese orphan getting paid 5 grains of rice an hour to make Nikes in a sweat shop

outsourcing only happens because they can get away with low labor costs in East Asia.
>>
>>81490449
Doc Martens are over rated, I suggest you skip them entirely.
>>
>>81494093
>US lost 3.2 million jobs to China alone in 15 years

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/data-mine/2014/12/11/outsourcing-to-china-cost-us-32-million-jobs-since-2001

>lol that's ok though, goy outsourcing is good
>>
File: 2011-age-gap-01.png (31 KB, 186x702) Image search: [Google]
2011-age-gap-01.png
31 KB, 186x702
>>81494496
>mass immigration and outsourcing are good right goy?
>you don't want high wages anyway
>>
File: 010212_2140_TheDebtwatc1.png (7 KB, 467x393) Image search: [Google]
010212_2140_TheDebtwatc1.png
7 KB, 467x393
>>81494773
also be sure to go into debt since you can't afford anything now

[hand rubbing intensifies]
>>
I never paid much attention to fashion, are they that different to military surplus boots?
Just buy the latter.

>tfw no German economic crash to make German army sweaters dirt cheap
God they look comfy.

How can I buy an ushanka without looking like a commie faggot? Any other good military clothing?I like the mix of practical and comfy, I would wear trenchcoats if fedora's didnt ruin them.
>modern coat just has rain directed to, and soaking your thighs
I wouldnt know this feel if trenchcoats werent ruined.
>>
>>81493904
they are depending on the colour of laces you wear with them apparently
>>
>>81495592
I just have black laces. That you really can't even see since I wear jeans over the upper part of the boot. I really just like the lift in the heel and the solid look of it.
>inb4 manlet
yeah I'm 6 foot exactly and this pushes me to like 6' 1" fight me.
>>
File: After_the_concert.jpg (100 KB, 634x594) Image search: [Google]
After_the_concert.jpg
100 KB, 634x594
>>81493904
In Britain the cherry red DMs especially were sometimes associated with neo nazi skinheads but the classic black 8-eyelet have a wide appeal including "hipsters", punks, anarchists etc.
>>
>>81493918
Those are really good boots, I've had those and red wings all my life, can't go wrong with either, hell I can't even decide which I like better. My wife likes the red wing boots the best.
>>
File: DM_SG.jpg (178 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
DM_SG.jpg
178 KB, 560x560
>>81496710
Adding some further examples for information purposes
>>
>>81491695
245 really isn't that much for quality footwear. The problem is Dr. Martens aren't all that quality.

Then again maybe the "Made in the UK" ones are higher quality.
>>
>>81490449
duh, no?? I got a cheap iphone and thats all that matters in life xD
>>
>>
>>81490449
Wanting to help the cucks that my ancestors fought to be free from. You're a traitor and will be hanged next to niggers on the day of the rope.
>>
>>81490449
Related

>They're turning kids into slaves just to make >cheaper sneakers.
>But what's the real cost?
>‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much >cheaper.
>Why are we still paying so much for sneakers
>When you got them made by little slave kids
>What are your overheads?
>>
>>81497545
Thorogood is less expensive. Would buy again.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.