[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question Session
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 14
File: StrategiesOfTension.png (655 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
StrategiesOfTension.png
655 KB, 800x1000
Question session resumes.
>>
What would be the consequences of the rebels winning vs Assad winning for Europe and the West in general?
>>
can you send me 1 million dollars in bitcoin ?
>>
>>81477286
Rebels winning means new pipelines from the ME to Europe and Cold War 2.0
>>
>>81477592
Why would that lead to another Cold War ?
>>
>>81477592
But the Cold War 2.0 began during the Arab Spring.
>>
redpill me on this Gulen guy
>>
Will Trump continue to fund the House of Saud regime if he becomes president?
>>
File: 1455758591670.jpg (204 KB, 918x918) Image search: [Google]
1455758591670.jpg
204 KB, 918x918
>>81477592
but they have no options. CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD
>>
>>81477983
Forces Russia's hand in a much more direct way than the soft coups of the last 20 years.
>>
I've seen all the theories about how Jews and globalists are trying to genocide the white race and destroy western culture, but one thing has left me confuses

If these hypothetical agendas exist, what are they trying to accomplish by destroying the white race? What could Jews possibly gain by using Marxist pawns to demolish western traditionalist values?
>>
>>81478209
I don't think you're familiar with the concept of a 'cold war'.
>>
Explain turkey
>>
>>81478072
USA is considering a takedown of the Saudis to protect the petrodollar through the next major economic downturn. Production capacity is already too far above demand and that is only going to get worse when we head into the next crisis. The collapse of Venezuela isn't sufficient to support oil prices by itself.
>>
Hi guys i'm also i high level insider. I will answer any questions that do not reveal who I am, which is the President of the World.
>>
>>81478348
It's a correlation-causation problem.

They want to destroy opposition, i.e., upper middle class families. These happen to be mostly white.
>>
>>81478020
It began in 2001 when the US unilaterally pulled out of the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty and started working towards a first strike capability.
>>
>>81476689
Does NATO care about the internal affairs in France at all?
Do they agree with current French government's solution to "learn to live with terrorism"?
Any fear of an extreme right-wing backlash?
>>
>>81478348
Because, in some way or another, western values preach anything but submissiveness and include self-determination, heroism and selflessness. By undermining these you considerably lower the risk of revolution.

It's all about population control.
>>
>>81478407
Erdogan has had significant internal opposition as a result of his support of ISIS. He needed to strengthen his hand to keep the radicalization programs going.
>>
>>81478787
Probably, but it was mostly Arab countries that participated in the funding of guerrilla and terrorist groups in the Middle East.

I wouldn't be surprised if Russia, or even China, had a hand in it, but we're only left with speculation at best.
>>
How the fuck and who the fuck expects the EU to hold up?

Wasn't Operation Gladio just an Italian thing for Stay Behind? What does it mean in your image?
>>
>>81478787
Silly. You live in age of biological warfare on top of nuclear weapons. There is no longer any such thing as a "successful" nuclear first strike - it doesn't have any potential whatsoever to remove the "mutual" part of MAD.
>>
>>81476689
>>81478932

High level Nato insider I assume by the way
>>
>>81476689

Say something minor that'll happen at a specific time as proof or you're just roleplaying.
>>
>>81478932
Yes.

Nationalist movements by themselves are not necessarily bad for the regime as long as they can be co-opted and pointed in useful directions.

The illusion of xenophobic nationalism is fine as a cover for war mongering, intensifying the police state, etc. Economic nationalism would be fought vigorously.
>>
File: FETHULLAH-GULEN-REDPILL.jpg (793 KB, 2560x2035) Image search: [Google]
FETHULLAH-GULEN-REDPILL.jpg
793 KB, 2560x2035
>>81479082
Ok now I know you are full of shit.

Everyone else who is being bluepilled by this moronic shill can read my pic related.

I suggest you disregard this attention whore RPer.
>>
File: curcoast.jpg (98 KB, 470x307) Image search: [Google]
curcoast.jpg
98 KB, 470x307
>>81479324
>not aware what the anti-ballistic missile treaty was
>not aware of how it's suspension means work towards a first strike capability is legally possible.
>thinking biological weapons can reach the US when nukes cant.

Yeah I had my doubts, but now it's clear you are an idiot just looking for attention.
>>
>>81479082
>He needed to strengthen his hand to keep the radicalization programs going.

top kek
>>
>>81478962
But controlling the population for what?>>81478777
Opposition to what?
>>
>>81476689
I got the origin of consciousness book, interesting stuff. I'm about half way through... anything else you recommend?
>>
>>81481244
Independent agents are the only real source of opposition. To develop in this way, you need a high level of education, leisure time to contemplate and grow, capital to protect yourself and spread your message, and so on.

These types of traits can only emerge from a relatively well off economic household.
>>
>>81481244
Well to better serve them, I suppose.
>>
>>81481500
Depends on what you know already and what you would like to learn.
>>
>>81479944
Took the time to read your post.

The idea that Erdogan is "anti-CIA" in any way is on its face absurd. The CIA's creation, ISIS, is running all their oil through Turkey for example. Western pet projects like this are only possible with Erdogan's cooperation. It isn't just tacit approval either - his family is highly involved in the business and profiting handsomely from it. Your narrative is complete nonsense.
>>
>>81483294
Yeah well Erdogan we can manage.

But Gülen nearly took down EVERYTHING Ataturk worked for 2 days ago.

Do your research better, and save that pic related to fool bluepills next time.

Or maybe you ARE a high level insider, from the looks of it, your mettle as a foreign policy thinker is as competent as Obama's nepotist blacks.
>>
>>81483501
There is no indication that the coup was even remotely close to being successful. Erdogan's hotel was bombed after he left, his plane was not brought down by "coup faction" jets in the air. A few soldiers were put onto the streets under the guise of anti-terrorism drills and quickly surrendered when they realized what was going on. The whole thing was a joke from the start.
>>
>>81483858
More erroneous information read from Reuters.

Now that you are outed, how will you recreate this bullshit AMA thread again?

