[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Decline of White race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 48
File: DOWR.png (681 KB, 492x635) Image search: [Google]
DOWR.png
681 KB, 492x635
Why are white men becoming self hating cuckolds?
>>
>>81478536
Because the media and universities teach them to hate themselves and feel guilty about being white men.
>>
>>81478688
Why do that though?
>>
>>81478536
Are all white kids like this in school now? I'm 30 but if you did some shit like this we would call you a faggot and not associate with you.
>>
File: N00500_9.jpg (31 KB, 730x446) Image search: [Google]
N00500_9.jpg
31 KB, 730x446
>>81478536
Because hating yourself is the path of least resistance, if you openly despise yourself and conform to whatever normie opinions are popular, you are less likely to get challenged and therefore less likely to actually have to stand up for yourself or form a coherent worldview.

That's why it's caught on so quickly, the reason it started is obviously because of the Jews.
>>
>>81478536
School.

I remember feeling guilty about slavery in elementary school. It was the dumbest shit ever and it's ten times worse now.

http://nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k-8-school-teaches-white-students-theyre-born-racist/
>>
>>81478536
Because people still watch old media. I grew up with x-men, he-man, batman. The newer generation grew up with power puff girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4
>>
>>81478536

These are just the pussies raised by single moms. They think they are supposed to be interested in causes that women are interested in to get girls because that's what their mothers taught them.

Pro tip: have your own passions and interests and never pay attention to women if you actually want to get laid.

Source: a guy who actually gets laid
>>
>>81479996
> never pay attention to women
*only pay attention to women when you feel like it and have nothing better to do.
>>
>>81478847
>>81478536
Da Joos
>>
>>81478536
Because at some point, we gave a lot of importance to people that didn't deserve it.
At one point we could have act. We could have said that it was going way too far. But we didn't.

Now try to say feminism and BLM are going too far. I'm pretty sure you'll be exiled and hated. Even by your family and friend circle.

I hope Trump will be the first president to hate and expose those mongoloids. But it's hard. They have the media, they talk louder than we do, they have the victim privilege, they have a flawed rhetoric but no one seems to care about it and they have a "big villain" a.k.a the patriarchy.

When a movement has a "great villain" you can't stop them. Because the patriarchy doesn't exist, it can't die. And because it can die, the movement can go on forever. They are the ones that define patriarchy and a such, they are the ones that define when the world doesn't need them anymore. And guess what ? Even in a world with only-female leaders and all male enslaved, they would "fell the threat of patriarchy". They won and I don't know what we can do.
>>
>>81480650
What do they have to gain from it?
>>
>>81480333
checked
>>
Indoctrination with incentive.
some people just gotta chase the carrot no matter where it will take them.
>>
>>81478536
Because there never was a white race. It's a nineteenth-century pseudo-scientific fantasy invented by butthurt white boys to justify their failing sex lives.
/pol/ is true inheritor of such autistic faggotry.
>>
>>81478847
Because it's infested with man hating feminist dykes.
>>
>>81479996
the single mothers things rings true
>>
File: 1468659932062.png (25 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
1468659932062.png
25 KB, 396x400
there is literally nothing wrong with strapons
>>
>>81480904
only race of people that could possibly stand in the way of Jews are whites.

But they sure as hell tamed us since then.
>>
>>81479792
That's a fucking dumb song. Why would anyone listen to this ? Are you gay or something ? I will never list... HEYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHYEHEYHEYHEYHEYEHYEHEYEHYEHEYEY WHAT'S GOING ON ?
>>
>>81478847
Because they want your unquestioning allegiance. The Catholic Church did this with the concept of Original Sin. Progressives have used white guilt in the same manner. Your only hope for salvation is to surrender your life and will to an institution that knows what's "best."
>>
>>81481002
And you're on /pol/ because... ?
>>
>>81479615
Never thought of it this way. It makes a lot of sense I guess.
>>
>>81481372
To laugh at the retards. It's good for your health to have a hearty chuckle at least once a day. What's your justification, anon?
>>
>>81479792
>power puff girls is a problem
You're a dumbass. Power puff girls wasn't some agenda pushing bullshit. That came later.
>>
>>81478536
>white men
They're literally both kikes
>>
>>81480904
>What do they have to gain from it?

