[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug Users And Dealers Are Being Slaughtered Right Now (&
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: can't deter the duterte.jpg (132 KB, 716x960) Image search: [Google]
can't deter the duterte.jpg
132 KB, 716x960
why is reddit so triggered by the filipino purge?

http://www.cracked.com/blog/genocide-coming-to-philippines-and-no-one-cares/
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 648x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 648x960
love it
>>
>>81489489
It is kind of fucked up to kill the addicts.
>>
>>81489489
Probably because it goes against their weed vaporizer philosophy?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (62 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
62 KB, 1280x800
PURGE PURGE PURGE PURGE PURGE PURGE PURGE PURGE PURGE PURGE

burn the rotting forest down to begin anew
>>
File: Getting Priscilla's dagger.jpg (367 KB, 798x687) Image search: [Google]
Getting Priscilla's dagger.jpg
367 KB, 798x687
>>81489789
>>
maybe no one cares because they are degenerates
>>
Execution of casual drug users has always been my preferred method of control. I mean, what else has a better chance of working?
>>
>>81489489
Fucking condescending western faggots trying to push their agenda onto other sovereign countries. He was elected democratically, this is what the people wants.

Sure the punishment seems harsh, but the law is the law. Why do not protest the stoning of adulterous women in the middle east ? Or cutting the hands of thieves ?

Even their writing is insufferable. Reading their shit feels like watching a fairy twerk on lady gaga.
>>
>>81489489
>the people voted for it!
>nobody disagrees!
>how terrible, ban it now!
top fucking kek
liberals are becoming irrelevant and they can't understand it at all
>>
>>81489489

Well if the US did this, they have millions less niggers
>>
>>81489789
Sauce?
>>
>>81491018

>Why do not protest the stoning of adulterous women in the middle east ? Or cutting the hands of thieves ?

Because those are definitely way worse than the "lawful" killing of drug addicts?
>>
>>81489790
Not really, they're lost causes and encourage others to indulge.
>>
>>81489790
>remove the customers
>remove the market

No one forced degeneracy on them, they chose it.
>>
german media didn't pick up the chinese south sea situation so far. they didn't cover the national rise in japan, they don't show any putin speech.
media decides what is important to us, we just cherrypick out of this mess.
>>
I always hear westerners bitch and moan about it but do the Philippine themselves people even care?
>>
>>81489489
>government kills drug dealers
>oy vey genocide! this is another shoah!

lmao
respect to the pinoys who have enough balls to go through with this
>>
File: crackedsbiggestfaggot.jpg (6 KB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
crackedsbiggestfaggot.jpg
6 KB, 170x170
>>81489489
>Adam Todd Brown

I should've figured this would be his article. Cracked has a lot of faggots writing for them but Adam takes the cake.

pic related
>>
>>81491356
One lets people kill Lost souls and the scum that supplied them with the Taint

The other fucking kills women via pelting them with rocks(a fate much more gruesome than getting shot dead) for fucking another dude(also it should be noted that they dont even have to prove the woman cheated... they just need like 5 adult men to act as witnesses)

One is not like the other you subhuman piece of shit
>>
>>81492083

I don't support the stoning of adulterous women and I don't support the cutting off of the hands of thieves and I don't support the killing of drug addicts and I don't support any writer or article that appears on the bullshit SJW central site that Cracked.com has become.

I even support the Philippines if they want to rewrite their laws and increase the punishments for drug dealers and drug addicts. I do not and will not ever support a supposed "lawful" killing of drug addicts and, if that makes me a "subhuman piece of shit," then I will go to my grave with that moniker.

Fuck you, fuck your mother, and fuck Slovenia. God bless the United States of America.
>>
>>81493724
No, what makes you a subhuman is that you implied stoning women for adultery is on par with killing druggies and dealers.
>>
>>81495084

>No, what makes you a subhuman is that you implied stoning women for adultery is on par with killing druggies and dealers.

Killing someone for accusations of taking a drug or even proof of taking a drug is on par with stoning a woman for accusations of adultery or proof of adultery you fucking retard.

Both situations are absurdly fucked. Both situations are despicable and batshit crazy, stone age bullshit.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.