You should go back to playing Stellaris, friend.
>>
>>81484606
It's ok Turkey. The psychological need to believe in the agency of your government is shared by many around the world. You will grow up with time.
>>
>>81485048
>dat 14 year old jargon

you made me smile "High Level Insider"

Is that your WoW Paladin levels you refer to?
>>
How can I make money on the internet easily?
>>
>>81485614
>be good looking girl
>shove objects in pussy
>>
File: 1466975494921.jpg (220 KB, 900x1122) Image search: [Google]
1466975494921.jpg
220 KB, 900x1122
bring me your questions, I have some information
>>
>>81486009
Are some contrails actually chemtrails?
And do you have any warnings for/or predicted happenings?
>>
>>81476689
Have you already commented on Alex Jones?

What are your thoughts/what do you know?
>>
Do the elites really believe Islam can be managed and controlled? Are Obama and Merkel delusional about Islams nature or they just don't care because of their plans
>>
>>81486239
Yes. No room for debate there. You can look up public companies that have contracts for weather modification programs for example.

We're headed into another major financial crisis and reordering of global markets as well as a shift in geopolitical strategy of the US. Confidence is the financial system is collapsing and the regime is struggling to hold it together without allowing a sustained period of growth.

Consensus is growing around the idea of a fairly deep global depression with only moderate impact on the US economy. Russia and China are to be weakened significantly and a lot of petro capacity knocked offline in the ME.
>>
>>81481581
>>81481635
They're already rich and powerful. And they've got America by the balls, what with us sucking Isreal's cock constantly. And considering they're fueled by the success of the west, wouldn't letting Marxism destroy the west just make them less powerful?
>>
>>81486278
Alex Jones started off as controlled opposition to dumb down alternative media. He's grown into a person who is aware that the system he was serving is dangerously flawed, but still isn't allowed to say much worthwhile.
>>
>>81486714
Yes, they do.

Think about terrorism as it actually exists compared to the real potential.

Any moderately smart terrorist could do tremendously more damage than any of them ever have.

I've mentioned in previous threads how a few snipers can knock out much of the US grid almost instantaneously.

Knowing just this one single mode of attack, you have to either believe:

(1) there is no small cell of terrorists with a few thousand dollars of capital and moderate intelligence level

or

(2) radical Islam is very much under control and the terrorist threat is mostly a bogeyman
>>
>>81487213
The idea that they have America by the balls simply isn't true. They've had to kill presidents to keep control and there is a lot of blowback from this. Belief in a conspiracy surrounding JFK's assassination is almost universal, and these sorts of ideas are very crippling to the illusion of the cattle being free range.

The civility of society can collapse almost overnight in very dramatic fashion. It's a rather tenuous grip.
>>
>>81486902
Anything you can point us to in order to learn more about what's to come?

Do you subscribe to Stratfor? Is there any other resource like Stratfor we should pay attention to, to have a better grasp of what's going on?
>>
>>81476689
What are your thoughts on residing the rule of law within a Constitution? In other words, the system of government America is supposed to have. A constitutional republic.
>>
>>81487627
What's the real point of the terror bogey man? At first it increased support for the establishment, but now it's only increased anti establishment feelings. Why have ISIS if their not going to intervene in the Middle East and lose public support
>>
>>81487946
Edward Snowden claimed that encryption does work. Is that consistent with your understanding?
Has anyone ever solved the discrete logarithm problem?
>>
>>81488070
You should have at least passing familiarity with the ideas being published by Brookings, CFR, AEI in terms of geo and domestic politics.

If you want a lot of regularly published hard intelligence, EIR is good although highly cultish.
>>
Is there any way to fix the middle east without going full final solution?
>>
Do conglomerates intentionally brainwash their customers into falling for cultural marxist ideologies or product obsession?
>>
>>81488267
We're largely support of the original designs of the US government, although some modifications are needed - mostly in terms of increased clarity. A major problem is the modern ambiguousness of some of the terms such as direct and indirect taxes, which were extraordinarily important to the authors but very blurred today.
>>
>>81476689

Could you tell us a little bit of your lifestyle?

Execise, food you eat and food you avoid and the reason why you avoid them?

How is calcification of the pineal gland connected to consciousness?

Cicada 3301 any info?

Do you have any insights how to improve a tyroid conditon it is obvious that pharmacy wants you to swallow as much pills as they can sell`?

What is your stance on multicultural society?
Is sweden on the verge to a failed state due to leftist politics?
>>
>>81487627
You weren't the guy who talked about the snipers, that was the government scenario guy who gamed civil war scenarios.
>>
>>81488319
The idea of terrorism justifies foreign wars for control as well as domestic police state. Both are very important to the methodologies of control currently used. It's particularly useful in the sense that you can't defeat a tactic, so the war on terror cannot be won. In this way, it is highly demoralizing to the population.
>>
You're not the same person as the last one to use that name. Care to explain?
>>
>>81476689

And why do people to tend to join/looking for strucutres similar to that of the bicameral mind? Like military or public service or other Jobs hierachilly orderd? Do the unconsoious mind love this state where it gets input from above?

It is almost like there is an urge for an anti conscious lifte in order to flee the chaos?
>>
>>81488700
Quantum computers exist. Look up Shor's algorithm.

Snowden is a CIA operation.
>>
1. Is Jesus Your Savior?

2. Thoughts about Milo Yiannopoulos? Is he an agent?
>>
>>81488944
Funding economic development instead of terrorists patsies would get you a very long way.
>>
>>81489746
What is the purpose of this operation? What is it that it intends to accomplish?

Are there encryption algorithms that quantum computers cannot handle?
>>
Archive of all of his answers here:
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/High%20Level%20Insider/page/1/

Page 1 through 30+.
>>
>>81481005
rare
>>
>>81489443
No health problems whatsoever, most of my food comes from small producers (although not necessarily "organic"), and I am in excellent shape.

Pineal gland is very important to coherent consciousness phenomena. Calcification of the gland destroys your sixth sense.

I'm not in a position to give you specific medical advice without a lot of details. Find a good doctor or do the work of learning what the available related science yourself.

Multicultural society in terms of actual multiple cultures isn't something that can really work. In terms of a mix of ethnicities, it's OK as long as you have significant homogenization in terms of good cultural mores. In practice, this doesn't happen and your regimes don't want it to happen - one of their tools to promote strategies of tension.
>>
Will i take a sip of my soda?
>>
>>81476689
How fucked up is the world right now, really?

How would we react if we knew what was REALLY going on?

