[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name one reason why we shouldn't have open borders. You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 14
File: May_Day_Immigration_March_LA37.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
May_Day_Immigration_March_LA37.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Name one reason why we shouldn't have open borders. You have no rights to this land just because you happened to be born there.
>>
File: 1462757188454.jpg (15 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
1462757188454.jpg
15 KB, 300x295
Really makes you think....
>>
we shouldn't even have government. nations have already proven, in medieval europe, that they can take care of themselves with far less than we have now.

but if we're going to have the governments we have now, then they're going to have settled borders, because that's the #1 thing that allows them to keep the peace between each other.

world war is the alternative.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 579x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 579x506
We have no right to give away what our ancestors fought for, you disgusting piece of shit
>>
>>81456452
Whether it's a good idea or not, it would have to pass the legislative process.
>>
>>81456452
It's a matter of will more than it is a matter of right. We don't want to live with certain people.
>>
Because we're a fucking island.
>>
>>81456452
Niggers
>>
File: echos.gif (666 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
echos.gif
666 KB, 320x240
>>81456452
>>
>>81456452
Welfare. You have to pay for them, and they do get on welfare.
>>
>>81456452
>Name one reason why we shouldn't have open houses. You have no rights to this house just because you happen to sleep in there.
>>
What's wrong with the land they're on? Too many people like themselves there?
>>
>>81456452

I have rights to this land because my blood has been on American soil since 1640. My ancestors sweat and blood is in the land for centuries. Those borders are my heritage.
>>
Fuck open borders I don't want a bunch of americunts coming in from detroit to abuse my healthcare
>>
>>81456452

Why should we defend the concept of boaders? Tell use why we should get rid of them. Go ahead.
>>
File: 4L_K9VI9Qpt.jpg (36 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
4L_K9VI9Qpt.jpg
36 KB, 300x295
>>
File: 1468528225447.gif (172 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
1468528225447.gif
172 KB, 550x400
>>81456452
Yes good goyim
>>
>>81456452
>You have no rights to this land just because you happened to be born there.

Neither have people who are born elsewhere, so there's no reason we shouldn't protect our borders.
>>
>>81456452
Why do we even have civilization? Fuck science and art amirite?
>>
>>81456452
>Be you
>Haven no borders
>See a horde of Muhammeds coming to enrich you
>Muhammeds set up camp in your village and your wife
>More muhammad's come and now take camp in your village
>You become muslim
>Live a good life of goat fucking and kiddie fiddling

seems good to me
>>
Come live here you disgusting leaf, open borders have flood us chaos and disgusting boliguayan scum, i used to have a babysitter when i was 5 that was from paraguay, she herself said all the others that crossed were either prostitutes of drug fiends
>>
If everyone on Earth would have the same standard of living and a non-violent mentality, open borders wouldn't be a problem. But if you open your borders now, you will have to convert to islam in 20 years.
>>
>>81456452
islamic terrorism, subversion of western politics and values.. well that was easy.. you faggot.
>>
>>81456452
Only said by SJWs and third-worlders that want to get into the first-world nations.
>>
>>81456452
>We have no right to give away what our ancestors fought for, you disgusting piece of shit

You meant you Piece of shill
>>

Yes I do...
>>
>>81456452
for the same reason you have personal borders, safety, security, self-interests.

Imagine a scenario in which you are assaulted (but not so violently as to require hospitalization), you're pushed, shoved, beaten-on, your clothes are stripped from you, your personal belongings are taken, you're made to repeat things in some foreign language, and denied the opportunity to escape or speak with other people who speak your langauge. Your food and water are taken and only given to you in small doses to keep you alive. Confused? Frightened? Is your life under your own control?

Borders are good and necessary.
>>
>>81456452
Crime: We need order, and to maintain order we need jurisdictions to manage and govern. If we have a terrorists on the loose, we have borders to seal to contain, same as if we gave a person contaminated with some epidemic causing virus that would need to be contained...one person with an ungodly disease could wreak havoc if not contained by border(s).