Muh shekels.
>>
File: 476[1].png (172 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
476[1].png
172 KB, 475x475
>>81478536
These are the types of nu-males that I see around town playing Pokemon Go. Beards, glasses, fat.

I also see a lot of thin as a rail Asians playing Pokemon Go. Their arms and legs are the size of my wrists.

Anyway, white men are taught from an early age that they HAVE to have themselves to get ahead. They HAVE to behave like women in school and have to write papers about "we were so horrible for slavery and killing the Indians" or their will fail school and never find employment. And even when they do find employment, they find themselves under the supervision of fat minority women, and the only path to promotion is behaving like a weak, cucked, woman.
>>
They hate themselves because they all look to get a roastie for their quick dopamine release. These men, like their alpha counterpart are goal-driven, the only difference being that they aren't ''good'' enough to achieve their goals. The problem here is not that they lack the means to achieve it, it's that the goal itself is wrong.

That one-shot goal-achieving approach is driven by dopamine which is akin to receiving a heroin shot. Sure, it gives you a quick boost, but not a lasting feeling of satisfaction.

The true feeling of satisfaction comes from oxytocin which you get from touch, intimacy and care. And how do you get that? Trust, my friend. That's why white men are self-hating : they can't think long-term, and can't surrender themselves in a woman's warmth and belong to them for lasting happiness and peace driven by oxytocin, because they can't trust, as they are too much boosted on dopamine and on the idea that domination is important.

Sure, domination is important for fake women like roasties and sluts because they are irresponsible, but if you get a real woman, and you're not afraid of her, you can easily cuddle with her, not think about sex, and feel secure and safe in her arms.

Just be honest, virtuous and look-out for real women whom you can trust so you can fall in their arms and let the oxytocin get to you. Hope you get to feel the happiness too OP.
>>
File: Super Drug.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Super Drug.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>81478536
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estrogen_insensitivity_syndrome

this condition can save the white race from estrogenic subversion. i was born with a mild version of that doesent fuck up my bone fusing it and i was born redpilled.
Estrogen cant bind in my body very well. so even if you put me on estrogen pills the trannies use. i would suffer no symptoms. i dont need no filters.

excess estrogen makes men weak and women extra hormonal.

they put it in the water.

creating feminism and rampant leftism.

Estrogen. its always been estrogen.

join me brothers. block your estrogen and let your Testosterone work uninhibited. it is the only redpill you need. the rest will follow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_tUuhDGD5g

when weaker men feel pain after a workout. i feel an powerful rush of endorphins in my body as it is in perfect hormonal harmony with my brain.
>>
>>81478536
I think you mean "why are white men finally becoming decent human beings?"

The answer: it's about fucking time.
>>
Nothing cringes me more than spoken word, black college debates is a fast closing second.
>>
they lack leadership
>>
File: 1457396935830.jpg (2 MB, 3500x2463) Image search: [Google]
1457396935830.jpg
2 MB, 3500x2463
>>81478536
I don't know any white men like this. Have never even met one that I know of.

I live in Alaska though...
>>
File: 1467812830054.gif (2 MB, 359x360) Image search: [Google]
1467812830054.gif
2 MB, 359x360
>>81481625
>it's a teenager thinks cultural marxism was invented in the 2010s episode
>>
>>81481795
>white men are taught from an early age that they HAVE to have themselves to get ahead. They HAVE to behave like women in school and have to write papers about "we were so horrible for slavery and killing the Indians" or their will fail school and never find employment

If anything, that shit constantly being shoved down my throat made me even more averse to it.

