[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything that's not the white man's fault?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: 6mmNer.png (61 KB, 635x369) Image search: [Google]
6mmNer.png
61 KB, 635x369
Is there anything that's not the white man's fault?
>>
>>81465223
Being Black
>>
Truly outrageous
>>
>>81465223
he is correct though, without white supremacy we wouldn't have racism and the black community wouldn't have to liberate itself from us whites
>>
>>81465223
What the fuck is this mainstream "white supremacy" in 2016?
Where the fuck is this goddamned boogeyman hiding?
>>
Niggers really love twitter, huh?
>>
>>81465495
fpbp
>>
>>81466074
Arabs aren't white, Mehmet.
>>
>>81465223
He is 100% right. Without white supremacy he wouldn't even exist, and if he did he would be someones fuck toy in a mud hut somewhere and not shooting cops.
>>
>>81465223
That's like arguing that the mother of a criminal is at fault for the criminal's crimes because she was in charge of raising him.

You can trace that shit back as far as you want. People need to learn to take accountability. Not every black person growing up in America turns out to be a thug. You are responsible for your own future. Things may not be equal, but they never will be. Even as an "under privledged" American you have a better chance of success than you would if you lived in a dust village in west Africa. Work with what you have
>>
> nigger parades scream "death to police"
> Niggers then shoot police, and blame white people

Nigger logic
>>
File: 444917.jpg (99 KB, 318x458) Image search: [Google]
444917.jpg
99 KB, 318x458
>>81465223

I like how this dude claims he's the producer of the "#1 documentary series" because of amazon shill reviews.

Nigga has a yahoo email for a business contact. Nigga ain't even verified on Twitter. Before he jumped on the racism bandwagon to make shitty documentaries he wrote books about "the art of macking".
>>
>>81465223
The pyramids.
>>
>>81465223

kek, this statement is genius.

It will wake up a lot of whites, spread this.
>>
>>81465223

If GamerGate is responsible for the worst things that happen to game developers/critics, then BLM is responsible for the worst things that happen to police.
>>
>>81466690
I just blame god for all of my bad actions and non actions. Life is much easier that way.
>>
File: n stats complete.png (1 MB, 616x5370) Image search: [Google]
n stats complete.png
1 MB, 616x5370
>>
deflect deflect deflect
>>
>>81466690
>That's like arguing that the mother of a criminal is at fault for the criminal's crimes because she was in charge of raising him.

Yes, and it's saying she is at fault INSTEAD of the criminal, who if you blame him, is a problem.
>>
>>81466074
A blacked country should now that nogs are racist as fuck. and blacks are fucking racist. Even niggers hate nighger.
Mexicans hate niggers. Asians hate niggers. It's not a white thing
>>
>>81465223
Every one of this guys tweets includes the words "white supremacy". dude is literally a black version of feminists and their "patriarchy" boogeyman
>>
File: 1454959377780.gif (278 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1454959377780.gif
278 KB, 640x360
>white supremacy forced niggers to be violent savages
>>
>>81465223
>We deserve reparations because all white people are responsible for slavery
>Not all BLM supporters murder police so don't blame BLM
>>
>>81465223
Id blame the leftist media first and foremost.

Fucking agent provocateurs
>>
File: ERGDFG.jpg (43 KB, 899x272) Image search: [Google]
ERGDFG.jpg
43 KB, 899x272
>>81465223

Aww.. tbf i was only going to tell him to kill himself.
>>
>>81466107
It's just codeword for white people. White people are actually the least racist race. Black people are the most racist and like in Zimbabwe and South Africa, they want to kill all whites and replace the government with warlords and constant in-fighting to reduce infrastructure back to tribal days. Blacks don't have an end goal, they just want to destroy everything because that's all they've ever known. Muslims are the same breed as well except they attribute a prophet and a god to that animalistic sense as well.
>>
File: .......bruh.jpg (37 KB, 600x553) Image search: [Google]
.......bruh.jpg
37 KB, 600x553
>mfw my whiteness killed those cops...

Well, shiiieeet....guess I'm now a #HillBilly
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.