Tell your commute friends.
>>
>>81456452
Sure, but I hope you won't mind if I come into your house and start living there and shitting all over the place. After all, the land is for everyone!
>>
>>81456452

because once you get rid of borders, it will never stop.

then they get rid of property lines

then they get rid of doors on houses

then walls on houses

and soon we are seeking caves for refuge again, and the globalists transformation back to the stone age will be complete. and yes this is their goal.
>>
>>81456452
Name one reason why you shouldn't be killed. You have no right to life just because you happened to be born.
>>
File: 1432951062181.jpg (37 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
1432951062181.jpg
37 KB, 500x365
>be serial killer
>10 people body count
>5 rapes
>cops are after me
>fuck, everyone is after me
>drive up to the US border
>oh shit, fucking customs wil- oh wait, no borders LOL
>escape into the United States and out of my government jurisdiction
>no one in the states know they know have a serial murder in their midst because lols, we're all children of the earth brah :)

Eat shit and die, OP.
>>
>>81456452

Native Americans BTFO
>>
>>81459314
you'd get arrested and sent back

don't play dumb
>>
>>81459314
based paco
>>
>>81456452
Because "open borders" has sweet fuck all to do with "land", and everything to do with suckling off the teats of a welfare state.

It's true that people have no specific right to a land, but they do have a right to the fruits of their labour.

If you dont' believe in borders, truly, I want you to remove the door from your house.
And post your bank account details here too. Don't you know, your bank account security is a border too?
>>
>>81457169
Illegal Immigration is like if someone came into your house. Perfect analogy. Illegal immigrants are like uninvited visitors into your house
>eat there
>shit there
>complain about you being racist to them
>ask for money
>make all other members of your housework harder to provide there 50 children
>refuse to pay rent because they're technically not a member of the household
>makes you clean after their mess
>can break any rule in your household because their undocumented and they can just leave and come back days later without anyone knowing.
>>
>>81459314
Scenario #2

>be me, chilling in the Falklands
>suddenly this group of darker than the night niggers invade my farm
>oi, what the bloody hell you think you're doin'?
>"che, la tierra no te pertenece a ti, las Malvinas ahora tambien son Argentinas, boludo!"
>get stabbed to death with a stale choripan
>as I bleed to death remember that land now belongs to everyone, including Argie "We're European" people
>>
>>81456452
Because a State operates inside a phyisical zone delimited by - guess what - borders. Everything and everyone inside that borders are under jurisdiction of that State and must behave according to local laws.
You fucking shithead. That's why we have borders.
>>
>>81460519
Shut the fuck up, we are not discussing what the borders are, not to mention younare full of niggers
>>
>>81460769
its hilarious Argentina isn't know for anything but their failed invasion.

well kek'd argencucks
>>
File: 1468121142297.jpg (122 KB, 553x623) Image search: [Google]
1468121142297.jpg
122 KB, 553x623
>>81456452
>>
>>81456452
You know countries are not just a specific pieces of clay. What distinguishes us significantly from shitty countries are our well adjusted social systems.
Whenever you enter a different country you are confronted with different rights, different cultures and different welfare systems.
In third world countries you see corruption, bad executive forces and bad welfare systems thats why they're so shitty.
>>
>>81460937
Its rather ironic, we have fought ~7 war and we only lost that one
>>
>>81456452
Just imagine we'd scrap the idea of borders and let hordes of niggers waltz into the western world. And no I'm bot talking about these niggers from northern Africa. I'm not talking about the mudshits from the middle east either. These are almost nothing in comparison to what's coming for us within the best couple decades.

I'm talking about the ultimate savanna niggers from central and southern Africa. These animals think absolutely nothing of life and wouldn't hesitate to massacre you and your entire family with machetes for less than one fucking euro.

They multiply like rats and once the food and water supply in Africa completely runs out they will invade Europe. Integration is already failing with the current refugees because they don't want to integrate. They understand what integration is and what we expect from them but they don't want to adapt to our values.