Is there a red pill beyond the red pill?
>>
>>81489474
You may not realize this, but there was an actual attack carried out in this way in California by some disgruntled employees. It's a popular reference point because it is in the public domain as already having occurred, so no one can say you are feeding actionable ideas to bad actors.
>>
>>81489640
The emergence of consciousness is a very scary thing to many. Life on autopilot has its advantages.
>>
>>81490602
>Pineal gland is very important to coherent consciousness phenomena. Calcification of the gland destroys your sixth sense.

How do we decalcify our pineal gland?
>>
>>81489803
Many people have described our philosophy as resembling Christianity significantly, although the terminology isn't well-defined. As a highly symbolic system, there are multiple interpretations and a simple "yes/no" answer can mean many different things. There isn't any real information content to me offering you such an answer in other words.

I'm only vaguely familiar with Milo. No strong opinion.
>>
>>81476689
-Are you just another "underling" of even more enlightened or powerful people?

-In the last thread you mentioned an example of previous consciousness in the pyramids and sphynix being around 10,000 years old, not ~2500 ish.
Do you have a starting point to learn more about this?

-Is weed (and its legalization in select states) used to control and suppress the masses easily or does it actually help?
>>
>>81476689

I have read almost the half of the "Origin Of Consciousness And The Break Down Of The Bicameral Mind"

and i truely want to thank you out of the depthts of my consciosness for this perception changing literature. Can recommend other literature?

It is really amazing how my life/mind has "changed" to the positive since your first appearance here!

The human consciosness is so much more than procreate and consume. It was always this "siciety dullnes" lying on my shoulder like a heavy stone to carry. Or drowing myself in a sea of meaninglessness like an anchor at my feet rivet me to the foundation of mind numbing repition.

It was a revelation for to meet you!
>>
I missed the first thread, so excise me if you've already been asked this, or if you can't answer it. What is Trump's true position on NATO? Does he really hate it? Is he really buddies with Putin? And does Putin really hate Hillary that much? If she wins, is a hot WWIII assured?
>>
>>81476689
would getting doxed stop you from role playing on this board every day?
>>
>>81490331
People started using the NSA as a source of blackmail against others within the regime, so it was knocked down a few notches by Snowden's operation. Also an opportunity to spread some disinformation along the lines of RSA is secure, all you have to do to defeat the NSA is download tor browser.
>>
>>81487627
>moderate intelligence level

Well there ya go. The right answer is 1.) with a definite mix of 2.)

Islam is no boogeyman. Islam is a political ideology masked as a religion
>>
>>81490749
The world is frighteningly fucked up. Your regimes are incompetent, which in many ways is even worse than being evil.

Part of being red pilled is realizing that "the" red pill is blue pilled. Awareness and self-actualization are processes rather than singular events. The dialectic of the red pill / blue pill is itself a con in a significant way.
>>
>>81489551
I'm starting to seriously question your legitimacy.
>>
>>81491180
Regulate fluoride intake to acceptable levels and maintain appropriate acid - base balances in your body are the two biggest factors here.
>>
You are dodginf the Cicada 3301 question pretty obstinately. Is it because it is without any importance or meaning whatever? I highly doubt this!

Which agency recruits via Cicada 3301?

And what happens with the one that can solve all riddles?

Is it a good or bad thing? Since the most talented are often those who being able to threat the agency itself?
>>
>>81491527
I have to say it sounds very reasonable
Are there known algorithms using a different mathematical principle that the experts cannot easily defeat at the moment?
>>
>>81491281
I've had mentors, but don't have a boss.

I noticed a guy named Hancock mentioned a lot in response to this question. My own preference is directly reading the relevant literature in journals, but perhaps you would enjoy the novel format more.

We don't have any problem with weed. Some people use it as a beneficial medicine or even psychedelic while others are more like addicts running from something or dependent for normal functioning. It's potentially good or bad depending on how you use it.
>>
When is your task completed here?

How long do you stay here?
>>
>>81491288
You're welcome. Think of it as the beginning of a process rather than finally arriving at a destination.
>>
Thoughts about homosexuality, anal sex, and rape? Can anal sex be loving or is it automatically rape?
>>
>>81491331
Trump will govern similar to the way he has acted as a businessperson. There are some criticisms to be made (somewhat exploitative at times, as well as short term profit seeking over long term viability) but also merits to the approach - the world needs deal making between countries, not dick waving.

Hillary isn't interested in WW3 as long as she can appear to have the biggest cock in the room. These kinds of personalities usually shy away from contested conflict spaces in favor of bullying smaller entities. Think more along the lines of Libya, Ukraine, or Syria exercises rather than hot war with Russia.
>>
What do you know about the protocols of Zion?

Is this deception the make them an easy scapegoat to disguse and confuse what the real intentions of the elite is and who it is?

Are were they true but couls not succed?

Or are they true and succeded?
>>
>>81492217
There are a variety of cryptographic techniques available to circumvent the powers of quantum computers, yes.
>>
File: 1467261477866.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1467261477866.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
A while ago someone claiming to work on the ELINT pods of the SB3 posted on here. Also known as ghoul guy, pic related. Was he legit? Specifically his claim about letting Russian and Chinese spies access to certain mainframes on purpose to advertise just how ahead the US is in terms of defence capabilities?
>>
>>81492619
There are a lot of changes being put into place in the world. You've seen that with the release of the 28 pages and shift in policy in the ME already. The last week has been an important time to cultivate awareness of what is going on. My activity level will drop off soon, but I'll probably return from time to time.
>>
>>81493145
>in favor of bullying smaller entities

who would she push around?
>>
>>81493302
There are two different ways you can interpret the "jewish" problem. Low grade intellects think of this in terms of an ethnic one. The more significant angle here is that the symbolic significance of the OT and NT in the Bible are mirror images, in opposition. Lucifer and Jesus both call themselves the morning star, but one is suppose to be the good guy and the other the bad guy. This is a more fruitful line of inquiry than obviously false claims of ethnic jewish hegemony over the world.
>>
>>81493942
Not familiar with his claims although than your brief description, but it sounds like a cover for actual selling of technology to foreign governments, especially the Chinese, by the Clintons. They usually craft state-sanction narratives to go along with their treason. These are very sophisticated actors that lay multiple layers of deception in what they do.
>>
Do you see familiy as an important foundation of a succesful and enjoyfull life what are you stances on having children giving your gift to another human being. What is your stance on sexuality? Do you consider all this ballast?

