[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Body language analysis of Trump's announcement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
http://www.bodylanguagesuccess.com/2016/07/nonverbal-communication-no-3625-donald_16.html

>He then displays a combination shrug and his torso turns AWAY from Pence (0:13 - 0:14) This is also very sudden, relatively dramatic and is unnatural in appearance.

>After Trump shakes Pence's hand and pats him/holds Pence's right shoulder (we can't see good detail here), Trump then pat's Pence's left shoulder twice - but not fully. Trump's right hand shows us that he doesn't want to fully touch Pence - look closely. When we pick up a dirty rag, typically we only use our thumb and forefinger - the rest of the fingers "play keep-away". This is a distancing phenomenon/insulating behavior. It also has overtones of disgust. In the video above this is of lower resolution, yet it can still be seen.

>Trump continues, "Now I think, if you look at, one of the big reason's I chose Mike - and one of the reasons is party unity, I have to be honest. So many people [strong inhalation, disgust display], have said, 'Party Unity', cause I'm and outsider ..."

It seems Trump has no faith in Pence and only picked him to appease the establishment
>>
Nothing I love more than psuedoscience
>>
File: this-guy.jpg (41 KB, 421x636) Image search: [Google]
this-guy.jpg
41 KB, 421x636
>>81453728
>>
>>81453971
Its not psuedo science .the FBI and the police use body language analysis on criminal profiling and interrogation.
>>
File: 1456755005280.gif (662 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1456755005280.gif
662 KB, 500x281
>>81453971
I only listen to actual studies done by media outlets.
>>
>>81454369

and yet it is inadmissible in court since you could be displaying those tells for any number of reasons
>>
>>81454379
I only listen to bloggers on the internet
>>
>>81454535
What do you think of these signs of disgust he shows toward Pence though?
>>
File: 1432134954636.gif (654 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1432134954636.gif
654 KB, 245x245
>>81453728
>hi this is my vp pick
>he's really important to me I mean it
>walks off stage
>>
>>81453971
fpbp
>>
>>81455379
>people have a problem with walking off stage

What did you want?
For Trump to stand behind Pence awkwardly like how Christie did with Trump?

People would have said shit either way.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.