I think you definitely need to take what Anon said here >>81479615 into account.
It is not just that they are being indoctrinated. You can easily break the kind of soft indoctrination that is being performed on them, just look at how many people become atheists even though they were raised as Christians.

It is also that they enjoy this ideology because it gives them an excuse to stop trying and be lazy.
>>
>>81481002
It's always surprising to find people on /pol/ who know what they are talking about
>>
>>81481448
Read what Ted Kazinczky said about Liberals, it's spot on. Everything he wrote is pretty much spot on desu.
>>
>>81481955
How big a beard can you grow?
>>
>>81481002
The mental gymnastics continue even here.
>>
>>81482510
What mental gymnastics? Dude is spot on about race
>>
>>81482672
XD
>>
>>81481002
There's Europeans/Asians/Blacks/Arabs and various sub-species. 'White Race' is a generalization but Europe has a distinct culture from the rest of the world.
>>
Its probably feminism. Men used to teach boys about the importance of tradition, honor and nation. These concepts mainly exist when males interact and are unknown and alien to most women. It used to be an exclusively male task to protect the tribe or nation from outside dangers.

With growing amount of single mothers and the decline of the family, the role of the father disappeared from society, resulting in heaps of confused and rootless numales.
>>
>>81482738

Wow Sweden, really thoughtful reply
>>
>>81482448
Neither you or your butt buddy fall into that category. It is absolutely impossible that two branches of hominids, living in very different environments for thousands of generations could have evolved in the same way, and at the same rate. Mathematically, logically, and genetically impossible.
>>
>>81482037
2 0 1 6
>>
File: based test.jpg (110 KB, 750x510) Image search: [Google]
based test.jpg
110 KB, 750x510
>>81482460
if i dont shave daily. it grows really fast. had a beard phase when i was 16 though. was pretty fun. Tallest guy in school too. Estrogen creates manlets.

in all case studies of EIS, show us being 6+ foot as a minimum, i myself am 6 " 3

dont bother shaving body hair though.

already got high levels of DHT and balding young so i keep my hair buzzcut.
>>
>>81481955

>tfw kinda want to take test boosters
>>
>>81482927
>aw why won't these fucking white males respond seriously to my bait
>>
>>81482995
Oh man, I guess all the biologists are in on some big con when they disagree with you and claim that race is not a meaningful biological term. Are they Jews controlling them too?
>>
>>81483342
You are making a strawman argument against your imaginary definition of race.
>>
>>81483101
How would someone like myself, who doesn't have whatever disease you stated, keep estrogen from entering the body? I'm not really in shape but I want to become more masculine as I feel it's my duty and it will improve my health.
>>
>>81483533
Explain, please.
>>
>>81482458
Reads like a civilized summary of what you can find on /pol/
>>
>>81479248
Not really. Nobody in my class acts like that.
>>
>>81478536
Both of those people are Jews.
>>
>>81481573
I'm here for Happenings
I'm also here because I can see other opinions. Because i'm tired of the cucking around Feminism and Islam. /pol/ always exaggerate things but there is some truth in what they say. Some stories :

Go on Facebook, see a female friend always posting about her feminism bullshit. Sometimes it's legit (a guy harass her in the street) but often it's BS. Like today problem was the fact that she went to the hairdresser. She asked to cut her hair short. The hairdresser (who was a woman by the way) told her she should put a bit of lipstick to add a feminine look to a boy-ish haircut. My friend lost her shit because of this advice, blaming patriarchy and all. She post about those kind of thing everyday. Like, life is a constant struggle between woman and patriarchy. Every interaction in the world is analysed, every interaction is a fight for power. And every comments on her post are telling her how much she's right. And try to balance things like saying : "Maybe the hairdresser just wanted to give you some fashion advice, that's what they do you know haha" and you get a shistorm. Asking you to check your privileges and you don't understand because you're white male.

Still on Facebook, see an article about John Snow actor, saying he was hired only because he was pretty and he felt like it wasn't right. You see the same hysterical bitch in comment being all ironic and saying "Ooooh poor lad haha". Thinking that only woman have problem and we, white male should shut up about everything because some people had a worst life than us. Like WTF.