Do you consider sexual liberation as a negative subversion to a healthy society?
Samw with LGBT++++?
>>
>>81494032
Regime change in Saudi Arabia is on the table. They are trying to get control over Iran and Venezuela before going ahead with this though. You don't want to decrease petro supplies by the full amount of Saudi capacity, but it's almost impossible to prevent at least a temporary near complete outage. To compensate, it is important to have the ability to bring up capacity elsewhere, although maintaining a net decrease.
>>
Who is satoshi nakamoto?
>>
>>81483858
Why didn't they sense the G4 on the ground?
>>
1. Why is Obama legitimizing violence against cops while inviting high-ranking BLM protestors to the white house?

2. If someone was able to kill Obama, what would happen? Would it destroy a faction or a certain agenda?
>>
Thanks for the reply.

How much more developed can our conscience become? If you were to compare an average person to their full potential for example, how far along the line would they be?
>>
Favorite Beatle. Fav beatle song.
fave movie.
Fave stand up comedian.

Ideal 3 historical figures for dinner convo.
>>
>>81494768
Obviously you need a number of healthy stable families to produce the next generation. At the same time, it's very consuming of your attention and can inhibit personal growth. Some of us have families, others not.

One of the big problems with sexual liberation movement is that very few people bond as individuals. We've largely been dependent on societal mores and biological induction of pair bonding to maintain stable families, but we tossed all that out of the window without compensating and there are serious widespread consequences.
>>
1. Is Masturbation bad?

2. Do you have sex?

3. Are you married?

4. Have children?

5. Are you gay?

6. Are you even a male?
>>
Do you know which vaccines to avoid at all cost?

Since a virus can trigger cancer what are proper counter mesurements you can to prevent it in first place?

Is a certain state of mind related to a better overall health or is it even possibel to influence a diseas via consciousness? (rethoric question but maybe someone who reads your answers get help)
>>
>>81476689
Based on your interests-- do you have any affiliation with the Sante Fe Institute?

If not is something similar a good example of a contemporary leg of a mystery school
>>
How should our system be restructured in your view? Should voting be restricted among gender, race, or economic lines?
>>
>>81494492
Do you see Lucifer as a character in a work of fiction? If not, what is the nature of this entity? A kind of consciousness that exists without a physical body?
>>
Is it true NATO can shut down atoms in nuclear bombs?
>>
>>81495564
Obama in particular has a deep sense of betrayal related to his work as part of the CIA. He has genuine dislike of some elements of the establishment, but no one would let him get on TV and spout off such encouragement if it didn't also serve the regime in terms of diving up the population against itself.

Killing him would likely result in widespread riots, but not any major shift in policy.
>>
>>81495736
Infancy
>>
>>81476689
I asked you a question last night and in your answer you asked me if I was familiar with the Sign of Jonah. I looked it up, and as I was falling asleep I think I understood what it was about. My question was about the May 2 2011 Osama raid, you told me to look and see what other events were close to then and the only one I saw was the royal wedding on April 29. Not sure what the connection is there or if I'm on the right track. Jonah running from God and thereby imprisoned in the belly of the beast, the pharisees demanding a sign from Jesus right after he performed miracles, they had no faith, so what is basically being said is that faith in God is not something that can be given conditionally, God will not save you and show you the secrets of the world and prove these things to you, all the evidence is already there, if you ask and overreach you missed the point entirely. Also, on blasphemy: I started thinking of how evil acts are like a demand for God to reveal himself and in a way are extreme versions of this. Picture some 'priest' raping, torturing, and killing kids in some crypt in the Church basement. They are so far from God and so desperate for a sign that won't come, they get hard off the sick thoughts of lust and destruction, and all the while they are looking for a sign, surely something so provocatively evil must warrant a response from God. But they get none, are forever disconnected, will never find out, and will be utterly destroyed. Also seems like the Killing of Isaac in the old testament is kind of similar in that Abraham actually goes through with it, but it seems like the inverse, in that Abraham's faith is in Satan in a way, and the fact that he is willing to kill his beloved son brings out Satan in a sign to Isaac. Seems like a different god than Jonah. Are these stories meant to be opposites?
>>
If there was a World War with USA and Russia on one team, and everyone else on the other, and no nukes were allowed, which side would win?
>>
>>81496019
For an unsophisticated actor, the easiest way to deal with the vaccine problem is skip the things that are not deadly. No reason to get a flu shot each year for most people. Depending on your lifestyle, where you venture in the world, how closely you interact with urban populations, you might skip an awful lot.

We don't think you have any responsibility to inoculate yourself to provide herd immunity to others with weaker immune systems, which is a lot of the ongoing basis for many vaccination programs.
>>
>>81496391

I have read this aswell but related to the sign of Jonah you have to go 3 days ahead i guess. And there were a memorial at the WTC ground zero Obama attended?

Since the "death" of Osama is symbolically related to Jonah get swallowed by a fish.
>>
>>81496384
Thanks. Same question for one of the most advanced persons.
>>
>>81496240
There is symbolic significance in the abstract in terms of ideology, as well as tangible significance in terms of those who adopt the same.
>>
That you persistently dodge my question about Cicada 3301 start to give me an itch under my findernail to say it with a german idom.

Give us at least a direction please where this leads to i mean it is obvious that this is some kind of assessment or recruitment but i am really really curios how deep the rabbit hole is or at least what name on the entrance stands.
>>
>>81496391
The OP image is related to this question.

Trump "goaded" the release of Obama's birth certificate three days before the Osama raid.

Should set to rest questions about how anti-establishment anyone really is once you appreciate the big picture here.
>>
>>81497456
Can anyone become an insider?
What is the rabbit hole?
>>
>>81497203
Even "advanced" people have a long way to go. The state of the world is hardly desirable, or even remotely close to its immediate potential. This is an indictment of everyone, including "good" people.
>>
Any information on ayy lmaos?
>>
>>81498216
No one is disqualified from our organization for reasons outside their control like gender, but some people simply don't have the genetic potential given current technology, i.e., a person with Down's syndrome.
>>
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6506148.PN.&OS=PN%2F6506148&RS=PN%2F6506148

Can you assess this for us?

Should we stay away from monitors?

Public monitors?

