[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/dude -busting-on-cops-in-bato
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: 1152994000311.jpg (63 KB, 637x819) Image search: [Google]
1152994000311.jpg
63 KB, 637x819
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/dude-busting-on-cops-in-baton-rouge-seven-shot-and-three-dead.446407/

If you're interested in seeing what niggers are saying about the Happenings right now.

Lets find some fun thought provoking posts from the nigger mind to see how they think.
>>
File: Untitled.png (20 KB, 1511x392) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
20 KB, 1511x392
I mean it seems like a bad thing to say but if you consider he's been a victim of #whitesupremacy all of his life his anger kind of makes sense.
>>
>>81457620
What's the problem with them celebrating? Separation is the solution, as we all know.
>>
>>81458276
I've met 2 year in foreigners who speak better than the average nigger. Amazing.
>>
deez niggas be tryina make me think n sheeit.
>>
File: Niggers and Jews.jpg (67 KB, 1376x428) Image search: [Google]
Niggers and Jews.jpg
67 KB, 1376x428
>>81459945
>>
>>81459945
>>81460010
I can't do it anymore.

Reading nigger prose be fuckin up mah crunk, nomayin?
>>
>>81457620
TL; DR is that most of them condone it. Its about time for war boys will you be ready? Fight for your group interests because nobody else will.
>>
>>81461466
It is interesting to imagine them learning how to speak in text, where we put marginal effort into our written speech as white people to 'sound' official, but it takes us a considerable amount of cognitive effort for us to achieve the prose that just flows out of them naturally.
>>
>>81463026
Then again, even when texting with numbers on a phone I didn't gain a sense of how to "l33tspk".

I didn't experience the price-per-character era, I guess.
>>
>>81461612
>Its about time for war.
Have fun with that.
Most of these edgy shitposting nigs are just trying to hype up the dumbfucks to do stupid shit and escalate the situation so that when chaos emerges they can get away with anything.

It's the same thing we do.
>>
>>81465713
Ironically, my posting this does far more to neutralize the situation than "I do not condone so and so..."
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.