Now you go on Youtube to watch a video. The Youtuber plays the role of a guy who is kind of retarded. Not thinking clearly, being violent for no reason. At one time he hits a woman and laugh. Guess what you can find in the comment ? Oh yeah, more hysterical bitch saying how much this video is misogynist. The Youtuber had to make a video to apologies. The guy was just playing a fucking role.
>>
>>81478536
Literally institutionalized sexism and racism. There are almost no white male teachers left in the school system or in company HR departments. On a social level the deck is stacked against white men.
>>
>>81479248
This. I'm also 30 and here in Southern Indiana, you'd get your ass kicked for it and mocked 24/7 when I was in high school. Even when I was in college, these types were avoided (and they were very rare).
>>
>>81483784
Pretty much. It was a big red-pill for me to read his manifesto after finding out that he'd been diagnosed as schizophrenic pretty much as soon as he was arrested. His ideas were instantly discarded as insane ramblings because they challenged the political Zeitgeist.
>>
File: SuperHuman.gif (812 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
SuperHuman.gif
812 KB, 500x270
>>81483204
dont fall for the roid meme. its another Jew Dependency.

the best thing to do is have your levels checked and see if you need to block E.
you can reach a point where people think you are on roids even if you are natty. veins popping, massive lifts, running for miles, all that good shit.

although thats mainly because i am surrounded by Estrogenised males who see me as some kind of Superhuman.

filter your water and source your food. unless your EIS like me, you can consume the Jewish poison and not be harmed by the Estrogen.

natural ways to boost test are fine. i had a steak for breakfest before i went to train lel.

>>81483613
its the water. so filters, i know its alex jones tier. but it really is the reason behind the epidemic of feminized men.

watch you eat after that. avoid your processed jew brand foods. eat meat, local sourced butchers and cut out sugar.

lift, run exercise. anything that pushes your body to the limit. train hard. you get high off the endorphins.
>>
>>81483613
Don't be fat. Fat cells have an increased density of aromatase which convert testosterone into estrogen.

Apart from that, it is a normal process and you cannot avoid it entirely unless you have some genetic "defect".
>>
File: 13972455119068.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
13972455119068.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
>tfw all the estrogen they put in the water made me grow as an extremely effeminate girly boy
>tfw the jews got me and made me a sissy trap

Bros, how can I recover
>>
>>81482804
So first it's a genetic thing.
Then it's a "culture" thing, meaning it's completely fabricated and made by humans.
What is this "one culture" that is distinct from the rest of the world? What are its attributes? And what is "culture"?

I'll give you a starting point from Raymond Williams:
"Culture is one of the two or three most complicated words in the English language. This is so partly because of its intricate historical development, in several European languages, but mainly because it has nowc ome to be used for important concepts in several distinct intellectual disciplines and in several distinct and incompatible systems of thought.
The fw is cultura, L, from rw colere-, L. Colere had a range of meanings: inhabit, cultivate, protect, honour with worship. Some of these meanings eventually separated, though still with occasional overlapping, in the derived nouns. Thus ‘inhabit’ developed through colonus, L to colony. ‘Honour with worship’ developed through cultus, L to cult. Cultura took on the main meaning of cultivation or tending, including, as in Cicero, cultura animi, though with subsidiary medieval meanings of honour and worship (cf. in English culture as ‘worship’ in Caxton (1483)). The French forms of cultura were couture, oF, which has since developed its own specialized meaning, and later culture, which by eC15 had passed into English. The primary meaning was then in husbandry, the tending of natural growth"...
>>
File: captain_sweden.png (56 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
captain_sweden.png
56 KB, 800x600
>>81484103
Also, you watch TV, what do you find ? Media defending this roach Turkish president who is a fucking Islamic piece of shit. Media almost telling us that : "Yeah all attacks have been made by muslims but it's okay ! Muslims are nice people. And you know, we kind of deserve it because we're at war you know."

