[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did French Police wait hours to save citizens being tortured?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
I remember watching the news when it happened and screaming for the police to go in and stop it while people were texting that they were being executed and (now we're finding out) tortured one by one

Why did they wait so long to go in?

Why did the Orlando police do the same?

http://heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france-suppressed-news-of-gruesome-torture-at-bataclan-massacre/
>>
>>81470388
Because cops don't have as much courage or training as we like to think they have. Scenes like that are often a clusterfuck.

Remember, pretty much anyone can join the police force.
>>
File: 1468776559638.jpg (669 KB, 1600x1800) Image search: [Google]
1468776559638.jpg
669 KB, 1600x1800
up...
>>
>>81470388
Because our services have never seen this kind of situations before. They expect hostages and low fatalities with a happy ending as are most Western hostage situations.

They don't expect such crazy blood lust.

They need to realise how determined and vicious these people are and act accordingly.
>>
File: refugeesbataclan.jpg (60 KB, 598x617) Image search: [Google]
refugeesbataclan.jpg
60 KB, 598x617
anyone got the uncensored without the destroyers of civilisation?
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 575x678) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 575x678
>>81471466
>>
>>81470388
The story is the killers bluffed they had explosive belts
One cop got the feeling it was a bluff and ran in shooting
Apparently they went in unplanned
>>
If I was a cop I wouldn't want to go in there either. I'm somewhat allergic to Islamic nutcases with machine guns.
>>
>>81470388
It wasnt hours, nor was it torture, read better
When cops arrived after the killing, they exchanged firefight with one terrorist at the doors
During these few minutes, other terrorist at the first floor mutilated some bodies
>>
>>81471589
thanks anon.

>>81472233
torture or mutilation, this should be international news:

“On the causes of the death of my son A., at the forensic institute in Paris, I was told, and what a shock it was for me at that moment, they had cut off his testicles, had put them in his mouth, and he was disemboweled. When I saw him behind glass, lying on a table, a white shroud covering it up to the neck, a psychologist was with me. He said: This is “the only presentable part, your son’s left profile.” I found that he had no right eye. I made the remark; I was informed that they had punctured his eye and sliced down the right side of his face
>>
because theater-goers and faggots aren't the kind you exactly rush to save
>>
>>81470388

obviously made up or it would have came out before

not that ISIS dont do this every day in syria but thats other brown people so it doesnt count
>>
>>81472233
>even frenchfaggots themselves are downplaying the awful shit that happens to them

you people are hopeless. you don't deserve sympathy.
>>
>>81470388
Couple reasons. Takes a while to get ERT/SWAT/equivalent on a scene, which they might have required due to reports of the guy being armored and heavily armed, having bombs, taking hostages, etc. Every police agency is different, but I know for ours when a situation becomes a barricade, in that people are no longer actively being killed, hostages taken, they'll utilize swat and go for a more planned and careful approach. Once people are being actively shot, they throw that out the window and everyone goes in.

However, while that's what we're generally trained for, whatever police official in charge of the situation might make a different decision. Officers tend to rush straight in and engage unless directed otherwise, an official might have ordered units to hold outside if he thought they were going to just get mowed down ineffectively by superior armed and armored suspects. I don't know about Orlando, but considering the look of the armor and shields on the tactical units sent in first for Bataclan, regular officers wouldn't have had a chance. Soft body armor and a 9mm handgun just won't cut it against an armored enemy with an automatic rifle.

Also as >>81470726 says, total clusterfuck every time, our training is more about placing liability for lawsuits on individual officers than actually training them for situations, and some officers just aren't soldiers. I would say 98% of the people I work with have the guts to run in and fight, but lacking any meaningful training beyond being reasonably accurate with a handgun at close range and lacking comparable armament, against an enemy like this average patrol officers will just be wounded or killed while possibly wounding the shooter. Just look at the engagements in Dallas.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.