[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope none of you are following the pocket jew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Pokemon Goy.png (190 KB, 905x774) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Goy.png
190 KB, 905x774
I hope none of you are following the pocket jew
>>
just fought a gastly and the fucking game froze

wtf i hate jews now
>>
>>81459144
Nah, I don't play this mobile shit.
>>
>>81459144
Yes because having a game to play while walking to the store is horrible.

Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>81459144
is that a gook behind us?
we should be behind him!
we are behind everything!
>>
>>81459533
Good goy. Collect Data for the NSA for free! And you will get a shiny shiny pixel animal!
>>
>>81459618
And what will this data do for them
>>
>>81459586
It's a co-work of the gook (pokemans company) and niantic (jewgle company)
>>
>>81459790
Map out your Wifi and home even more. And track your every movement, while analyzing crowd behaviour by making random rare pokemans spawn
>>
>>81459144
I played it for two days with some friends and then got bored
I cant believe people actually care about this game, we live near incredible bike trails, that should be reason enough to go outside
>>
>>81459533
Good goyim.
Keep your eyes on your mobile jew, not on the road.
>>
>>81459962
No, what will the data do for them?

None of what you said is an issue. They already are watching everything anyways, they can watch me walk around today. I'll even let them in if they want to have coffee, I have nothing to hide. Lol, we're not important enough for the NSA to waste time spying on us.
>>
>>81460253
>not just keeping in your pocket and taking it out when it vibrates
>>
>>81459962

lel they can do that pretty easily without the help of a fucking pokemon game
>>
>>81460926
they can't simulate crowd behaviour, no
>>
>>81460926
Exactly. They do illegal shit constantly, what is anyone going to do about it aside from nothing? Care if you have something to hide, i guess.
>>
The government already owns me, doesn't matter :^)
t.army fag
>>
>>81459144
I'm sorry you got your Pokemon cards stolen from you at Hauptschule.
>>
>>81461555
I was 25 by the time this jewry first came out, Finn-Luca
>>
>tfw live up in mountains
>tfw can't go hunt pokemon innawoods while packing for bears and cougars
>tfw only way to lay is in stressful surburban hellhole surrounded by people

No thanks. I'll keep playing the handheld version
>>
File: 1468368213908.jpg (46 KB, 758x530) Image search: [Google]
1468368213908.jpg
46 KB, 758x530
>>81459586
>>81459809
>>
>>81459144
I didn't dl it but you guys do know that Nintendo is proudly Japanese & refused to sell their franchise multiple times, right /pol/ or are you as ignorant as the jew?
>>
all those "cant go" people
emulate it
done
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.