I don't want my country to become Sweden.
>>
>>81483613
Loads of cum up the ass. It's a shot of testosterone straight into your body.
>>
>>81478688
fpbp
>>
>>81484395
They pretty much always do that, and it works surprisingly well.
Mostly because most people will never even bother to read what he said/wrote. You can write the most conclusive theory on something, if no one else reads it they will never take you serious.
>>
File: 1468569934231.jpg (59 KB, 453x607) Image search: [Google]
1468569934231.jpg
59 KB, 453x607
>>81484450
Embrace your girlyness and learn how to please a thick and hard white cock.
>>
>>81481822

Read into this a little, had never heard of the hormone before.

Exposure to oxytocin inhibits feelings of fear and paranoia, and increases the ability to trust and causes calmness.

Dopamine is for fools. Cuddle with someone instead of fucking them to reach inner peace.
>>
>>81484515
Culture is a shared history of values, morals, philosophy and Art. It's combined with genetic and geographical factors to create beautiful distinctions between peoples from across the world. I don't see why faggots like you have such a problem with the concept. I'd love to learn about a pure muslim culture, I just don't want it being mutually diluted with mine.
>>
File: 1462721361312.jpg (257 KB, 960x870) Image search: [Google]
1462721361312.jpg
257 KB, 960x870
>>81478536
Just because these faggots spew more garbage online doesn't they're the majority
>>
>>81485064
H-how thick are we talking about here?
>>
>>81483774
"White race" on pol is usually used to refer to all people of European descend, almost nobody clings to the the classical definition of races. We are just aware that there are biological differences between people of different ethnicity, which may reflect in different traits, comparable to what >>81482804 said.
>>
File: 1462977939382.jpg (73 KB, 498x420) Image search: [Google]
1462977939382.jpg
73 KB, 498x420
>>81485262
Thick enough to hurt
>>
File: 1466878503386.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466878503386.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
>>81485389
I-i can only fit in two fingers in me though... I'm way too tight, that would hurt too much!
>>
>>81484515
Before, I thought races exist. Not in the "Hitler way". I was just thinking like : If dogs have different races because they have different "shapes" and colors, the human must have different races too, nothing wrong about it.

Then, I read scientist, explaining why there were nothing as "different human races". So now I know race isn't something about genetic.

But I still think there is race in a cultural way. We don't think the same things, we don't laugh at the same jokes, we don't praise the same god, we don't share the same history in Europe and in Africa. There's nothing wrong about it. We're not the same but we're still humans, so what's the matter ? The matter is simple : media and government keep saying that we are the same. Which is not entirely true. And by repeating this idea, they're just doing the opposite of what they want. You don't bring people together by spreading lies. When you lie, no one will want to follow your ideas.
>>
>>81485186
Culture is really complicated, unstable, and plural. It makes no sense to say that Europe has a singe culture. And culture is never, ever pure. It's always about cross-influence and contamination. That's why it's always idiocy and laziness to say that a billion people are the same in their culture
>>
Because it's rewarded, it's not complicated.
>>
>>81478536
>Why are liberal white men becoming self hating cuckolds?
FTFY
>>
>>81485788
I'd agree but from an outsiders perspective European culture seems fairly homogenous, as does Arab culture. There are probably subtle differences in Arab culture that are obvious to them but we westeners don't pick up on because we are not well versed in the way of the sandnigger.
>>
http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/actual-cuckolds-are-pissed-off-at-the-far-right-using-cuck-as-an-insult
>>
>>81485136
>>81481822
/pol/, a place for white nationalists to discuss truly loving women and being emotionally open
>>
File: wtwHsID.jpg (2 MB, 5472x3648) Image search: [Google]
wtwHsID.jpg
2 MB, 5472x3648
>>81484450
I'll make you my cute fuckboy, now comehere.
>>
>>81478536

Because of the (((jews)))
>>
File: 1457287808586.jpg (149 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1457287808586.jpg
149 KB, 1440x810
>>81486124
Sorry, no brownies allowed in my white butt.
>>
File: 1462313734657.png (294 KB, 365x390) Image search: [Google]
1462313734657.png
294 KB, 365x390
>>81485611
Don't worry, it starts feeling good after a while. I know.
>>
File: 13912393424312.jpg (357 KB, 600x624) Image search: [Google]
13912393424312.jpg
357 KB, 600x624
>>81486232
I'm sure it hurts too much!

