[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Baton Rouge anons What's the plan? Hunker down or just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: lsu-Copy.jpg (60 KB, 576x288) Image search: [Google]
lsu-Copy.jpg
60 KB, 576x288
Baton Rouge anons

What's the plan?

Hunker down or just get fucked at Fred's till world burns around us?
>>
>Freds

Freshman pussy detected. Go to a real bar.
>>
File: 62832591.jpg (78 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
62832591.jpg
78 KB, 407x405
Basically. If it's gonna start anywhere, it's gonna start here. As much as I love this state, it's about time something went down. I just hope the fires don't kill us all.
>>
>>81468684

Are you retarted?

That's reggies
>>
>>81469019

That's Tigerland in general nigga.
>>
>>81468935

I have some friends with a camp Pierre Part. I'll retreat thier and take my chance with coonasses
>>
>>81469199

No arguments here. Downtown's a pain in the ass though.
>>
>>81468426
Fuck it, I'm not leaving the house until they find these shits.

And I'm definitely staying away from campus.
>>
>>81469216
While not the most savory folk, I'll take the biggest coonass over the most civilized nigger any day
>>
>>81469766
Indeed. As long as you don't try to tell them what to do. They are the nicest people in world.

Not even the game Warden goes to some of the more remote parts. Don't mess with thier livelyhood.

I'm convinced when shit goes down they'll be last holdouts. Only way to ever drive them out would be to napalm the swamps.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160708-194251.jpg (1 MB, 1402x1593) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160708-194251.jpg
1 MB, 1402x1593
>>81469610
>tfw a race war stop me from catching pokemon on campus

These people are worse than hitler
>>
GEAUX TIGERS
>>
>>81468426
Tulane here

Tigerland sucks
>>
Look at all the losers in this thread
>>
>>81468426

Vols checking in. Please help us and cuck alabama this year in the regular season. Thx
>>
>>81471502
never gonna happen faggot
>>
I'm 99% this answers no but is Fred's still doing crawfish Sundays?
>>
>>81468426

Burn down LSU, or at least the football stadium. That place has unleashed enough evil on the world.
>>
>>81471739
Fuck you buddy
>>
>>81471845

Roll Tide, motherfucker.
>>
>>81468684
>Freshman
>Freds

Freds is 21+ you fag
>>
>>81472091
>Trump gets elected
>kicks LSU out of the SEC for being losers

Roll Tide
>>
>>81470374
Yeah, but which swamps are we talking about? Henderson is the size of rhode island, the Cameron parish marshes are damn near inaccessible except by aircraft, and the rest of the state is basically jungle. That's a lot of napalm senpai. My money is on central/ North East LA for being the final great holdout. Lots of white power floating about there.
>>
>>81471099
How's the weather in somalia, nigger lover?
>>
>>81471739
Sorry saban, you'll never be an NFL coach again
>>
>>81473100
the real money and power is in CFB
>>
>>81473558

This. With no pesky salary cap, you can pay whatever you want to your players.
>>
>>81474461

True. Can't motivate and coach professional the same way you do with college kids.
>>
>>81472354
Kek
>>
>>81468935
Yeah, your cops are corrupt like fuck and your niggers are extra fucked up. We got some of the Katrina nigger refugees back when that shit went down, and something like half or three quarters of them were in jail within a few days.

P.S. If nigger is such an unacceptable word, why was it part of my spellcheck without me adding it?
>>
>>81468426
>>81468935
Lousiana is a minature Africa. As a texan im scared af living next to that state with all this BLM shit
>>
>>81477310
>Texan
>scared of Louisiana

Grow a set you pussy
>>
>>81472277

>implying they really check id's at any Tigerland

Why do you think so many freshmen go there?
>>
>>81476427

Can confirm. I have no love for Baton Rouge PD. They get their kicks harassing college kids. Realy it's a revenue stream the way they target college kids with tickets and what not. Had more than a few bad encounters.

Shit police mixed with worse ghetto culture in the country is a recipe for disaster.

While everyone else is caught in the crossfire. Whatever side wins this in the political areana we loose.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.