Can you make poeple obdient via Alpha waves since this is the natural state of an unactive mind?
>>
>>81498583
Whats your take on DMT and the entitys in DMT-Hyperspace? Good or Bad idea to communicate with this types?
>>
>>81498403

No lmaos he answered this question many times.
>>
>>81498403
>>81498835
>>81498583

No ayy lmaos seems a bit off. How do you explain the UFO and Abduction phenomenon?
>>
In a previous AMA you mentioned investigating one's bloodline to determine if one is a member of the chosen people. Who are the chosen people? Chosen by whom?

You also mentioned Indigo children. What are their characteristics and where do they come from?

Do we know the most powerful people? Are the Rothschilds and Rockefellers at the top, or is there someone more powerful?
>>
>>81498583
What about autism? Current technology make it an advantage, but a new middle age could make it an inconvenient.
>>
>>81498268
Fair enough, but then how do you know what the upper limits are? Not questioning your answer, just want to know what indications you have of much higher levels of consciousness.
>>
>>81498583
How much of history has been changed/made up? I started delving in more into the sciences and a lot of things in history that people have done, don't seem to add up based on the technology and/or level of math they had.
>>
Can you please elaborate on cohesive consciousness? What can be done to attain it, specifically?

What is the best system to test your body's acid base balance? Can you point us to some reading material that shows a legitimate method of decalcifying one's pineal gland?

Thank you again for continuing to make these threads. I've been studying them diligently.
>>
>>81498403
>>81498835
>>81499025
Any information on paranormal stuff then, not necessarily lmaos?
Anything deep sea related?
>>
>>81498591
Most technology of this nature can be thought of as roughly equivalent to advertising. It works subtly on susceptible minds, but not a major concern if you're living a balanced and thoughtful lifestyle.
>>
>>81499764
I am going to check out "Origin Of Consciousness And The Break Down Of The Bicameral Mind".

Any other material you can recommend ? Books/movies whatever.
>>
Does the grapefruit method really work?
>>
>>81499043
I'm related to clovis and Charlemagne.

Job please.
>>
>>81499043
I think you are confusing me with someone else, or misinterpreting something I said.

You could compile a pretty exhaustive list of powerful people from the public record. There's no such thing as a breakaway civilization secretly pulling the levers of the "apparently" powerful from a moon base or something like that.
>>
>>81499197
Social phenomena are highly important to properly comprehending the world. You wouldn't simultaneously think of someone as functionally autistic and also very aware.

Slightly weaker than normal social intuition that is more than compensated by keen intellect can work.
>>
Which phenomenon is behind deep earth sounds. Is it the mere movment of techtonic plates? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpBUiNJh928

Any insights about the Dyatlov Pass incident`?
>>
>>81497456
I get the feeling that symbols are more or less buttons that people can push to manipulate a person. What are the benefits in terms of self-growth of understanding this mechanism thoroughly?
>>
Race is a common theme among many of the questions you've been asked and you have repeatedly stated that it's not nearly as big of deal as many of us think. But what can we do about the welfare-supported inner-city Americans (many of whom are low-IQ blacks) to make them not be a drain on productive tax-paying society?
>>
>>81500151
>Whats your take on DMT and the entitys in DMT-Hyperspace? Good or Bad idea to communicate with this types?

Or any info on DMT?
>>
>>81499342
History as a record of significant events is mostly accurate, but as taught is highly misleading both in terms of narratives that are created, inclusion of theory (or lies) as fact, and in terms of what is left out.
>>
Was Obama born in the US? If not where was he born
>>
Is there anything interesting you can tell us about UK politics? Is there any sort of corruption there?
What's going to happen with Brexit?
>>
Also in your very first thred an anon asked/said this:

If you're not catholic you are a disinformation agent.
Event then if you are supposedly catholic renounce masons and the masonic order or you again are there for an implanted mason in the church out to ruin the one true faith of God in Christ as yet anot her disinformation agent.
OP image is prince William the true antichrist.
Out of my way produstant herattics and vile new age witches.
A warrior of God is crusading and nothing can stop him that is flesh.

You answered this:
Perhaps you should formulate related questions. Your concerns are not unimportant, but are somewhat misguided.

What question he should have asked?
Where is the importance of his concerns?
And what are the answers to the qustions he should have asked?
>>
>>81500739
You need robust economic growth that organically drives a "minimum" wage higher. It should always be more advantageous to work than be on welfare, but that often isn't the case today and this is intentional. The government wants a dependent class not just as a reliable base of support but as an attacking prong on the middle class.
>>
What's the best way to dose up on citric acid? Is it enough to drink orange juice or does it need to be taken intravenously?

What is the danger from microwaves?

Regarding the past civilization that was destroyed, is it known how advanced their technology was? What is a good starting point to find remains of this civilization (beyond the known myths)?
>>
>>81476689
>>81476689
Platform rail=moving parking garage?

Large scale, next generation infrastructure improvements not just "gold plated toilets? "

Public/private partnerships that are transparent and have clearly defined goals and how those projects would benefit society as a whole.
>>
>>81500888
I'm not sure exactly where he was born, but there is a picture of his actual father in OP image.
>>
>>81476689

Did any money from the matured fraudulent 1991 bonds end up in was the William J. Clinton Foundation?
>>
What do you think of number related "magick" like gematria? Are they of any serious meaning for your organisations besides ofcourse the semantics of math?

And whom you consider the most important philospher of our time?
>>
>>81501275
UK - US relations are somewhat tense and could break. London considers China a strategic opportunity to control, whereas many in the US consider it a dangerous potential rival to hegemony. The British also established the House of Saud and US is considering taking it down, which is another hot topic that could materially strain relations.
>>
Was Yuri correct about communist subversion, did this stop when the soviets fell? How does your organization respond to the SJW trend
>>
>>81476689

Can you give us a public pgp/gpg key to verify you in future?
>>
>>81501869
What?
>>
>>81501655
Many global monuments (Pyramids) were built back then. There is a wide array of artifacts that are dated to the era you can look up in the literature. Very limited cave drawings have been found, but no advanced writing or manuscripts other than stone engravings. They probably had paper and some form of ink, but none of that would be left today.
>>
No infos on Ayy Lmaos.
No infos on DMT.
No infos on child molestation rings.

Nothing really new to the table whatsoever.

Calls himself the good guy.

Time to post whole day on /pol/.