C-can't I just use my mouth?
>>
File: 1378178272471.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1378178272471.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>81486228
I'm part spanish you fuck, now ven aquí, tus glúteos son míos.
>>
>>81484450
>>81485064
>>81485262
>>81485389
>>81485611
>>81486232
>>81486455
spanish "people"
>>
File: 1372094905478.gif (470 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
1372094905478.gif
470 KB, 600x339
>>81486547
A-are you big and manly? Hairy too? Is your cock thick?
>>
>>81478536
only the self hating cuckolds are becoming self hating cuckolds

they have always existed now they just think their opinion matters and that they arent self hating cuckolds instead they think they are specul snoflaks
>>
File: yuri bezmenov.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
yuri bezmenov.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>81478847
"march through the institutions"

It may sound incredible, but this sjw shit is basically just the snowball effect of communist propaganda and subversion from 50 years ago

I know this is a long video, but you should really watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
>>
File: 1449139702849.png (199 KB, 286x293) Image search: [Google]
1449139702849.png
199 KB, 286x293
>>81486561
I'm less than people mister leaf, I'm nothing but a cumdump, I'm a cumrag, to be used like a piece of meat by real men.

I'm worth nothing, I'm just a fuck hole.
>>
>>81486109

You might laugh and think it's contradictory, but the reality is a long-term relationship, bound by oxytocin, with lasting love, is what reduces crime, poverty, violence and general stupidity.

Fatherless children are more likely to go into crime and have all other sorts of negative consequences on society. You should read up on it. That's why I ay oxytocin is good : it bounds people and makes everyone better off, from the family to the general society.

http://www.fathers.com/statistics-and-research/the-consequences-of-fatherlessness/

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2010/11/72_percent_of_africanamerican_children_born_to_unwed_mothers/

http://www.fathermag.com/news/2778-stats.shtml
>>
>>81485611
its easier than you think to loosen up
>>
File: 1410829577634.jpg (136 KB, 940x767) Image search: [Google]
1410829577634.jpg
136 KB, 940x767
Goddamit I should really read to the bottom of the thread before I try to post something on topic.
>>
File: 1466908668572.png (165 KB, 453x433) Image search: [Google]
1466908668572.png
165 KB, 453x433
>>81486639
Yes, yes and yes a-are spying on me?

>>81486771
I'll use you too.
>>
>>81486777
Nah man, you misunderstand me. I completely agree with all your points. The book Models by Mark Manson was a real eye opener for me on that front. I just find it hilarious that the "most shit and hate filled place on the internet" is the only place I've ever seen actually advocate for healthy and balanced change.
>>
>>81483613
no soy, it's a natural estrogen. the amount you get from water isn't shit in comparison to the amount you get from eating soy shit, it's probably why so many vegans/vegetarians are faggots, all they eat is soy
>>
>>81485064
>>81485262
>>81485389
>>81485611
>>81486232
>>81486228
>>81486639
>>81486771
Your ancestors would be fucking disqusted
>>
>>81486949
no fucking kidding
>>
File: 1364221465958.jpg (25 KB, 366x290) Image search: [Google]
1364221465958.jpg
25 KB, 366x290
>>81486810
Before I used to be able to fit in five fingers, but I haven't done anything anal in like six months so yesterday I could only fit in two fingers.

