[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do liberals really think the "I bet you were bullied"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
Do liberals really think the "I bet you were bullied" or "I bet you were neglected" argument is valid? If anything doesn't it make their virtue signalling tower crumble because they're supposed to be emotionally supportive and open-minded to people's suffering? Also, isn't it a bit of a weird supposition to try to bring someone down for having experienced a tough emotional upbringing, when in fact that's the kind of stuff that makes someone stronger? Isn't it part of their position these days that people who are "privileged" don't "get it" and that they should be ashamed?

Isn't this kind of statement supporting a "privileged" attitude and sort of going back on their own established virtues of having a tough upbringing?

Also didn't she flash her vagina to an audience during a talkshow?
>>
>>81471940
>Do liberals really think

No.
>>
And how is that any different from the "lel I bet u were raised by a single mom" armchair psychiatry from alt-right twitter
>>
I thought it was Faux-cahontas...?
>>
>>81472563
>"lel I bet u were raised by a single mom"
I've literally never heard that being used by anybody.
>>
>>81471940
Mugged by reality is technically accurate
But not the pseudo-Freudian BS liberals like to employ
>>
>>81471940
> U
> 4U
Jesus Christ, I know Twaddle has a character limit, but come on.
>>
>>81472725
he's probably projecting since his mom was coal burner spade
>>
File: cia smile.jpg (16 KB, 268x306) Image search: [Google]
cia smile.jpg
16 KB, 268x306
>my hearts breaks4U
>4U
Is she a baneposter?
>>
>>81471940
>lies about being kicked out of comedy club
>cries about sexism when there was none
>claims someone else is emotionally stunted

Yeah okay.

As for OP, it is a misdirection tactic to take any focus off of the actual arguments. Identity politics are their only tool and it is growing increasingly ineffective.
>>
>>81473063
Thanks for proving my point, Nu/pol/

>>81472725
Another great example is "i bet you like to watch your gf have sex with other men because you disagree with me"
>>
>>81471940
My favorite is the kid card. They dismiss everyone who doesn't agree with them as a child. Like every singe comeback they have is always "What, did you never grow up. your thinking like a child" "Nobody needs guns you 12 year old, you cannot defeat the government"
>>
>>81473377
But that one actually makes sense. Being a cuck shows that when it comes to the master/slave relationship of human relationship psychology, one enjoys being the slave. And slave opinions are no good for leading a country.
>>
>>81473461
I dunno, that one I don't see as much, probably because it applies more to the liberal mentality than the conservative one so liberals avoid it because they probably feel it.

Utopia ideals like "one love" is for children.
>>
>>81473377
The libs are going to die. The only ones protecting them are the non cucks. And we will get sick of your shit one day and rape and terrorize you worol
>>
>>81471940
she doesnt habe a heart. just a twitter account.
>>
>>81471940
Use it against them.
Say that since you were bullied/neglected they're triggering you, its simply the only way you've learnt to cope with pain.
Lets use their own tactics against these people
>>
File: sara-silverman-nude4.jpg (198 KB, 650x417) Image search: [Google]
sara-silverman-nude4.jpg
198 KB, 650x417
>>81473241
And

>disgusting Jew
>>
>>81473621
>pointing out doublethink makes one a liberal

Wow

Really makes you think

Also not an argument

>>81473505
So armchair psychiatry is okay when Nu/pol/ does it?

Not an argument
>>
>>81473605
I notice it over and over. They all use the same arguments together. They are like brainwashed or something. The sad mentality of people sheltered from reality. If they ever got raped or shot at before they would want guns.
>>
>>81473702
FRIDGE
>>
>>81471940
Liberals know they're inferior to conservatives so they cope by manufacturing imaginary hypothetical situations in which they're superior. Of course, the only way that's possible is by the conservative being a completely broken human being.
>>
>>81472563
When you read into the bios of nu-male feminists, there is a pattern of being raised by a single mom (not always tho). Look at that brief documentary of AIDS Skrillex aka Ben Teter. About a month ago, anons outed yet another autist libertarian.
>>
>>81473829
Not trying to argue. The libbers are weak. They are protected by the government. When the government goes rogue, they will all melt away and then the cavemen will take over.
>>
>>81473461
I really hate that argument.
"you cannot defeat the government"
its like they're saying its not worth trying to stand up for whats right if your personal safety is at risk
>>
File: dogr.jpg (62 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
dogr.jpg
62 KB, 500x351
>>81471940

I don't fucking care. When and where did she flash her Vagina?
>>
>>81474118
Agreed.
I like how they say we cannot defeat a government that hasn't won a war since ww2. A bunch of stupid rednecks with guns would TOTALLY be enough to take out he government. Trust me I know. I am around then all the time. The most resourceful people I have ever met ._.
>>
>>81474085
There's also been lots of "raised by a single mother" threads on /pol/, especially post-/pol/ harbor.

