[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this film red-pilled or no? It jabs at the hypersensitive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: dr. pavel, i'm kino.jpg (82 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
dr. pavel, i'm kino.jpg
82 KB, 630x1200
Is this film red-pilled or no?

It jabs at the hypersensitive liberal Zeitgeist and degeneracy of our times, and even gives a media exec a "Downfall"-esque meltdown.
>>
>>81450828
It's anti nationalistic
The book is better
>>
My favorite idea from that movie which is brought forth is that a Hitler today would succeed just as he did in the 30's. Kinda like that movie The Wave(?) where the teacher gets his entire school to become unwitting blackshirts.

That scene where the reporter tries to explain rap is the best in the movie.
>>
I liked the movie.
>>
>>81450828
If it was, it wouldn't be allowed
>>
It was actually rather redpilled.
Hitler drops some truth bombs on people, and there's actually some decent humour in there too.
>>
>>81450828
especially the ending is bluepilled the rest is partially ok
>>
>>81450828
The movie was good, the actor playing hitler delivered quite the performance
>>
>>81450828
The book was redpilled as fuck.
Dunno if they worked the monologues into the movie.
>>
>>81453159
and the German audio book is best. Christoph Maria Herbst can get his voice down just perfectly.
>>
>>81450828
The ending was so ham fistedly blue pilled that it felt like it was tacked on from something else
>>
I have a feeling that the author originally planned a different ending, but changed it so the book doesn't come across as entirely pro-Nazi.
>>
>>81453489
>>
Ending made it seem more like the grotesque incompetence of politicians would lead to the rise of another Hitler more than anything else
>>
>>81450828
It does show what kind of environment would be required for a man such as Hitler to rise to power.
It also shows that we are very close to reaching such an environment.

The movie also nicely portrays how incompetent our current politicians are, and how their incompetence feeds into rebellious attitudes amongst the plebs, with Hitler going around literally asking people if they'd join him if he ran for office again and getting favourable responses.

He also drops some truth bombs about how easy propaganda would be with the media these days with a bit of charm and populism.

The ending is bluepill as fuck though, and Hitler shooting the dog was just token evilness.
>>
>>81450828
its as close to a nationalistic film as a german film can get in this day and age
>>
>>81461456
unless any krauts want to correct me on this
>>
I gave it a 5.5/10
>>
>>81461756
Strong 5, light 6?
>>
File: LookWho'sBack.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
LookWho'sBack.webm
2 MB, 640x360
Good movie
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.