Smells fishy. Smells like RP faggot. Not bad RP but still dissapointing. Get more creative.
>>
What do you make of the general escalation of alleged insider leaking we've been seeing over the past decade and in particular the uptick over the past year or so? Do you reckon that's more to do with dropping chaff as average people go through what Brzezinski called the global political awakening, more taking the opportunity to try to push things in what they view to be a positive direction, or merely indicative of increasing volatility and dischord behind the scenes?
>>
>>81501721
IE the rail system moves you and your car between point A and B, rather than simple passenger rail. Easier than dealing with the last mile problem when we already have a solution for that.
>>
>>81502826
Are you aware of Sam Hyde?
>>
>>81502826
Oh please so much this. I've been clamoring for this since forever, particularly with the extensive and seemingly underutilized freight rail system we already have in place.
>>
I beg you please give me some information about Cicada 3301!

I cant articulate it prober but the references used by Cicada remind me to the references you make from time to time.

This itching under my finger nails gets really uncomfortable please give me some release :)
>>
>>81501936
Not directly. The money from these bond issuances were used to buy up assets in the old USSR. That's where the close ties between Bush/Clinton and Russian oligarchs originates. Biden's involvement in Ukraine gas, or Clinton in the nuclear deals as examples.
>>
>>81502666
In some cases like Snowden, it isn't real leaking. Broadly speaking though, you're right that there is an uptick in internal discontent. A lot of people realize that the governance structure is failing and want a better way.
>>
>>81501655

If you google a bit you will find more about the specific decalcification method. I will start to decalc tomorrow by citriy acid drinking fresh citrion juice on empty stomach of 5-7 citrons.

There are other supplements that can help aswell like some sort of fishoil and some tea.

But you also should stop bad habbits!
Drinking, smoking etc
>>
What happens after death?
>>
And is there any evidence of ghosts being real?
>>
What is the symbolic meaning of the bread of life discourse where Jesus says unless you eat the flesh of the son of man and drink his blood you have no life with you which he repeats multiple times until many of his followers leave him? This symbolism is continued at the last supper where he tells his followers to eat his body and drink his blood in the form of bread and wine in memory of him. What does it mean?
>>
>>81503608
You're dead.
>>
>>81503774
Explain please.
>>
>>81501608
Is inner-city ghetto culture as dangerous as it seems? Do you really think it's possible to overcome that with the robust economic growth you mention?
>>
>>81503408
Does Snowden see the big picture in what he was part of? Or is he just a pawn for those in control? Another way to put it, does he legitimately think he was doing what he wanted to do (free will,) or did he know the plan all along?
>>
>>81503774
Sorry for posting it again if you didn't see it.

Any other recommendations for books or other material besides "Origin Of Consciousness And The Break Down Of The Bicameral Mind" ?
>>
>>81503729
No

>>81503739
He never took a blood oath to join a mystery school. The idea is that if you carry on his teachings, they become public knowledge and no one should need to take such an oath or compromise themselves in that way in the future in order to gain access to hidden knowledge.
>>
>>81502826

Does it really make it sense to carry 20 times of your own weight with you just to bring you comfortable to the location you want.

The energy and therefore money safed by dont doing this could probably provide for alot of carsharing stations at the train stations.

But maybe i cant really imagine how big the USA are due to the tiny overpopulated size of Germany.
>>
>>81503955

As i read this myself at the moment there are many reference worth checking. But in genereal i am also very interested in certain recommendations!!!
>>
>>81503876
Blacks went from pretty much 0% literacy and no economic mobility to a robust and mobile demographic with higher rates of marriage stability, childbirth in wedlock, etc., all under the limiting circumstances of jim crow era in a very short time period - largely related to the injection of some mobility and education in WW2 / veteran aid programs. Sincere efforts to uplift the community would likely meet even more robust success.
>>
Are the gnostic writings such as in Nag Hammadi library worth studying? Was your group involved in writing them?

How about the Book of Enoch?
>>
>>81503774
Iam out. He is just RPing or is a lowlvl shitlord in his magic club.

Or more like wannabe Tom Clancy Conspiracy Edition.
>>
File: 1468707202021.jpg (624 KB, 1600x905) Image search: [Google]
1468707202021.jpg
624 KB, 1600x905
YOU AGAIN. ON 4CHAN AGAIN.
I THOUGHT I FUCKING TOLD YOU
>GET OFF FUCKING LINE AND GET BACK TO WORK.
YOUR MOTHER TOLD YOU TO MOW THE LAWN.
>THERE ARE SO MANY PIZZA BOXES THAT NEED FOLDED
IS IT TIME FOR LITTLE KID FAGGOT LEVEL COLD READING WITH NO ACTUAL ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS AGAIN?

YOU ARE A HIGH LEVEL FAGGOT, AND
NEED TO SCOOP ALL THAT DESPERATION FOR ATTENTION BACK 'INSIDER' BUTTHOLE.
>>
What writers, poets, musicians, artists throughout history are most worth paying attention to?
>>
Is god the light?
And the son the way to it?
And the holy spirit the guide?
>>
>>81504065
Yes. You recapture a lot of the energy from breaking that you spending accelerating. Such a system is costly mainly in terms of startup (building the infrastructure in the first place). Actual transportation costs are relatively small. You don't have to deal with complicated questions like communal property (car sharing), how to handle insurance, liability, maintain excess capacity, and a host of other problems.
>>
>>81504586
Who ever drew that picture missed the point of tracks and why tanks use them completely.
>>
>>81503774
pleb confirmed
>>
>>81504049
Can you give an example of a blood oath to join a mystery school? Is it like circumcision for the Hebrews? Human sacrifice for the Canaanites?
>>
>>81504521
You should read most anything that has significant circulation and is historically important.
>>
>>81504877
And is light knowledge and consciousness?
>>
>>81505102
Generally initiates are bound by agreements of secrecy and often agree to punishment of death if violated.
>>
>>81504499
I like your optimism!

Changing topics,

Yesterday, when asked about the media, you said that there is nothing preventing us from doing a hostile takeover of the media.

If you meant "hostile takeover" in the corporate sense, I don't see us being able to come up with the hundreds of millions of dollars in capital this would require. And if you meant "hostile" as in armed occupation, I don't see the establishment letting us get away with that, either.

Can you expand more on what you meant?
>>
>>81504937
Seriously

>>81504924
Thoughts on depopulation conspiracy theories?

