[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Facebook blocking links to my personal page over it's own server
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: cuckbook 11.gif (247 KB, 800x204) Image search: [Google]
cuckbook 11.gif
247 KB, 800x204
without my knowledge cuckbook began blacklisting the link to my personal page from within it's own servers, including the Messenger server, which I've never seen.

>fb.com / whitelivesmatter

I can only imagine they're trying to keep people from discovering my page, not to self aggrandize, but just looks that way. or they're mad about the URL
>>
File: blocked link.gif (281 KB, 260x334) Image search: [Google]
blocked link.gif
281 KB, 260x334
>>81452926
here it is blocking the url within the chat server
>>
using facebook is a privilege, not a right
>>
File: 1467290391678.jpg (151 KB, 640x958) Image search: [Google]
1467290391678.jpg
151 KB, 640x958
>>81452926
This is nothing new.
Get on any social media, and talk about killing white people, and it's perfectly fine.

Talk about having pride in the white race? You're getting a FBI file with the words white supremacist written on the jacket.

Wake up. Stop revealing your power level.
>>
>It's real

Kek
>>
File: 1448930155753.jpg (33 KB, 359x473) Image search: [Google]
1448930155753.jpg
33 KB, 359x473
>>81454133
>mfw finally "woke"
>>
>>81454133
gee maybe it's because minority pride involves fighting for equality and not arbitrarily be stereotyped and killed for existing while white pride is all about genocide and hate. are whites oppressed by racial systems? do they have to fear that their whiteness might get them maltreated? no they don't you disingenuous shit.
>>
>>81456348
>what are Afrikaners
>what is Rotherham
>what happened in Dallas a few days ago

in b4 "now u gettin a taste of what you deserve whitey"
>>
>>81456348
Ok you go to new york as a white and walk through a shitty black neighborhood unarmed. You tell them should they rob you you cant I have white privileged. Please do, prove you are right.
>>
>>81452926
Facebook is not something you own. It's owned by Mark Zuckerberg. You're in his playground so he gets to decide the rules. It doesn't help to go on anon imageboards and complain about the smallness of your penis. Just accept that Zuckerberg is the boss and prepare your anus.
>>
>>81456348
Took the words right out of my mouth.

All those other movements are to get white people to treat everyone else as equals.

White pride is used to put everyone else down and exalt themselves as better than human, and justify genocide of anything not white.
>>
>>81456797
Chillax fellow burger, I've never seen this kind of censorship, so I thought I'd share. It was interesting to me.
>>
>>81456571
When you have historically treated everyone else like shit, people are going to fucking hate you, this isn't something complex m8.
>>
>>81456922
youre a moron. Im white, i have pride in that as my culture has built the world. If a black comes up to me I see no colour, I ask him what he wants. He sees me as a shitty white with no hip hop in it. Some cracker
>>
>>81457215
Implying everyone doesn't treat everyone like shit, and that conquest isn't in the history of any modern society.
>>
>>81457215
How can you historically treat people like shit in a world where kids are not to answer to crimes of their parents?
>>
>>81452926
>having jewbook

What is wrong with you?
>>
>>81457827
Had some friends at one point
>>
>>81457342
Notallwhites
Notallniggers

You're one step closer to realizing that not everybody is a fucking racist.

>>81457479
They're not but that's just how some jackasses see it.

>>81457428
Historically, whenever whites went somewhere new, nothing bad happened till whites decided they're just gonna take what the fuck they want from these primitives.
>>
>>81459024
Would you really say that you'd take it all back? Give the Indians their land back and let them take Peyote inside our wonderful civilization corner-stoned by beautiful Walmart buildings?
>>
>>81452926
Time to make a new, unmoderated social media site? Honestly I'm pretty surprised someone hasn't already.
>>
>>81459459

MakeOutClub.com will always be there
>>
Racial pride is fucking stupid and racist. I don't care if it's white, black, asian, or native american. It's fucking stupid.

Stop with the individual "prides" and stop fucking labeling every fucking person based on perceived differences. Start labeling people based on WHAT THE FUCK IS THE SAME.

WHY THE FUCK DID A 90'S CAT KNOW THIS AND NO ONE IN FUCKING BLACK LIVES MATTER, OR THE KKK, OR THE FUCKING RED SKIN BULLSHIT GROUPS KNOW THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30OgSoeIHsI

STOP SEPARATING GROUPS OF PEOPLE BY FUCKING COLOR OR RACE
>>
>>81459228
You cant give native lands back because that amounts to allowing segregation. The native americans are free and have all teh right in the world to buy that land - they just have to earn money first like the rest of us. The land you talk about is massively more worth than it was when it was taken. That wealth has been garnered by the white man and his endeavors. How would the native Indian compensate the white man for his work.

You seem to think that a country town city or street is a result of its location - it isnt - its a result of the people who put effort into making what it is today.
>>
>>81452926
>still using facefuck in le current year
don't say no one warned you..
>>
>>81459949
RARE
>>
>>81459228
There was a better way to go about what we did. But that's the lesson of history.
>>
>>81457131
""censorship""
"interesting"

+1
>>
>>81459837
Imagine a world with no pride. Imagine nothing to post on facebook. Imagine no organisations, sports to join.

Nothing wrong with pride its when you say pride is label against other people.
>>
>>81459837
>taking philosophy from a pokemon movie
This, I can get behind.
>>
>>81460095
Oh sorry, so facebook often blocks links to facebook while you browse? Nobody has posted an example of this.

