[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mike Pence: 24 Hours Since Introduced As Trumps VP Pick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: trumppence.jpg (193 KB, 1600x669) Image search: [Google]
trumppence.jpg
193 KB, 1600x669
Its been 24 hours since the announcement. What do you think /trump/ ?
>>
He's an establishment shill now. What else is there to think?
>>
Trump got the Koch cock shoved way up his ass.

It'll be fun to watch these clowns crashand burn.
>>
>>81454084
Better than Sarah Palin in 2008
Seems like a competent enough guy.
But this does open up a trump assassination If he proves to be uncontrollable
>>
I learned to love him real quick. He really complements Trump.
>>
File: pence yuge II.jpg (77 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
pence yuge II.jpg
77 KB, 750x500
>>81454084
he needs more memes
>>
File: 1468446025126.jpg (32 KB, 420x480) Image search: [Google]
1468446025126.jpg
32 KB, 420x480
>>81454204
>>81454247
>>
>>81454084

Incredibly stupid pick, even for a semi-moron like Trump. This will cost him the election.
>>
>>81454084
I'm fine with Pence. I would have liked to see Flynn or Paul get the nod but Trump knows what he is doing.

ANYONE but Hillary !!
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 236x196) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 236x196
>>81454084
>>
File: TrumpChristi.jpg (75 KB, 799x710) Image search: [Google]
TrumpChristi.jpg
75 KB, 799x710
>>81454084
>>
>>81454204
Pence voted against amnesty, bailout, Dod Frank. What do you want from him.
>>
>>81455834
>"I would have liked to see a democrat or an open borders cuck"
>>
>>81454084
I don't like it. he shoudl have picked a beta male, someone like Rand Paul.
>>
>>81454084
>He's neither black nor a woman
SOLD
>>
>>81454204
>What else is there to think?

what I'm going to write in,

can't pick between

ABOLITION OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

or

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

voting straight republican on the rest

basically the same thing

>>81454247
>It'll be fun to watch these clowns crashand burn.

they're taking the whole system down with them
>>
>>81454247
Better Koch than fucking Soros. Pick your poison
>>
>>81454084
I don't get it. What's so bad about this guy?
>>
He's a good speaker and that's basically all the VP needs. He'll handle Warren or Castro in the VP debate.
>>
>>81454887

piss off shill

>>81455488
this guy gets it, he needed to pick somebody who would unite the entire nation behind him, he failed to do that because he was an establishment mole Clinton supporter the entire time

>>81455834
>I'm fine with Pence. I would have liked to see Flynn or Paul

he needed to pick someone outside the establishment to keep his anti establishment persona up, his anti globalist rhetoric is the reason people flocked to him and now thats he's on the party line with anti abortion non issue nonsense the majority are just sitting there like WTF is this shit

this whole thing is a wash, time to burn down the government and start over
>>
>>81457386
>What's so bad about this guy?

his entire persona is carefully selected to be divisive, Trump needs to win by a landslide to actually win, or else vote fraud can tip the results, this guy can't provide a landslide so he's a losing choice
>>
File: sheriff-clarke.jpg (26 KB, 605x418) Image search: [Google]
sheriff-clarke.jpg
26 KB, 605x418
Didn't like him at first. After the Hannity interview I think he'll be a good VP. I wanted Sheriff Clarke. Clarke would have been better for getting Trump elected, but Pence would be better for Trump getting stuff passed after becoming President due to his experience in Washington. IMO choosing Pence is a sign Trump is fairly confident he can get into the White House on his own and chose a VP to be effective in office instead of choosing a VP to help him get elected.

I'd still like Clarke to be somewhere though, dude's a boss
>>
still worried the establishment is trying to moderate trump, and worried that they're going to succeed.

remember, they will stop at nothing to stay in control. they are not at all above threatening trump with assassination, violence against his family, etc. to get their way. just look at how he's softened on immigration, particularly visas.
>>
>>81457978
>they are not at all above threatening trump with assassination,

did you notice Trump change his rhetoric really fast after he became the presumptive nominee and had to meet with the joint chiefs?

yeah, they threatened his family, you didn't notice his entire persona shift inside 2 weeks after grabbing presumptive nominee status?
>>
>>81454084
Could be worse. It could be newt
>>
>>81454084
I looked him up on ontheissues

Not as bad as the shills are making him out to be, "Oh he's a totally corrupt neocon!". He voted against the bailouts and seems to take a pretty standard anti-bankgov stance which is something I like. That being said the tobacco thing is concerning.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.