Thoughts on Satanism? (Like true satanism, not devil-worship and sacrifice)

Would you find it strange to know that most, if not all of your answers were already known by someone reading here?
>>
>>81505344
sounds rad
>>
>>81505344
Does Three (your group assuming you are same High Level Insider as before) require a blood oath?
>>
What do you have to say about Muhammad and Aisha?
>>
>>81476689
>>81498049
>>81501869

So Obama's brother is Osama Bin Laden?
>>
>>81502994

So we could explore the Bush/Clinton and Oligarchs connections but that is still all circumstantial evidence. You said to follow the money from the bond clearances in the days following 911, I'm guessing these bonds were cashed in rather than in the chaos all records of the bonds were destroyed and $240 Billion was siphoned from the public purse to the issuers of the bonds. Did the original purchasers of the bonds get their payout or did they get scammed?
>>
>>81505701
Obviously. Why would you need to quote three posts and post that image to figure it out?
>>
>>81505371
I meant hostile in the corporate sense.

Take a look at the Bernie Sanders campaign. Mostly small donations from a large group of people. Could've bought several major newspapers instead of an ad campaign for example.

It's a reasonable approach.
>>
File: 1449544805703.jpg (98 KB, 422x768) Image search: [Google]
1449544805703.jpg
98 KB, 422x768
>>81506265
>>
Is Obama a brother of Osama or are they same person?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuMShxAq7XQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw_eT0a09_4
>>
>>81505545
Depopulation isn't a goal. There are concerns about overpopulation among the technologically incompetent, but it isn't a real problem. We're a long way from an autonomous economy, so they still need a lot of worker bees
>>
>>81505588
No
>>
What is about Melinda and Bill Gates foundation. Are they good or are they lunatics who want to depopulate the world?

Is there something with their vaccines?
>>
>>81478678
what did you have for dinner
>>
>>81505828
The bond issuance was a combination of scamming the market for capital and money laundering. Obscures the origins of the hostile takeovers of former USSR assets after the collapse.
>>
>>81506265
I assume that all of the180 million $ worth donations will now go to Hillary in one way or another.

Do you think he was a plant from the beginning or did he have an honest start, but changed after being threatened ?
>>
>>81506829
Is it possible to find actual hard proof of this or have all the records been destroyed?
>>
>>81506265
>It's a reasonable approach.
For a presidential candidate running on Bernie's platform. Talk about painting a hypocrite target on his own back, let alone not having in my judgement adequate savvy to make effective use of it.

It would be interesting to see a hostile takeovers done by the right people, but that's messy business to break from the cartel effectively and also manage to be effective with public perception. I'm not sure it could be done other than through a slow stealth operation. Even relatively "establishment" venues (al jazeera for instanace) are having a tough time getting it right, and even the ones that continue to stick with the more official narratives are having big trouble figuring out how to hold on to revenue and consumers.
>>
>>81506619
Gates foundation is far from benign. One of the more significant functions is to attract innovators and remove them from the public sphere / recruit them into the regime, but you also have significant eugenics projects in terms of R&D and actual population control.
>>
That's all for now. Will return again soon.
>>
>>81494492
So which one is really the good one? (In relation to humanity I suppose)
>>
>>81490602
>Pineal gland is very important to coherent consciousness phenomena. Calcification of the gland destroys your sixth sense.
What sixth sense? before i could something i no longer can although i think i still could
>>
>>81476689
Is Snowden just an unwitting pawn?
>>
Considering you might just might have overread my questions i would like to repeat them.

Cicada 3301?

And as you know i am still on interpretating the image of your OP post in terms of their metaphorical and symbolical relation to you and your organisation.

And one more approach:

Is "you" the light, the way and the guide?

you=three
>>
>>81507538
Since he's gone:

In my view, Webster Tarpley's analysis of the situation seems about right if you want to go into detail (and I don't by any means agree with him all the time.) The central organizing principle in considering those details would be that Snowden didn't say anything new or damaging but rather just provoked momentary outrage that brought pressure on the NSA.
>>
>>81507538

Snowden is a CIA asset, he was activated to contain power and influence of the NSA due to growing power and opposing agendas!
>>
>>81500580
Sounds just like shitcore
>>
Anyone got links to the previous threads?
>>
>>81507492
What something?
>>
>>81508161

I assume for sure that there is a logical explanation for both!
>>
File: 1465591499102.png (172 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1465591499102.png
172 KB, 300x300
>>81502230

He's saying Obama's father was an ay-rab with lighter skin than Obama himself.
>>
>>81507947
Yeah thinking about it now I really gathered nothing from Greenwald or the documentary, yet people made a big deal out of it. I really want to believe that he's just being played, but for him to be most useful, he'd have to be a triple-agent like Tarpley said, which would require him being in on the deal.

tldr; Trust no one...
>>
Who has quantum computers?

What are they using them for?

Does DARPA have the most advanced tech?
>>
>>81508551 part13

>>81399123 part12

>>81409891 part11

>>81141212 part10

>>80888840 part9

>>80861209 part8

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80759108/
part7

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80740656/#q80740656 part6

>>80676272 part5

>>80667192 part4

>>80653445 part3

>>80632307 part2

>>81424689 part1
>>
>>81486009
what shoe should I put on first, left or right?
>>
>>81509325
jup. That's how both research and intelligence work goes.

Another thing to consider in the case of Snowden is that the media went endlessly bonkers over it. The "great Wurlitzer" of the CIA as it has been called in the past. Contrast that against all the media blackouts and narratives and counter-narratives we are constantly being bombarded with, and then you have to ask yourself one simple question: "why?"
>>
Sorry i mada a mess with the order.
>>
>>81509043

>obama
>black

choose one

You sure this is nit middle east tint?
>>
>>81510102

whatever helps to please and relief your autism
>>
>>81509908

Thanks
>>
>>81508736
I legitimately believe i could see the near future and perceive shit around me without using any of the 5 senses and other shit that im not sure but something went wrong with the left side of my head and all was lost

"I've lost access" to certain parts of my brain specially the top left side, before i could control the entirety of my brain like if it was my arm now thats very limited

Although idk if its gone forever

I could also control all my dreams at will although it wasn't easy cause you had to supress logic the moment you asked why the dream fell apart

>You rot your brain etc
nah i was in college idk what happened, i felt something weird in the left side and in a split second it all went wrong. All the medical studies came out clean

Shit sucks i was also way smarter

or if all of this is stupid and nonsensical at the very least my sense were extremely sharp and since then they've become dull no matter what i've tried

Anyways
>>
>>81510149
I still have blindspots, this being an example. It just means I can't be complacent and not take the time to really question things, especially high level mind-fuckery like this.