Stop acting like your not getting wet at another example of cuckerberg shaking his rattle
>>
>>81460333
Pokemon is always right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jV_11_q6Hc
>>
>>81459837
this guy gets it
>>
>>81456348
Whites are the entire worlds minority's, by a considerable margin
>>
>>81460201
STOP

STOP FUCKING LABELING EVERYTHING

I'M SO SICK OF IT

HATE ALL HUMANS EQUALLY

STOP FUCKING PRETENDING YOU'RE ANY BETTER

YOU'RE PART OF THE SYSTEM OF HUMANITY THAT DOES THIS SHIT

STOP IT

>PEOPLE OF COLOR ISN'T RACIST

YES IT IS

CALLING SOMEONE ANYTHING BECAUSE OF THE WAY THEY LOOK IS FUCKING RETARDED

WE'RE ALL HUMANS

BLACK LIVES MATTER IS A DIRECT RESULT OF PEOPLE BASING SHIT ON SKIN COLOR

OUR LIVES MATTER, A MOVEMENT AGAINST ALL POLICE BRUTALITY? WHY NOT.

NO... BLACK LIVES MATTER "TOO."

WHAT THE FUCK

I'M SO TIRED OF LABELS
>>
>>81459837

well yeah, but i shouldn't have my shit blocked because I took advantage of an edgy FB URL. They should have just told me I couldn't use it if they didn't like it.

>justsayin
>>
>>81460645
let's just not use our eyes or group people together using idk statistics amiright

#islamisbeautiful
>>
>>81460677
HUR WJITE LIVES MATTER
IM SO EDGY AND FUNNY HAHAHA
I'M SO COUNTER CULTURE

THIS'LL TEACH THE 'BLACK' PEOPLE SOMETHING

.... YES YOU ARE. YOU'RE JUST AS BAD. FUCK OFF.
>>
>>81456348
A while ago was gay pride day (week?). I remember talking to my mother and sister, and at one point it turned to gay pride. I said "I do not begrudge gay people for being proud of their sexuality. I am proud of my sexuality. If they are proud to be gay I am proud to be white. I am also proud to be white, and proud to be male." At this point my mother and sister were extremely upset. "How can you be proud to be a white straight man?" they asked. "How can you be proud to be a member of the ruling majority?". "Why not? What entitles minorities and abnormals to pride? Why should I not feel proud?" I said. "Because they've survived. Because they have to fight everyday just to exist".

The whole flaw here is that that assumes that they have to struggle. In third world countries where you can get lynched for being anything other than Muslim, black and/or straight that might be very true, but I live in a first world country where it's not. It's not hard to be different in Canada. The only day-to-day struggle that exists for abnormals is figuring out their sexuality. This is why pride days are despicable; they're just days meant to masturbate people's egos for being special.
>>
>>81460645

Im sorry Im a bit slow in these things is this a meme?

You want labels to disappear? is that your jist.
When are they used? Ive never called anyone a nigger NOR have I heard anyone call anyone a nigger in my whole 20 years in Sweden. NOT ONCE.

The biggest problem is assholes seeing a problem when there isnt one. Sure there will be the very odd case but thats all. It gets less as time goes on but usually only rears its ugly head when so called minorities believe all whites told a white cop to shoot one black who another black thinks is a nigger.

Just get to work and stop being a baby. Its the internet age. The streets mean nothing - you are in a land free environment online completely equal and anonymous. Yet you still feel the victim.
>>
I used to have a Facebook.

Then I purged.
>>
>Whites STILL believing they are "oppressed".
Being called a cracker, a fucking white male, and being told you're privileged in the CURRENT YEAR is not being oppressed when you compare it to EVERYONE ELSE.
>"Oh no, I get 1% less opportunities and one bitch out of the large majority don't want to fuck me! I'M BEING OPPRESSED AND GENOCIDED!"

Grow up, you little bitches.
>>
>>81462565
Have you not been paying attention to middle America? Do you not browse this board and see endless examples of cultural marxism funded and pushed by big money degrading society? btfo shill. european white birth rate can't match the muds that are brought in
>>
>>81452926
The truth
>>
>>81456348
you dipshit nigger

phillypenis coon of the asians
>>
No, seriously. I'm being serious.

We have a (((free))) market right?

I am a fool for suggesting this because there's a goldmine to be made but look, make a Kickstarter, with a goal of even 1,000,000 dollars.

> "NameHere" will be an always-free to use social media website that vows to NEVER moderate content of our users for political reasons. In addition we also swear to never bombard our users with selectively picked news articles. In short, "NameHere" goes back to the roots of what social media should be, a place to talk and connect with friends and loved ones.

I'm telling you there is a fucking goldmine here. I'm talking retire for life goldmine. Normies are just starting to wake up to Goybook. When they start to wake up to Google, YouTube, and other sites, there will be opportunity there as well.

Remember, if fucking one out of 1,000 people donate to your project, it will be a massive success.
>>
>>81452926
You're an adult male crying about Facebook not letting you do something. Snap out of it you fucking pussy.
>>
>>81460645
>we are all humans
but not all humans are equal
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 200x160) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 200x160
>>81465881
mfw I wanted to show /pol a new trick Mark Zuckerberg uses to cuck millennials and all i get are shitposts
>>
>>81464813
You're still not facing the same level of oppression like everyone else did.
>>
>>81466278
Oh Tyrone is real oppressed skipping lunch lines and collecting welfare checks, shooting his local police officers

>.03 has been deposited into your bank account
>>
>>81466278
>implying muds weren't enslaving whites

>implying muds didn't enslave each other

>implying rome didn't enslave all sorts of people

>implying america hasn't already said it's sorry and leveled the playing field
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.