[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanks to niggers, and I've been predicting this for years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 229x220
Thanks to niggers, and I've been predicting this for years now, the uniformed cop will eventually be phased out. They will essentially all become undercover which will make spying on the American people easier.

Honestly, it's probably better that way too.
>>
File: chief-keef-gun-1.jpg (88 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
chief-keef-gun-1.jpg
88 KB, 706x706
Sosa got them AR's
>>
>>81479062
>Thanks to niggers
Right, they're the masterminds behind this whole 'movement' They are also sharpshooters. Retard.
>>
>>
>>81479391
OP is saying they have been controlled by whites this whole time. This is what they wanted and niggers couldn't figure it out.
>>
Would that really work? Surely the simple presence of visible authority discourages a large number of crimes. It seems reckless to me to just wait for criminals to expose themselves before stepping in.

That sounds nonsensical.
>>
fucc da opps
>>
>>81479752
>OP is saying they have been controlled by (((whites))) this whole time.
>>
>>81479834
I think OP is being overly paranoid, but who knows.

>>81479864
HE A GOOD BOY TYRONE AINT DO NUFFIN
>>
File: SaoPaulo.gif (163 KB, 525x347) Image search: [Google]
SaoPaulo.gif
163 KB, 525x347
>>81479062
No. What's going to happen is they're going to be like the police in Brazil but better equipped. The west is sliding towards the Brazil model.
>>
>>81479062
I doubt it. They'll probably go in the opposite direction and further militarize. It's a shame, but when you have hordes of angry niggers out for your blood, what do you do?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.