[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
**Russian TV channel - "5th channel", "laughe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Minitokyo.Initial.D.270302.jpg (981 KB, 2301x1455) Image search: [Google]
Minitokyo.Initial.D.270302.jpg
981 KB, 2301x1455
**Russian TV channel - "5th channel", "laughed" at Nice tragedy.** They set as background music the score from popular Japanese sports manga series Initial D, while introduction news footage was being shown. Song is called "Deja Vu".

Watch from **3:25** on a russian site.
http://peers.tv/show/5kanal/mesto_proisshestviya_o_glavnom/73303056/?autoplay=1
>>
>>81486737
>>81486652
Is ur politic sphere so shittyy russian friend?
>>
>>81486838
What do you mean by "sphere" ?
>>
>>81486935
The politics in ur country, politicians and their relationship towards the ppl and the democracy
>>
>>81486652
Top banter, those cheeki breekis.
>>
File: 18zkwupjtqsvpjpg.jpg (10 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
18zkwupjtqsvpjpg.jpg
10 KB, 249x249
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHtry4zxN3c

That comment
>I can imagined ISIS driving Hilux listening to this.
>>
>>81487076
More and more people here are agreeing that it is like "1984" came true. I don't know how to describe it better. People know that the oil-powered government has all the money to keep power. And power elite knows it too. People with money just wanna buy stutff, Iphones, you know. Poor people just don't wanna get hurt and live their shitty lives through. On the TV the politicans say that west is opposing to Russia and being generally agressive to Russia. But if you look what people buy, what they wanna spent their time and money, the marketing in this country - it's 100% percent western. So it's pretty sureal. While talking, they talk about "special russian way", but in the reality this country totally depends on western product. And in "western product" I mean buying it, not doing something productive. No one wants to produce quality goods. From the top companies and structures oil moneys come down to people through smaller organizations and this is all everyone doing in this coutry. Sometimes enthusiats want to build some really good things, to create, to produce, buy in here no one needs it and they flop really quick. Just gather quick money and buy stuff - that's all 99% of people doing here. And that's in the big cities. In small cities and country towns is only one decay.
>>
>>81489277
So Russia is in a totalitarian controlled state where u have a common ennemy? Hope best of luck to fellow russian mates.
>>
>>81486652
Pretty sure these retards just downloaded a meme video with the music already in.
>>
>>81489670
It's like mixture of soft government and corporate totalitarism, that depends on western product for oil money. From time to time I think that USSR was even better, cause power and resources there was spread among many commies that could oppose to each other. Now it is much smaller group, with no real opponent. And that's where all the shit comes. But that's if you ask me, cause I spent too much time reading and listening politics, so I've got a point.
>>
>>81490583
Gd luck in this country, do u think this gonna change anytime soon?
>>
File: 1467306281808.png (461 KB, 565x486) Image search: [Google]
1467306281808.png
461 KB, 565x486
>>81487704
>when you about to Allah ackbar
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.