>>81486978
H-hot.
Got any pics?
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 395x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 395x281
>>81485064
>>81485262
>>81485389
>>81485611
>Estrogen

I see Spain must have been put under a higher concentration thanks to the jews
>>
>>81478536
Media/uni brainwashing in cases like this, indifference due to comforts of the first world, consumerism and easy and many ways of escapism for most.

White race is divided while others are united with their own kind and side with each other too when it comes to bringing whitey down.
>>
File: 486.jpg (59 KB, 456x457) Image search: [Google]
486.jpg
59 KB, 456x457
>>81478536
Slide thread
>>
>>81478536
They're not. These dudes are minority. A tiny fraction of the whole. Not even 1%
>>
>>81487158
proper preparation can allow you to fit anything in
>>
The time is coming where we reclaim pride in our heritage.
The time of war is here.
>>
File: 1456012160966.jpg (105 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1456012160966.jpg
105 KB, 720x540
>>81487124
>>
>>81487158
I-I'm shy but here have a pic of my friend
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 600x600
>>81484450
Testosterone can cure most things

Make sure you block that estrogen.
>>
File: 13727253722579.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
13727253722579.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
>>81487124
My ancestors would have taken me as war bounty and plundered my booty.

>>81487171
I only drank tap water all my life up until now. I've always been high on the estrogen, that's why I'm so girly.

>>81487470
D-damn you really have that gangsta mestizo look going on. Hot. I bet you can really get me BLACKED.
>>
>>81478536
Fail attempts to impress the SJVags.
>>
File: 1468553939915.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1468553939915.gif
2 MB, 260x260
>>81487624
I'll plunder your booty till its BLACK.
>>
>>81481573
Kill yourself leftist scum
>>
File: 1385138216867.png (368 KB, 923x760) Image search: [Google]
1385138216867.png
368 KB, 923x760
>>81487944
>>
>>81478847
To keep men weak, easier to control went you have a beta.
>>
>>81487470
you look like the type of person I would never fucking talk to
>>
This thread got pretty gay pretty quick. Honestly im just reading these gay posts.
>>
>>81487624

Thousands of years of their own celtic and iberian warrior blood turned into some femenized little faggot.They would murder you.

Have you considered suicide yet?
Or are you going to just let the AIDS and stds finnish the job for you?
>>
>>81488163

fuckin /b/
>>
>>81488250
I never use /b/. That place is awful.
>>
>>81487624
In your ancestors time you could be a warrior
>>
>>81488335
You're telling me
>>
File: hhii.jpg (109 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
hhii.jpg
109 KB, 576x1024
>>81488056
I'll make you my personal cockholster.

>>81488154
same.
>>
File: every fucking time.png (2 MB, 2178x2602) Image search: [Google]
every fucking time.png
2 MB, 2178x2602
>>81478536
>white men
>white men
>white men
>>
>>81486777
This, Gary Ridgeway, the most prolific murderer in U.S. history pretty much stopped murdering people because he fell in love with a qt.14.
>>
>>81478847
Marxists infiltrated universities long ago

We honestly needed more McCarthyism
>>
>>81487624
>tap water

You should have gotten Alex Jones's water filters
>>
>>81488154
>you look like the type of person I would never fucking talk to
top fucking kek
I was thinking the same about this gay bitch
>>
>>81488787
LOL those have been proven to not reduce xenoestrogen levels at all
>>
>>81488335
/b/ has some okay thread. But to be honest I'm more on /pol/ now.
/b/ has like 1 good thread over 1000 other gay shit. /pol/ is still trying to raid things sometimes and if there is no raid, thread are interesting.
>>
>>81488982
If only I could somehow make my estrogen insensitivity a transferable power

