[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is likely to happen at the RNC??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: download (1).jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
12 KB, 300x168
>>
>>81458338
Chimp out, or an assassination attempt on Donald.
>>
Night 1: How to Make America Safe Again
Night 2: How to Put America Back to Work Again
Night 3: How to Put America Back Together Again
>>
> People will infiltrate the convention
> will shout and try and interrupt

outside the convention
> provocateurs will agitate trump supporters, police and whip up violence
>>
File: eqr.jpg (63 KB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
eqr.jpg
63 KB, 400x290
>>81458338

dont care. americans are not capable to vote a capable leader anyway.
>>
>>81458978
>Merkel
>>
>>81458338
Red Wedding
>>
File: CaUDRb7WwAA6azl.png (414 KB, 600x453) Image search: [Google]
CaUDRb7WwAA6azl.png
414 KB, 600x453
>>81458338

A Cruz Coup
>>
>>81458338

Who cares, the guy is going to lose and we'll have to deal with Clinton in the White House for 8 years. Repub voters are *so* *fucking* *stupid*.
>>
>>81458338
a big stinking pile of dead niggers
>>
>>81458338
Mass shooting. Possible VBIED. Screenshot this.
>>
There's going to be a fuckton of military and law enforcement presence so the blacks will back down because they are all bark and no bite.

There are going to be a lot of high profile government officials there. So unless Obama and his dindu army is planning on staging a coup - I don't think that law enforcement is going to tolerate them endangering the lives of high profile politicians, senators, and candidates.
>>
If Trump gets assassinated it will be war.

Not only in America, but all over the world.

Trump is the final straw.
>>
File: Movie_Brainy.png (198 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Movie_Brainy.png
198 KB, 512x512
>>81458338
im gonna say nothing happens it never happens when people expect it to
>>
Nothing. Too many cops and guns.

The DNC is where the fun is at.
>>
BLM and Antifa backed by Soros riot and demonstrate until the convention is shut down. Martial law declared. Obama retains presidency under special powers.
>>
>>81462123

>he doesn't know how the 12th amendment works
>>
>>81462123
Martial law is state run, correct me if I'm wrong though.
>>
Nothing will happen. They are expecting shit to happen and have security extremely tight. Nothing ever happens when you expect it to, it happens when you dont.
>>
>>81461865
Either Cruz or Paul Ryan would replace him.
>>
>>81461533
Nobody checked these dubs, Kek will be very angry
>>
ER doc in /cle/ here

hopefully nothing
>>
>>81458338
niggers will try to assassinate Trump
>>
File: undertaker jeb.png (244 KB, 560x408) Image search: [Google]
undertaker jeb.png
244 KB, 560x408
>Trump is on the convention stage trying his best to """"unite"""" the republican party
>And that ladies and gentleman is why President Barack Hussein is a TREMENDOUS cuck! Thank you, thank you very much.
>Suddenly church bells
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jya2eBCDcW0
>the lights dim and focus on a lone coffin shrouded by mist in the center of the isle way
>The crowd is silent
>The coffin slowly creeks open
>Jeb Bush slowly rises from the grave
>CNN commentator: BAH GAWD ITS JEB BUSH! ITS JEB BUSH BACK FROM THE DEAD, TRUMP IS NOT GONNA TO LIKE THIS
>Jeb steps out of the coffin points at Trump and slowly paces towards the stage
>Trump is is shock muttering "I-I-I thought I killed you! This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!
>Trump has visibly urinated in his pants
>CNN commentator: JEB BUSH HAS REACHED THE STAGE! WHATS THIS HE'S PICKING TRUMP UP LIKE A BABY! OHH NOO OH MY GAWD WHAT'S THIS! BOOM TOMBSTONE PILE DRIVER!! OH THE HUMANITY!!
>Jeb has literally shattered Trumps spinal cord and he promptly chokes out and dies
>Jeb assumes the nomination, as was his destiny
>True Conservatism is saved and a new era of fiscal conservatism, interventionist foreign policy, and comprehensive immigration reform is ushered in.
>>
File: 1468346833133.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1468346833133.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
>>81459432
hand over the delegates, Donald.
>>
>>81461726
That's really the main difference between black and white protestors. Blacks protest if they can get away with it but they always back down when they know the police are serious about stopping it. Whites on the otherhand will fight tooth and nail, even if the police get serious.
>>
File: GrowingWeaker.png (667 KB, 631x714) Image search: [Google]
GrowingWeaker.png
667 KB, 631x714
>>81466684

But the dddeelegatess Donalddeedxxfsa
>>
>>81458338
Can a burger explain what the convention is supposed to do? What's it all about?
>>
>>81464222
Good luck. Kek is with you.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.