[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some help redpilling my family during a long car ride.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 741x770) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 741x770
I need some help redpilling my family during a long car ride. They were blue pilled by my cousin in grad school over BLM and cop killings. I tried explaining to them that BLM is very hypocritical, and that whites are killed more than blacks but my cousin said its because blacks only make up a small part of the population.

Also yes, I'm black.

>inb4 nigger

I'm a conservative and hard working. I'm just trying to steer my family away from this media brainwashing.
>>
>>81481855
Blacks are killed by cops about in equal proportion with the amount of crime they commit.
>>
Just gonna leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7lQzze8z3g
>>
>>81481855
MUH DIK
You gotta slowly redpill them m8. Like opportunity redpilling. That's how I redpilled my family. When something happens you give them facts, but ease them into those facts. For me now though I just like dropping truth bombs and revealing my powerlevel.
>>
>>81481855
>how do I
How can you convince people that your perception is correct when you don't even understand it yourself?
There are sheep on both sides anon, you are one of them.
>>
I fucking hate when people give statistics without normalizating for differences in population. Looks like you're the sort who does that, OP.

It looks like you've already decided what the facts are without doing much research. Why not take this time to find some data from a trust-worthy source (that means no mainstream media, only research institutions/government data) and figure out the truth for yourself.

Use that info on your family.
>>
>>81485107
>government data
>trustworthy
kek
>>
>>81481855
you can just tell them to watch the damn videos. they were deliberately fucking around with fire
>>
>>81481855
You aren't a nigger my man. I fucking hate niggers but I am all for anyone bettering themselves or their families.
>>
>>81481855

the pendulum of proportionality swings both ways, if you're going to use the % of black people who are shot you have to acknowledge the % of black people commit crime.

also; dont be that guy who spends a long hot car ride haranguing his family over something they're not interested in
>>
Thanks guys. All things I need to consider. Gonna do some research and see what I can do. Wish me luck!
>>81485785
Kek, true. I'll try to be as subtle as possible. We have 7 hours of travel time to go.
>>
>>81481855
Here is a fantastic evisceration of BLM

Book Discussion on The War on Cops Heather Mac Donald talked about her new book, The War on Cops, in which she attributes the recent spike in violent crimes in several major U.S. cities to the “Ferguson effect.” The term “Ferguson effect” refers to the idea that increased scrutiny of police has led to an increased murder rate in major U.S. cities, and is derived from the fatal police shooting in August 2014 of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri.

http://www.c-span.org//www.c-span.org/video/?411354-4/washington-journal-heather-macdonald-ferguson-effect
>>
>>81481855
Source? Is she racemixed?
>>
>>81481855
> blacks only make up a small part of the population.

Irrelevant. They posit that police are racist and target black people for no reason. The fact that whites are killed more proves that's not the case. Blacks commit more crime so it makes sense that they have more police confrontations.
>>
>>81486934
She's Jamaican. Jamaicans tend to be pretty mixed up.

Unfortunately, I don't know her. I actually found her pic on /pol/.
>>
>>81487597
What a qt. If blacks are all like that I'll have no problem with niggers in Guangzhou
>>
>>81481855
based black man
>>
>>81481855
Ayo we is at war with whitey and yo uncle tom ass gettin taken out first nigga
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.