You know your pretty redpilled when you wanna crusade against Muslims at 5 years old
>>
>>81488527
Hi! few things to start off with =]
1. yes I replied to you because you're a female /pol/lack, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.
>>
>>81489208
how do you know pic is related

how does a girl dick a dude without a strapon

unless you think pic is of most successful tranny in the history of japan
>>
how to get estrogen blockers?
>>
>>81489367
talk to your doctor

stop drinking out of plastics, or consuming products wrapping in plastics (meat is the exception)

consume large amounts of red meat, milk, and cheese

lift, refrain from jacking off every day

that is how you raise test levels
>>
>>81489521
the doctor will give them to me? What do I say?
>>
File: Veq0-3XsDaA.jpg (33 KB, 402x604) Image search: [Google]
Veq0-3XsDaA.jpg
33 KB, 402x604
>>81489208
Heh. nothing personell kidd jokes on you I was only pretending to be into fuckboys.
>>
>>81489521
>Red meat.
Though it does help, i think lean meat like Chicken and fish is alot better.

Red meat can encourages obisety and the more fat you have, the less test you produce.
>>
>>81478536
Men and whites have a noted capacity to organize and resist. That's not to say thay they do. But from the point of view of a tyrannical government, you will always have an easier time ruling the darker and more female (or feminine) is your population. It's like an insurance company avoiding an unrealized possibility through probability and past performance.
>>
>>81489619

Talk to your doctor and ask about estrogen blockers

get your test levels taken

fat produces estrogen, get rid of it as best you can

look into ketogenic diet

unless your levels are abysmal even after all of that don't take xenotest because you become dependent, even though it is fucking wonderful shit
>>
>>81489737
google the ketogenic diet

any meat works, you want to consume your calories as fat and not carbs anyway
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 1000x983) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 1000x983
>>81489367
The Jews are behind this...it's a trap
>>
>>81489983
obviously, but they definitely work as advertised
>>
>>81483204
Test boosters help about as much as penis enlargement pills. If you want higher test, workout, sleep a lot and eat right. If that's not enough, take steroids.
>>
>>81480858
You point out the Jewish puppet masters, and the house of cards fall.
That's why they push hate speech laws; it prevents examination of their tactics.
>>
File: image.png (196 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
196 KB, 640x640
>>81489208
Fucking top kek lad
>>
>>81489969
>>81489737
>>81489521

You guys ever try super rare meat, it's delicious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3cNiGMYvCk
>>
>>81488527
1. They call me Brock Lesnar
2. Tits or gtfo
>>
>>81490102
But it's a bluepill!
>>
File: asboutly disgust.png (452 KB, 440x459) Image search: [Google]
asboutly disgust.png
452 KB, 440x459
who /wheatgrass/ here?

It's supposed to be one of the most healthy things you could consume. I'm growing some now and make drinks out of them with other veggies like fresh organic kale. I feel a noticeable boost when I add wheatgrass.
>>
>>81490413
test injections and estrogen blockers have immediate and wonderful effects

they also make you utterly dependent on them because your body stops producing its own test after about three weeks of injections, permanently

>>81490305
if it is meat, I have probably eaten it
>>
File: well memed.jpg (63 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
well memed.jpg
63 KB, 680x583
>>81489208
>tfw /pol/ don't get the meme
>>
>>81481250
You're forgetting one very important people...
>>
Come on guys, haven't you seen this MTV clip that PROVES #BLM is angels?
>>
>>81490925
I've always found it hilarious that the blm twitter emoticon looks like 3 different colored turds.
>>
I don't think they hate themselves so much as hate that part of humanity we all reluctantly share.
>>
>>81478536
They are nowadays raised from birth to do so. We may see the pendulum swing back soon, but I doubt it will help much, it's too late. Only war can save us now.
>>
>>81484428
>its the water. so filters

Like Brita?
>>
>>81481250
fuck off kike
>>
File: teletubby_shot.jpg (42 KB, 400x588) Image search: [Google]
teletubby_shot.jpg
42 KB, 400x588
<Because of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=silUWKulciE [Embed]
>>
File: 1468771123588.png (938 KB, 940x788) Image search: [Google]
1468771123588.png
938 KB, 940x788
Idiots feel guilty for always winning.

It's like a reverse stockholm syndrome - or Lima Syndrome

pic rel
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.