The niggers I'm talking about won't even understand what integration is or what human values are. They grew up with death and torture being right around the corner 24/7. A human life is worth next to nothing for them.

If we'd remove borders we can also kiss our rights, values and probably our lives goodbye.
>>
File: 1457992257412.png (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1457992257412.png
6 KB, 225x225
>>81460769
>Jamal "White as snow" Azikiwe mad because the real intentions behind no borders are being unveiled

DO NOT BELIEVE THE ARGIE LIES

>>81460000
Yeah, after you're already inside the country because there was no border customs as that goes against the right to the land of the children of the earth
>>
I have never seen so many intolerant people stuck in the past before in my life...
>>
There are two types of Open Borders people.

1. fugging gommies. that want everyone to move to rich nations and collect welfare paid for by the white natives.

2. globalist kikes. they want the advantages of open borders and advantages of nations having different costs of operation. so they can make stuff cheaply in the developing world and then sell it all over the world.
>>
>>81456452
>international agreements say i do
>>
>>81456452
>YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO THIS LAND
>IIT'S NOT FAIR
>YOUR MEAAAAANNNNN
It's not about being mean or nice faggot, it's about building a country that works. A country needs borders, otherwise the quality of the population of every country is lowered to the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>81456452

We said the same thing to the indians. Now, Mr Trudeua, if you have the testicular fortitude to say the same to us, bring it on
>>
Name one reason why we shouldn't have no laws. You just happen to be here and have free will.
>>
>>81461385
Not a valid example, it is an island
>>
>>81456452
I pay enormous amounts of taxes that go into public trusts for education, healthcare, social securiy etc.

Why should these niggers be able to come and take that without paying a dime in?

collectivism doesn't work with free loaders
>>
>>81456452
^
Retarded
>>
File: mussopepe.jpg (878 KB, 1280x1448) Image search: [Google]
mussopepe.jpg
878 KB, 1280x1448
>>81456452
I have nothing to share with filthy canadians

never come in my country
>>
>>81457303
Learn to spell first you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>81456452
these liberal idiots don't know the consecuences of illegal immigration, fucking cuks
>>
>>81456452
>No borders!!
Until hordes of Muslims are raping you in a train station and you are wondering how men could have let this happen to you. Why the fuck did we give women the vote?
>>
>>81459810
Underrated post
>>
File: 9c0.png (241 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
9c0.png
241 KB, 491x491
>>81456452
>>
File: 1468554946354.png (39 KB, 374x475) Image search: [Google]
1468554946354.png
39 KB, 374x475
How fucking retarded next youre going to say whites have to pay reparations for slavery.

We should not have open borders because these foreign elements who come in have proven they cant integrate, of course there are those who do its not like no one cant. Besides open borders lead to the death of a nation, hey just come on in and replace our current culture with you clearly inferior shit one that justifies killing people if you dont follow their way of life. Fuck that Id rather be dead than have my culture erased.

ALSO >1 post by this ID
>>
>>81456452
post contact info so you can help me reach canada, pls
>>
Everyone in the world would move to western countries.
>>
File: 1468511307224.png (30 KB, 634x566) Image search: [Google]
1468511307224.png
30 KB, 634x566
shyeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt
>>
>>81456452
but I do
>>
>>81456452
Look a Leaf.
>>
>>81456452
>Working age people leave their shithole instead of improving the land they were born in.
>>
>>81456452

Sounds good. So now we can just go slaughter everyone in the middle east and take all of the oil, right?
>>
>>81456452
it's only about hand outs you piece of shit niggers. sage delete.
>>
>>81462067
It's a fucking leaf behind that post, as apparent by the flag

Idiot
>>
>>81461439
Niggerfaggot
>>
By the end of this century it would make sense. But we are a LONG ways away from that reality. In the meantime nations are crucial, and borders are necessary until we can figure out how to unite as a species without conflict and anger.
>>
>>81465158
>in less than 90 year we'll make 5 billion people think like the 1billion first worlder
Not happening.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.