Thanks anons. Question everything, and continue to form your own conclusions.
>>
>>81511659
What medical tests? It's entirely possible you'd need research-level stuff to confirm a hypothesis, and if the symptoms don't point to a well-establish hypothesis then you'd be pissing in the dark thinking up what to test for.
>>
>>81491996
a fan of Hegel eh?
>>
>>81494492
High level shill confirmed.
>>
>>81512166
I did tons of blood tests
MRI contrast MRI
Encephalogram
same test while sleeping
Test for epilepsy
X rays

when i got the MRI done i could feel where it was scanning too when it was on the bottom center left side of my head i felt a shcok that went down my spine and my arms started moving on their own electricity went up my fingers and if i put my hands close to anything i would electrocute myself iwth static it was weird and scary

I told the doctors and they told me it came out clean and that it was nothing. I asked multiple people who are supposed to be the best and said it was nothing

I could even paint where is the problem because i can feel what its missing and where is the problem
>>
>>81513069
>when i got the MRI done i could feel where it was scanning too when it was on the bottom center left side of my head i felt a shcok that went down my spine and my arms started moving on their own electricity went up my fingers and if i put my hands close to anything i would electrocute myself iwth static it was weird and scary
although when i did the second with the contrast nothing happened
>>
>>81479324
Does THAAD not matter then?
>>
>>81513069
>when i got the MRI done i could feel where it was scanning too
Wow that's pretty wild.

I got all those things done to me once as well and the doc was of the opinion that she'd prefer to do some advanced high resolution stuff that she does as a research scientist because the regular MRI just didn't provide the kind of resolution to really see what she wanted to see -- turns out we're both affiliated with the same brain imaging research center. But everything looked pretty good and it seemed like she decided I wouldn't be an interesting subject for any upcoming research.

I've lost a bunch of brain function over time myself, and I can confirm that it really does suck when I go back and recall some of the things that just came naturally to be. But the upshot is that I can also do some kinds of things way better than before, and I've observed this with other almost-middle-aged smart friends of mine as well.
>>
>>81513748
>Wow that's pretty wild.
More like relieving it felt like a massage

>I've lost a bunch of brain function over time myself, and I can confirm that it really does suck when I go back and recall some of the things that just came naturally to be.
O but you have no idea how horrible it has been

The first days where i lost the "Clairvoyance" i felt i was completely blind and lost and that was the least bad

I still don't know if i can get it back i wish i could
>>
>>81476689
why does the big car companies not put more money into electric cars ? it would make us less dependent on oil and we wouldnt have to trade so much with the mudslimes.
sorry if my grammer or spelling is a little of im not that good at english.
>>
>>81514292
I didn't have anything quite that cool, but it's still enough that I used to think I'd probably just kill myself if I ever lost what I did. But really getting old is an inevitable process of having everything you once had slowly decay and stripped away from you. It's something everybody has to come to grips with in his or her own way over time.

I don't know if you've ever tinkered with psychedelics, but I learned a whole bunch of new tricks pretty fast back when I had better access to them. Maybe you can't get it back, but you can put your focus on interesting new things.
>>
>>81515161
>I didn't have anything quite that cool, but it's still enough that I used to think I'd probably just kill myself if I ever lost what I did.
What did you lose?

>But really getting old is an inevitable process of having everything you once had slowly decay and stripped away from you. It's something everybody has to come to grips with in his or her own way over time.
Well in my case it wasn't getting old it was spontaneous nad it wasnt just this stuff normal functions got fucked up too but in the last days they seem to be slowly coming back albeit im 1/1000 of what i was

However i really really want back what i lost
>>
>>81515877
>I don't know if you've ever tinkered with psychedelics, but I learned a whole bunch of new tricks pretty fast back when I had better access to them
No. total control over the brain > else

i haven't done drugs and never will
>>
>>81481704
I want to know everything.
>>
File: 1466796710901.png (430 KB, 772x514) Image search: [Google]
1466796710901.png
430 KB, 772x514
>>81476689
W-what if...

What if these BLM attacks on police are intended to make the idea of these very officers confiscating guns a reality?

Why else would they do it? This is like preparation for fucking America up.
>>
>What did you lose?
A lot of everything, but maybe I'd put memory, almost-synesthesia, and being able to kind of walk around inside my own thoughts like entering a holodeck would be near the top. The near synesthesia was the most dear to me, and could well have simply been a retarded rate of childhood synapse pruning. Being able to interact with abstract thoughts and plans like they were physical structures in a holodeck was pretty damn rad for software and system design.

>>81516088
>No. total control over the brain > else
My drug of choice was LSD, or at least what I was told was LSD coming out of Berkley before they busted that big LSD producer. Could have been some similar RC for all I know. And wow if you want to be the man running the man running the machine, that'll get it done. Obviously there's a temporary trade off with normal kinds of control but the learnable meta-control can be reapplied during ordinary reality when the trip is over. If I had to pick two words generally to describe what I learned, it they would be control and perception. I wouldn't go so far as to say I got clairvoyance out of it, but I most certainly came out with improved aptitude for a sixth sense or whatever you want to call it and a better developed ability to foresee, feel, and analyze where things were headed.
>>
>>81516715
What if BLM is just an irrelevant red herring and the attacks were false flags by the feds to justify gun control? Not like they haven't done it before, and police actually have powerful lobbies behind them, as opposed to shooting up an elementary school which was ineffective because no one in government gives two shits about kids.
>>
>>81516959
>memory, almost-synesthesia,
I think i still have something like this but its kinda fucked i have no control over it

> it they would be control and perception. I wouldn't go so far as to say I got clairvoyance out of it, but I most certainly came out with improved aptitude for a sixth sense or whatever you want to call it and a better developed ability to foresee, feel, and analyze where things were headed.
Idk

I still wouldn't put stuff in my head i've never had the need either once you understand how it works and become aware of it you can control it or at least i could until shit happened i still know where is the problem i could pinpoint it with my finger but don't know how to solve it .
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.