>>81474110
You're not wrong, but I doubt Donair Trunk is gonna spearhead a civil war/purge once he gets inaugurated

Would b nice tho

>>81474118
>"you cannot defeat the government"
Of course they're not alluding to the Communist revolutions in commie countries when they say that :^)

>Not advocating communism
>just pointing out leftist doublethink
>>
>>81473461
>>81474118
But they'll say that BLM is fighting tyranny and government oppression without giving it a second thought
>>
>>81471940
Remember that liberals/SJWs always project their insecurities and flaws onto their political opponents.

Like Vox Day said, When they attack you, they're basically giving you the keys to their psyche.
>>
>>81474389
I voted for Trunk. I think he is the only thing stopping the gov. from going anymore rogue than it has. He will probably crack down. But he is the best bet for the pinkos to survive. If shillary gets in and the commies get their way. Then the country will collapse. That's the thing, these libtards need the right to keep them in check. The left is obsessed with change. They can never have anything good and eat it too. They are progressive cancer.
>>
>>81474605
Had the same thought man
>>
File: 1458893715759.jpg (107 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1458893715759.jpg
107 KB, 1024x768
>>81474707
I wonder if that's the type of "checks and balances" the framers had in mind when they drafted the constitution
>>
>>81474707
>I voted for Trunk.

Blue hair or purple hair?
>>
>>81471940
No, as a liberal I know that most right wing types are certainly the bullies or those who do the neglecting.

Also
>another muh liberals hurt mwy pwoor sensitive fweelings shit thread

Have you guys considered manning the fuck up, and maybe not going full right-tard to their full left-tard?
>>
>>81474899
Maybe. ._.
> I Just don't want to turn into Greece
>>
>>81474942
Dafuq does that mean?
What color is your afro nigger
>>
>>81474642
True. She's totally projecting her shitty childhood.
>>
>>81475288
Greece might be terrible right now but at least they're no Turkey
>>
>>81471940
>A child that never got squeezes
IS that some sort of American beverage for children?
>>
>>81473702
God, those udders are awful
>>
>>81475288
>I Just don't want to turn into Greece
soon brah
soon
>>
>>81475427
Yea but Turkey has Islam in the mix. That changes everything. The Muslim conservatives and the Christian American conservatives are NOT the same at all. No matter what the left tries to make you think.
>>
>>81475595
Grease has m*slim refugees too, I think
>>
>>81473461
/pol/tard is oblivious to the fact that it's just an ad hominem used as much by right wing as left.

Somewhere, on a left wing forum, a """liberal""" is saying the same thing.
>>
>>81475047
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: BlackSupremacy.jpg (132 KB, 1361x668) Image search: [Google]
BlackSupremacy.jpg
132 KB, 1361x668
>>81475683
Not until after the collapse.

>>81475693
I don't believe that at all. And that's not just because Romania is shit. It's because you look at libtarded forums
>>
>>81476017
See, this is why I don't watch TV or read magazines (or even go to the movies anymore)

My dad has subscriptions to Esquire and Cigar Aficionado and one day we were sitting on the back porch and out of the blue he asks "Why do they always have so many blacks in everything nowadays?"

Bear in mind that this man is just barely left-of-center.

Also I would argue Greece hasn't entirely "collapsed" yet if there's still internet and Greeks posting on /pol/
>>
>>81471940
wtf now i wanna bang sarah silverman.
>>
>>81473063
holy shit you're a fucking moron
you straight up just did what he said you'd do
hang yourself
>>
>>81471940
>Do liberals really think the "I bet you were bullied" or "I bet you were neglected" argument is valid?

Yes they think that. They think that everyone racist/right-wing was bullied and went through some negligence/hardshit. You can just spin their logic. Because applying this generalization to them it would mean that leftists never went through bullying or hardship and if that is the case, meaning they are extremely priviliged (they mostly are), why do they think their views are the best option when dealing with the problems of the less priviliged, a live they have never experienced?

By their logic, it would mean that by being bullied and going through hardship (maybe raised by a single mom), you might be part of a minority and why do they not care about your point of view?

Because you don´t have the same ideals as them, you are an enemy. In the end, they victimize minorities on purpose to justify their agenda. Of course, leftists think they speak for minorities would go directly against the feminist agenda (I mean the oldschool feminists, not these new age feminazis) which would tell the leftists to fuck off because women can deal with their own shit. But that is something of the past. Today it´s just about being a victim and not accepting other viewpoints because that would show how infantile your worldview is.
>>
>>81471940
She dressed up as Hitler and endorsed Trump, that's the most childish thing I've ever seen
>>
>>81474899
The Founders literally told us to take our guns and kill every last one of them if they ever fell to the Dark Side. They were so sure of this they even wrote that shit down.

If anything, We the People have failed their civic duties. We had just one job.
>>
>>81471940
post jew vag
>>
>parenting matters

this meme needs to die
>>
>>81474642
Use psychology to dismiss opposition.
Opposition response "You're projecting"

The grown up version of "I know you are, but what am I?"

Seriously, psychoanalysis makes for shitty arguments.
>>
>>81473702
wet plank
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.