[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ERDOGAN FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: Busted.jpg (333 KB, 1200x1112) Image search: [Google]
Busted.jpg
333 KB, 1200x1112
Look the fuck at this and tell me this wasn't a crisis actor.

Why are all the others looking away from him if he's such a threat?

What's up with the ketchup tear "blood" in one nostril and the fake booger in the other?

Someone in that situation wouldn't emote like that. They'd be ANGRY, not sad.

Tell me this was a real event that happened shills, I dare you.
>>
Thus was a real event that happened
>>
He looks terrified, they are about to lynch him.
>>
>>81488303
Try adding some more colours, maybe then it'll be convincing.
>>
I can't tell what is satire or retardation anymore
>>
File: 1460540249687.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1460540249687.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>81488303
>It's an autistic american internet though guy exposes historical events as shams by looking at pictures episode
>>
File: 1467954221547.jpg (99 KB, 697x1200) Image search: [Google]
1467954221547.jpg
99 KB, 697x1200
>>81488557
>terrified
Just like this brute is "terrified" while he's got this crisis actor in a clinch?

Nice try though shill
>>
real even, real deaths. videos of people being crushed and ripped apart as tanks roll over them.. ketchup blood.. not everything is a false flag america.
>>
>>81488303
Turks are too stupid for carefully planned shit like that

Take your autism to /x/
>>
>>81488303
To claim they were actors is retarded.

However to claim that Erdogan organised it himself to take out his opponents is believable
>>
>>81488303
God tier cinematography?
>>
someone post the webms of the tanks running over people
>>
>>81488859
>cops having feelings

>not brainwashed cyborg robots after 18 weeks of being told criminals & civilians are trying to kill you 24/7

Cops have zero emotions , false flag 100%,
>>
>>81488303
>They'd be ANGRY, not sad

If they make pills for autism, you clearly didn't take yours this morning.
>>
He is not the threat, but people surrounding them might be.
>>
File: k55GLz8.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
k55GLz8.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
>>81488303
>Why are all the others looking away from him if he's such a threat?
>What's up with the ketchup tear "blood" in one nostril and the fake booger in the other?
>Someone in that situation wouldn't emote like that. They'd be ANGRY, not sad.
>>
Lazer eyes roaches are the final form?
>>
>>81488826
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
File: oyvey.jpg (115 KB, 798x594) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.jpg
115 KB, 798x594
>>81488303
>>
>>81488557
Hell be fine
>>
>>81488303
>Why are all the others looking away from him if he's such a threat?

Well, that certainly proves it.
>>
>>81493401
Hes dead
>>
>>81488303
not a false flag at all, 2016 America really sucks at planning coups

consider this: if Erdogan set this up, why would he set it up in a way that the only way he could get in contact with Turkey was through fucking Facetime? No way, he'd never do something to make himself look that pathetic

Get off my /pol/ US shills
>>
>>81488826
S T R A N G E. F L A G
T
R
A
N
G
E

F
L
A
G
>>
>>81488303
wtf I hate Turks now.
>>
>>81488303
I'd be more concerned at why nobody is looking at the motherfucker with a massive camera flash at their faces.
>>
>>81488826
attempt at the first by someone afflicted by the second
>>
File: guide-to-coup.jpg (394 KB, 1500x1811) Image search: [Google]
guide-to-coup.jpg
394 KB, 1500x1811
>>81488303
TIME TO REDPILL SOME REDNECKS
>>
Who cares. Turkey is an irrelevant muslim shit hole. Let them do their thing.
>>
>>81495076

Christ, what is it with all these pro-Erdogan shills on /pol/?
>>
>>81494949
Hello Uruguay how are you today?
>>
>>81495076
boom
>>
>>81495076
Considering the average turk has an education equivalent to middle school around here, you're not educating anyone. Erdogan is a piece of shit and you are simply a member of the cult of Islam that loves seeing true secularism and democracy die inch by inch in your rotten shit hole of a nation. Can't fool me closet jihadi.
>>
>>81495076
>Can't Tie Shoelaces
>Checked
>ShoeLaces.jpeg not found

WHAT THA FUCK
>>
Erdogan's cabinet discussed false flag attacks inside Syria many times, which were leaked at the height of the Syrian civil war.

>http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/turkey-youtube-ban-full-transcript-leaked-syria-war-conversation-between-erdogan-officials-1442161

tl;dr: LEAKED TRANSCRIPT SHOWED EDROGAN PLANNING TO FAKE A MISSILE ATTACK ON TURKEY

>Captured Coup-Soldiers claim that their commander told to them it was "Training" not a "Coup" they also claim that they had no idea what was going on untill People tried to attack them.

I actually was watching a livestream (periscope) where a solider was sitting casually in a tank (that may sound weird but he really was just in his tank doing nothing) and suddenly he gets swamped by people and they start beating the piss out of him, it seemed so weird at the time I watched but thinking back on it...
>>
File: FETHULLAH-GULEN-REDPILL.jpg (793 KB, 2560x2035) Image search: [Google]
FETHULLAH-GULEN-REDPILL.jpg
793 KB, 2560x2035
>>81495407
Truth is out there bro.

We are still the same roachposters who hate erdogan.

But Gülen's hideous threat can not be understated.

Redpill yourself, save Europe from Gülen islamism.
>>
>>81495797
Nope.

Fuck Erdogan, I hope he suffers and dies from stomach cancer.

I am a secularist and a deep sigh of relief happened 2 days ago when we somehow pulled through.

But you, you backstabbing cunt American, lets see what happens to your Kerry's reputation in Turkey in the next couple of days.

Let's see which one of it is more important for Obama, Kerry's legacy as SS or his humiliation for almost approving of the Gülenist coup.

You Clinton Foundation globalist fuckers will suffer mark my words.
>>
>>81495869

You guys still haven't manage to contain the Kurds though :^)
>>
>>81488303
I don't think it is or needs to be a crisis actor. But I do not look down upon your autism... please allow your beep boop rainman mind to consider he could much more easily just throw these people under the bus.
>>
>>81495076
Hate to break it to you, but the Gulenist is the only one who looks like a bad-ass there.

He's also the only one that looks fucking confident about himself, fucking George Clooney doesn't give a fuck.

Spec forces looks like a retard beer drinking wife beater.

Secular guy looks like he's just some desk jockey doing his job with resignation.
>>
Isn't being unable to understand people's emotions a sign of autism?
>>
>>81497559
t. gypsy beauty queen

Much love bro, we love Hagi
>>
>>81494142

The most effective lie is one that makes you look bad.
>>
>>81496274
Well Roachbro, I take back what I said then. I will not associate you with a love of Erdogan if you do not associate me with a love of Kerry (or any American politician for that matter). We're fighting our own war at home.

Most Americans would rather be isolationists if it was feasible in the modern world, we certainly don't condone the actions of these slimy, snake in the grass, corrupt pieces of shit with motives beyond what's best for the American people.

Since pretty much all Roaches are agreeing that while Erdogan is a piece of shit, but the guys who staged the coup are much worse pieces of shit and in fact more religiously militant, I'll have to believe you.
>>
>>81488826
...Jamaica ooooh I wanna take ya.
>>
>>81495798
>>81495076

Standard procedure, you cut boots/laces of POW so they can't run
>>
>>81488303
>>81494142
>>81488863
it was a false flag...attack, attacks usually involve blood

no crisis actor there, not like america where they go for the make believe

the three of you are morons
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.