[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE REPUBLICAN PARTY PRESENTS...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1452462939310.jpg (9 KB, 218x197) Image search: [Google]
1452462939310.jpg
9 KB, 218x197
Two. White. Guys.

An exciting follow up to America's first mulatto president that's sure to electrify the jaded masses. If Hilldog picks a female VP Trump is going to get BTFO.
>>
>>81473056
>Ignorance 101
Teach me senpai
>>
>race and gender makes things interesting

So you're judging them by the color of their skin and their biological parts and not the content of their character?

Cool.
>>
>>81473056
only an idiot would vote for a woman
>>
Women are incompetent leaders
>>
File: 1452375233330.png (298 KB, 884x903) Image search: [Google]
1452375233330.png
298 KB, 884x903
>>81473185
It seems my thread offended you. Allow me to play some of your traditional music so you feel more welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
>>
I think it's genuinely interesting that They didn't even try to run another blackie or anything else. Obama really fucked this country up.
>>
>>81473056
White guys should be the only ones allowed to run for president, and you know it.
>>
>>81473056
The unwashed masses were pissed about obamacare and definitely not pleased about his various sons and the fallouts resulting from their deaths.
It'll be a few elections before the average American is ready for "change" again
>>
Society is running to meet Trump.

Every dead police officer = 10,000 new voters for Trump.

It's now an open insurrection against the police. The vast silent majority of Americans will (rightfully) stand with the police any anyone who will bring law & order back.

Hillary toast.
>>
>>81473957
Not bad. Here's your traditional music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu6r7Yd_iG8
>>
>>81473056
>50 white presidents
Race relations at best point in history, war on terror going well.
>elect non-white
Country almost devolves into race war. Terrorism constant across the globe.

Yeah. We're gonna go back.
>>
>Blacks
>Working in politics

They call politicians civil servants because they work for the people.
Last time that happened, it was slavery.
>>
>>81474407
Thank you my yurt dwelling friend. I think this should be the theme music for this thread.
>>
White men built this country and created all of its best parts. Am I supposed to pretend that's not true?

Get the fuck out of here faggot.
>>
>>81473056
Hello racist my old friend
glad to see you posting here again
mad about some pale skin
blaming for their father's sins
>>
>>81473056
>two white guys

You mean the kind of people who built Western civilization?

I pray Shillary picks Pocahontas. Two old, feminist hags would be the perfect representation of the DNC.
>>
File: 1442588971651.png (212 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1442588971651.png
212 KB, 500x380
>>81473056
So original
>>
>>81473056
>Hilldog picks a female VP...
>being this naive
There is no way that is going to happen. People are unsure about one woman. Two woman ticket? Death sentence to her campaign.
>>
File: 48087751.cached.jpg (61 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
48087751.cached.jpg
61 KB, 800x500
>>81473056
>complains about GDP not being diverse enough
>Thinks its a valid complaint
Please tell us more about how wonderful and diverse the democratic party is while ignoring the fact that pic related exists.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.